Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599836 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25
oliverano:

He's doing well and should stay. The rest are not good enough but I'll rather have my el capitan than say FDJ.

Meanwhile, I can understand the decision. Laporte is actually looking at the future sha lol. He's probably looking at the future of Curbasi, Yamal, Fermin and other young guns. He knows a new manager won't count on them like Xavi so there's that. If a new manager comes in, I can see Curbasi suffering a bit.

From what I'm hearing, a DM is coming and Silva is also very likely. It's like something serious has been promised to Xavi since he needs this and that to perform so we'll see.

Like I said earlier, I'm indifferent but I go just dey Siddon look!

Doing well ke?

Person just go trophy less after all the economic levers dey sold so he can buy players u dey tell me say he's doing well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:12pm On Apr 25
Man city scored the same kind of goal negeiralona scored against madrid, i wonder why the ref also didn't give it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:45pm On Apr 25
Let me just put this here while you people rant on your opinions about xavi staying or not

Aside pep klopp and maybe like 2 top managers you know out there, no active manager can do what xavi did with Barca squad ,mostly by giving kids Chance due to injuries financial issues and squad depth

Klopp is a world class coach and I will like to have him after xavi leave 2025 ,but you guys should just know that what he did at Liverpool won’t be accepted here for 9 seasons sha ,even that 2 ucl finals fans will still call for his head because of just 1 league title in 9 years

I wanted xavi to leave because of the toxic fanbase ,and I wanted flick as the replacement .

Xavi winning the league almost sent anceloti to the Brazil job ,but things don change overnight ,one signing can change a team ,and I will tell you for free that the Bellingham signing changed Madrid .

Once transfer window open arsenal man city Liverpool Madrid and co go Dey spend better money ,but you wey buy romeu with 3.5 million wan win ucl grin

Better right wingers Dey there Dey twerk for you ,better DM self Dey twerk ,none you fit buy ,but na to blame xavi you Dey interested in .

Lower your expectations ooo ,the only thing you will see this season is just 1 decent DM ,and before you will be able to do another big signing a player like FDJ must be sold .

All of you will be alright soon .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Apr 25
hensben:
Imagine a president is a fan of Real Madrid, no wonder the league is corrupt and duo-policed

Everyone knew he was a Madrid fan before being voted in and clubs still believed he will carry out his duties without his being a Madrid fan affecting it. You must be deceiving yourself if you think even referees don't have their favourite teams and in a country like Spain most of them will be soft or hardcore Real Madrid or Barcelona fans anyways. Do you also know Real Madrid votes against him a lot and he doesn't like Perez? They don't see eye to eye. Perez refused so sell future TV rights (CVC deal) also voted against increasing his salary. Did you know YOUR CLUB, Barcelona, voted to increase his salary?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:05pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
This is what Barça and other clubs have had to contend with.

Real Madrid controls everything in Spain, from the government to the league to the referees to the media. And they're the one that controls the narrative. They cry victim to serve as smokescreen while they perpetuate their grand scheme of corruption.

I hear the government is designing a new tax law that will allow new foreigners earning a certain amount to avoid paying tax.

This is believed to be targeted to Mbappe imminent arrival, to allow him to earn as much as he is earning in PSG, while Real Madrid avoids paying more in taxes. It is outrageous.

Funny thing about the "Referee" part is that Tebas doesn't control the referees. It's RFEF that does that. Also remind me sir, which club was paper trail of almost €8M in payment traced from them to former head of refereeing? If my memory serves the club's name starts with B, ends with A and seems to have arcelon in the middle but I can't seem to remember everything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25
Very well put @Andrewbaba44

Barça fan wants rolls royce football and trophies, all on a shoestring budget.

Temper your expectations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:17pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh that's the problem. Everything works in Real Madrid favour in laliga. Once there's a doubtful/ controversial decision, it ends up in there favour. That's how you know a corrupt club. All 50/50 situation goes in their favour.

If the situation of this ghost goal was reserved, that is, it was Real Madrid who scored a goal and it wasn't sure if it was a goal, the referee will award it for Real Madrid.

