Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612681 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:
Our Suarezitooooooooo is 29 years today. Let's wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday to the world's best striker cheesy

What's your best Suarez goal in a Barca shirt? Mine is his winning strike against real madrid in the clasico at camp nou last season. It was ecstatic cheesy
Happy Birthday to him!

I've thought about all the goals he scored for us and my favourite is just about the same as yours. The winning Clasico goal last season at the Camp Nou cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
stuff46:

cheesy

Somebori just prove here today say back of Tv he de watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:
Our Suarezitooooooooo is 29 years today. Let's wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday to the world's best striker cheesy

What's your best Suarez goal in a Barca shirt? Mine is his winning strike against real madrid in the clasico at camp nou last season. It was ecstatic cheesy
Happy birthday to our very own, L. Suarez!
Perhaps the only player not yet tagged average because he's proved himslef in the epl before joining the best club to live his dreams.

I have always had difficulty trying to pin down his best goal for us amid the great and wonderful goals he's scored. Maybe my best three would be;
3. His second goal against Luiz in the. Match vs PSG
2. His match winning goal against Madrid.
1. The bicycle kick against Levante.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
His 2nd goal against Roma in ucl ..Most Beautiful

His Strike Against Real Last Season...Most Important

His 2goals Against Psg In Ucl.....Most Impressive

His Scissors Kick Against Levante....Most wao!!!

His strike at d ucl final.....most crucial

Happy Birth Day LS9

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy birthday to SUA baby. May you live long to continue humiliating anyone standing inbetween the sticks for real madrid with your world class strikes.

His spectacular finish against madrid last season speaks to the world of his brilliance and how decisive he can be when it mathers most. Sua baby is the best striker in the world at the moment, he is indeed a veteran finisher.

Once again HBD Luiz Suarez

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Meanwhile…

10-man sevilla holding Atletico madrid at the calderon

Good news cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Atletico Madrid 0-0 Sevilla Full Time
So we stay top even with our game in hand

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:
Atletico Madrid 0-0 Sevilla Full Time

So we stay top even with our game in hand

Hopefully,we would trash them next week....i have always said it,dont drop any point till March 1 and win the title.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:
Meanwhile…

10-man sevilla holding Atletico madrid at the calderon

Good news cheesy
Bad newssad
Ask me why.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
ElCule:
Bad newssad

Ask me why.

A bad one really. I always want them to win and be around barca rather than that shitty team. I would have loved them to win the match and lose the next one against us . Chai

Madrid to drop points tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
ElCule:
Bad newssad
Ask me why.

Let me guess. Real madrid will overtake Atletico??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Hopefully,we would trash them next week....i have always said it,dont drop any point till March 1 and win the title.

Don't know about trashing but I'm positive we'll beat them next week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
ollah1:

A bad one really. I always want them to win and be around barca rather than that shitty team. I would have loved them to win the match and lose the next one against us . Chai

When it comes to the liga, I'm not worried about real madrid. There's a reason they've won only 1 liga title in the past 7 years

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:

Let me guess. Real madrid will overtake Atletico??
thats correct, does that sound like a good news?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
ElCule:
thats correct, does that sound like a good news?

Maybe not, but it's not a bad news either. Real madrid won't win the league; that's one thing I'm sure of, and you can take that to the bank.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
ollah1:

how you take copy and paste wetin dey my mind?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ramsey is one of the most useless cm I've ever seen all my life! #hypehypehype
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:

Maybe not, but it's not a bad news either. Real madrid won't win the league; that's one thing I'm sure of, and you can take that to the bank.
I ain't cool robing shoulders with real madrid. I want madrid to finish fourth on the league table so they would represent spain in the next play off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Who cares who's 2nd or 3rd? We are on top with a game in hand. That all that matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Debroslink:
Who cares who's 2nd or 3rd? We are on top with a game in hand. That all that matters.
abi o.......make them leave thrash 4 lawna

as long as we dey top.,..no wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Betis doing me proud now, who saw that jaw drubbing goal against Navas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
I just hope they can maintain the spirit to the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
sebod:
...aw long cn dy hold off madrid?...time will tell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:

When it comes to the liga, I'm not worried about real madrid. There's a reason they've won only 1 liga title in the past 7 years

It's not about winning it tho. It's about them been in the distant third position.

Nothing is as sexy as seeing Madrid placed in the third slot comfortably.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
femiti:
...aw long cn dy hold off madrid?...time will tell
They have done it in the 1st half, and if they continue the way they played in the 1st half, the best Madrid can get is draw. Not as if Madrid are playing anything special either.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
sebod:

They have done it in the 1st half, and if they continue the way they played in the 1st half, the best Madrid can get is draw. Not as if Madrid are playing anything special either.
....wil b interestn to c aw d 2nd half plays out. I go too sleep well if madrid drop points tonyt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
ollah1:

It's not about winning it tho. It's about them been in the distant third position.

Nothing is as sexy as seeing Madrid placed in the third slot comfortably.

It makes no difference which position they end. 2nd, 3rd or 4th; as long as they don't win the league. Except they finish outside the top 4 in which case they won't be playing the UCL (which is impossible no matter how bad they are), then they and atleti can wrestle the 2nd and 3rd position from themselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
sebod:

If they can get a draw it'll be like a cup win for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Its over 1 1 ,hahahaha.....the match was soooo long.Madrid's goal was offside sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:

1 ALL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thank you Betis. An awesome weekend for Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
barackohandso:

Yes! They got the deserved draw.

Barca- Madrid =4-0
Barca- Betis = 4-0
Madrid-Betis.= 1-1

Real Madrid = Betis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.