Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603361 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Bad news for Usbcable and Co gringrin

@Bykebyke,
you were saying? grin

BarcaBlood:
FC Barcelona to give 'full
support' to Leo Messi

After the announcement that the State Attorney
intends to accuse Lionel Messi of three cases of tax
fraud between 2007 and 2009, demanding a 22
month jail sentence, FC Barcelona declares the
following:

1.- The Club expresses its surprise at the difference
in criteria between the Public Prosecutors, which on
September 25 decided not to accuse Lionel Messi of
tax fraud, and the verdict expressed today by the
State Attorney, which states the complete opposite.

2.- FC Barcelona has expressed its affection and
solidarity to Leo Messi and his family in such a
peculiar situation. The Club shall continue to offer
him and his family its full support and assistance in
the legal, fiscal and administrative aspects of these
proceedings.

3.- FC Barcelona decries the accumulation of totally
inadmissible and external decisions that have been
going on for some time, and that have nothing to
with strictly sporting affairs. They are damaging to
the good operations of the Club, its stability and also
that of the athletes that form part of it. The Club
shall be working with more determination than ever
to defend its legitimate rights and is ready for any
new challenges that might arise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
sebod:

I don tire for all these useless cases here and there in order to unsettle the team at all cost and bring down the players morale. This too shall pass as it's no more new to us. I am sure there wouldn't have been any issue if Leo was a Madrid player. They can only try, they can't succeed as usual.
at least you no accuse RM or Perez of instigatng the court case.
Thats an improvement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
usbcable:

@Bykebyke,
you were saying? grin

C'mon go and siddon,Someone gets acquitted of a charge only to be arraigned back 24hours later,you will tell me there is no foul play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
usbcable:

at least you no accuse RM or Perez of instigatng the court case.
Thats an improvement
It's a common knowledge that Perez is so powerful and had always tried using the power to pull down Barca. This you know and it's so obvious. #they can only try, they can't succeed as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
marqueetim:
You no dey tire with recruitment stunts. angry
Boss I don hang boot na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:

C'mon go and siddon,Someone gets acquitted of a charge only to be arraigned back 24hours later,you will tell me there is no foul play?
He knows there is a foul play and knows as well who's playing the game. He's only pulling your legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
sebod:

It's a common knowledge that Perez is so powerful and had always tried using the power to pull down Barca. This you know and it's so obvious. #they can only try, they can't succeed as usual.
If you can't beat them on the pitch,beat them outside.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:
Is Pique injured? shocked shocked
There is no such news on this. Rumor?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
barackohandso:

I hope so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:

I was only asking.
not to worry he won't go to jail. worst case he will be made to pay up the tax debt.
grin
some pepuu in Catalunya just wanna ruffle some feathers. Dazall
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
sebod:

by they you mean?
hope you are not reverting back to same old illogical argument of RM or FP?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:

If you can't beat them on the pitch,beat them outside.
pulease don't join sebod for that jagajaga lane.
RM is unconcerned with the tax calculations in Catalunya. Abi does Barcelona remit part of the tax owed by Messi to Real Madrid ni?
i just d ley tire for una
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
usbcable:

RM is unconcerned with the tax calculations in Catalunya. Abi does Barcelona remit part of the tax owed by Messi to Real Madrid ni?
Smh grin..did I explicitly mention Real Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Smh grin..did I explicitly mention Real Madrid?
Neither did I.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
usbcable:

Neither did I.
Uhmmm...okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2015
Neymar: 'I want to keep
making history in Barcelona'

FC Barcelona star Neymar
recently reached 100 official
appearances with FC Barcelona. To celebrate the
milestone, he recently sat down to give an exclusive
interview to fcbarcelona.com in which he
emphasizes, among other things, his feelings since
joining the team and his short and long term
objectives with the Club.

"My adaptation to the team has come quite easily. I
did get a lot of help — from the Club, my
teammates, the city, my family..." At just 23 years of
age, Neymar is already one of the team's leaders.
Now in his third season, the Brazilian striker has one
clear goal: "I want to continue making history in
Barcelona; I want to win more titles."

From his own perspective, Neymar explains that he
has to keep getting better while helping his
teammates to continue winning the maximum
number of titles possible. After a "difficult first
season due to injuries and a league title that was lost
in the final game of the season," he bounced back
with a fantastic second year. "We had a great season
winning the treble, and this [season] is more difficult.
We have to do more than we have been to beat our
opponents," he said.