Remember all the handball goals they scored, if it were other teams, it's definitely a handball but ones it is Real Madrid, it'll be determined as shoulder goal and allowed.

The only referee who had the gut to stand against their corruption against Valencia, that's Gil Manzano, was suspended since that incident for a long time. I don't know of he has refereed a laliga match since then. Fortunately for him, he's the only Laliga referee drafted to officiate in upcoming Euros. That shows he's been vindicated.

Lmao! Every 50-50? Hahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:24pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
Very well put @Andrewbaba44

Barça fan wants rolls royce football and trophies, all on a shoestring budget.

Temper your expectations.

You will think we just lost the league to a weak team like Chelsea and manure grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:26pm On Apr 25
andrewbaba44:

You will think we just lost the league to a weak team like Chelsea and manure grin
Common keep quiet you that was disgraced by your own former player.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:30pm On Apr 25
Kilishihunter:

Everybody is talking about the goal which has even taken the spotlight off Vazquez's dive for the first goal, Saka did the same stuff against Bayern Munich in the UCL but didn't get a penalty so can you imagine the scenes if the roles were reversed, Wetin dey vex me about all this would still be the funny section of their section shouting negreira despite we being on the end of lots of key 50/50 decisions

In no world was Vazquez falling a dive lol. Barca fans keep focusing on Vazquez right leg but turn blind eye on his left leg which what clipped by overrated Cubarsi. Go and watch the replays again and focus on the left leg of Vazquez and you can see he tried to jump over the outstretched legs of Cubarsi but was tripped

Instead of blaming your Defender for sliding like an idiot or Even João Cancelo for going for a bodycheck rather than focus on the ball which he had advantage for Which made him get lost and couldn't recover which in turn put the rest of the defense under immense pressure trying to cover for him and lead to stupid tackle by Cubarsi which lead to the penalty. You're here blaming Tebas, referee, Var, uefa, CNN, UNICEF, UN, NATO etc. keep blaming them lol
Same way you blamed referee for your loss to PSG but didn't work on preventing their first goal from happening again which is why Vazquez scored a similar goal against you days later. Keep blaming so Cancelo can keep defending like Berbatov and Cubarsi can keep throwing his legs around like a retard. No need to correct anything when you can just blame ref and call it a day

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:33pm On Apr 25
Hope you guys saw our away record this season ? It was better than our home record ,because we no Kuku get home cheesy

We will be returning to the camp nou by November sha

I hope we sign bernardo Silva after a DM ,but I doubt because e sure me say FDJ no go gree leave Barca ,he will see out his contract ,once Bernardo Silva twerk finish e go later sign new city contract or join psg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:33pm On Apr 25
Awesome01:

What I don't understand is that: if all this is so evident and obvious , why are the club presidents of la liga clubs so tongue tied about these bias happenings.

They should show their grievances about Tebas double standards and vote to remove him.

I have no problems with Madrid doing anything and everything to win but where the president of la liga cannot be objective enough to give everyone a sense of competition it becomes flawed from the start. A foul play.

LMAO, Madrid have been voting against Tebas for long now while your club keeps voting for his policies. Seems your club sees something you're not seeing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25
andrewbaba44:
Hope you guys saw our away record this season ? It was better than our home record ,because we no Kuku get home cheesy

We will be returning to the camp nou by November sha

I hope we sign bernardo Silva after a DM ,but I doubt because e sure me say FDJ no go gree leave Barca ,he will see out his contract ,once Bernardo Silva twerk finish e go later sign new city contract or join psg grin
Yes our 'home' record this season, greatly contributed to our horrible season. We lost key games there.

Parc de Montjuïc never really felt as our home. I was there on the day of PSG loss. Yes the fans were chanting on top of there lungs but we were very far away from the pitch. Fans couldn't push the team as Camp Nou could. Such conditions makes lots of difference on a big night such as UCL.

Playing at Camp Nou next season, though initially at 60% capacity, will make alot of difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
Yes our 'home' record this season, greatly contributed to our horrible season. We lost key games there.

Parc de Montjuïc never really felt as our home. I was there on the day of PSG loss. Yes the fans were chanting on top of there lungs but we were very far away from the pitch. Fans couldn't push the team as Camp Nou could. Such conditions makes lots of difference on a big night such as UCL.

