Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4808648 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (6322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
philfearon:
I just wish someone will tell Neymar not to focus on replacing Messi,but to focus on carrying the team and steering safely in this turbulent times as he would in a Brazilian jersey.
Same applies to Suarez!!
True.

But he did try to steer the team in our last game. He seemed to try too hard because there was little or no support from others, especially Suárez.

He created lots of chances that should have been buried by Suárez and co, but they failed. I guess that made him a bit desperate in that match to turn things around by himself.

If only Pique had done the needful, we would have walked out of the Sanchez Pijzuan with at least a draw.

Good thing though Ney ain't got any international commitment this time around. Hopefully he will rest a lot cause we will need everyone to be at their best physically henceforth.

We will also need Suárez to come good too. He has been playing poorly since the start of the season. The things saving his head are the goals. Of course for a striker it's all about the goals. But then, we know he ain't doing pretty well overall. He needs to get his acts together. Thank goodness he has scored some pretty important goals though.

As for our defence, they really need to wake up! Gosh! Since Pique got back from his ban he has been playing sh1t! Well, good thing Verminator will be back before the close of the international break. Although, Pique is always a sure starter so I don't see anyone displacing him. But the coach needs to maybe take some drastic steps in making Pique sit up like he did last season.

If only this appeal (to register Arda) could work out. I would be most glad. And Rakitic needs to up his game too. He has not been his best thus far this season. Even Busi has been found wanting a couple of times this season. Seems to me he is taking for granted the fact that no one can displace him. Mascherano has not been his best either.

Anyhow, it's good we are still competing on all fronts albeit we have lots of our first team players out. I wonder if this were to happen with some club in white, if they would be surviving as much as we are now. If a club like Chelshit that didn't lose any of their players are struggling, I wonder how we are still coping. Top of the table in UCL, tied in the Liga alongside Madrid and Celta with the top-most team just a point away.

If we can get to January with the top of the Liga table within touching distance, or even tied or on top, then I would only hope that the dream of making a double-treble becomes a reality.

We shall survive because we are Barça!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
dmcdad:

True.

But he did try to steer the team in our last game. He seemed to try too hard because there was little or no support from others, especially Suárez.

He created lots of chances that should have been buried by Suárez and co, but they failed. I guess that made him a bit desperate in that match to turn things around by himself.

If only Pique had did the needful, we would have walked out of the Sanchez Pijzuan with at least a draw.

Good thing though Ney ain't got any international commitment this time around. Hopefully he will rest a lot cause we will need everyone to be at their best physically henceforth.

We will also need Suárez to come good too. He has been playing poorly since the start of the season. The things saving his head are the goals. Of course for a striker it's all about the goals. But then, we know he ain't doing pretty well overall. He needs to get his acts together. Thank goodness he has scored some pretty important goals though.

As for our defence, they really need to wake up! Gosh! Since Pique got back from his ban he has been playing sh1t! Well, good thing Verminator will be back before the close of the international break. Although, Pique is always a sure starter so I don't see anyone displacing him. But the coach needs to maybe take some drastic steps in making Pique sit up like he did last season.

If only this appeal (to register Arda) could work out. I would be most glad. And Rakitic needs to up his game too. He has not been his best thus far this season. Even Busi has been found wanting a couple of times this season. Seems to me he is taking for granted the fact that no one can displace him. Mascherano has not been his best either.

Anyhow, it's good we are still competing on all fronts albeit we have lots of our first team players out. I wonder if this were to happen with some club in white, if they would be surviving as much as we are now. If a club like Chelshit that didn't lose any of their players are struggling, I wonder how we are still coping. Top of the table in UCL, tired in the Liga alongside Madrid and Celta with the top-most team just a point away.

If we can get to January with the top of the Liga table within touching distance, or even tired or on top, then I would only hope that the dream of making a double-treble becomes a reality.

Iseeeeeeee!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dmcdad.....please please please!!....

Suarez has been performing very very very well.....hanhan! What do u expect from him.

