Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead (66436 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Edo Born Businessman, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by AmazingELixir: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-billionaire-captain-hosa-okunbo-is-dead/

Op you had better confirmed the right birth date of the man...no one can be 63yrs of age when they're born before the second world war.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by joelbooks: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Idahosa Wells Okunbo was born on January 7th, 1940 in Benin City, Oredo LGA of Edo State to the family of Rev. Robert Amos Okunbo.

81 years...if it 1940
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by BreakingNews21: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
RIP Honourable Captain Okunbo

His list of achievements was herculean in one lifetime. Including fathering 11 children. shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosa_Wells_Okunbo

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Osanoghodua1: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
My thoughts and prayers are with the family, only God can determine who will RIP. After death is judgement and there is no repentance in grave. This is why we must accept Jesus in other to be prepared for the life after. God took me out of debt and suddenly realized that money is just a number.

He was born 1958 and not 140

Captain Hosa was a good man and a lover of the Youth. I pray he was right with his maker before his final breath. He will be greatly missed and many families who depended von him will suffer.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by davidnazee: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingviny:
If only he had come across Phytoscience stem cells products . Pancreatic cancer is a small case. We handle far more than that!

The Stem cells would recreate a new pancreas for him and he would still have been alive till today.

Information is life!

And the doctors in London don't know about this your Phytoscience stem cells product ?

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Zetty177x: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Huge loss. RIP to a man with a large heart. I heard he never recovered from the shock of Edo election.

So I heard o. That he said he will use his last money to overthrow obaseki. I heard he never recovered from the shock

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Plut01: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2021

Why is everyone blaming the blogger for his age? 63 is the official age being used by the man while his real age is 81.

Most people born around that time must have at a time reduced their age. Check around you and you all will see evidence.

Even my Uncle did that because it was the normal thing to do. Ask Obasanjo and Buhari and they will tell you how far.

RIP to the Man, he hath lived a life many people can only wish to live before passing to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Zetty177x: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
My thoughts and prayers are with the family, only God can determine who will RIP. After death is judgement and there is no repentance in grave. This is why we must accept Jesus in other to be prepared for the life after. God took me out of debt and suddenly realized that money is just a number.

He was born 1958 and not 140

Captain Hosa was a good man and a lover of the Youth. I pray he was right with his maker before his final breath. He will be greatly missed and many families who depended von him will suffer.

I watched an interview,where Hosa himself said he is friend to Obaseki's father not obaseki. Meanwhile, Obaseki is 65 years.while Hosa is 63? Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Goldbw122(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rip legend, na wa what is going on..
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Zetty177x: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Plut01:

Why is everyone blaming the blogger for his age? 63 is the official age being used by the man while his real age is 81.

Most people born around that time must have at a time reduced their age. Check around you and you all will see evidence.

Even my Uncle did that because it was the normal thing to do. Ask Obasanjo and Buhari and they will tell you how far.

RIP to the Man, he hath lived a life many people can only wish to live before passing to the great beyond.

100✓

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by frog12: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
since you know BOOK, tell us the causes !!

blackboy2star:
Go and read about pancreatic cancer oga

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
RIP
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Zetty177x: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Springboot:

What's the relationship btw election and pancreatic Cancer? So many dumb people on nairaland. Goto school you refuse.

He granted an interview on the 17th of Sept 2020. Hail n hearty. Election was 19th Sept

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by eme2015(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=Optimistguy1969 post=104557942][b]How will someone born in 1940 be 25 in 1983?

�������
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abeg make una help me send my condolence to the family...
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Adegokenath(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
[b]How will someone born in 1940 be 25 in 1983?

Op, na wah for you o![/b]the tru

@emeijeh , @slawomiir, una don kpai una philanthropist?
Why na?
the trueth is that he was more than 63years old
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Kingisibor: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
46yrs so to say...
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by isax(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
daddytime:
Wow...

He has ended his race.

Farewell Captain.

Hopefully, he was able to straighten up things as per his many investments before his death to guard against a free for all.

The fight no go easy oh.

The guy bought up an entire street in Asokoro for his Wells Carlton hotel.

Really he owns that hotel...?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by MummyD2020(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

When someone like this dies , what will become of the rest of the people with less wealth? Couldnt it have been detected on time? how about flying him outside for check ups , chemo and the rest? This life sef
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by BJanta: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Someone born in 1940.is 63 years old in 2021. Are you from the North , cow-head ? You must have learnt your journalism in Fulfide.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

How will someone born in 1940 be 63years in 2021 Nawa for this op oo
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
How will someone born in 1940 be 25 in 1983?

Op, na wah for you o!

@emeijeh , @slawomiir, una don kpai una philanthropist?
Why na?
He even wrote he was 63years.....so from 1940 to 2021 is 63years nawa for the op
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Zenithpeak(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kingcalls:
1940 and he died at 63....what a miracle

It supposed to be 81 years at death... Maybe the are calculating his age with Islamic calendar... grin
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by bassey25(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingviny:
If only he had come across Phytoscience stem cells products . Pancreatic cancer is a small case. We handle far more than that!

The Stem cells would recreate a new pancreas for him and he would still have been alive till today.

And does this phytoscience stem cells products reverse hearing loss as well?

Information is life!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by bassey25(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingviny:

Information is life!
And does this phytoscience stem cell reverse hearing loss also. Please do reply if it does.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by maisams01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omoluabi16:
How can he die at 63, yet was born in 1970?
you sef, so 1970 to 2021 is 63 years ahbi? Kwantinue
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by hansomb: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
He was among the privileged. RIP
you also among the privilege for been alive and healthy.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by planetx: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
kestolove95:
May death never visit our family...i condole with the family
You mean early death because every living soul must taste death.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by MufasaLion: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
hansomb:
you also among the privilege for been alive and healthy.

Absolutely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.