Playing at Camp Nou next season, though initially at 60% capacity, will make alot of difference.

Na wa ooo

Too bad you witness our game live and we ended up not winning

The new camp nou will be part of my tourist destination 2025
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25
andrewbaba44:

Na wa ooo

Too bad you witness our game live and we ended up not winning

The new camp nou will be part of my tourist destination 2025
Yeahh bro. It was a difficult watch after Araujo red card.

Hopefully, Camp Nou can bring back all the wonderful memories and vanquish the demons of Montjuïc. Yes the Parc is very beautiful but we never felt at home there.

Definitely visiting the Camp Nou next year especially in the Summer will worth your while. As for now, most places around the facility are cordoned off while the reconstructions are ongoing. Though the Barça store and the museum are open to visitors.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:42pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh bro. It was a difficult watch after Araujo red card.

Hopefully, Camp Nou can bring back all the wonderful memories and vanquish the demons of Montjuïc. Yes the Parc is very beautiful but we never felt at home there.

Definitely visiting the Camp Nou next year especially in the Summer will worth your while. As for now, most places around the facility are cordoned off while the reconstructions are ongoing. Though the Barça store and the museum are open to visitors.
I don't know why they removed the 360 degree screens to decide to replace it with three or four score boards. That would have made our stadium more modern than it would look when it's finally completed in 2026.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:21pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Doing well ke?

Person just go trophy less after all the economic levers dey sold so he can buy players u dey tell me say he's doing well

Go and read doing well again. I emboldened Raphinha so I was talking about Raph not Chabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25
Kilishihunter:

I don't know why they removed the 360 degree screens to decide to replace it with three or four score boards. That would have made our stadium more modern than it would look when it's finally completed in 2026.
Well, I don't really know the details of the new stadium or what new functionalities to expect. I just want us to move back to Camp Nou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 12:45pm On Apr 26
On a lighter note - away from the inquisition into our season's collapse and Xavi's u-turn ,

.. I actually just saw Laminu Yamal on Nigerian Idols?? Must be the Ikorodu version grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26
ThierryJay:
On a lighter note - away from the inquisition into our season's collapse and Xavi's u-turn ,

.. I actually just saw Laminu Yamal on Nigerian Idols?? Must be the Ikorodu version grin

E resemble am die... Possible him papa play away match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 1:28pm On Apr 26
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

E resemble am die... Possible him papa play away match

grin Unfortunately dis one no dey talented. Could not even pass the audition.

The resemblance mad gan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 4:51pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:
Let me just put this here while you people rant on your opinions about xavi staying or not

Aside pep klopp and maybe like 2 top managers you know out there, no active manager can do what xavi did with Barca squad ,mostly by giving kids Chance due to injuries financial issues and squad depth

Klopp is a world class coach and I will like to have him after xavi leave 2025 ,but you guys should just know that what he did at Liverpool won’t be accepted here for 9 seasons sha ,even that 2 ucl finals fans will still call for his head because of just 1 league title in 9 years

I wanted xavi to leave because of the toxic fanbase ,and I wanted flick as the replacement .

Xavi winning the league almost sent anceloti to the Brazil job ,but things don change overnight ,one signing can change a team ,and I will tell you for free that the Bellingham signing changed Madrid .

Once transfer window open arsenal man city Liverpool Madrid and co go Dey spend better money ,but you wey buy romeu with 3.5 million wan win ucl grin

Better right wingers Dey there Dey twerk for you ,better DM self Dey twerk ,none you fit buy ,but na to blame xavi you Dey interested in .

Lower your expectations ooo ,the only thing you will see this season is just 1 decent DM ,and before you will be able to do another big signing a player like FDJ must be sold .

All of you will be alright soon .
You think Klopp would win one league title in 9years if he was at Barca especially when him get Messi of 2016?
No coach in la Liga is better than Klopp especially if he came around that time he entered Liverpool.

