Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days (27535 Views)

Security Lapses At Kuje Prison By Sadeeq Shehu / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Parisian:
See how the man just successfully disgraced his family. Only God knows what Nigerian men want.

He had such a beautiful, charming wife with a very successful career yet he still cheated. If a woman is jobless they'll say they want someone who can contribute in sharing bills. When they finally meet an independent woman , there will still be complains.

I just hope she isn't scarred for life from this pain and disgrace.

As for the girl, the law must catch up with her. Such a beautiful girl that just threw her entire life away. God forbid.
It is the work of the devil. the devil is a very wicked entity.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
southsouthking:
I wish i could fuvk every girl in the world in "Lil wayne voice". but you see your life now?
Pussy when you nor fit cover no matter how many rounds you dig, that same pussy don kpai you and sentenced another young girl to jail.
#drugs drugs drugs.
Ya all young nig*as*s should stay off drugs, because it has killed more people than covid 19/2021 and ruined so many lives.
Fear woman o because even Eve see snake wey dey talk but she nor run.
#moral lessons to ya,all married men out there, one night stand better pass side chicks.
Chop food and clean mouth better pass chop food and swallow plate because that plate when you swallow no go ever digest.
Pickin when dem carry for back cross river say him stepped on fish, person when come carry you for back cross river, you know watin him stepped on?
If i say dolphin you come say shark, omon na you come sabi o.

Before you judge me say i know make sense, i don already know so keep your judgement to yourself.
THUNDER FIRE WHO WILL JUDGE YOU AS NIGERIANS NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU GUYS
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Had it been it was a one night stand he had with her he would still be alive.
I stopped you on your way.
I like you to spend the night with me.
We bargain price for only one night.
I booked a hotel by myself.
We had fun.
I pay you.
We go our separate ways.Shikena.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Karemarealty288(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mynd44:
They charged her to magistrate again? Why charge her to a magistrate court when the trial will end up being decided by the high court?

This kind of legal processes is just annoying and tiresome. A case that should be decided in 6 months might end up 3 years in court without any meaning.

Stop displaying your gross ignorance on legal matters and procedures. Her case file must be transferred to DPP for advice, if she has case to answer, then her matter will start hearing from High Court. Her case is a high case and cannot be tried in Magistrate court.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Joysticks:
We had fun.
I pay you.
It was exactly the same thing the ataga had in mind.he did not factor that chindinma was not that type and here he life end
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Candidlady: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Y'all should free this innocent girl

When did self defence become a sin and a crime...

Joysticks:
We had fun.
I pay you.

Men and foolish talks are like northerners and kwaya
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
baralatie:

It was exactly the same thing the ataga had in mind.he did not factor that chindinma was not that type and here he life end
They were dating.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
The bolded,
Please throw away that silly notion of yours. Nothing stops a man from cheating.
Also, you don't know what lead the man to cheat. He may have had a beautiful wife according to you, but did he have intercourse with his wife regularly, was the wife available?
Like I said you don't know what lead to his cheating. And like I said nothing stops a man from cheating, even if his wife is the richest woman in the world.

Parisian:
See how the man just successfully disgraced his family. Only God knows what Nigerian men want.

He had such a beautiful, charming wife with a very successful career yet he still cheated. If a woman is jobless they'll say they want someone who can contribute in sharing bills. When they finally meet an independent woman , there will still be complains.

As for the girl, the law must catch up with her. Such a beautiful girl that just threw her entire life away. God forbid.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Candidlady:

Women and foolish talks are like northerners and kwaya
That wasn't a self defence.Her intention was to kill the man and steal his money.
That is what you ladies do.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Parisian:

Was she available for romance?It seems you don't know how arrogant are most of this career women.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by harmony75: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
OK just remand her in prison she's a dangerous specie!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by orumba(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
21 years will not be a bad idea
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Freezby2020: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! IJN

chukwuibuipob:
angry May all her supporters die a painful death
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Joysticks:
They were dating.
They were not dating Sir
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by ubee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your post for the most part is very rational thoughts, but strangely deviated to absurd by what you posted as the last sentence.
What are you insinuating by saying?

"All Chidinma needs to do is to get the services of a good lawyer".

What do you mean by that?
Gaddafi1:
I strongly believe that proper investigation has not been carried out in this matter and if care is not taken the police will not get anything out of this case.
A staff was murdered in Shell office PHC and forensic experts were brought in from outside the country and the killers were arrested. The government or the family should spend money and get the required evidence that will nail the murders.
All Chidinma needs to do is to get the services of a good lawyer.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Prophet777: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
The beggining of her unending journey to where she belong cos of her reckless and wicked lifestyle.

What wicked and devil re-incarnated lady.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by poweredcom(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
She for first spend close to 4 years awaiting trial ...before the main sentence which is likely to be life in jail..she go cry Taya water go finish

So sad got such a young lady to be in this messup lifestyle
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by FBIBOT(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Our judiciary system is a disgrace....
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by doneback04: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
The second person they said they apparented with her pls what crime did that person commit?? Because this Nigeria government is not telling us the truth
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Timoleon:
To what end? Why dilly dally on such an important case? Remanded for 30 days only to come and be remanded again without any meaningful headway.

This country tire me aswear!
The hegoats fucking her are trying to frustrated the case.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Willie007: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry May all her supporters die a painful death

Starting with Sapphire aka Future is female... Amen
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Gfskw: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by EmmyCC: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mynd44:
They charged her to magistrate again? Why charge her to a magistrate court when the trial will end up being decided by the high court?

This kind of legal processes is just annoying and tiresome. A case that should be decided in 6 months might end up 3 years in court without any meaning.
That's the procedure, she will have to elect whether to be tried summarily in the magistrate court or have her case transferred to the High court.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by EmmyCC: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
Candidlady:

That's why she's been taken to court where the prosecution will prove her crime and she will prove it was self defense. Stop speaking like you're too sure it's self defense.

Men and foolish talks are like northerners and kwaya
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by enyiinne(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
He had such a beautiful, charming wife with a very successful career yet he still cheated. If a woman is jobless they'll say they want someone who can contribute in sharing bills. When they finally meet an independent woman , there will still be complains. I just hope she isn't scarred for life from this pain and disgrace.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Fuckyoumod: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gaddafi1:
I strongly believe that proper investigation has not been carried out in this matter and if care is not taken the police will not get anything out of this case.
A staff was murdered in Shell office PHC and forensic experts were brought in from outside the country and the killers were arrested. The government or the family should spend money and get the required evidence that will nail the murders.
All Chidinma needs to do is to get the services of a good lawyer.
oga, Shell I.A's case is different from this.
Chidinma killed him and made away with his valuables.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by IKEPENTECOST: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ifechukwuachike:
It's better to stay out of crime, for your own and your lovely ones benefit

Please try to help a widow and her children here out of hunger and sufferness since i unfortunately lost my husband please

How do I get your contact ?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days by Parisian: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga pls keep quiet. Did the man tell you she was not available for romance? A man cheats you blame the wife, a woman cheats you blame the woman. Double standards.

"Most career women" indeed. How many career women do you know ? And how many of them have shared their love lives with you? Oh I forgot you live in their bedroom with them.
Joysticks:
Was she available for romance?It seems you don't know how arrogant are most of this career women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.