Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605180 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Its over 1 1 ,hahahaha.....the match was soooo long.Madrid's goal was offside sef.
As in ehn, one would think I was a Betis fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
sebod:

Yes! They got the deserved draw.

Barca- Madrid =4-0
Barca- Betis = 4-0
Madrid-Betis.= 1-1

Real Madrid = Betis.

ollah1:

1 ALL

grin perfect weekend for us. One game in hand plus clashes with both madrid clubs @ nou camp sets everything up perfectly to win our 8th liga title in 11 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
This was a very tough week in Laliga..
Every other team in the top 4 drew except us. Not to mention the fact that similar fate would have befallen us......... And then there was Messi!
Up Barca jare!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm... Just passing through.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
philfearon:
Every other team in the top 4 drew except us. Not to mention the fact that similar fate would have befallen us......... And then there was Messi!
Up Barca jare!
That's what you get when you have the G.O.A.T in your team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
femiti:
....wil b interestn to c aw d 2nd half plays out. I go too sleep well if madrid drop points tonyt
You now have your sleeping pill. Enjoy your sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
philfearon:
Up Barca jare!

That's the difference btw useful and useless goals, not when your team wins 9-0 and you scored 8 but when the team needs only one goal you become invisible.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Our win against Malaga just got sweeter after the draw soup served out by the two valiant and determined teams from Seville [Betis and Sevilla.]
Beat Atletico next week, and get the party started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
They were scoring 5 goals @ home against minors they were Shouting Zidane is the best, now simple test away from home they could not deliver. Up Barca. Perfect weekend 4 me to nurse this heartbreak i am currently passing through
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Saw this on twitter. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Atletico Madrid have only conceeded 8 goals this season? shocked shocked shocked and we scored 2 of the goals oh.

Then during that their stupid award, they would give Ramos best defender again! Rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
LMAO. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
homesteady:
Atletico Madrid have only conceeded 8 goals this season? shocked shocked shocked and we scored 2 of the goals oh.

Then during that their stupid award, they would give Ramos best defender again! Rubbish.
Let them continue as that's the only consolation they have since they are incapable of winning trophies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Chanchit:

That's the difference btw useful and useless goals, not when your team wins 9-0 and you scored 8 but when the team needs only one goal you become invisible.
Someone from the capital comes to mind!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:28am On Jan 25, 2016
sebod:

That's what you get when you have the G.O.A.T in your team.
This one no be them say..... We just dey witness the best thing to happen to sports in our own generation!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Chanchit:

I heard Zidane didn't feature Ronaldo in that game. Why would he leave him out in such crucial game especially as they needed a vital goal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:45am On Jan 25, 2016
scantee:
They were scoring 5 goals @ home against minors they were Shouting Zidane is the best, now simple test away from home they could not deliver. Up Barca. Perfect weekend 4 me to nurse this heartbreak i am currently pass through
Heartbreak So them still dey break people heart? Na wa oooooo

I bin think say all men don hold side reach where no Heartbreak.

Sorry bruv. Don't know how it feels to be heartbroken, but I guess the feeling ain't good.

This is what happens when you decide to give your heart to the wrong people. I have given Barça my heart, and thus far, it has been rosy all the way. What more can I ask for? cheesy

No mind me jare. Sorry bruv.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:49am On Jan 25, 2016
homesteady:

You don see reason why I dey cry foul.

Honestly the only team capable of dismantling their defence is Barça.

But for real, just 8 goals in 21 games is super-impressive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:52am On Jan 25, 2016
philfearon:

This one no be them say..... We just dey witness the best thing to happen to sports in our own generation!
Sometimes I just sit back and ponder... It wouldn't have been funny being a rival fan. E for dey heartbreaking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo gets away with another off-the-ball kick - As reported by Marca.

But for real what is happening in Spain? How come Ronaldo is getting away with all these silliness?

Just last week he did the same against Sporting Giyon. And yet these officials wanna claim they ain't seeing the frustrated dude?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

I heard Zidane didn't feature Ronaldo in that game. Why would he leave him out in such crucial game especially as they needed a vital goal?

The guy no even see offside bar, e just dey tear. shot from midfield, he think say na fifa16.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2016
barackohandso:
Our Suarezitooooooooo is 29 years today. Let's wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday to the world's best striker cheesy

What's your best Suarez goal in a Barca shirt? Mine is his winning strike against real madrid in the clasico at camp nou last season. It was ecstatic cheesy

That goal against Psg, the one he nutmeg Luiz kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2016
philfearon:

That's why I feel nothing but pity for anybody that hates Messi cos they might never see a player like him again till they die.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2016
You no be better person at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chanchit:

The guy no even see offside bar, e just dey tear. shot from midfield, he think say na fifa16.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Heartbreak So them still dey break people heart? Na wa oooooo

I bin think say all men don hold side reach where no Heartbreak.

Sorry bruv. Don't know how it feels to be heartbroken, but I guess the feeling ain't good.

This is what happens when you decide to give your heart to the wrong people. I have given Barça my heart, and thus far, it has been rosy all the way. What more can I ask for? cheesy

No mind me jare. Sorry bruv.
haa haa bro if you check my last thread on Roamance section you will understands better how it all happend, few months for TM things get bad.... WTF; is Neymar injured why was he not included in our last game vs Malaga?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Ohh, not a fan of romance section any longer. I only do footie threads now. Maybe you can post the link so I could take a peek at it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar had hamstring pain, and after scanning they discovered he wasn't injured. His exclusion was just precautionary.
scantee:
haa haa bro if you check my last thread on Romance section you will understands better how it all happend, few months for TM things get bad.... WTF; is Neymar injured why was he not included in our last game vs Malaga?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
homesteady:

ATM defence na die, i bet a guy yesterday that the match between ATM - SEV will end 0-0 he was doubting me, Sevilla is inform now and Atm defence na no go area.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:
Ohh, not a fan of romance section any longer. I only do footie threads now. Maybe you can post the link so I could take a peek at it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar had hamstring pain, and after scanning they discovered he wasn't injured. His exclusion was just precautionary.
oh thatz better because we need every body fit in our next two games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Yeah. Plus, the two Atletic clubs (Bilbao and Atletico) have turned out to be Neymar's biatch.
scantee:
oh thatz better because we need every body fit in our next two games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Really? But I saw a guy in jersey no.7 either falling down in the box, running endlessly or taking a shot at sight from any range.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.