I understand you, because you don't want to blame neymar too much, you are trying to under estimate suarez performances...

2goals against las palmas
and important and well executed with intelligent volley goal to wrap up 3points against leverkus.

[b]wetin we want[ again?/b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
dmcdad:

True.

If only Pique had done the needful, we would have walked out of the Sanchez Pijzuan with at least a draw.

Anyhow, it's good we are still competing on all fronts albeit we have lots of our first team players out. I wonder if this were to happen with some club in white, if they would be surviving as much as we are now. If a club like Chelshit that didn't lose any of their players are struggling, I wonder how we are still coping. Top of the table in UCL, tied in the Liga alongside Madrid and Celta with the top-most team just a point away.

If we can get to January with the top of the Liga table within touching distance, or even tied or on top, then I would only hope that the dream of making a double-treble becomes a reality.

and what makes you think Mr verminator won't return to the treatment table after another 2 matches? As for Suarez, he just isn't the Player he was at Liverpool. If he was we wouldn't rely só much on Messi after half a dozen years. Give Suarez 10 chances, he converts 1. He's only lucky he gets tonns of them chances in a team like barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
ddippset:
and what makes you think Mr verminator won't return to the treatment table after another 2 matches? As for Suarez, he just isn't the Player he was at Liverpool. If he was we wouldn't rely só much on Messi after half a dozen years. Give Suarez 10 chances, he converts 1. He's only lucky he gets tonns of them chances in a team like barca.
chai....suarez don suffer, he is performing very well...biko

thats what i have to say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
pelvicky:
chai....suarez don suffer, he is performing very well...biko

thats what i have to say
I beg to disagree sir, Suarez has been underperforming. He misses lots of clear cut chances which should be easily converted. He only scores some crucial goals. He scores 1 goal out of 6-8 chances in a match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
ddippset:
and what makes you think Mr verminator won't return to the treatment table after another 2 matches? As for Suarez,he just isn't the Player he was at Liverpool. If he was we wouldn't rely só much on Messi after half a dozen years. Give Suarez 10 chances, he converts 1. He's only lucky he gets tonns of them chances in a team like barca.
I do not agree with the emboldened..If I'm asked to choose between the Suarez of last season and the one of Liverpool,I will a thousand times pick the one of last season.

Has he been under par this season...Yes,but show me any one of our players who hasn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
pelvicky:
Dmcdad.....please please please!!....

Suarez has been performing very very very well.....hanhan! What do u expect from him.

I understand you, because you don't want to blame neymar too much, you are trying to under estimate suarez performances...

2goals against las palmas
and important and well executed with intelligent volley goal to wrap up 3points against leverkus.

[b]wetin we want[ again?/b]
Maybe you skipped some part of my post, maybe not. But I sure did highlight the fact that he has scored some important goals albeit he has not been playing very well.

And please, don't play me the Neymar game here. The past 2 matches prior to the game against Sevilla, I said it on both occasions that Neymar didn't do well. I also said it could be because of his frozen assets. We all know how it was with Messi when he had his tax case some 2 seasons ago. Messi didn't play badly then by any standard, but we all knew he wasn't up to his best.

If we are frank we will tell ourselves the truth. Nothing but the truth. Suárez has not been doing greatly this season. His first touches, his sometimes unnecessary complains, sometimes unnecessarily going down when he could stay up and make something happen, and his overall game play has not been up to par. It's really surprising you are the only one who thinks Suárez has been playing really well. He has been missing sitters. Now if we have been having high scoring matches, one wouldn't bother blinking an eye twice when he misses such sitters. But we have been struggling in front of goal. Calls for one raising an eyebrow.

