Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help (40805 Views)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Gfskw: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
MAke hoee an option not priority get money and they will gather round you
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by mastermaestro(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
She is not emotionally balanced for a stable relationship.

Fickle minded in the sense that she can stab you in the chest with a knife and still stab you 35 times all over your and conclusively feed your dikk to the dogs.

Please, don't unleash the beast in her as she is trying not to bring the werewolves outta of her.

My best suggestions is that you should diss her and stay alive.

Sincerely, on this whole thread you are the only person who discerned what the said girl actually meant by her fickleness statement.

It shows you didn't just read her statement with common eyes; you read it with your soul's eyes. cool
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
There's this girl I really like. She's my spec and we just clicked and became good friends.
I actually met her at an event and we exchanged numbers.
I did all the necessary follow ups and we connected.
We have gone swimming, outings and I have invited her over to my place like three times.
We have great conversations, kisses and all that, but no sex.

She called me recently and told me I need to leave her alone because she is Fickle minded.

I went through the internet to research more about fickle minded people.

According to vocabulary.com, People who are fickle change their minds so much you can't rely on them. If your best friend suddenly decides that she doesn't like you one week, and then the next week she wants to hang out again, she's being fickle.
Fickle comes from the Old English word ficol, for deceitful. We usually use fickle to talk about people, but it can also be used for abstract things that alternately favor you and abuse you, like the weather. If you win the lottery and then lose everything else in the world that's important to you, fate is being fickle.

I am now confused. Should I persuade her because I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not a Simp and I don't want to be all around her if she is truly fickle minded.

Help a bro.
Your comments are highly anticipated.

©Omicron007

U can date her bt don’t rely on her or expect too much from her. She’s fickle minded remember. grin

She even looked for the right word to describe her notorious self to avoid impending heartbreak for mr loverboy. Better be wise.
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by kelmicheal: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Only God knows how many guys she has fickled
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by bobochem: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make she go fickle wt dangote?Then I will bliv her that she is truly fickle
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by emmyN(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
purples25:
Why are people so destructive? If she says she does not want, why not just let her go? Some people said fvck her and break her heart, for what exactly? What did you gain? Must you have sex? Is it a crime for her to warn you against her nature and why she is unfit for dating? So because she said her mind, you want to mess her up. It's not by force.

How does having sex mess her up?
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Kayw4re(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vaginarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

And SIMPle you will be like, 'oh... that's just her being fickle-minded'.

I blame you for making her fickle-minded, a lady visited you THRICE and you think she just came to watch Telemundo and gist?
The poor girl may have borrowed money to buy a shaving razor to mow her lawn yet you chose to kiss.

For making her shave in vain, she's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.
Let her be fickle-minded, you be fvck-minded.

Do everything in your power to win her back,
Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

But the above won't work so well if she's a ho.
In that case, alaye just forget kpekus and go make money.

Your heart really does not need such emotional parasite.
She's best a bed friend.

OG!. May your wisdom grow taller than the iroko!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by purples25(f): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
emmyN:

How does having sex mess her up?

Increase to body count? Less value to potential suitors? Stds? Risk of pregnancy? Emotional hurt if it doesn't work out? Need I say more? These are things that gradually mess up someone for life.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by emmyN(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
purples25:

Increase to body count? Less value to potential suitors? Stds? Risk of pregnancy? Emotional hurt if it doesn't work out? Need I say more? These are things that gradually mess up someone for life.

Increase to body count: Who's counting?

Less value to potential suitors: Subjective. Else you are insinuating a lady's value is in her vagina

STD/Risk of pregnancy: A condom can prevent that

Emotional hurt if it doesn't work out: Not in anyway connected to the sex, is it?

Sex is a mutually beneficial activity. If it would mess one up, then it should mess the other. But heck it doesn't mess anyone up.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by purples25(f): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
emmyN:

Increase to body count: Who's counting?

Less value to potential suitors: Subjective. Else you are insinuating a lady's value is in her vagina

STD/Risk of pregnancy: A condom can prevent that

Emotional hurt if it doesn't work out: Not in anyway connected to the sex, is it?

Sex is a mutually beneficial activity. If it would mess one up, then it should mess the other. But heck it doesn't mess anyone up.

Your opinion. I just don't see it that way. Men care a lot about where their future wives have been. A lot of carelessness happens in sexual relations resulting in pregnancy or stds. It just happens cuz people aren't too careful. You wouldn't understand what sex does to a woman's body.

