Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594065 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
bykebyke:
Not sure Benitez would still be Madrid's manager after this month. lipsrsealed

I had so much pity for him and Ronaldo yesterday, they both looked clueless cheesy cheesy

Its still hard to believe a messi-less Barca team humiliated Madrid at the Bernabeu... too hard to accept, I was really scared for Barca b4 the match, dt team go win anoda treble o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Oga WTF did you smoke? or has hensben infected you with his generational daftness?

Did you see where he called me a slowpoke? or you just decided to give it a blind eye because you have been planning to attack me for a long time?

My style of argument is none of your fučking business, I can place generational curses on whoever I want to! If you don't like it, kill yourself or murder yourself.

undecided undecided undecided

homesteady:

Your brain cells should be put in a culture solution and be used to make research on congenital chronic foolishnesss.

Even after arguing on like close to 5 pages about this issue, you still have the guts to shamelessly deny your argument?
Before you were saying that I edited your posts, now it is another new story grin Wonders...... Hensben, May God help you grin

Be calm na, u just dey provoke dey vex anyhow, shouldn't u still be celebrating yesterday's win??

That Man u guy did more dan this o, we all saw how it ended with him,cheesy cheesy don't be like him, fyt, fyt, abuse, abuse no dey taya una ni, leave hensben to do his things, it shouldn't bother you, learn from ur fellow Barca fans who have chosen ro ignore him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

4give Hensben biko cheesy cheesy

Call that fvcktard 2 order. He's littering this thread with his acute stupidity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Are you indirectly confirming that you are blind or you just have something against my person?

Apart from the few times that Hensben and his fellow miscreants invade this thread, who else do I lash at again? and I'm one of the most active posters here, so your claim is just unfounded and daft.

Stop keeping malice with online characters.

You are a fool and a ba.stard. I was right about Pedro being a sub most times in his career at barca.
May thunder strike your generation for insulting your family first for no reason. I believe you are older than Neymar and hazard. Mugu.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Except you are the person that subscribe my wifi for me.

Most of you on here lack football knowledge. That good for nothing homesteady keep displaying his stupidity everywhere. Same homesteady that analyze trash every now and then. May thunder strike homesteady generation for insulting his family first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
Except you are the person that subscribe my wifi for me.

Most of you on here lack football knowledge. That good for nothing homesteady keep displaying his stupidity everywhere. Same homesteady that analyze trash every now and then. May thunder striker homesteady generation for insulting his family first.

Look at who's accusing someone of lacking football knowledge, for you to even claim Pedro was a bench warmer for the majority of his barca career, u should hide your head in shame. Don't u have any iota of self respect/shame in u?

If not 4 d masochist spirit in u, you won't still be on the issue. To think u still think hazard is on d same level with neymar really calls 4 ur brain 2 be checked. Even ur fellow Chelsea fan has advised others 2 ignore u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

They really played well, but I really don't know why this team harmony couldn't help Munir play well.
neymar is a good player so is hazard and abumeyang. But for you to now make it seem he is same level with cr7 let alone messi that I wont take from you guys. Abumeyang is scoring just like Neymar but you rarely hear anything about the former, why? Club influence is the difference not the performance. Pedro scored 100 goals for barca as a sub. Most times, this shows the difference between playing for barca as a club and other clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Bro, it's a pity we can't filter posts here, however there's one tactic dt could work, it's called the ignore-tactic, remember dt tym Dmcdad used it on me ehn, d tin enter me no b small, e dey always do me like make I break hin head, as I yab am finish one day, e kon start to dey reply me, now we don become friends, I even have his pics on my phone now unknown to him cheesy cheesy cheesy

U wt hensben still fit become good friends later cheesy cheesy, no b everytym we go dey fyt dey insult ourselves o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
My guy Hensben don provoke o...lol, Coded01, whr r u, come separate fyt biko cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Look at who's accusing someone of lacking football knowledge, for you to even claim Pedro was a bench warmer for the majority of his barca career, u should hide your head in shame. Don't u have any iota of self respect/shame in u?

If not 4 d masochist spirit in u, you won't still be on the issue. To think u still think hazard is on d same level with neymar really calls 4 ur brain 2 be checked. Even ur fellow Chelsea fan has advised others 2 ignore u
No you are the one to be ashamed of yourself for tagging Pedro a bench warmer because I never tagged him that. Being a sub. Doesn't equate to bench warmer like mikel last season. Now give me the reasons why you think Neymar>hazard? I'm waiting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iniesta and Xavi the most underated footballers ever. They are up there with the best midfielders ever to grace the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
No you are the one to be ashamed of yourself for tagging Pedro a bench warmer because I never tagged him that. Being a sub. Doesn't equate to bench warmer like mikel last season. Now give me the reasons why you think Neymar>hazard? I'm waiting.

My God shocked. Did u read what u just typed at all ?

Where does someone who's always a sub according 2 u sit? In d dressing room?

You're still on dis neymar and hazard comparison thing after everything u've seen this season. You need slap walahi. Jeez!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
marqueetim:
Iniesta and Xavi the most underated footballers ever. They are up there with the best midfielders ever to grace the game.
Xavi remains the greatest CM of all time!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
neymar is a good player so is hazard and abumeyang. But for you to now make it seem he is same level with cr7 let alone messi that I wont take from you guys. Abumeyang is scoring just like Neymar but you rarely hear anything about the former, why? Club influence is the difference not the performance. Pedro scored 100 goals for barca as a sub. Most times, this shows the difference between playing for barca as a club and other clubs.

