Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4807191 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
barackohandso:

Exactly! But not with too much gap. The smaller the better.
If those ones like make them dey pass me with 10 points I no go mind. Their mind fit carry stay top for long? With European matches every now and then? Mtchew... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
barackohandso:

Exactly! But not with too much gap. The smaller the better.
Yup!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmcdad:

If those ones like make them dey pass me with 10 points I no go mind. Their mind fit carry stay top for long? With European matches every now and then? Mtchew... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no wan underrate them oh. Na so we underrate Atleti last 2 seasons wey dem go carry league like play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
barackohandso:

I no wan underrate them oh. Na so we underrate Atleti last 2 seasons wey dem go carry league like play
Na true but them no get that kind mind jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
barackohandso:

That's quite rich coming from a fan whose thread has just 209 pages

cool

its usual for the RM not to be filled with posts containing inantities (like it's often found here)
You all went to sleep early and woke up very late due to the Sevilla debacle grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
usbcable:

its usual for the RM not to be filled with posts containing inantities (like it's often found here)
You all went to sleep early and woke up very late due to the Sevilla debacle grin

Still rich coming from you. The madrid fans on NL seldom post but when they do, it's either Barca or Messi related (talk about inantities). If it weren't Barca you guys won't have anything to talk about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Messi (44) had more touches in 30 minutes against Atleti than Ronalo (40) in 90 minutes.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmcdad:

If say na Ronaldo get injury and lets say Modric, then expect them to dey compete at the bottom of the table. Scoring dey even hard them recently sef.

As for Chelsea, I no suppose feel an iota of pity for them at all. But frankly, since Pedro enter there I come dey wish them well. At least to some extent. I really dey pity Pedro now because this season go worse for Chelsea pass as e be so. So imagine how e go be am. And if to say him still dey Barca, him for play game wella these period.

But I dey very curious ooooooo. Hazard dey play their games so? I know say Mourinho bench am against Porto, but i no know of other matches. Na him I come dey pity for pass. From PFA player of the year award to invisibility award. Na wa ooooo. Although sha, the fact say the club dey in perilous times mean say e go affect everybody. But I no expect say e go affect a player of his calibre like that.

If Chelsea do well this season, them go end for 8th position.

For that thread wey I post yesterday, wey that guy talk say him dream about Chelsea. In his dream he said Chelsea ended the season in 8th position. Meanwhile, there was an old man in my vicinity that said during the preseason that Chelsea are gonna end in 7th place. So you see the affinity between the 2 predictions.

At the rate wey them dey fall ehn, Chelsea go soon discover oil for Stamford Bridge oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their fall is just too drastic. How art the mighty fallen!
Chai! Dem go bounce back sha and that 7th position no too bad at least. Hazard dey try but 'omi po ju oka lo'. Na that talkative of a coach wan finish the guy. Aguero, Sanchez dey pull the strings for thier clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
sebod:

Chai! Dem go bounce back sha and that 7th position no too bad at least. Hazard dey try but 'omi po ju oka lo'. Na that talkative of a coach wan finish the guy. Aguero, Sanchez dey pull the strings for thier clubs.
May God help them. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmcdad:

May God help them. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin concern me grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
sebod:

Wetin concern me grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2015
I am more hopeful and prayerful for the revival of Sevilla than for Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Debroslink:
I am more hopeful and prayerful for the revival of Sevilla than for Chelsea.
I am more than hopeful and prayerful for the resurgence of Valencia than for Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2015
sebod:

No wahala nau. Imagine say na dem lose their key players, dem for dey relegation zone.
Bro, ao u take see Chelsea nau? Na Pedro dey make me pity them ooooo. Our guy don enter one chance ooooo.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2015
dmcdad:

I am more than hopeful and prayerful for the resurgence of Valencia than for Sevilla.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2015
I see why they call us FIFALONA, just when things are beginning to get too awkward, the FIFA international break comes to the rescue. grin
I wish the international break could be 3 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Austeenx:
I see why they call us FIFALONA, just when things are beginning to get too awkward, the FIFA international break comes to the rescue. grin
I wish the international break could be 3 weeks.
If wishes were horses...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Games like Athletico shows the stark difference between Messi and Ronaldo..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
marqueetim:
What are you trying to say? He scores against great teams like Getafe, Rayo, Levante just to name a few. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
dmcdad:

What are you trying to say? He scores against great teams like Getafe, Rayo, Levante just to name a few. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True talk, he even scored 5 in one of those games against one of the top-3 teams in La liga. grin grin grin

Em, em, did anyone of you guys notice what Krasid wrote as his signature? That guy can be so so jealous?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Awesome01:

True talk, he even scored 5 in one of those games against one of the top-3 teams in La liga. grin grin grin

Em, em, did anyone of you guys notice what Krasid wrote as his signature? That guy can be so so jealous?
You dey mind am!!
Anything is possible self...They might even carry both EPL,Series A,Ligue1 and Bundesliga titles join am with LA liga and UCL and Copa del Rey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Awesome01:

You dey mind that one? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
marqueetim:
Stop acting dull.Ronaldo was scoring goals for fun against Atletico during his peak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Stop acting dull.Ronaldo was scoring goals for fun against Atletico during his peak.

During his peak?

Peak ko hollandia ni

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
barackohandso:

During his peak?

Peak ko hollandia ni
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Stop acting dull.Ronaldo was scoring tap ins for fun against Atletico during his peak.
grin cheesy LMAO..fixed though. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Really? Mehn! Do i need to dig out your post as a reminder? So ur sissy don pass him peak nw? I tot u said hes gone play till 36 abi na 40 sf.... LMAO... Me just dey watch ur ways here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
stevemims:
Really? Mehn! Do i need to dig out your post as a reminder? So ur sissy don pass him peak nw? I tot u said hes gone play till 36 abi na 40 sf.... LMAO... Me just dey watch ur ways here.
You deh mind Krasid...yesterday's match was like an eye opener to the world of how little he is capable of grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2015
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
bykebyke:

You deh mind Krasid...yesterday's match was like an eye opener to the world of how little he is capable of grin grin
I tell you my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Krasid Krasid, so for your mind, you been dey pray for treble ehn? Instead of you to ask those that are used to it to tell you guys the way, you will be claiming what is not. Who wan win treble for una self? BBC or Pepe and Ramos? Dream on bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
barackohandso:

During his peak?

Peak ko hollandia ni
Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.