Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573884 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
Must admit I underestimated the potency of the Neymar/Suarez combo in my earlier post highlighting the importance of Messi... Awesome performance from the lads...GGMU and Up FCB
Thanks for taking back your words.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
homesteady:
I just felt like we were playing a low quality team.
Same here bruv. I asked repeatedly if it were Madrid cause I couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:
Thanks for taking back your words.
Sergi Roberto was awesome too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Remember wetin we tell am abi? About say we go use El-Clasico welcome am.

Yes oh. How i go forget that kind thing? You sef see say he don feel at home here, no doubt about Neymar for him mind again. Talk about positive impact wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
Even without being on the pitch, Messi shits on Ronaldo...
I thought Navas was better than De Gea?
Some big mouthed dude said he is the second best.

Makes you wonder... Because them dey meet useless clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
That was s0d0my!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Yes oh. How i go forget that kind thing? You sef see say he don feel at home here, no doubt about Neymar for him mind again. Talk about positive impact wink
Gbam!

Chelseafan1 I hail thee. You are welcome once more. Winning is guaranteed here. Imagine having the 3 best players in the world in just a club. Barça dey do ojoro jhor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:
Anyone out there still doubting Sergi Roberto

No, no, no, I no longer doubt Sergi Roberto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
sebod:

The guy is cursed! I'm beginning to resent him.

Instead of him to make good use of the little playing time he's getting, he fluffing it. He's just tow the line of the tellos and bojans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
coded01:
[size=18pt]This is not fair... Bringing in the Master... grin grin

Wickedness... grin grin

[/size]
Yeye guy.cheesycheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
And for for me, that was neymar's best performance IN A BARCA SHIRT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tw Pique: "Great @Munirhaddadi! But next time you leave that ball for me, ok? We continue to make history!" https:///CgoJ64luBm

Muniru should be sent back to Barca B, I don't know his problem really, he had a great chance of scoring in clasico (every players' dream), and he blew it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Instead of him to make good use of the little playing time he's getting, he fluffing it. He's just tow the line of the tellos and bojans
Them curse the guy ah swear..
To score tap in Na wahala for am..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
philfearon:
This match fit be 2009 all over again!
No mind Munir jare. This one worse because na Bernabeu we take rape them.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Even the tellos and bojas score some great goals. Tello score a hat trick and so nice goals. I don't just understand why Muniru, with the chances he's getting, keeps messing up really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
That Munir miss vex me die sha. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
philfearon:

Them curse the guy ah swear..
To score tap in Na wahala for am..

No mind am, he no see how sergi roberto take him chances become regular for the team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Same here bruv. I asked repeatedly if it were Madrid cause I couldn't believe my eyes.
A friend(chelsea fan) ask me why Madrid dey fear, I just told him they were thinking on how to stop Messi from the bench as they are yet to get answer to Neymar's questions.

Immediately Messi was brought in, Ronaldo started trying hard to impress and score.
Of a truth, Messi motivates the guy!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
This can't be the popular El classico, this is more of pre-match show. El classico schedule for 11pm gmt.

How can Madrid claimed they are one of the best in Europe; they are more of second tier team. 1 Liga in 7years.

Up Barca.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
bykebyke:
That Munir miss vex me die sha. grin
he will score a hatrick next game...dnt worry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:

JP, I give it to you and Enrique. I wouldn't have imagined that as lean as our squad has been we could still be this competitive on all fronts. I hail Luis Enrique Martinez.

Give honour to whom it's due.
When you have a plan and you're disciplined too, you can achieve whatever you want! cheesy

I give it to him. He has plan and great presence of mind to achieve it. He has exceeded my expectations abundantly! The dexterity he has shown in managing one of the leanest squad in the history of Barca, has surely placed him amongst the stars! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackohandso:

No mind am, he no see how sergi roberto take him chances become regular for the team
That his assist to Suarez reminded me of Baba Xavi. Only him could have done it better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats to my fellow cules cool. We keep making history. Where is ElDeeVee the dude that gives himself nightmares over Barca rather than his team, Chelshit. Abi na Ovrebo fault again? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
sebod:

A friend(chelsea fan) ask me why Madrid dey fear, I just told him they were thinking on how to stop Messi from the bench as they are yet to get answer to Neymar's questions.

Immediately Messi was brought in, Ronaldo started trying hard to impress and score.
Of a truth, Messi motivates the guy.

FACT

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
marqueetim:
Congrats to my fellow cules cool. We keep making history. Where is ElDeeVee the dude that gives himself nightmares over Barca rather than his team, Chelshit. Abi na Ovrebo fault again? wink
Congrats boy...its your lucky day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Johnpaul88:
When you have a plan and you're disciplined too, you can achieve whatever you want! cheesy

I give it to him. He has plan and great presence of mind to achieve it. He has exceeded my expectations abundantly! The dexterity he has shown in managing one of the leanest squad in the history of Barca, has surely placed him amongst the stars! grin
Yet, some people will still tell you he need to coach in epl to be considered a good coach. I don't blame them sha, once you play for Barca, you are not good, it's the system that is helping.
I have given it to Lucho long time ago, he's destined to surpass Pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
sebod:

Of a truth, Messi motivates the guy!

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. The guy suddenly started lurking around the box after Messi was brought on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
bykebyke:
When is the next Classico please?
Na our team B go play that one bro, it's not worth it playing Madrid with our big boys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Congrats boy...its your lucky day

4 nil away win vs Madrid is NOT lucky. One nil home win over Norwich is lucky.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Where are doze that were having a 'strange feeling' about the game?! I said it twice Quote me anywhere after the match,but i avnt received any....

My sincere apology to all cules,i underestimated the powers of suarez and ney...Make una 4give me biko. Finally,the brazilian and liverpool beasts have turned up..and messi is back now,,,,,Wu wan try an inform barca? E.O.D
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
dmcdad:

No mind Munir jare. This one worse because na Bernabeu we take rape them.cheesy
Barca beat them 6-2 at the Bernabeu in 2009.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nawa o. Barca....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.