Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62221 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

Go and read about china
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by chiedozie198100: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2021
WW3?
so what's the provocation?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ThuGGeR147: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Your skoi skoi worst pass my own Oooh..... grin
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2021
The current world scenario is the best time for developing and underdeveloped countries like Nigeria, but trust our evil, corrupt and self serving leaders not to see this as opportunity to develop their country. America is losing control of its global strongholds, China is gaining momentum, both of them lean towards underdeveloped countries like Africa as a sphere of influence but Nigeria being the most populous black nation in the world will rather choose to fight its citizens, the youth. In fact, if the youth know the kind of damage this country's leadership has done in terms of lost opportunity and misplacement of priority, they will start killing every old politician they see today. But coming to nairaland, you will see the same youth arguing and fighting over issues like ethnicity, celebrities, religion and economic class.

Accept this fact or remain backward for the rest of your life compared to your peers around the world in advanced countries, your number one enemy as a youth in this country is the current crop of old politicians who are holding this country by jugular but lack the resourcefulness and will to develop its potentials for the common benefits of all.

That is why I'm happy whenever I see anything bad happening to these old men. Very useless, greedy and exploitative human beings.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ayula911: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
USA go finish them both I swear, you never watch why you shouldn't mess with the USA for youtube ni ?
Btw righteousness 2 you're a FAT pig

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
/
Europe, North America and Asia with scarce natural resources embrace technology to control the world while South America and Africa with abundance of natural resources are busy praying, fasting and living comfortably in abject poverty while remaining unabashedly at the mercy of the rest. grin And if you talk to Africans and South Americans, they will tell you that they are the wisest and demand respect. grin grin Respect from who?

This life no balance at all. grin grin grin

/
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by neonly: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF8LIcdkX2U

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15826705/ww3-fears-china-russia-forces-troops-war-games-west/amp/

Russia can never go to war with the American Na just boosting and gragra them go dey do they know d implications of going to war with American
But Chinese are suppose be smarter Euro has and American has wanted to cripple der economy for long Abeg make dem restria themselves instead make dem use buhari has target practice
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by chukxie(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

How's Biden weak? Some of you people have become Trump's puppets by echoing his exact words and slogans. Biden is weak, said Trump, but surprisingly the 'weak one' defeated him at the elections! What did Trump do when Iran shot down a US spy drone? Nothing! He only ranted but did absolutely nothing! Have you forgotten so quickly that just two weeks ago, the United States staged simultaneous war games in all her overseas bases? Do you know the average Chinese miss Trump? Wanna know why? Because the they regard him as a comical, highly predictable and one grossly lacking in international diplomacy! Trump handling of the Coronavirus literally handed China the global dominance China is enjoying now.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by madridsta007(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KayCee92(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2021
NacoAba:

You must be a fulani, or a Muslim because what they know is fight fight kill kill. You are praying for them to start fighting but you are asking for peace in your own country. Wicked souls .

Or most likely a child that has watched alot of Hollywood war movies and now wishes to recreate it. He doesn't know how it feels when these things happen.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by realstars: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2021
ursullalinda:
All these people chanting war war should be calming down......life is too beautiful to be destroyed because of stupidity of mankind
All set and don, no place is safe again in the world, blood is every were and they still need more.
May God Help Us.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2021
If there's a world War, most of humanity will be wiped out in a few minutes. Only Africa might survive major losses, just like the virus
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:

Joe Biden is weak

He is not weak bro...Being meek and gentle doesn't pass for weakness, it is not by making noise.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Empty threats... US has the highest allies in Europe, NATO will not give them breathing space, moreover Germany are waiting for a day like this to finish the scores they have with Russia, why busy fighting internal war, Japan and others will feast on China like dodo
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.

you see buhari resignation too !
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 2:03am On Aug 11, 2021
So Russia and China really believe they can defeat the West

When God wants to fvck you up, he makes your heart hardened and make your ears deaf.

What kinda vodka is Putin sipping that makes him believe such can happen.. if all western jets take to the skies toward China and Russia,. It's all going to be dust in less that 24 hours.

