Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help (40752 Views)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Omicron007: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
There's this girl I really like. She's my spec and we just clicked and became good friends.
I actually met her at an event and we exchanged numbers.
I did all the necessary follow ups and we connected.
We have gone swimming, outings and I have invited her over to my place like three times.
We have great conversations, kisses and all that, but no sex.

She called me recently and told me I need to leave her alone because she is Fickle minded.

I went through the internet to research more about fickle minded people.

According to vocabulary.com, People who are fickle change their minds so much you can't rely on them. If your best friend suddenly decides that she doesn't like you one week, and then the next week she wants to hang out again, she's being fickle.
Fickle comes from the Old English word ficol, for deceitful. We usually use fickle to talk about people, but it can also be used for abstract things that alternately favor you and abuse you, like the weather. If you win the lottery and then lose everything else in the world that's important to you, fate is being fickle.

I am now confused. Should I persuade her because I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not a Simp and I don't want to be all around her if she is truly fickle minded.

Help a bro.
Your comments are highly anticipated.

©Omicron007

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by falcon01: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bruh, don't waste your time. Dont call her, don't think of her, Change your mind before she does.

458 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Ammishaddai: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bros ,she has a mental disorder that only money can cure . Get rich and you will see how her symptoms will change. Peace

597 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Omicron007: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
falcon01:
Bruh, don't waste your time. Dont call her, don't think of her, Change your mind before she does.

It's difficult not to think of her!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Let's wait for the Elders to come while I grab my seat.

18 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by NwaAmaikpe: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
shocked

She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vaginarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

And SIMPle you will be like, 'oh... that's just her being fickle-minded'.

I blame you for making her fickle-minded, a lady visited you THRICE and you think she just came to watch Telemundo and gist?
The poor girl may have borrowed money to buy a shaving razor to mow her lawn yet you chose to kiss.

For making her shave in vain, she's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.
Let her be fickle-minded, you be fvck-minded.

Do everything in your power to win her back,
Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

But the above won't work so well if she's a ho.
In that case, alaye just forget kpekus and go make money.

Your heart really does not need such emotional parasite.
She's best a bed friend.

838 Likes 91 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Cholls(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
My brother don't disturb your head too much... What that word mean in the real sense is "she's mad"

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by OGWILLS123: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
falcon01:

Sorry no be you I be want quote, nah that guy below sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by OGWILLS123: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros ,she has a mental disorder that only money can cure . Get rich and you will see how her symptoms will change. Peace

OP this man has said it all cheesy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by arthurwillia(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Just take a look at this post and decide

35 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'm happy few niggas here don dey reason like OG

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Find another girl who is decisive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by chatinent: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2021
She has already told you she is a cross-carpet democrat yet you want to hear from us to convince you to stay with her.

How old is this juju na.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Koko88(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting gist...
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Regex: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2021
How come you are not a simp?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by falcon01: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:

It's difficult not to think of her!
then suffer you shall

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
J
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Starboytwo(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
This one pass me, I’d learn while the og’s give Us update.

Fickle minded. Another one.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Akpuobi1: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
The ball is in your court

But yours truly can't date someone who's always shifting the goal post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by inoki247: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
lol Dating now comes with manual.....

oga dem don give u terms nd condition b that if you wish to proceed click on I Agree....

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Abalado(f): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Alaye go and make money and more money and forget this love in Tokyo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by slawormiir: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....
Ogbeni be acting like a pussy asss niggarr
Be a real niggarrr And bang the hell out of her

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vagainarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

And SIMPle you will be like, 'oh... that's just her being fickle-minded'.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.
Let her be fickle-minded, you be fvck-minded.

Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

Your heart really does not need such emotional parasite.
She's best a bed friend.
My niggar from another mother.....

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Onyenna(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Nwanne, ike gwuru.....

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Kuriosmynd: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Just straff and go...that's what she's for, her Lifestyle. But u are trying to turn a gal for the street to your wife..lol
Fickle kor.....that's just the code word for being a slut grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Tony3245(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
She is simply playing a mind game on you. Jazz up, don't be a simp.

Kindly check my signature.

Happy Sunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by skedospencer2g: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
sure she has a bipolar. Disorder

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Ayo2004: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2021
You are just broke
Once you dey cash out big,fickle mind go pick race grin

You must be a simp,how can a champion of God's creation come online to ask such question when I am sure that girl is not even that fine with big boobs or ass?
It's until you give her money and her fickle mind tell her the next day to break up with you that ya eye go open

IF YOU WANT LOVE,GO TO SOUTH KOREA grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by nairalee(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Simplest stuff ever

Since she's easy to change her mind, make her change her mind about being fickle and make her decide to remain permanently firm minded.

Case solved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by gidzbobby: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Now wey dem tell you, you no wan hear word.

Tomorrow, na you go come again say "I don't understand my girlfriend of 4 years anymore"

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.