Neymar did miss lots of goals last season, but you would agree with me none of those cost us. For the most part they would have been more or less an icing on the cake. You know it wouldn't be the same if they were meant to win us certain important games. Now, I am not saying Neymar doesn't miss some important opportunities. Heck, even Messi does. But for a striker of his calibre, he really needs to up his game and convert chances more. Have you discovered he tends to score some harder goals than the easy ones? Thus far, he doesn't seem to come clean when it comes to one-on-one situations, or some other easier scoring chances. And you know quite well at Barca, we create lots of easy scoring chances for players to convert. Little wonder Chelseafan1 labels Neymar master of tapins.

I like Suárez very much and I expect a lot from him. So when I complain about him it's because I feel he should do more than he is already doing. Even he knows he loses a lot of chances he should bury even with his eyes closed. And you know the most annoying thing about Suárez? For a player of his calibre, it's far far uncalled-for the number of times he is offside. Dang! This is really ridiculous I must say. Imagine, even though he missed 2 months last season, he was caught at the offside mark the most in La Liga. That's really bad for a player of his rank. Wouldn't you agree?

I never meant to write this much about Suárez. He is my player and I really appreciate his contribution to the team whether he scores or not. I don't want anyone to think I am against him in any way just as some cúles here are against Neymar. Nah, far from it. When he came back from his ban last season, I never complained for once because I knew it wasn't easy to get along well just like that after the ban, plus a new team and not just any team but a special team like Barça that requires special things from players. So if you see me defend Neymar because of his asset whatever, it was because I knew it was an existing factor that one shouldn't neglect when analysing his performance. I also did same when Messi was having issues with the tax man. So at every point in time, if it calls for it, I back a player up. Just wanted to clear that.

Like I stated last week about Neymar that I would want him to come to the next game(Sevilla) with a very high spirit. I would say same to Suarez too. I would expect him to come out against Rayo(our next game) to play good football and hopefully score. If they both can up their game while Messi is away, I think we will have less to worry about. Neymar can of course create scoring chances and Suarez can of course bury them. Win-win for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Maybe you skipped some part of my post, maybe not. But I sure did highlight the fact that he has scored some important goals albeit he has not been playing very well.

And please, don't play me the Neymar game here. The past 2 matches prior to the game against Sevilla, I said it on both occasions that Neymar didn't do well. I also said it could be because of his frozen assets. We all know how it was with Messi when he had his tax case some 2 seasons ago. Messi didn't play badly then by any standard, but we all knew he wasn't up to his best.

If we are frank we will tell ourselves the truth. Nothing but the truth. Suárez has not been doing greatly this season. His first touches, his sometimes unnecessary complains, sometimes unnecessarily going down when he could stay up and make something happen, and his overall game play has not been up to par. It's really surprising you are the only one who thinks Suárez has been playing really well. He has been missing sitters. Now if we have been having high scoring matches, one wouldn't bother blinking an eye twice when he misses such sitters. But we have been struggling in front of goal. Calls for one raising an eyebrow.

Neymar did miss lots of goals last season, but you would agree with me none of those cost us. For the most part they would have been more or less an icing on the cake. You know it wouldn't be the same if they were meant to win us certain important games. Now, I am not saying Neymar doesn't miss some important opportunities. Heck, even Messi does. But for a striker of his calibre, he really needs to up his game and convert chances more. Have you discovered he tends to score some harder goals than the easy ones? Thus far, he doesn't seem to come clean when it comes to one-on-one situations, or some other easier scoring chances. And you know quite well at Barca, we create lots of easy scoring chances for players to convert. Little wonder Chelseafan1 labels Neymar master of tapins.

I like Suárez very much and I expect a lot from him. So when I complain about him it's because I feel he should do more than he is already doing. Even he knows he loses a lot of chances he should bury even with his eyes closed. And you know the most annoying thing about Suárez? For a player of his calibre, it's far far uncalled-for the number of times he is offside. Dang! This is really ridiculous I must say. Imagine, even though he missed 2 months last season, he was caught at the offside mark the most in La Liga. That's really bad for a player of his rank. Wouldn't you agree?

