Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603778 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
OluwaMESSI shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hard-fought win today! Lucho has a good winning mentality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
We had two bad halves, but winning is all that matters. I doubt if I saw Suarez all through the second half. It was just not his day just as every other player on the field.
Thanks to the magic of the G.O.A.T even though I'm not surprised because that's why he's the greatest.

All in all, na 3 points matter and we don put am for bag.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Rest for this kind tricky tie? Him get hamstring pain. No injury but precaution. Plus him dey a yellow card away from suspension, and next week na Atletico.

Oh...I see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think you guys really need to stop blaming selected players by default. I mean why single out Adriano and Vermalen when the whole team was crap in the first half. Even bravo wasn't satisfied until he gifted malaga a goal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This is what we go thru almost every week as Chelsea fans cheesy cheesy cheesy
I feel your pain bro. I believe it's a passing phase. I felt more than you are feeling now in the last days of Frank Rijkaard as our coach.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Awesome01:
I'm not watching the game but from the goal.com commentary I'm following; I think Busquet is not playing his role well, let's have Rakitic or Roberto. We must win this game o

Na today? Technically against mobile, strong and sound attacking midfielders, busquets' weaknesses would be displayed in capital letters. That's what some barca fans don't want to hear especially if the opinion is from a rival fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Krasid:
Come on Malaga.One more.
Playing catch up can be so frustrating. I can only imaging how you are feeling right now.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
good win

Atl. Madrid play sevila 2mao....expect dem to drop 2 or 3 points

we play them next week....we top d table with a game in hand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
sebod:

I feel your pain bro. I believe it's a passing phase. I felt more than you are feeling now in the last days of Frank Rijkaard as our coach.
spot on bro, after our victory against Arsenal in UCL final. FcBarcelona looked the shadow of itself strungling to win matches which should have been a walk in the park(not like chelsea of this season anyway). I remaind a loyal cule until pep came to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
ddippset:
I think you guys really need to stop blaming selected players by default. I mean why single out Adriano and Vermalen when the whole team was crap in the first half. Even bravo wasn't satisfied until he gifted malaga a goal

Bravo gift malaga a goal?,Busquet and Masc both lost the ball in dangerous positions leading to the goal and you blame Bravo?Verm also misplaced a pass and was saved by Bravo,Dude was one of the best players on the pitch.

pelvicky:
good win

At the Calderon,Sevilla has always been atletico's boy.I expect a very easy victory for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
some select EPL fans like to bash Busi at any slight opportunity, but it no fault of theirs, they can't recognise class when they see one, they can only hail HYPE #Realrecongnisereal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Bravo gift malaga a goal?,Busquet and Masc both lost the ball in dangerous positions leading to the goal and you blame Bravo?Verm also misplaced a pass and was saved by Bravo,Dude was one of the best players on the pitch.

At the Calderon,Sevilla has always been atletico's boy.I expect a very easy victory for them.
shuooooo! Did you watch that match at all? Bravo was in possession of the ball and sent it straight to the legs of a Málaga player. From then it was a goal. You didn't watch that match. Infact that was bravo's second time. He got away with the first one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
What is this I've been seeing on the internet about Ronaldo moving to PSG?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
airmark:

Na today? Technically against mobile, strong and sound attacking midfielders, busquets' weaknesses would be displayed in capital letters. That's what some barca fans don't want to hear especially if the opinion is from a rival fan.
u don still come again,bayern munich midfield was not good last season abi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! We scatter Madrid 0-4 - na still the same 3 points we get. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
You don see am na. Madrid own no add any extra point give us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pique was missed today btw

So much for an average player…
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
barackohandso:
Pique was missed today btw

So much for an average player…
As in eh..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
pelvicky:
good win

I want them to win tho then they drop the points next week against us. Madrid should be kept in the third position till season finishes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
An excerpt from an article on Goal.com
And up against Diego Simeone's side, Barca will need his aerial ability, his leadership and his distribution from defence. Because while Messi and Luis Suarez can compensate for the albeit significant absence of Neymar, there really isn't anyone at Barca who can deputise properly for Pique. And it's about time he received the recognition he deserves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
bykebyke:
An excerpt from an article on Goal.com
But but but... Pique is average.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
ollah1:

I want them to win tho then they drop the points next week against us. Madrid should be kept in the third position till season finishes
they will finish 3rd ....no doubt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
airmark:

Which sound attacking midfielder does Malaga have? Or do you just feel like talking because you saw someone referencing to the 1st half were all the players were playing scrappy football?
I'm sure you were happily going to goal.com to screenshot their rating for Busquets, but you were disappointed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
ddippset:
shuooooo! Did you watch that match at all? Bravo was in possession of the ball and sent it straight to the legs of a Málaga player. From then it was a goal. You didn't watch that match. Infact that was bravo's second time. He got away with the first one.

I think this can be ranked as his worst performance! He made some good saves, but he made many careless mistakes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
homesteady:

I think this can be ranked as his worst performance! He made some good saves, but he made many careless mistakes.

He was like a rookie being pressurized to impress. I come dey ask wetin him smoke come field.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2016
homesteady:

Which sound attacking midfielder does Malaga have? Or do you just feel like talking because you saw someone referencing to the 1st half were all the players were playing scrappy football?
I'm sure you were happily going to goal.com to screenshot their rating for Busquets, but you were disappointed.

Imagine they dont even have sound midfielder yet your best dm was making elementary mistakes anyhow in the game. I study sergio busquets well, he is one of the luckiest average footballers that have played the round leather game in this world. His bedmate, valdes is in manchester looking for sunday league team to sign him while older keepers are still keeping in top flight league competitions.

erusen:
u don still come again,bayern munich midfield was not good last season abi.

They were shaky in midfield that was why they paid handsomely for arturo vidal's signature. I cant imagine busquets doing his slow motion things while vidal rushes to feast on him. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2016
airmark:

Imagine they dont even have sound midfielder yet your best dm was making elementary mistakes anyhow in the game. I study sergio busquets well, he is one of the luckiest average footballers that have played the round leather game in this world. His bedmate, valdes is in manchester looking for sunday league team to sign him while older keepers are still keeping in top flight league competitions.

Which mistake? did you watch the match?

were shaky in midfield that was why they paid handsomely for arturo vidal's signature. I cant imagine busquets doing his slow motion things while vidal rushes to feast on him. cheesy
You are so fucking dumb! Didn't Busquets play against the Vidal during UCL final? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2016
homesteady:

Which mistake? did you watch the match?
\

Don't ask me silly questions. He made mistakes in the first half , his stupid inaccurate back pass indirectly caused Malaga's goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:09am On Jan 24, 2016
dmcdad:
But but but... Pique is average.
cheesy
Somebori just prove here today say back of Tv he de watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2016
airmark:

Don't ask me silly questions. He made mistakes in the first half , his stupid inaccurate back pass indirectly caused Malaga's goal.
. answer this

didn't busi play against Vidal in final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
If only cules can just Ignore that AirHead called AirFart!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Our Suarezitooooooooo is 29 years today. Let's wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday to the world's best striker cheesy

What's your best Suarez goal in a Barca shirt? Mine is his winning strike against real madrid in the clasico at camp nou last season. It was ecstatic cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, MeMiTi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.