Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine (27998 Views)

Vacancy For Goods Loaders And Water Carriers (males Only) 40k In Osapa-london / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / I Made 40k In A Week. It's Easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ProGSM(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you stay in Lagos and you leave on your own... N100k will never be enough for you. To be fine, you must earn from N200k

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Skillsnigeria: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by vickydevoka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
If you're making 50$ daily which is possible to on a 30k naira it's something if you're finding it hard to learn forex you can reach out to me I'll teach and guide you through and you can also invest and earn as you learn
Guy y don't u make plenty money and set all your family member up. U can as well teach them, as de always say charity begins at home. Thank you

11 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by KingAlabi: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
my point is to learn forex trading it's in dollars not naira it's more better as you don't need any stress just learn the market movement to know when to buy and when to sell you can be withdrewing 25k daily with 50k capital if you have the knowledge no third party
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by mc4talkative: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
With your 80k salary, you can spend the money as follows
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your personal expenses
10k for your mum's upkeep p
That is 40k. Then you save 40k monthly

U didn't mention tithes cool

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
most people are taking advantage of this to scam people that's why it's necessary for you to get all the necessary proof of identification so you can be able to track down the person you're investing with should Incase the person decides to steal from you or run away with your funds
He's already a scammer. Scammers dis day are not scared of effc, or any law. Enforcement agency. Dem believe say Dem go settle

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Johel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I'm a single guy but I have a family to carter for, and that's my mum and sister.
The problem is I earn 80k in lagos and I don't know its just not enough for me
And I'm not paying a rent I live in family house.
Can someone please tell me how to manage my resources because very soon I would want to stand alone and start my own family.
Thanks.

I earn less but I live a better life than many rich boys and even yahoo boys,guess what!...it's all by God's grace,his grace and blessings is sufficient...just try find transactions outside your monthly salary...

Me I'm into electronics,so God dey provide me with runs once once when bills don wreck bank account,as I dey so,my last month salary don finish,but I still dey look God face,make e slap one customer to call me now make I transact and get that cheddar....No time.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ebijimi7(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
jaxxy:

If I recommend you a book that cud literally and practically solve ur problem will u read it??
yes please
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by frog12: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
it's ENOUGH ...
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
kevoh:

Kikiki, 20k for foodstuffs grin grin grin Is that weekly or every two weeks or monthly? Chei, Nigerians, we are really struggling in this country!
Baba ehhh, Nigerians are only surviving. Its only few that are living the rest are just surviving including one idiotic entity called SIRAO that's has being 5th is useless administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ecclize: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
learn forex or you can invest

Invest in the foreign exchange market and receive 5% of your capital daily proof of identification will be provided for the sefty of your capital feel free to message me to get started you can start with any amount and receive 5% daily with proof call or text me to join the group 09023308112

is this your whatsapp number?
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
ebijimi7:
yes please

“The Richest Man In Babylon”.

Read it.

beckhart:
Don't know about him, but I would.

Read it and follow it like ur life depends on it.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

So if all these are true then why do Lagosians like praising that place to the high heavens? Nansense!
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ecclize: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:
Forex is not that easy if you try to learn it on your own but search YouTube videos you'll get knowledge and you can invest little with a trusted trader and be receiving 5% every day yes I mean everyday returns
are u into it
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Revolva(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
see you can even save 40 k every month now till a year and even buy a small keke and put for road

depend on how you live your life...don't waste money anyhow you will be able to save properly

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy. I support your comment with 1 bottle of mortuary standard big Stout. grin

Who no go, nor go know!

I have resolved to pack to my village and start farming next year. I have tried. Lekki life and Lagos won't kill me. I can't fit continue, biko. grin

Honestly, village and farming. Now, I wan envy you.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Jokkarm2: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your mum's upkeep

It cant work bro, as a young guy you cant just be doing work and home. weekends, you need to go out, yo need to send small money to your girl, you need to dash few people something, even if is 2k, you cant just say you wont give or assist somebody before month end. you will pay bills, you will need to get one or two jeans, shirts, good perfume, eat roasted chicken once a while, drink beer once a while, take your guy out once a while, do data for your girl, do data for your self,. guy is not easy and it wont be enough.

you cant just say you wont take part in all of these things i mentioned. i try to live a happy life and be good. you will pay transport to go out, you might need to fix one or two things in your house because they must have problem. door keys, toilet, sink, etc. toiletries, and other things i cant remember now. you cant be working and be living like a prisoner. these things i mentioned are not much but they are the things you must do. so 80,000 is just manage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

That's Lagos for you o....even those that earn 300k are not still able to make ends meet properly. By the time to take rent, transportation, food and other bills, you can barely save 50k. It is well. People that are earning 500k and above are the ones smiling o.

For single ladies, I would advise to remain in their parents house if possible. It saves money for food & rent.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Guy. I support your comment with 1 bottle of mortuary standard big Stout. grin

Who no go, nor go know!

I have resolved to pack to my village and start farming next year. I have tried. Lekki life and Lagos won't kill me. I can't fit continue, biko. grin

Lmao, why don't you just remain in your parent's house or an aunties house. That would save you a lot, you won't have so much freedom but your bank account will always be green.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by ebijimi7(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
jaxxy:

“The Richest Man In Babylon”.

