Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593894 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2015
eyoniggar:

Oh well, fact will always remain fact. Barca for lyf!

Baba I sight U!
What a game, what a game!
Am glad I opted for a viewing center as opposed to seeing it at home, the view was awesome, the support was massive, opposition humbled...
I sat beside one lousy madrid fan who almost developed a heart attack, at a point he turned to me for comfort and assurance that the drubbing will stop to save face, I smiled and said am not promising anything...and the look on his face when the Messiless one was coming in, Priceless!.
To add insult to injury, the station we saw it on brought up Ronaldo-the film's advert, the guy angrily rained curses on the poor guy retorting that he used all his energy on film....Classic!
On to the matter,
I think we all aren't giving Lucho the credit he deserves, personally I think even the great Pep can't pull this modest results/achievements out with the big constraints...
Bravo, Well I expected a fantastic performance from the team but bravo was just BRAVO! I don't know what he ate or heard before the match but I think he should be permanently placed on that diet.

All in All,
6 points for bag, bragging rights for hand, Forca Barca!
We Rule, They Ruse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Sergi Roberto is the best right-back-midfield-pivot-attacking-midfielder-right-winger in the world at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Mcleo007:
Sergi Roberto is the best right-back-midfield-pivot-attacking-midfielder-right-winger in the world at the moment.
It's awesome seeing another midfielder coming up from the ranks after Busi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2015
IFELEKE:

Baba I sight U!
What a game, what a game!
Am glad I opted for a viewing center as opposed to seeing it at home, the view was awesome, the support was massive, opposition humbled...
I sat beside one lousy madrid fan who almost developed a heart attack, at a point he turned to me for comfort and assurance that the drubbing will stop to save face, I smiled and said am not promising anything...and the look on his face when the Messiless one was coming in, Priceless!.
To add insult to injury, the station we saw it on brought up Ronaldo-the film's advert, the guy angrily rained curses on the poor guy retorting that he used all his energy on film....Classic!
On to the matter,
I think we all aren't giving Lucho the credit he deserves, personally I think even the great Pep can't pull this modest results/achievements out with the big constraints...
Bravo, Well I expected a fantastic performance from the team but bravo was just BRAVO! I don't know what he ate or heard before the match but I think he should be permanently placed on that diet.

All in All,
6 points for bag, bragging rights for hand, Forca Barca!
We Rule, They Ruse.
Wickedness is when you are whooping your rival with 3 good goals ands still bringing Messi on.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2015
sebod:

Wickedness is when you are whooping your rival with 3 good goals ands still bringing Messi on.
grin
The guy beside me was like....Mo Gbe, it is finished!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Messi less barca was merciless

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
They all played well not just Neymar, starting from bravo to Suarez performed excellently except maybe munir. Man of the match was my one and only iniesta.

They really played well, but I really don't know why this team harmony couldn't help Munir play well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
philfearon:

I still love the fella..but dude is missing his chances like hell..
I don't think any other barca youngster has been afforded his kind of game time before..
No goals in 1yr+ now is no longer inspiring confidence!
At all!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
sebod:
Recap:
Madrid in shambles 6 point lead Other-worldly football Messi back Turan AND Vidal join the team in January
Did we miss anything?
No more Messi-dependencia.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
rozayx5:
Rafa's wife: wake up Rafa, it's 5!
Rafa: What?! They scored again?

grin cheesy
Fixed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
I can't be repeating myself over and over again. Bro this comment is unnecessary.
I guess this still means Hazard = Neymar. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
Barca have made names for themselves, Chelsea is still making names so I will always want the later to win when both sides meet. But when they are not playing Chelsea barca all the way.
You're confused.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

They really played well, but I really don't know why this team harmony couldn't help Munir play well.

He'd come good believe me.. The coach shows confidence in him, that's enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:

You are a very stupid person! It is your cursed generation that are morons.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
mcdreeezy:
You're confused.