I never meant to write this much about Suárez. He is my player and I really appreciate his contribution to the team whether he scores or not. I don't want anyone to think I am against him in any way just as some cúles here are against Neymar. Nah, far from it. When he came back from his ban last season, I never complained for once because I knew it wasn't easy to get along well just like that after the ban, plus a new team and not just any team but a special team like Barça that requires special things from players. So if you see me defend Neymar because of his asset whatever, it was because I knew it was an existing factor that one shouldn't neglect when analysing his performance. I also did same when Messi was having issues with the tax man. So at every point in time, if it calls for it, I back a player up. Just wanted to clear that.

Like I stated last week about Neymar that I would want him to come to the next game(Sevilla) with a very high spirit. I would say same to Suarez too. I would expect him to come out against Rayo(our next game) to play good football and hopefully score. If they both can up their game while Messi is away, I think we will have less to worry about. Neymar can of course create scoring chances and Suarez can of course bury them. Win-win for us.
God bless you sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
sebod:
God bless you sir!
And you too sir. Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Maybe .
now i understand you

i thought you are downplaying suarez performances b4

On his offsides position.....maybe his overactive and sharpness to receive the ball at the back of defense dey cause that.

To your former post...if we can still be like 2points behind leaders in the league till january.......then i no mind another treble o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
bykebyke:

I do not agree with the emboldened..If I'm asked to choose between the Suarez of last season and the one of Liverpool,I will a thousand times pick the one of last season.

Has he been under par this season...Yes,but show me any one of our players who hasn't.
Suarez of last season over Suarez of liverpool? Because we won a treble? This has to be the joke of the century!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
pelvicky:
now i understand you

i thought you are downplaying suarez performances b4

On his offsides position.....maybe his overactive and sharpness to receive the ball at the back of defense dey cause that.

To your former post...if we can still be like 2points behind leaders in the league till january.......then i no mind another treble o
I am just having a feeling this season will end up well. Let's continue to hope for better days ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
ddippset:
Suarez of last season over Suarez of liverpool? Because we won a treble? This has to be the joke of the century!
Like I said earlier..."if I'm asked to".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2015
bykebyke:

yes I do appreciate it's a personal opinion : but it's still the joke of the century!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
ddippset:
yes I do appreciate it's a personal opinion : but it's still the joke of the century!
Uhh okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2015
bykebyke:
Uhh okay.
lol. Na joke I de sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
bykebyke:

Suarez of Liverpool would score 2 out of 3-4 chances created while that of Barca would only score 1 out of 8-9 chances. Hence, Suarez of Liverpool was more efficient and prolific than that of Barca. We can only hope he gets back to that form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2015
sebod:

Suarez of Liverpool would score 2 out of 3-4 chances created while that of Barca would only score 1 out of 8-9 chances. Hence, Suarez of Liverpool was more efficient and prolific than that of Barca. We can only hope he gets back to that form.
That's all we want.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Step by step, I am working on recovering to come
back stronger. I’d also like to send a big hug and a lot
of support to my Argentina teammates.

- LIO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Step by step, I am working on recovering to come
back stronger. I’d also like to send a big hug and a lot
of support to my Argentina teammates.

- LIO

why is his foot twisted like that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why is his foot twisted like that?

Guess its the position he put it when he took the pics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Benediict: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Fellow Cule! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved.

The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, no Matter how many mistakes you may have made, God's arm is still wide open because he's in love with you! . . . . ..

Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great?
Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you.

Finally friend, if you wish to recieve this free gift of salvation simply say this prayer:
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF Jesus. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON Jesus AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN Jesus NAME. AMEN!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Benediict:
Hello Fellow Cule! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved.

The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, no Matter how many mistakes you may have made, God's arm is still wide open because he's in love with you! . . . . ..

Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great?
Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you.