Neymar came to Barcelona three summers ago as
one of the most promising young players in the
world. Now, he says, he's a different player.

"I changed my game and my life, both for the better.
The city helps me a lot and I'm very happy."

One thing that has helped, surely, is his relationship
with Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez. "I think we
surprised people. Some said we wouldn't get along
well, but I knew they were wrong."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
barackohandso:

He missed training. Probably as a precaution or whatnot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
bykebyke:

Uhmmm...okay.
Nether did I say you did. Gerrit now? grin
usbcable:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2015
it seems like this Aubameyang rumour is true ohh, his club is already releasing statement!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
homesteady:
it seems like this Aubameyang rumour is true ohh, his club is already releasing statement!
That doesn't mean we will end up buying him. There are always speculations. We have been linked to Nolito, Yarmolenko and recently Aubameyang. Remember, we can only spend just a paltry 10million Euros in January unless the Camp Nuo naming deal pulls through before then. Plus, there are speculations about Ander Herrera, and also Reus and Gundogan in recent times still.

Me no dey put mind for all those speculations. Of course one or more can be true, but then, until January comes I don't believe any of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Get me nolito and das all....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
pelvicky:
Get me nolito and das all....
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Neymar urge barca fans to get behind the team and stop the whistling

suarez "the whistling are not right despite winning a treble last season "

like wtf is happening in camp nou?

Are they crazy?

I hope dmcdad willl not come here to say the whistling are affecting neymar performances(just joking)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
pelvicky:

Are they crazy?

I hope dmcdad willl not come here to say the whistling are affecting neymar performances(just joking)
Lol... I no get anything to say. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pelé describes Messi as best
player of last ten years

Three-time World Cup winner Pelé has spoken out
about his admiration for Barça’s Leo Messi, a man
who is posing a serious threat to the Brazilian’s
position as the greatest player ever to grace the
game. While at a conference in New Delhi, he was
asked to comment on the respective merits of the
Argentinian and Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

“It's very difficult to make a comparison of players of
different generations” he is quoted as saying in The
Indian Express. “But in the last 10 years Messi was
the best. Ronaldo plays forward and tries to score,
while Messi plays with a different style. In my team I
would love to have both.”

But there is another Barça player that the former
Santos star feels could be heading for all-time great
status, and it’s one of Pelé’s compatriots. “We have
Neymar who also has a good future” he commented.
Last September 25 in London, O Rei spoke about
how the current Barça team “plays with the same
style as Brazil in my day” and revealed how much he
would have enjoyed playing in the same side as
Messi and Neymar.

Pelé at Camp Nou
Pelé never wore the Barça shirt, but did appear at
the Camp Nou in the Joan Gamper match of 1963.
His Santos team lost 2-0 that day, the goals scored by
Pereda and Zaballa, with the media surrounding the
18-year-old from the moment he arrived at the
airport.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
pelvicky:

Are they crazy?

Few weeks ago, some cules here opined that, Neymar's frozen assets might be the cause of his recent poor form, dude responded by partying away in Brazil, enjoying his life and having fun.

Truly, the frozen asset is affecting him cheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Few weeks ago, some cules here opined that, Neymar's frozen assets might be the cause of his recent poor form, dude responded by partying away in Brazil, enjoying his life and having fun.

Truly, the frozen asset is affecting him cheesycheesy
Yes o..he shouldn't be happy...He should have locked himself up in his room and become blue because of his frozen assets. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
bykebyke:

Yes o..he shouldn't be happy...He should have locked himself up in his room and become blue because of his frozen assets. undecided

I was only trying to say that, frozen asset isn't why his performance has been dismal like y'all are making it seem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I was only trying to say that, frozen asset isn't why his performance has been dismal like y'all are making it seem.

Dismal Neymar despite injury has 4 goals 1 assist

Can you tell us the adjective to describe Hidden Ikedia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

OMG! raum, pls don't start this issue all over again naw? E be like say you dey look for some people fight today abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Please don't start abeg. I take dog beg you.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I heard they are still looking for Hazard. Dude hasn't been found since after the community shield game against Arsenal at the beginning of the season.

So sad that such a player had been totally lost for 2 months running. I am bent on joining the search in order to discover where he has been. Make we start to dey find am like when we dey dig ground to discover oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), jpmoriarti(m), andrewbaba44, Kilishihunter, udatso and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.