Read it.
OK thanks bro
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Mcslize: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Skyfornia:

You are a bad spender...two things that gulp money in Lagos are transportation fare and rent...if you are not paying rent then half of your problems is solved. With 80k salary as a single guy, who is not paying rent in Lagos, you supposed save atleast 40k every month.

Womanising is one thing that is draining most guys pockets. No self control. With the rate of ladies doing runs these days and men that can't control their anacondas, it's quite hard for most to save.

If they tell you how much men spend carrying girls up and down, your mouth will be wide opened. Imagine carrying one girl today, and tomorrow carrying another one. Next day same thing. It becomes an addiction. Most won't admit this. But that's the true reality of most men/guys.

They spend everything on carrying girls. In this era, every man needs to discipline himself if not, they will work for years and nothing to show for it.

My advice to young guys aspiring to have a meaningful saving is they should be wary of the type of girls they date. Dating a materialistic lady will drain a guy. Dating a girl that has no money management skill can wreck a guy.

And those running after runs girls should do it with common sense. All the like of hook up and the rest. While I won't condemn it, but as a guy, it should be done with moderation. Meeting up once a while. It shouldn't be regularly. Some guys hookup 4 times a week. And they spend nothing less than 10-15k in every meeting. That's bad for a guy finance.

Guys should wise up.

10 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by buJu234: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
it depends on where u re staying and making that money from..

if u re staying at the Suburbans like igando, agbara, Eleko etc and ur workplace is in VI or Lekki then u re in trouble, because transportation will finish the whole money.

but if u re like one of my guys that stays at Egun close to Igando, and does teaching school plus home lessons in total he makes btw 50-60k monthly, then u must b a big medium scale boy... cos this dude was able to rent a room self so cheap in that axis and also food is very cheap plus his above my neighbor Generator.. he is doing ok.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by KINGOROOLA: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
blizard44:

Do you live in Lagos?

I bet, no.

All these calculations no dey work for Lagos nah.

You'll be earning 200k and spending with all sense of prudency yet you won't have 20k in savings at the end of the month.

The thing be like JuJu. grin

People go dey work for island dey collect 250k yet dem go still dey live for Pako Estate.

You know how many people dey live for General Paint, Kuramo , Jakande and Maroko endless shanties?

Half of the islanders live in these holes and earn way more than 100k.

Even to buy one polo na problem.

Who born you make you fit chop belleful for Lagos? Can you afford it? 1k go down for one sitting.

Imagine say you chop three times. cheesy

u no lie, life in lagos is a mistyr 4 pepo way undestand.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by fredoooooo: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Greatness87:
20k for foodstuffs
10k for your mum's upkeep
Dad upkeep ?
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Goldbw122(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
They have various support, that is why..
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Goldbw122(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mcslize:

Womanising is one thing that is draining most guys pockets. No self control. With the rate of ladies doing runs these days and men that can't control their anacondas, it's quite hard for most to save.

If they tell you how much men spend carrying girls up and down, your mouth will be wide opened. Imagine carrying one girl today, and tomorrow carrying another one. Next day same thing. It becomes an addiction. Most won't admit this. It that's the true reality of most men/guys.

They spend everything on carrying girls. In this era, every man needs to discipline himself if not, they will work for years and nothing to show for it.

The same way men spend for alcohol and drugs.. that is why it is difficult for them to save, you are right. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by lebete3000: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:
When I spent 100k last week with out even buying food stuff that when I know say Nigeria hard.

See your name sef. Bad boy for Life.
You dey surely carry okpo, na why all your money dey finish be that.

Just got a job that'll be paying me 220k per month. Got a side hustle that fetches me 120k/month as well. I pray I'm able to save at least 250k/month meen.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by KINGOROOLA: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
If u want to survive lagos. 1. U must either live close to ur workplace. 2. Have a way to acument ur lifestyle wit side hustle. 3. Be ready to live a life of deciet n lies.

majority of lagosian do num 3 na wati i find out be dat.
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by lebete3000: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
KINGOROOLA:
If u want to survive lagos.
1. U must either live close to ur workplace.
2. Have a way to acument ur lifestyle wit side hustle.
3. Be ready to live a life of deciet n lies.

majority of lagosian do num 3 na wati i find out be dat.

Example of a life of deceit & lies?
Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Mcslize: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

The same way men spend for alcohol and drugs.. that is why it is difficult for them to save, you are right. Ride on.

Exactly. Their are many things men should cut down on to be able to save.

If they can identify those things and moderate them or stop them, they will be able to save.

Once I know something is becoming a habit that always suck money from my pocket, I stop it instantly before it becomes an addiction.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine by Itzlinda(f): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tmex:
Here's a possible advise for you.
Ensure you safe 30k monthly for as much as 10 months to make 300k with that start a small business that can give you at least 3k daily and have your sister manage it while you supervise at your free times.
That way your monthy revenue is increased.

Which business can I start with 300k that can give me 3k daily. I'm down 500k from one million still no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now I Believe In Connection / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff / Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.