Finally friend, if you wish to recieve this free gift of salvation simply say this prayer:
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF Jesus. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON Jesus AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN Jesus NAME. AMEN!
wtf!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Johnpaul88:
wtf!
LMAO grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ivan Rakitic named Croatia's
best player for 2015

FC Barcelona and Croatia
national team midfielder
Ivan Rakitic received the award for best Croatian
player of 2015 according to the Zagreb-based daily
newspaper Vecernji List. The decision to name Rakitic
this year's winner was based on his contributions to
both Barça and the national team, as well as his
influence during the Club's treble-winning season.
It is the first time that Rakitic has won the award.
Other internationally renowned players to have taken
home the honours in previous years include Davor
Suker, Luka Modric and Mario Mandzukic. Rakitic is
the second Barça player to have been chosen as the
best player in Croatia. Former midfielder Robert
Prosinecki won it in 1997.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lionel Messi to stand trial for tax fraud
in Spain

Argentina and Barcelona footballer Lionel Messi
and his father should stand trial on tax fraud
charges, a court in Spain has ruled.
The judge in charge of the case rejected the request
by prosecutors to drop the charges against the
striker.
Messi and his father Jorge are accused of defrauding
Spain of more than €4m (£3.1m; $5m). They deny
any wrongdoing.
Lawyers acting on behalf of the tax authorities
demanded 22-month jail sentences for both
defendants.
Prosecutors allege that Jorge avoided paying tax on
his son's earnings by using offshore companies in
Belize and Uruguay in 2007-09.
Messi's lawyers had argued that the player had
"never devoted a minute of his life to reading,
studying or analysing" the contracts, El Pais
newspaper reported earlier.

'Corrective payment'
"There are rational signs that the criminality was
committed by both accused parties," wrote the judge
in a court filing, according to the AFP news agency.
No date has been set for the trial of the 28-year-old
footballer - the four-time World Player of the Year
and one of the richest athletes in the world.
In June, the high court in Barcelona ruled that Messi
should not be granted immunity for not knowing
what was happening with his finances, which were
being managed in part by his father.
The income related to Messi's image rights, including
contracts with Banco Sabadell, Danone, Adidas, Pepsi-
Cola, Procter and Gamble, and the Kuwait Food
Company.
Messi and his father made a voluntary €5m
"corrective payment" - equal to the alleged unpaid
tax plus interest - in August 2013.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sergi Roberto is savouring
the moment

In an interview with local
Catalan radio station RAC1,
Sergi Roberto sat down to talk about current events
surrounding the team, while also highlighting his own
new situation in this year's team.
"I'm having a good season and feeling really good on
the field," Roberto said.
The Reus-born product has become Luis Enrique's
sixth most-used player and has accumulated heaps of
minutes as a wing-back, a position he hasn't played in
a few years.
"I feel very comfortable at wing-back because I can
dribble more ... I never really planned to play there
but I've been trying to do my best and it's gone well."

Efficiency and goals against
It hasn't been a normal start to the season for the
team with regard to goals scored and goals against.
For Sergi Roberto, the fact that the team isn't scoring
"isn't worrying, because we're creating a lot of
chances. We are just having some bad luck."
Defensively, though, he believes there are "things
that need to be polished up. We have to try to be
stronger defensively."
Roberto also touched on the rash of injuries that has
hit the team in the early going.
"Injuries are always bad news for a team," he said,
while expressing confidence that the number of
quality players the team has should help to turn
things around.
Sergi Roberto was also asked about his possible
transfer last summer and acknowledged that it was
something that went through his head.
"When you think you're doing good work and the
minutes don't come, you start to think about
leaving."
But, in the end, he stayed, a decision that he believes
was the correct one.
"It's turned out very well," he admitted.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Benediict:

Really? On a sports thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
22 months in prison?...,.chai, untop wetin?

They shd let him pay the tax plus fine now if he truly evaded it

i just hope all is clear b4 his return.

##########
Barca can only sign one player in january.....fifa allow only 3 players to be sign by clubs in january.

Alex vidal and arda turan occupy 2 positn despite been bought in august.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Brazil lost? Argentina lost?

Okay o. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (6322) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ThierryJay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.