Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead (66437 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Edo Born Businessman, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

You don't know what you are talking about!
Please explain what a garnishee order is, where the order is given and who can obtain the order.
Them explain how all this relates to corrupt bankers
Your response further disclosed how much you need to learn about the matter at hand.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2021
zoedew:

Your response further disclosed how much you need to learn about the matter at hand.

Oya, teach me. Shebi I no Sabi anything. Answer the questions so I can learn!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

Oya, teach me. Shebi I no Sabi anything. Answer the questions so I can learn!
Do please pick up a good book on garnishee proceedings and read in between the lines.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
zoedew:

Do please pick up a good book on garnishee proceedings and read in between the lines.

LOL!!!!

It is you who don't know anything about garnishee order!
Garnishees are obtained from courts. Before courts give that order, the person the court order is against must be a judgement debtor. that is, somebody has obtained a court order that another person must pay him or her money. So a garnishee order is obtained and served on banks to declare if the person has accounts with them and the balance.
So how does a corrupt banker use that to know a customer's "hidden" account?
You are the "expert", yet you can't explain what a garnishee is!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

LOL!!!!

It is you who don't know anything about garnishee order!
Garnishees are obtained from courts. Before courts give that order, the person the court order is against must be a judgement debtor. that is, somebody has obtained a court order that another person must pay him or her money. So a garnishee order is obtained and served on banks to declare if the person has accounts with them and the balance.
So how does a corrupt banker use that to know a customer's "hidden" account?
You are the "expert", yet you can't explain what a garnishee is!
I love your theoretical knowledge. Has it occurred to you that by way of insider knowledge the seemingly abandoned bank details of customer’s account is known to colluding fraudsters who ..... . I expect you to figure out how it pans out!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
zoedew:

I love your theoretical knowledge. Has it occurred to you that by way of insider knowledge the seemingly abandoned bank details of customer’s account is known to colluding fraudsters who ..... . I expect you to figure out how it pans out!

Go and read the first response that started this. Then you will understand it is not related. 20 years in the industry is NOT theoretical!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

Go and read the first response that started this. Then you will understand it is not related. 20 years in the industry is NOT theoretical!
Add a decade to the twenty in your kitty and you should have a better understanding of the matter. I pray those fraudsters will not have you on their radar. There is something known as Law Practice!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by caandi: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
He was a great man. Wow achieved a lot a very you g age. You’ve left a legacy sir. Rip
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

When a decade is added to the twenty in your kitty your theoretical position is understandable. I pray your bank account is not targeted as abandoned and hit by a fraudulent garnishee proceeding in collusion with insider knowledge by unconscionable bank staff!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
zoedew:

When a decade is added to the twenty in your kitty your theoretical position is understandable. I pray your bank account is not targeted as abandoned and hit by a fraudulent garnishee proceeding in collusion with insider knowledge by unconscionable bank staff!

You still need to read up on what a garnishee is, why the garnishee order is obtained and who can obtain it. Garnishee order can only be obtained against you if you are ordered to pay someone an amount by a court! So how does this link to a fraudulent banker?
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

You still need to read up on what a garnishee is, why the garnishee order is obtained and who can obtain it. Garnishee order can only be obtained against you if you are ordered to pay someone an amount by a court! So how does this link to a fraudulent banker?
Only experience remains to instruct you. No one is exposed beyond his life experience. I’m done with you on this matter.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Qualityhealth: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
God will continue to give fortitude to the people he left behind..................This information will be very useful......
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty Eight pages (68) of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

One can prevent, maintain or have solution to health related problems with verifiable outstanding testimonies
These natural products from CANADA (without any side or adverse effects) will surely improve the quality of life.

This information will be very useful to all *Have a look of about Sixty Eight (68) pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and. their phone numbers. They had various terminal health challenges before but now thanking God. Some of testimonies from Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospitals have a look at pages 17 to 33 Visit the link natural well package products from CANADA without any side effects more information visit or for full details visit https://asl-herb-shop.business.site
or WhatsApp Akin +2348064795335
Telegram @Akinabimbola

BELL Healthy LIFESTYLES CHRONIC DISEASE RELIEF. WHY DIE IN SILENCE. You can maintain good health and treat all Chronic DISEASE with BELL PRODUCTS OVER 60 CANADIAN PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK*
asl-herb-shop.business.site
Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects from CANADA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.