Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine (27994 Views)

Vacancy For Goods Loaders And Water Carriers (males Only) 40k In Osapa-london / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / I Made 40k In A Week. It's Easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by vickydevoka(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I'm a single guy but I have a family to carter for, and that's my mum and sister.
The problem is I earn 80k in lagos and I don't know its just not enough for me
And I'm not paying a rent I live in family house.
Can someone please tell me how to manage my resources because very soon I would want to stand alone and start my own family.
Thanks.
I earn 25k buh I never die. Though runs chook. De Truth is dat salary is nothing. Runs pay more. My brother go tell u say any place runs no de even if naa 100k quit. Immigration passport way Dem de pay 25k. I payed 40k. Na him get 15. Dem de only three way run am. Him go carry 9k. Give Dem 3k each
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by highchief1: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, easy. Your definition of enjoyment Hope it's not drinking alcohol and sleeping around.
seeing movies,(cinema)gym,hanging out even if not alcohol there are smoothies everywhere now.u no go Dey lash?even ur gf is not totally free u go Dey give her small thg from time to time.common that ur budget is too tight anyone who lives like that will end up a sadist.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
Don't do gambling or Ponzi or betting get a legit forex trader and get all the necessary proof of identification and you can also sign an agreement and then invest with that person with a peace of mind and be receiving 5% every day it is not every month or week but daily basis
most people are taking advantage of this to scam people that's why it's necessary for you to get all the necessary proof of identification so you can be able to track down the person you're investing with should Incase the person decides to steal from you or run away with your funds

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
HUSTLER001:
If you earn less than 100k and you reside in Lagos and single,better start preparing for life in the village because reality is beginning to set in and I need not say much about that and yes,to your question,check well those people earning less than 40k and living in Lagos are spirits. grin
those who don't know how to spend millions will never know how to spend thousand

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by OlawaleBammie: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
my point is to learn forex trading it's in dollars not naira it's more better as you don't need any stress just learn the market movement to know when to buy and when to sell you can be withdrewing 25k daily with 50k capital if you have the knowledge no third party

Hmmm, na so e easiiiiiiieeeeee

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by kennyamusan(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
You should be greatful you have a job in this country first.

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Jimmyubah2: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
I lived a wasted yrs wished I learnt this forex trading in my early years
Lol.....
Be careful so you will not be swindled by some yahoo boys online claiming to be forest traders.
Don't go into any forex trading o.
They are all scammers and ponzi schemers.

6 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
most people are taking advantage of this to scam people that's why it's necessary for you to get all the necessary proof of identification so you can be able to track down the person you're investing with should Incase the person decides to steal from you or run away with your funds
there are still good professional forex trader who is willing to give you all the necessary proof of identification so you can invest and make steady daily income and also teach you how to trade as well
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
NIGERIANS LIVING IN LAGOS DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEND MONEY AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN KEEPING MONEY FOR THE FUTURE _____NIGERIANS LIVING IN LAGOS SPEND THEIR MONEY FOR OLOSHO AND DRINKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Lol.....
Be careful so you will not be swindled by some yahoo boys online claiming to be forest traders.
Don't go into any forest trading o.
They are all scammers and ponzi schemers.
yes many of them that's why I say always get proof of their identification for tracking purpose so as not to get scammed
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Elliotwaveforec: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
If you're knowledged in forex you can sit on your bedroom And make 50k under 1 minute depending on your capital though

Show us proof, believe this guy at your peril. You learn Forex for at least 5 years before you can be called a profitable trader. Forex trading no be for small pikin o.

7 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Adol84: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
The truth is, you are not being prudent in spending. It seems like you sepnd extravagantly. I am sorry about the remarks coz I mean no harm. Since you are not paying house rent and not spending on transportation, you should be able to save very well. Open another bank account without atm card and app, as soon as you are paid, transfer 40k or 50k to the account, then use the rest to take care of the family needs. I am a government secondary teacher. At my grade level now, I am not paid more than 50k. But, as my level goes up, the salary goes up. Yet, I save some money every month and I intend to settle down soon. Even here in the South East, things are getting skyrocketing day by day. I used to live in a room and parlour but had to leave coz of the high cost of the house rents at 20k monthly. If you take alcohol or spend on women, reduce it. Plan yourself and push out your money to the new account immediately it enters. Better days are coming. Live well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
There are some questions I need to ask before I can tell you how to manage your resources and save
1) How much do spend on transportation monthly
2) How much do you spend on feeding and other expenses monthly
Girlfriend and clubbing plus gambling add them am sure he does that too
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Sirpaul(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
are you single or married?..

