Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With (2633 Views)

Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2011
There are single babes and ladies who naturally want you to be their lover, but you cannot sleep with them, because they very UNHYGIENIC, PROMISCUOUS or EVIL. They simply don't turn you on and you just cannot sleep with them.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by belawilly(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2011
grin Orikinla i understand and know exactly what you mean, cool because all those traits applies to giys as well and God help of the thought of dating them alone gives u the chills, !!! cheesy
Orikinla:

There are single babes and ladies who naturally want you to be their lover, but you cannot sleep with them, because they very UNHYGIENIC, PROMISCUOUS or EVIL. They simply don't turn you on and you just cannot sleep with them.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2011
@poster
the catch is to LET THESE GIRLS KNOW the reason why you cant be their lover so that they can hopefully go and "fix themselves up". most guys will rather come up with silly excuses instead of telling these gals what time it is!
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by 2ruink(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2011
Orikinla:

i met 1 a couple of months ago. She looks great really bt as i probed further, what i got within her oil well was a sheer negation of d pretty face i had seen. Me_n u need 2 experience what i'm sayin. Nothin stinks worse dan dat nd i was lyk heh did u hide rotten egg their? Oh damn! It was jst a big turn off
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by hollandis(f): 4:24pm On May 17, 2011
Those ones with an orifice as wide as mount kilimanjaro and booobies as sagged as slippers
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by MMM2(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2011
mr cork will still need dere punny!!
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the catch is to LET THESE GIRLS KNOW the reason why you cant be their lover so that they can hopefully go and "fix themselves up". most guys will rather come up with silly excuses instead of telling these gals what time it is!

In many case, they do not like the truth.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 17, 2011
Flee fornication.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by MrCork17: 4:57pm On May 17, 2011
tpia@. sweeery are u ugly in real life or just ok? dont lie! wink
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by hunkyjohn(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2011
2ruink:

i met 1 a couple of months ago. She looks great really bt as i probed further, what i got within her oil well was a sheer negation of d pretty face i had seen. Me_n u need 2 experience what i'm sayin. Nothin stinks worse dan dat nd i was lyk heh did u hide rotten egg their? Oh damn! It was jst a big turn off

She put juju inside the oil well. Check yourself well o.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by coogar: 4:59pm On May 17, 2011
Orikinla:

There are single babes and ladies who naturally want you to be their lover, but you cannot sleep with them, because they very UNHYGIENIC, PROMISCUOUS  or EVIL. They simply don't turn you on and you just cannot sleep with them.  

run far away from them. you are what you attract. if you attract the unhygienic and the promiscuous, you are probably insalubrious and unchaste.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Jackieugo(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2011
coogar:

run far away from them. you are what you attract. if you attract the unhygienic and the promiscuous, you are probably insalubrious and unchaste.

truth^^^ lol
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2011
Orikinla:

In many case, they do not like the truth.

who gives a damn what they think, since you dont intend to marry them. be honest and save the next brotha from this nightmare.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Pweety4me(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2011
Is this extract supposed to make sense?
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 17, 2011
2ruink:

She prolly had Trichomonas,a toilet infection that causes offensive odour. 90% of women are taught from childhood to keep that area of their anatomy clean,so if it stank as badly as u claim,the culprit musta being Trichomonas. Don't villify her
hollandis:

Those ones with an orifice as wide as mount kilimanjaro and booobies as sagged as slippers
The shape of a woman's mammary organs determines how quickly the organs will sag. Take for example a woman with pear shaped organs is likely going to experience sagging a lot earlier than a woman with orange shaped organs. I'm sure you, in ur cocoon vanity and shallowness are ignorant of this fact. Ur remark is very offensive
tpia@:

Flee fornication.
This is the wisest post on this thread. Go through the books 1st and 2nd Corinthians,Gal 5. FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY. The word of God is a standard: We cant bring down the standard to suit our carnal desires and justify our moral weaknesses,we have to raise ourselves UP to the standard
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by Tricici(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2011
belawilly:

grin Orikinla i understand and know exactly what you mean, cool because all those traits applies to giys as well and God help of the thought of dating them alone gives u the chills, !!! cheesy

thk u
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by kpolli(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2011
noted
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by forkadict(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2011
Ishilove:

She prolly had Trichomonas,a toilet infection that causes offensive odour. 90% of women are taught from childhood to keep that area of their anatomy clean,so if it stank as badly as u claim,the culprit musta being Trichomonas. Don't villify herThe shape of a woman's mammary organs determines how quickly the organs will sag. Take for example a woman with pear shaped organs is likely going to experience sagging a lot earlier than a woman with orange shaped organs. I'm sure you, in your cocoon vanity and shallowness are ignorant of this fact. your remark is very offensiveThis is the wisest post on this thread. Go through the books 1st and 2nd Corinthians,Gal 5. FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY. The word of God is a standard: We cant bring down the standard to suit our carnal desires and justify our moral weaknesses,we have to raise ourselves UP to the standard

wetin you con dey find for sexuality section? you tink say sexual immorality na for bedroom only? babe na for everywhere. as you dey visit sexuality section for NL dey read explicit post, dat one sef na sexual immorality.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by tpia5: 2:47pm On May 18, 2011
^Explicit posts are everywhere, not only sexuality section.

So you dont have to be in sexuality to see one.

I visit sexuality section occasionally mainly to follow what's going on there. And also because i like reading some of the stories and critiquing them.

However, i'm not there to lust or waank so anyone who has a weakness in that area had better not copy me.

But sexuality section people shouldnt assume its a safe hideout where certain people like myself wouldnt dare to venture, because i will.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by forkadict(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

^Explicit posts are everywhere, not only sexuality section.

So you dont have to be in sexuality to see one.

I visit sexuality section occasionally mainly to follow what's going on there. And also because i like reading some of the stories and critiquing them. However, i'm not there to lust or waank so anyone who has a weakness in that area had better not copy me.

But sexuality section people shouldnt assume its a safe hideout where certain people like myself wouldnt dare to venture, because i will.

What a pity! If that's all you come to do in the sexuality section. You don't come to make meaningful contributions. You don't come to help someone out of a predicament by giving wise counsels. You don't come to expand the frontiers of sexual knowledge by participating in discussions giving us practical experiences. ALL YOU COME TO DO IS READ SOME OF THE STORIES AND CRITIQUE THEM. You are very very wise indeed.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by ragdollz: 3:58pm On May 18, 2011
Lol what a topic grin grin grin. Is there really a girl out there that men won't want to "french", given the chance? Stink or no stink, promiscuous or winchy, some men can NEVER say no. Paata pata they will cover their nose or say a prayer before they enter grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by tpia5: 4:51pm On May 18, 2011
Fork addict

my post pains you, unfortunately.

What a to do.
Re: Single Babes And Ladies We Cannot Sleep With by tpia5: 4:54pm On May 18, 2011
@ topic (again)

irresponsible sexaul habits lead to stds.

The poster claims to be an adult and even says he's a pastor(?) or something but his morals resemble those of an alley cat, going by the threads he regulalarly regurgitates here.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed... Bad Break Up / Will I Ever Find A Husband? / Indicate Your Interest In a Debate Entitled, Money Sustains Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.