Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62219 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:10am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.

It will never be that simple,man ! The Unites States has enormous capabilities that are ways bigger than what anyone can ever imagine. Trust me,whatever the Chinese are achieving today has been achieved by the Uncle Sam's country some 70 or 80 years ago !

United States is not an ordinary country;its dominance of the world's politics,economy and military has some kind of divination. This is no mean hyping the country; it is an obvious fact if you check the history of that "God's own country". China and Russia can only try,but they can't bring the U S down on its kneels.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Adjovi: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingsleyphy:
From the comments what I can say is most people here sees Russia as small power. People without America being a member of NATO I don't see them pushing for war against Russia. They know once they are in war with Russia all the have to do is to activate article 5 and once the activate it Russia will definitely loose even with China help
Yes Russia may lose but every nato nation will go down as well. There will be no winner. Russia has the most nuke of all.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Okulojo4lyf: 3:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Dreams that can’t be achieved, Both countries will be brought on their kneels on the slightest attempt to infiltrate or curse physical unrest to the west .
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Adjovi: 3:56am On Aug 11, 2021
All of you shouting USA will win, you know nothing. In this war if it happens none of them will survive it. All the nations involved will be destroyed totally. That's why no one wants to take the first shot. you think they don't know this? All they can do is show of strength. Nobody will attack anybody because anyone who does will as well not live to see the victory.

In this war there will be no winner so it's pointless fighting it.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Johel(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF8LIcdkX2U

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15826705/ww3-fears-china-russia-forces-troops-war-games-west/amp/

Abeg make dem throw one nuclear bomb wey go scatter the entire Nigeria...the country no dey work again and life here don tire me sef...lol.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 4:17am On Aug 11, 2021
There will not be anything like WW3. AS WW3 will be fought with nuclear weapons and no one will survive it. So that is not the plan of God. Drills control all rumors of wars. Don't go and sell your houses and lands, although you can gift me some.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by htdot: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by kings11ng(m): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

You are still living in yester years
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KingOKON: 4:23am On Aug 11, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.

You be MUMU international, you want to compare the internal strife in Russia and China to NATO countries ehn?
Listen not in Hundred years will any of Russia China over take the west, lack of freedom and Democratic values will destroy both in this technological advance age
India Japan and Chinese dissidents will bombard Communist China like biscuits while NATO Russian dissidents and rebellious territories in Russia go crumble Putin and toy soldiers like cookies

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by MoIbrahim: 4:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Goldbw122:

God pass them..

Lol!
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by YorubaNinja: 4:48am On Aug 11, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

Shows how foolish you're indeed. The same Russia that installed and controlled Trump's presidency. Again, you see why having pple like you in Nigeria destroyed it. angry

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by udede(m): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
make una no dey smoke Oshogbo wee d,
That thing needs dilution aswerugad
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by authority2006(m): 4:51am On Aug 11, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

War is not usually about equipment alone but largely on about the means to sustain and fight over a long period of time. War drains the economy.
Ordinary mission in Afghanistan really drained USA economy, what do you think will happen if they needless start third world war? None of them, most especially USA is ready for prolonged war with the effects of covid-19 still hanging around.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by authority2006(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
Abeg China and Russia should take it easy I never repent embarassed embarassed

Lol. I can see! It's not about you never repent but about you never ready to repent.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tishbite41(m): 5:00am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
God bless you
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 5:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Àwọn werey. They have too many idle soldiers and weapons.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by DSoj(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2021
If the United States fights, then Germany, France, Poland and the United Kingdom will follow. These are US allies forever
In most conventional scenarios, even the European allies alone would give NATO a tremendous medium term advantage over the Russians; Russia might take parts of the Baltics, but it would suffer heavily under NATO airpower

The United States can still fight and win two major wars at the same time, or at least come near enough to winning that neither Russia nor China would see much hope in the gamble.
The United States can do this because it continues to maintain the world’s most formidable military, and because it stands at the head of an extremely powerful military alliance.
Moreover, Russia and China conveniently pose very different military problems, allowing the United States to allocate some of its assets to one, and the rest to the other.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
With all this, none of them will dare to fire the first shot.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2021
authority2006:

War is not usually about equipment alone but largely on about the means to sustain and fight over a long period of time. War drains the economy.
Ordinary mission in Afghanistan really drained USA economy, what do you think will happen if they needless start third world war? None of them, most especially USA is ready for prolonged war with the effects of covid-19 still hanging around.

Drain US economy? Funny people everywhere.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by juniorstar(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2021
God forbid bad thing but if it gets to thanks Nigerians in the haadroad will understand there is no place like home.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.[/s]

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Trash as usual.... Keep predicting rubbish as usual... Focus on the word... Have a paradigm shift from political matter...
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by orisa37: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2021
RUSSIA AND CHINA PRODUCED COVID19.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by juniorstar(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Meeting of the joint chiefs...hope that Black general is fit for the task..
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Goel: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Did India land any Rover in mars?
No, we sent an orbiter. We will first land a rover on Moon next year and then Mars rover project will start.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Goel: 6:03am On Aug 11, 2021
tatatar:

Na by just budget?
India's first mars mission cost $74million while USA own cost about $3billion. America spends way more in accomplishing the same thing.
The cost of working and living in India is low. Because inflation is low in India, India looks poor than actually it is. It is actually closer to upper middle income countries at social levels unlike rest of third world.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GUNITGuy: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
This Chinese should use their weapons to fight Corona virus than preparing for a war they can never win ....
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
China is minus 1

They’re looking for who to attached with to face USA..

Who told you china is minus 1?
They have the world largest military by number of personel and the second largest military budget in the world.
Also, they produce their weapons meaning they can withstand protracted war.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Emmyxclusive: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2021
chukxie:

How's Biden weak? Some of you people have become Trump's puppets by echoing his exact words and slogans. Biden is weak, said Trump, but surprisingly the 'weak one' defeated him at the elections! What did Trump do when Iran shot down a US spy drone? Nothing! He only ranted but did absolutely nothing! Have you forgotten so quickly that just two weeks ago, the United States staged simultaneous war games in all her overseas bases? Do you know the average Chinese miss Trump? Wanna know why? Because the they regard him as a comical, highly predictable and one grossly lacking in international diplomacy! Trump handling of the Coronavirus literally handed China the global dominance China is enjoying now.
Trump that leaked Isrealie intelligence to Russia cus of too much talk, there is nothing weak about Biden. Trump is a joker
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Chinny024(f): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Germany,UK and USA is a team already. Russia and chameleon Putin is undecided. China is on it's own...
When it will boil deeply, China as a whole will be wiped out...
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Darkblood: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Xavie(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by chukxie(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
Trump that leaked Isrealie intelligence to Russia cus of too much talk, there is nothing weak about Biden. Trump is a joker

You dey listen to them ? No mind them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.