As in ehn. Confusion is an understatement sef. The dude is attention starved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Quick recovery rafinha. I personally miss him. Who else does? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

U keep playing into his hands by giving him d attention he desperately craves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

When will you ever quit shouting woes and abuses on people that differ in opinion with you? lipsrsealed It's getting really scary please. Barca won a great game yesterday. Give this a break!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Chai, you are wicked ooooo, when you wan finish the dude, na to just go bring that 'Pedro is a sub' come. And my brother go just gentle jeje.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Krasid I see you viewing. Hope you've recovered well from yesterday's el-trashico?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Our heroes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Pedro only played 1 or 2 seasons as a starter for barca. He played mostly as sub. That was my point. MUMU.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
When will you ever quit shouting woes and abuses on people that differ in opinion with you? lipsrsealed It's getting really scary please. Barca won a great game yesterday. Give this a break!
leave him. He is still a kid reason I don't normally like to discuss football with him. One of the reason I like Raumdeuter, he rarely throw insult no matter the hit of the argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
leave him. He is still a kid reason I don't normally like to discuss football with him. One of the reason I like Raumdeuter, he rarely throw insult no matter the hit of the argument.
Dayo never throws an abuse. He's an example on how to engage in argument. undecided

Just continue to maintain civil atmosphere when arguing with homestady, perhaps he might see reasons and abandon such childish style of argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
Pedro only played 1 or 2 seasons as a starter for barca. He played mostly as sub. That was my point. MUMU.
Why not just admit you made a mistake and move on?
From 2009 till 2013,Pedro was a starter in Barcelona's first XI..
You keep claiming to have been a barca fan,yet you don't know this...it simply shows how ignorant and clueless you can stick to your preconceived assertions; even though you are wrong!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Dayo never throws an abuse. He's an example on how to engage in argument. undecided

Just continue to maintain civil atmosphere when arguing with homestady, perhaps he might see reasons and abandon such childish style of argument.

Oga WTF did you smoke? or has hensben infected you with his generational daftness?

Did you see where he called me a slowpoke? or you just decided to give it a blind eye because you have been planning to attack me for a long time?

My style of argument is none of your fučking business, I can place generational curses on whoever I want to! If you don't like it, kill yourself or murder yourself.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:

Your brain cells should be put in a culture solution and be used to make research on congenital chronic foolishnesss.

Even after arguing on like close to 5 pages about this issue, you still have the guts to shamelessly deny your argument?
Before you were saying that I edited your posts, now it is another new story grin Wonders...... Hensben, May God help you grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Oga WTF did you smoke? or has hensben infected you with his generational daftness?

Did you see where he called me a slowpoke? or you just decided to give it a blind eye because you have been planning to attack me for a long time?

My style of argument is none of your fučking business, I can place generational curses on whoever I want to! If you don't like it, kill yourself or murder yourself.

undecided undecided undecided
At bolded, yes!

I guess it's time someone asked you to be more civil with your comments here. I have never known you to pass a comment without accompanying it with tantrums and woes. You can still make your voice heard without those. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not sure Benitez would still be Madrid's manager after this month. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
philfearon:

Why not just admit you made a mistake and move on?
From 2009 till 2013,Pedro was a starter in Barcelona's first XI..
You keep claiming to have been a barca fan,yet you don't know this...it simply shows how ignorant and clueless you can stick to your preconceived assertions; even though you are wrong!

4give Hensben biko cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
At bolded, yes!

I guess it's time someone asked you to be more civil with your comments here. I have never known you to pass a comment without accompanying it with tantrums and woes. You can still make your voice heard without those. shocked

Are you indirectly confirming that you are blind or you just have something against my person?

Apart from the few times that Hensben and his fellow miscreants invade this thread, who else do I lash at again? and I'm one of the most active posters here, so your claim is just unfounded and daft.

Stop keeping malice with online characters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: udatso, Geld(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.