if married.... okay then. lament welllaaa no be me rush you go marry..

if single..... ahahahahah you need to be flogged open in the market square.. if you can't manage 180k it then means if you earns 2m per month expenses will choke you... that's the meaning........ the bigger the money the bigger the responsibilities.. but then you gotta use your head.
davidtemi:
Even me dat earn 180k sef dey complain bitterly

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by pooozeee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
There are people who don't earn at all and they are still surviving

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by bewla(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
kennyamusan:
You should be greatful you have a job in this country first.
Abi now
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Johnchrix(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

First hand experienced individual speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by victoriareal(f): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
PitexyBaba:

Nah 30k I dy collect... I don tire ...
I go happy if you can connect me to that 80k first make I see how e go be bros.
exactly wat i was earning until i got a better offer but till not satisfied.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Show us proof, believe this guy at your peril. You learn Forex for at least 5 years before you can be called a profitable trader. Forex trading no be for small pikin o.
like I said it depends on your capital and I started 2017 bigger account have more advantages to make bigger profits in minute more than smaller accounts google about it for more and see for your self
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by seyz91(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na lie

Easy to say

It doesn't always work like that undecided
Greatness87:
With your 80k salary, you can spend the money as follows
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your personal expenses
10k for your mum's upkeep
That is 40k. Then you save 40k monthly

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by seyz91(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Confirm bro!
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by seyz91(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy you no lie
blizard44:

Not just ghosts, dem be thief. They're pilfering from one purse or the other or living off someone somewhere.

You can't earn less than 100k and be visible in Lagos.

Expenses go hide you.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by seyz91(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy
tensazangetsu20:
Uou want to start a family with 80k lol. You never Ching Chung Chu.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by toluwashe07(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Codeye:
Seriously I don't understand what you guys are taking about here o LAGOS with 80k shey u dey whine me no? E no fit work! Unless there is extra income coming from other sources... I was Living in Lagos and Self employed I spent nothing less than 6k on recharge card only food stuffs or feeding about 90k only me oh! I no even dey pay home rent then...hmm, when I come Ilorin Kwara state so...to go back dey fear me because of the expenses. Things are relatively cheap in Ilorin
So abeg he no fit work

This is what I'm considering, leaving lagos to Ilorin. I cant come and kill myself

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by seyz91(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy Abi na
dangoteinlaw:
My bank sent me my monthly transaction statements what i saw there even me was shocked. I was making 5k to 10k withdrawals every 2-3days now that times 30days. In this lagos nah god dey survive person. All that motivational talks of living within a budget is for those village champions.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Limassol(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

You might be earning 1M and still be lamenting sir.
what's your point?
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

You talking, I bet you're not earning more than 40k monthly not to mention 200k; they would come online and claim they earn millions.

Lol.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Limassol(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
If you learn forex you can use 50k to make 250k daily trading the foreign exchange market
if you make 250k daily you would't be here.

8 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
if I see 200k right now if I no comot for poverty ma die

I hear you.

We all thought as much till reality came calling.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Limassol:
if you make 250k daily you would't be here.
I guess I'm not the only rich person in this platform do you know how many millionaires that are on this site?
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Johnchrix(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
God go punish all Landlords/ ladies for Lagos plus all the agents

This is what I was billed

900k and I'm to pay for a year and half

40% agent fee
40% agreement fee
Plus miscellaneous for this SAPA season

Na so I jakpa

Lagos is overrated.

One day I say make i go shit for public toilet, na so the guy tell me say na two minutes I'm give me, like wtf shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by RunzMAN: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
seanwilliam:

20k on food stuff?
10k personal expenses? grin

Lol. See as she talk am as if na so e easy to save ..

Ohh.. I don forget say you be woman , so e go Dey easy for you to save 40k out of 80k

@op, your best bet na to get side husle and increase your income. Living in your family house indirectly go cost you more self..

U won’t say because you want to save then you will reduce your normal standard of living.
No Dey whine yourself.

And finally don’t save in naira.
How do you mean@bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / Now I Believe In Connection / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.