Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62216 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2021
NacoAba:

You must be a fulani, or a Muslim because what they know is fight fight kill kill. You are praying for them to start fighting but you are asking for peace in your own country. Wicked souls .

na only fulani and Muslims dey kill?
wicked goat fucking snitch Islam hater.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KaptainAfrika: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Noooooooooooooooooooooo I never knack that fulani babe in my ofiz.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ahmadusmanu(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Chibyke009:
Some people talking he red don't know history. Just look at how u are equating USA with China and Russia. USA is a supper power any time. What is the role of NATO, what about security alliances that USA has with Asia countries that don't like China. China is just too small for Americans. Go and ask questions. France, UK, America are called the west. Don't ever mess with this three. Russia will face a pulverization, China will face being reduced to dust. Some people are saying America is that Babylon. this crass stupidity. Iraq will know was a babylon before so how can u say America was that Babylon. America is maintaining a secrecy. America has the deadliest weapons . when the war starts u will know that action not loquacity will do the job. American D5 trident can wipe off the whole of Russia. America calculation is just one strike to reduce Russia to dust. if u don't know , ask questions. for more questions contact me.

America is now it's shadow of itself.according to the prophesy 99% of the combatants will perish.america is lossing grip of its global domination .so they are willing to make that sacrifice so that Israel will be the next super power in honour of their lord God devil.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA
grin grin grin grin grin

Not in 2021. These countries are not Nigeria ooo...
They've been working very hard since the last world war. There are some countries you don't even hear about yet they are equal to the task low key. Even USA will avoid China for now. War has gone beyond physical. Biological warfare alone now from China can tame USA big time. Don't you see the economic impact of covid?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Asazwalingwa: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.

You see rubbish.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by chukxie(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
teemac01:

You watch too much cnn...

And you, too much Fox News grin
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
chukxie:

And you, too much Fox News grin

i dont watch either...too much lies
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Invitationn: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
if Russia alone can defeat USA, why join forces with china
Deterrence!
No one wants war and no one wants to be belittled/disrespected.
Same reason US has a military pact with EU (NATO).
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tatatar: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
babajero:
Islam is the biggest terrorist organisation in the world, and was helped curtailed by the USA in the world and by the Jews in the middle East, and that is why Muslims hate the Jews and the Christians.
Or maybe it's because of your loving xtian brothers habit of invading and leaving millions dead undecided – hundreds of times more casualties than the so-called terrorist groups. Despite this,who really hates who?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by CelestineNelson: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..

He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night
Damn niggar....issorit..
You are not serious mhen hahahahahhahah
Oya when you go give your life to Christ?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LMS1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
am a fan of your false prophecies bro. grin grin funny dude

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ademolaononuga: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

See as you dey turn my head oninown like Mr Macaroni �
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ademolaononuga: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrjaydee:
When our own soldiers go do thier own war games? cheesy

What about Operation Python Dance undecided

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Farotimi72: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
All of una combine NIGERIA go still beat una

Like for NIGERIA. share for USA, CHINA AND RUSSIA
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ume1000: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
ursullalinda:
All these people chanting war war should be calming down......life is too beautiful to be destroyed because of stupidity of mankind
the death of one man started world war one

That's how insane war is
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by goodheart02(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

Yet it took the two countries to stage war games which the American war games is bigger than. Did you see the American war games?? U think it's that boy's scout stunts the Chinese we're putting up there??

Now if US isn't a big force why does Russia want to align with China just to fight them. Let's always learn to analyse and studying before talking
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by noisy45(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Adjovi:
All of you shouting USA will win, you know nothing. In this war if it happens none of them will survive it. All the nations involved will be destroyed totally. That's why no one wants to take the first shot. you think they don't know this? All they can do is show of strength. Nobody will attack anybody because anyone who does will as well not live to see the victory.

In this war there will be no winner so it's pointless fighting it.

Nice comment you said it all.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
tatatar:

Or maybe it's because of your loving xtian brothers habit of invading and leaving millions dead undecided – hundreds of times more casualties than the so-called terrorist groups. Despite this,who really hates who?
I don't need to tell you who is the preacher of hate and doer of evil in the world, from Nigeria to other parts of the world.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
tatatar:

I don't need to tell you who is the preacher of hate and doer of evil in the world, from Nigeria to other parts of the world..
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
compton11:
what a dumb nigga
really, I know of which I am close you would cut my throat or better still stone me for blasphemy. Evil people.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
babajero:
really, I know of which I am close you would cut my throat or better still stone me for blasphemy. Evil people.
just as Christians burnt William Tyndale for interpreting bible,right gringrin?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Krismas(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
teemac01:

Chinese weapons are mostly mediocre...if they were so powerful they would not be number one in espionage...always trying to steal tech from the west and still yet create nonsense at the end of everything...