Stop using Pep dominance to undermine Klopp when he even actively competed with Pep with lesser squad depth, quality and finance

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:30pm On Apr 26
jpmoriarti:
Well, I don't really know the details of the new stadium or what new functionalities to expect. I just want us to move back to Camp Nou
It gats dey modern according to the current times that's why I talked about it. We're moving back there in November bro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:31pm On Apr 26
ThierryJay:

Omo the one resemble yamal gan, it just remains to fully change the hairstyle to look more like him. Impersonation tinz cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:32pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
You think Klopp would win one league title in 9years if he was at Barca especially when him get Messi of 2016?
No coach in la Liga is better than Klopp especially if he came around that time he entered Liverpool.

Stop using Pep dominance to undermine Klopp when he even actively competed with Pep with lesser squad depth, quality and finance

How did I even undermine klopp ?

Jurgen klopp won’t last at Barca for 9 seasons ,he will do well at Barca for sure but he will run away ,so that 9 years no work ,I am saying nothing but the facts ,the fans are too toxic .

The one league title is an example .

Yes no coach in Laliga is better than klopp ,but tebas and ref will make ancelotti better than klopp .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:34pm On Apr 26
Andrewbaba wetin sup wey dem don dey link kvara to us. These guys will call us broke and still link us to the most expensive players. How we wan even take buy am self? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:40pm On Apr 26
Kilishihunter:
Andrewbaba wetin sup wey dem don dey link kvara to us. These guys will call us broke and still link us to the most expensive players. How we wan even take buy am self? grin

Na everybody dem Dey link to us grin

The cheaper option of a Lw we can go for is with Nico Williams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 5:43pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

How did I even undermine klopp ?

Jurgen klopp won’t last at Barca for 9 seasons ,he will do well at Barca for sure but he will run away ,so that 9 years no work ,I am saying nothing but the facts ,the fans are too toxic .

The one league title is an example .

Yes no coach in Laliga is better than klopp ,but tebas and ref will make ancelotti better than klopp .

While I get your point but the thing is that this Tebas stuff is allegedly overblown and that's because you guys are comparatively weaker wrt to your team of old

Tebas was appointed in was it 2014 or so and you guys have been dominating the league without issues of "Tebas this, Tebas that", but when Bartomeu started doing wonders in mismanaging your clubs, that's when all these kasala started. Bartomeu is the real villian not Tebas at all.

Klopp would have done wonders, probably he won't stay up to 9 years but he would have stayed for long and you guys would have been very very successful.

Even with Tebas, you guys won league last season with Rookie Xavi remember. Now, Imagine if it was Klopp Post Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:51pm On Apr 26
Finally, i have to admit it was a goal

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:54pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

While I get your point but the thing is that this Tebas stuff is allegedly overblown and that's because you guys are comparatively weaker wrt to your team of old

Tebas was appointed in was it 2014 or so and you guys have been dominating the league without issues of "Tebas this, Tebas that", but when Bartomeu started doing wonders in mismanaging your clubs, that's when all these kasala started. Bartomeu is the real villian not Tebas at all.

Klopp would have done wonders, probably he won't stay up to 9 years but he would have stayed for long and you guys would have been very very successful.

Even with Tebas, you guys won league last season with Rookie Xavi remember. Now, Imagine if it was Klopp Post Messi.

You have to be perfect to win that league man grin

And yes klopp will do wonders with Messi ,no doubt about that

I just said klopp will not last here ,that doesn’t mean he won’t do well ,the environment is so toxic ,we haven’t won the league for 3 seasons before xavi won it last season ,yet many people wanted him out that same season .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 5:58pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

You have to be perfect to win that league man grin

And yes klopp will do wonders with Messi ,no doubt about that

I just said klopp will not last here ,that doesn’t mean he won’t do well ,the environment is so toxic ,we haven’t won the league for 3 seasons before xavi won it last season ,yet many people wanted him out that same season .
Lol, okay bro,
I get cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26
Kilishihunter:

It gats dey modern according to the current times that's why I talked about it. We're moving back there in November bro?
Yeahh that's what I heard too. Starting at 60% capacity initially. Though images from the work in progress, does not suggest it would be ready by then. But we'll see

(1) (2) (3) ... (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), nonny1212, a4turitoroman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.