Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead (66435 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Edo Born Businessman, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Myself2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wow

News like this one is a reminder that every man will die some day.

Indeed what is man and what is the number of his days here on earth.
At most one may live up to 120 years, then what ?

It's high time people paid serious attention to eternity. If a person that lived for 120 years will be considered long, then it's important to give a serious thought to where one will spend eternity: Heaven OR Hell

Choose Heaven by accepting Jesus Christ today.

May God almighty comfort his family

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by blackboy2star(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Google is your friend, your phone has internet.

frog12:
since you know BOOK, tell us the causes !!

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Huge loss. RIP to a man with a large heart. I heard he never recovered from the shock of Edo election.
which shock? Who the stupid election shock?, person die you dey talk like who no get sense idiot.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Torg77: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Huge loss. RIP to a man with a large heart. I heard he never recovered from the shock of Edo election.

so edo state elections cause pancreatic cancer?? You illiterates on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Torg77: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Both the rich and poor die,
But it is better to be rich and die than to be poor and die. Death is the end of a man's life which comes to everyone. So, whether you are as poor as a church mouse, you will still die. Wetin i dey talk be say it is not bad to strive to make money on earth and enjoy your life while it lasts.

yea we know your parents are poor though
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
22o62021:
He got sick after realizing that ize iyamu has finished his money during election build up

RIP HoSA
Ize iyamu finished his money? Guess you don't know the man.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ofunaofu:
RIP Capt Hoda.
Maybe, just maybe he could not recover from the shock of defeat his candidate ( ize iyamu) received during the last Edo State election
He was diagnosed with terminal cancer just before the election.
I don't think edo election gave him any shock, atleast not financially cos the money he spent there is peanuts to someone of his caliber.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Zetty177x:

So I heard o. That he said he will use his last money to overthrow obaseki. I heard he never recovered from the shock
Businessmen of that level don't dwell on setbacks, they move on to other things. I don't think that elections had any effect.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Plut01:

Why is everyone blaming the blogger for his age? 63 is the official age being used by the man while his real age is 81.

Most people born around that time must have at a time reduced their age. Check around you and you all will see evidence.

Even my Uncle did that because it was the normal thing to do. Ask Obasanjo and Buhari and they will tell you how far.

RIP to the Man, he hath lived a life many people can only wish to live before passing to the great beyond.

Capt hosa was 63.
I have known him since I was a teen and he was in his late 20ies.
No football age here.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Abdulsalam31c: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
paulolee:
rip sir...d pastor of d church I attended used this man story as an example of the so called vanity upon vanity.
he said all his wealth are vanity n he won't take any to heaven forgetting dt poverty is also vanity n the man av done well by securing d future of his coming generations..
the pastor wey de preach Gv us jus tear new range last month oo

It's obvious that your pastor's preaching fell on deaf ears grin grin
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
MummyD2020:

When someone like this dies , what will become of the rest of the people with less wealth? Couldnt it have been detected on time? how about flying him outside for check ups , chemo and the rest? This life sef
Guess he found out late. He had been on chemo for a while. I think he was given 3 month to live.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by nedekid: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Uncle Hosa, you were a great man. May you soul Rest in perfect peace. May God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss. embarassed
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by sylve11: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Journey well Captain. sad cool
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Torg77: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Love55freas:
this man troubled obaseki

yes he said he will spend his last kobo so that obaseki don't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-billionaire-captain-hosa-okunbo-is-dead/

The fate of all flesh!
Condolences to his loved ones.
Hope he died in Christ.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Torg77:

yea we know your parents are poor though

BUT EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND CHEAP HARLOT MOTHER THAT ARE WRETCHED.

YOUR CHEAP HARLOT MOTHER CAN EVEN SLEEP WITH A DOG FOR 500 NAIRA
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Sufferingboy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
And in benin there were plan to make this man the next esama of benin, after Chief Igbinedion is gone.

Captain Hosa rest in peace.You lost so much to the last election.....
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by OVB123: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
How will someone born in 1940 be 25 in 1983?

Op, na wah for you o!

@emeijeh , @slawomiir, una don kpai una philanthropist?
Why na?
He was 8th of JANUARY, 1958 and died at the age of 63 years.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by OVB123: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
nduchucks:

How could he have died at 63 if he was born in 1940?
Lazy bloggers
8th january 1958 died at the age of 63 years
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by blacknoir: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
If I had the money I would spend a lot of it on cancer research ,this thing is a menace
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by naijakissleave(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:

So he supported an APC candidate then
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Usmaniaaa: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
[/b][b]
GoldCircle:
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by manitoba(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
RIP Uncle Hosa.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by Counterfeit: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Check your dates. Born 1940, died at the age of 63, in 2021. I think your clock and calendar dates back in time. He should be aged 81. Baaahd Mathematician.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Bankers dividing his hidden accounts right now...

How will bankers know if his account is hidden? Lol!!!!!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by juman(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Billionaire?

He was never referred to that before.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by senteugene: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Captain Hosa
Born 1940,
became 25 in 1983
Died in 2021 at age 63.... Hosa sa sa sa
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by paulolee(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abdulsalam31c:

It's obvious that your pastor's preaching fell on deaf ears grin grin
u go choose ur own vanity o
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by ogbonti: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2021
daddytime:
Wow...

He has ended his race.

Farewell Captain.

Hopefully, he was able to straighten up things as per his many investments before his death to guard against a free for all.

The fight no go easy oh.

The guy bought up an entire street in Asokoro for his Wells Carlton hotel.

DRUG MONEY!!!!
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by zoedew: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2021
mfm04622:

How will bankers know if his account is hidden? Lol!!!!!
You don’t know about garnishee matters.
Re: Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead by mfm04622: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2021
zoedew:

You don’t know about garnishee matters.

You don't know what you are talking about!
Please explain what a garnishee order is, where the order is given and who can obtain the order.
Them explain how all this relates to corrupt bankers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.