Pedro was a great Barcelona bench warmer, but how he started that UCL final against Man United in 2011 surprises me till date. Why would a bench warmer start a champions league final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

My God shocked. Did u read what u just typed at all ?

Where does someone who's always a sub according 2 u sit? In d dressing room?

You're still on dis neymar and hazard comparison thing after everything u've seen this season. You need slap walahi. Jeez!!!
No you're the one that need panel-beating for not knowing the difference between a bench warmer and a sub(super sub at that).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, it's a pity we can't filter posts here, however there's one tactic dt could work, it's called the ignore-tactic, remember dt tym Dmcdad used it on me ehn, d tin enter me no b small, e dey always do me like make I break hin head, as I yab am finish one day, e kon start to dey reply me, now we don become friends, I even have his pics on my phone now unknown to him cheesy cheesy cheesy

U wt hensben still fit become good friends later cheesy cheesy, no b everytym we go dey fyt dey insult ourselves o.

Hahahahaha grin cheesy

There are some posts that are well nourished with stupidity that one can't just ignore tho

u Funny gan oh but some posts can just be annoying sha. How can anyone still be doubting if neymar is a better footballer than hazard at this stage? Does that kinda person sound normal to u?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Are you indirectly confirming that you are blind or you just have something against my person?

Apart from the few times that Hensben and his fellow miscreants invade this thread, who else do I lash at again? and I'm one of the most active posters here, so your claim is just unfounded and daft.

Stop keeping malice with online characters.

I still maintain my position regardless of how it went down with you. As a matter of fact, I'll love to see you represent an overall better impression of your moniker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I had so much pity for him and Ronaldo yesterday, they both looked clueless cheesy cheesy

Its still hard to believe a messi-less Barca team humiliated Madrid at the Bernabeu... too hard to accept, I was really scared for Barca b4 the match, dt team go win anoda treble o.
I can never fear a team being managed by Benitez..lai lai...David Moyes elder brother. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Dmcdad come confirm this oh grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

Pedro was a great Barcelona bench warmer, but how he started that UCL final against Man United in 2011 surprises me till date. Why would a bench warmer start a champions league final?
Did you see "most times" in my comment or not. It's unfortunate you guys don't understand football terms. Now answer me, Was Solomon kalou a super sub. For Chelsea or a bench warmer or a starter?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

Imagine oh. A super sub starts a ucl final and scores. Some stupidity deserve ballon d'or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Hahahahaha grin cheesy

There are some posts that are well nourished with stupidity that one can't just ignore tho

u Funny gan oh but some posts can just be annoying sha. How can anyone still be doubting if neymar is a better footballer than hazard at this stage? Does that kinda person sound normal to u?
You still haven't answer my question? What makes you think Neymar is a better footballer than hazard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
No you're the one that need panel-beating for not knowing the difference between a bench warmer and a sub(super sub at that).

You need help COS ur case is getting out of hand. A player starts a ucl final, scored 100 goals for barca and was a part of a triumvirate that won 5 trophies in 2011 and you still call him a super sub. If there's any justice on this forum you should be given a life ban and any moniker or post that slightly resembles yours afterwards should be given same treatment. Chai!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Una no even tell me say una deh organise comedy night for this thread today...LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Hahahahaha grin cheesy

lol...he's just opinionated, obviously cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Fortunately for us, Enrique has successfully depolyed a streamlined mechanism which functions regardless of what player is used in the system, provided he's a good player. Every player knows their unique role in this system and every player strives to take their game to next level. More importantly, every player in the system is the final piece of the jigsaw because no player is the final piece of the jigsaw.

Cheers! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
barackohandso:

Dmcdad come confirm this oh grin grin
Lol....but he doesn't know na cheesy cheesy tongue wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
You still haven't answer my question? What makes you think Neymar is a better footballer than hazard?

Go ask ur village ancestors
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
BarcaBlood:

Imagine oh. A super sub starts a ucl final and scores. Some stupidity deserve ballon d'or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Fortunately for us, Enrique has successfully depolyed a streamlined mechanism which functions regardless of what player is used in the system, provided he's a good player. Every player knows their unique role in this system and every player strives to take their game to next level. Every player in the system is the final piece of the jigsaw because no player is the final piece of the jigsaw.

Cheers! grin

Enrique has gotten it right..make una sell us Messi na, na big money una go collect o cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

You need help COS ur case is getting out of hand. A player starts a ucl final, scored 100 goals for barca and was a part of a triumvirate that won 5 trophies in 2011 and you still call him a super sub. If there's any justice on this forum you should be given a life ban and any moniker or post that slightly resembles yours afterwards should be given same treatment. Chai!!!
When does being a sub. most times in a club like barca becomes a crime? Or are you going knot again. Yes! a sub can start UCL final. Pedro villa n messi were barca front men that season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Fortunately for us, Enrique has successfully depolyed a streamlined mechanism which functions regardless of what player is used in the system, provided he's a good player. Every player knows their unique role in this system and every player strives to take their game to next level. More importantly, every player in the system is the final piece of the jigsaw because no player is the final piece of the jigsaw.

Cheers! grin
Talk of the greatest club in the world!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.