Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (4549 Views)

I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / Can Someone Please Inform These Ladies We All In The Recession Together? / 7 Things Men Do Not Appreciate In Women They Meet Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
• Farting In Our Presence-
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really
hate when you do it in their presence.
If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you
what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too
much- Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to
control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food
but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to
say the least!

• Talking too dirty- Please, have control of things you say in our
presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language
except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing
excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re
not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I
was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know
when she polluted.

• Always watching movies- If your a Nollywood addict please, for
the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to
once your man is around. We need total concentration when we are
talking to you.

• Fighting - Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that
one day you will fight his mother.

• OverSabi attitude – Its very annoying when you always act like
you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends
etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no
harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when
its not.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Ploy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Asking us who we called
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is gud somebody is educating them.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
• Laughing
excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re
not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I
was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know
when she polluted.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Fabdedon(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
. checking out inbox of social networks and phone message
. Going through our phone contact.
. When you call or text or watch a movie when we are discussing some thing serious
.when you hide/run to pick calls
.when you dont want us to meet your friends
. When you take our friends for granted.
. When you.. Emm wait let me sip fayrous! grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by PrettyClare7(f): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Same for the ladies. We dont appreciate same.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Been there,seen that.
A doppelganger thread to this exists.btw,
what sane girl would dare fart in the presence of her guy,when they're not married?
Awon leyi smeelloo!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by sucess001(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
that farting is the worst...

i once picked a babe who fart while i was driving....

my brother...even the AC didt appreciate the fart...till today, i havnt seen the girl again o...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Dahjhi: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
PrettyClare7:
grin wanna form another counter thread so quick? The problem is we guys felt we can do anyhow; nothing spoil nah swag... wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by ireneony(f): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ladies don't do this, ladies don't do that
Romance section is really getting bori

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by ronald4lif(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:

We want una to repent na grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Check the kinda ladies u v bn hanging out with dude
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ploy:
Asking us who we called

You were there my brother ... very annoying undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Is gud somebody is educating them.

Your head dey there.... wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

It happened to me... Aswear I wan break her head coz its disgusting.... grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na wah oo. Girls do this, girls don't do this. How does one ever do it right for you guys?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fabdedon:
. checking out inbox of social networks and phone message
. Going through our phone contact.
. When you call or text or watch a movie when we are discussing some thing serious
.when you hide/run to pick calls
.when you dont want us to meet your friends
. When you take our friends for granted.
. When you.. Emm wait let me sip fayrous! grin

I've once told my babe that if you check my phone inbox or any of my social networks private messages and you see what you r not suppose to see; that's your own headache coz its my phone and not yours ... tongue
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
PrettyClare7:

Noted ma....wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
sucess001:
that farting is the worst...

i once picked a babe who fart while i was driving....

my brother...even the AC didt appreciate the fart...till today, i havnt seen the girl again o...

Lolsss.... Iso eleyi gidi gan oooo.... grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dahjhi:
grin wanna form another counter thread so quick? The problem is we guys felt we can do anyhow; nothing spoil nah swag... wink

cool wink

You r mouthed

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Fabdedon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yusphull:

I've once told my babe that if you check my phone inbox or any of my social networks private messages and you see what you r not suppose to see; that's your own headache coz its my phone and not yours ... tongue

you are right you know !
Its really none of her business grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by dechandel(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hopefully..you all will get busy with your lives before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
i dnt know ooo...as if they dnt fart.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:

This is no attack. Its an enlightenment and a way of strengthening marital unions in a non-conventional format that most people are scared away to talk about... wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yusphull:

that means you are not faithful,you are cheating on her
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fabdedon:
you are right you know !
Its really none of her business grin

Wagbayi bro..... And if she insisted then leave her and let her face the reality of been strong headed... cheesy grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by PrettyClare7(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol no dnt want to create a counter thread..its jst that when you guys decide to go on bout ladies,you do lyk the guys are holy innocent.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:

waris this one saying.... undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
well I should start vamoosing for Benin after my birthday.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Yusphull(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
MzPreshie:
Na wah oo. Girls do this, girls don't do this. Hnw does one ever do it right for you guys?

If you are doing it right bae, ur instinct will tell you dear... wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Fabdedon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yusphull:

Wagbayi bro..... And if she insisted then leave her and let her face the reality of been strong headed... cheesy grin
hehehe only God knows what is inside your phone sha.. cheesy
Ama free dude ah dont hide anyfin !
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yusphull:

If you are doing it right bae, ur instinct will tell you dear... wink
And I suppose guys do it all right? God-sent angels, aint they?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? / How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.