+ Or - Nuclear warfare, this puppets are still going to be toys to the West!

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 2:04am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:

Joe Biden is weak

Same Donald the puppet?

You watch too much of NTA Channel 10.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by themanderon: 2:05am On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
Abeg China and Russia should take it easy I never repent embarassed embarassed

Please do as there is no more time. Something drastic is about to happen on this earth I can feel it. Dark forces are taking position and all that is needed now is a smoking gun and boooom the madness begins. I do not see humanity remaining this way for long. The corona virus and all its restrictions is just a warning. Hope you wont be caught napping when it comes. They mapped out plans for 3 world wars. 2 have already been fought and it achieved their goals. The 3 one is going to bring so much catastrophe on humanity and it will decimate billions according to what they have planned. Their goal is to reduce world population to a sizable 500m where it will be very easy for them to control. This is the plan of the luciferians who are the real shadow government running the governments of the world. Prepare yourself.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nijaghana: 2:05am On Aug 11, 2021
China and
Russia........ against USA,
...................... ............ Great British,
. ..................... ....... .... Israel,
.....................................South Korea and other allies
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2021
proprince:

Super story.
Even if North Korea jouns them, America will still bring them down.

Naso una don belittle America finish?

Don't mind the kid!

He is a China product himself. Fake reasoning.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 2:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Nijaghana:
China and
Russia........ against USA,
...................... ............ Great British,
. ..................... ....... .... Israel,
.....................................South Korea and other allies

You did not add France, Germany, Italy, Canada
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.

And how will that put food on your table?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by themanderon: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Staphylococcus:
So Russia and China really believe they can defeat the West

When God wants to fvck you up, he makes your heart hardened and make your ears deaf.

What kinda vodka is Putin sipping that makes him believe such can happen.. if all western jets take to the skies toward China and Russia,. It's all going to be dust in less that 24 hours.

+ Or - Nuclear warfare, this puppets are still going to be toys to the West!

All that is happening is according to the plans of the secret powers that run this world. The United states will eventually fall and a new power will rise just before the coming of Christ. All that is happening now and what will happen has been spelt out. Lucifer controls the governments of this world. Whether they be the Americans, russians chinese etc. America is about to outlive its usefulness. A new world order with the beast at its head is what the world awaits. A global crisis is all that is needed now for the world to accept this personality.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Staphylococcus: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2021
themanderon:

All that is happening is according to the plans of the secret powers that run this world. The United states will eventually fall and a new power will rise just before the coming of Christ. All that is happening now and what will happen has been spelt out. Lucifer controls the governments of this world. Whether they be the Americans, russians chinese etc. America is about to outlive its usefulness. A new world order with the beast at its head is what the world awaits. A global crisis is all that is needed now for the world to accept this personality.

I don't do those Middle-East story books. I am a realist.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingsleyphy:
From the comments what I can say is most people here sees Russia as small power. People without America being a member of NATO I don't see them pushing for war against Russia. They know once they are in war with Russia all the have to do is to activate article 5 and once the activate it Russia will definitely loose even with China help

Pls expatiate more on article 5
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

I ask again

What is rapture?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

Nomerica Demise is Near.

[/s]

Total rubbish as usual.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by themanderon: 2:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Staphylococcus:

I don't do those Middle-East story books. I am a realist.

You don't need to do. Just google Albert pikes plan for 3 world wars and see what a man that lived during the 1800s has to say about what happened in the 1900s. He was a freemason who detailed plans for 3 world wars. Two have already been fought and the 3rd and most devastating is what humanity awaits. The bible is there for you to confirm what's coming if you care to read it but google about that man and think how can a man be so correct about the 2 world wars which he never saw but predicted very correctly.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Lolz, so you did not see one world government, and the antichrist.

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FiverrTutor(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Jessewizy:
America is light years ahead of both China and Russia in technological advancement. They don’t boast. Snowden comes to mind. Talk of alien technology, you’ll be shocked.

Not correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.