there is a news that most people dont know about...but its very obvious that they are trying to keep it hush hush...cause they dont want to cause panic among the people...

there is a nuclear power plant in china that is having serious problems(very serious)...they reached out to the french and the Russians because the did not want to involve the Americans...lol

last last even with both Russia and France combined they couldn't solve this problem

who did they reach out to at the end... grin grin grin same yankee...

yes the foolish Americans have allowed their nonsense race war and internal political crisis(demonrats aka democrats and republicans)to distract them from the big picture...but know this when it comes to threat and any other form of external force that threatens their existence na that time you go know why they call them sleeping giants...

that nato was formed so as to not make them look like trouble makers...cause at the end of it na still them get final decision...

na this kind time i miss trump...both russia and china where absolutely quiet when trump was in power...cause they always though him to be a maniac...but the opposite seem to be the case...make i leave am here.
coolWhat here u said now? Just rubbish! When Japan nuclear plant in Fukushima went into overheat and meltdown, what cud America do about it? NOTHING! The experts here are the Russians who been thru chinobyl and back. Wen finally US see the war they are begging for, people like u go SHOCK how China and Russia go use America and NATO sweep ground

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by WoundedLamb: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:

But you know he silenced kim jung un of North korea after the initial gragra

What exactly did he do NK?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tatatar: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
babajero:
I don't need to tell you who is the preacher of hate and doer of evil in the world, from Nigeria to other parts of the world..
Yeah you don't need to tell me...11 million deaths clearly shows who.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Russia and China are arrogant, and people who are arrogant often miss out in terms of strategic challenges. The West is known for their non boastful disposition and smartness.
The West are like the Yorubas while Russia/China are like the Fulanis. cheesy
And you are like a fool!!
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by zedegit: 12:52am On Aug 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How people must have celebrated when you were born. If only they knew...
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2021
tatatar:

Yeah you don't need to tell me...11 million deaths clearly shows who.
Yea it surely does, moreover the 11 million you wrote you are just trying to reduce the number so that it doesn't look much bad, where are we going to even start from is it here in Nigeria, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and other parts of the world. ISLAMABAD.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2021
compton11:
just as Christians burnt William Tyndale for interpreting bible,right gringrin?
really, so you were able to dig up a name William Tyndale if we want to start naming names, I will write you a text book.
Moreover it's a shame that you named a man that was killed in 15th century as an example, the man was killed in 1536, more than 400 years ago, this is to show how myopic and backward you people are, that is why you people are still living in 14th century inside 21st century
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2021
babajero:
really, so you were able to dig up a name William Tyndale if we want to start naming names, I will write you a text book.
Moreover it's a shame that you named a man that was killed in 15th century as an example, the man was killed in 1536, more than 400 years ago, this is to show how myopic and backward you people are, that is why you people are still living in 14th century inside 21st century
that shows how dumb u are.

Y'all Christians want to act like holy,but the most terrorism committed in the name of religion was done by u.

I just randomly used William Tyndale as example to reply your comments plus who gives a mess if it is long time ago?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2021
compton11:

Y'all Christians want to act like holy,but the most terrorism committed in the name of religion was done by u.

I just randomly used William Tyndale as example to reply your comments plus who gives a mess if it is long time ago?
This your write up shows that you are really dumb, Isis, Al Qaeda, iswap, Boko haram, Al Shabab and many more are connected to one thing ISLAM. you know what just go and study your Quran with an open heart and you will find out that Muhammed was the originator of all this terrorist organisations and the grand patron of terrorists, the people we call terrorists are the real Muslims because they are the ones living the example of Muhammed when he was alive. Thank God I am not close to you.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2021
compton11:

This your write up shows that you are really dumb, Isis, Al Qaeda, iswap, Boko haram, Al Shabab and many more are connected to one thing ISLAM. you know what just go and study your Quran with an open heart and you will find out that Muhammed was the originator of all this terrorist organisations and the grand patron of terrorists, the people we call terrorists are the real Muslims because they are the ones living the example of Muhammed when he was alive. Thank God I am not close to you..
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by compton11(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
babajero:
This your write up shows that you are really dumb
u dumb as mess.

babajero:

Isis, Al Qaeda, iswap, Boko haram, Al Shabab and many more are connected to one thing ISLAM.
and who are their weapons suppliers?

Europeans Christians gringrin

babajero:

you know what just go and study your Quran with an open heart and you will find out that Muhammed was the originator of all this terrorist organisations and the grand patron of terrorists,
heheheehe just as Bible

babajero:

the people we call terrorists are the real Muslims because they are the ones living the example of Muhammed when he was alive. Thank God I am not close to you..
but the muslims condemning their acts are not Muslims,right? gringrin

U so dumb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.