Well, you have your view. I have mine. The same guys that say there is nothing in it are the same guys to turn around and say they aren't marrying a borehole. Good night from here.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by OlayemiTade(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros ,she has a mental disorder that only money can cure . Get rich and you will see how her symptoms will change. Peace
You just hit the right answer, golder buzzer for you
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by OlayemiTade(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros ,she has a mental disorder that only money can cure . Get rich and you will see how her symptoms will change. Peace
You just hit the right answer, golden buzzer for you
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
The5DME:

How are you so intelligent?

Send your address . Wanna ask you something in person
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by emmyN(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
purples25:

Your opinion. I just don't see it that way. Men care a lot about where their future wives have been. A lot of carelessness happens in sexual relations resulting in pregnancy or stds. It just happens cuz people aren't too careful. You wouldn't understand what sex does to a woman's body.

Well, you have your view. I have mine. The same guys that say there is nothing in it are the same guys to turn around and say they aren't marrying a borehole. Good night from here.

Okay I get, you are a conservative. I think I have an idea of what sex do to women's body though. Makes their skin glow and relieves them of their occasional mental disorder cheesy. Good night too.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by The5DME(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

Send your address . Wanna ask you something in person
Charles free me abeg.
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by The5DME(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=purples25 post=104578433]

Well, you have your view. I have mine. The same guys that say there is nothing in it are the same guys to turn around and say they aren't marrying a borehole. Good night from here. [/quote][/s]shut up
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by The5DME(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=purples25 post=104554420]Why are people so destructive? If she says she does not want, why not just let her go? Some people said fvck her and break her heart, for what exactly? What did you gain? Must you have sex? Is it a crime for her to warn you against her nature and why she is unfit for dating? So because she said her mind, you want to mess her up. It's not by force. [/quote][/s]f.... ck u. I hate women.
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Marpol2021(m): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Op, thanks your stars you didn’t have sex with her,your girl is possess by confusion spirit.you need to dm mr righteousness for deliverance.quote author=Omicron007 post=104543931]Hello fellow Nairalanders,
There's this girl I really like. She's my spec and we just clicked and became good friends.
We have gone swimming, outings and I have invited her over to my place like three times.

She called me recently and told me I need to leave her alone because she is Fickle minded.

According to vocabulary.com, People who are fickle change their minds so much you can't rely on them. If your best friend suddenly decides that she doesn't like you one week, and then the next week she wants to hang out again, she's being fickle.
Fickle comes from the Old English word ficol, for deceitful. We usually use fickle to talk about people, but it can also be used for abstract things that alternately favor you and abuse you, like the weather. If you win the lottery and then lose everything else in the world that's important to you, fate is being fickle.

I am now confused. Should I persuade her because I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not a Simp and I don't want to be all around her if she is truly fickle minded.

Help a bro.

©Omicron007[/quote]
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by ifiokbenzy(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vaginarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

And SIMPle you will be like, 'oh... that's just her being fickle-minded'.

I blame you for making her fickle-minded, a lady visited you THRICE and you think she just came to watch Telemundo and gist?
The poor girl may have borrowed money to buy a shaving razor to mow her lawn yet you chose to kiss.

For making her shave in vain, she's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.
Let her be fickle-minded, you be fvck-minded.

Do everything in your power to win her back,
Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

But the above won't work so well if she's a ho.
In that case, alaye just forget kpekus and go make money.

Your heart really does not need such emotional parasite.
She's best a bed friend.
That's my NwaAmaikpe I am entertained o
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Perfection10(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
chatinent:
She has already told you she is a cross-carpet democrat yet you want to hear from us to convince you to stay with her.

How old is this juju na.

��������
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by phazotron(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Omicron007:

Help a bro.

©Omicron007

I pity you. You dey find trouble Wey go choke you
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by aynerodcirus(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omicron007:

Help a bro.

©Omicron007

Bro, i’ve met alot of people like this, hell i’m one of ‘em. If truly you like her and want her, I will give you jux this o.t.

1) Don’t choke her with calls or texts
2) A simple “goodmorning, bet you had a pleasant night rest” mssg on whatsapp is ok to start the day.
3) Never feel entitle to a reply after sending a mssg
4) Don’t force things on her.
5) When you call her 3 times, and she no pick, let go, till another day.
6) Make yourself scarce from time to time. Make her miss you.
7) Be more of friend than a boyfriend.
cool don’t feel offended when she snobs you.

Thelist goes on and on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.