Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,443 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580260 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Zizou kor...no just make me call am overhyped. angry grin

Hold on...Call Zizou what? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:06am On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

Well i dont take soccer to the level of wishing anyone death. i will pray for you instead to live long to hear more of me here. By so doing, you will need ultimate miracle to escape impending calamity even if you retract this statement.
See this G.. Who dey wish u death?
The problem is that u don't understand simple English, and that's why you always come here to mess up(even as all barca fans in this thread had at one time or the other, tried to brush you up)..
Let me rephrase and come low to your understanding :
You go die on top Barca matter!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Anybody can score in any match Oga.

If not for the mumu Hauge weh dey blow rubbish.

Very true, anybody can score in any match, but this isn't just `any' match. Besides, when will your best player{hazard} even score in a Champions league semifinal?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Austeenx:

Very true, anybody can score in any match, but this isn't just `any' match. Besides, when will your best player{hazard} even score in a Champions league semifinal?
You just like to mention Hazard abi.
We all know the boy is good, he's just not having a fantastic season.
I assure you; he'll come around very soon and by then, he'll be comparable to Neymar and others.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2016
From 2001 to 2011 xavi had 132 assists already, excluding stats of 98-2000 that he's played close to 100 matches already! 2011 to 2015 anyone? yet y'all will still have time to reply people who went shouting on their thread that he had a paltry 66 assist.... Megedefegede at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you know that blanket term ''midfielder'' comprises of attacking midfielders. I rate pavel nedved above your xavi let alone the greatest zizou himself. You must be a regular attendee at night of a thousand laffs cheesy cheesy cheesy

U can as well rate mikel ahead of xavi or even rate djemba djemba ahead of suarez. It doesn't change d fact. Only an ignoramus would even pitch some names together when football legends are being compared

Whatever makes u snore when sleeping tho

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Barca fans really behave like deludes clowns sometimes.....
Like we should just leave football for them and give them everything...... How was Xavi brought down in that argument? Just because they mentioned Xavi and his low assists means they didn't insulted their own best ever CM

I used to like reading stuffs here before, but you guys need to chill....really chill
All the best ever is from this generation of their team including Busquet and Alves

Everything won't always be about Barca

Just goes 2 show ur level of hatred 4 barca. U either appreciate the best or talk a walk. Whoever claimed alves was d best ever rb? That was d same way u said jordi alba was d best ever lb? If u watch football well and yet can't see how influential xavi was 2 both barca and Spain in winning all d trophies he has, then u just a jealous troll. End of
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Zizou kor...no just make me call am overhyped. angry grin
Hmmmm, I'm sure you will not call him over hyped. Zizou was never a product of hype, he's a worthy legend of the game.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
From 2001 to 2011 xavi had 132 assists already, excluding stats of 98-2000 that he's played close to 100 matches already! 2011 to 2015 anyone? yet y'all will still have time to reply people who went shouting on their thread that he had a paltry 66 assist.... Megedefegede at its peak

I just tire...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

Hmmmm, I'm sure you will not call him over hyped. Zizou was never a product of hype, he's a worthy legend of the game.

I dey wait am make he wake come yan opaks... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

Thank you Baba! zizou was pure CLASS! The premier can NEVER watch/ experience that level of class act play in their jam body league, xavi too. abeg no one should ever try to belittle the great zizou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
BarcaBlood:

U can as well rate mikel ahead of xavi or even rate djemba djemba ahead of suarez. It doesn't change d fact. Only an ignoramus would even pitch some names together when football legends are being compared

Whatever makes u snore when sleeping tho

I dey tell you... grin grin

D guy go dey snore from USA... We go hear for Nigeria... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Any how you see it, We have seen Xavi dictate the game even when Zizou was playing. I remember him scoring a beautiful winning goal in 2005 at the bernabeu and dictating the game in the 3-0 thrashing in 2006 just before the world cup. Xavi and Iniesta are in the midfield class of best ever, respect them or not!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Like we should just leave football for them and give them everything...... How was Xavi brought down in that argument? Just because they mentioned Xavi and his low assists means they didn't insulted their own best ever CM

I used to like reading stuffs here before, but[b] you guys need to chill....really chill[/b]
All the best ever is from this generation of their team including Busquet and Alves

I think you are the one that really needs to chill. If you read through all the post, you would see when I said he was never denigrated but rather made a reference point of the argument. You guys praise your players at every slight opportunity whenever they play good albeit not winning much,and you expect Barca players who have won it all both at club and national level not to be praised. You were the one that jumped on this thread to assume Alba is the greatest, Pedro >Roben, Masch >Lahm all because we said Xavi is the greatest CM. I have not seen or heard any Barca fan call Busi the greatest here or anywhere, but you guys are quick to remind us how poor and average he is when ever we praise him for his influence on the team (hence the best in his position). If we praise Suarez as the best striker in the world, does that suggest we mean he's the greatest striker ever?If your media could so much praise Wilshere, Bale and co as the best even when they never achieved anything, if the Arsenal fans could be praising Ozil, Monrealn Bellerin and co as the best in your league, if Mikel was praised as the best passer in one season then all because of his numbers of side and back passes (guys who are yet to win any), and you expect those who have won it all to always be over looked. No one but only you have called Busi, alba, alves the greatest here all because you wanted to score a point. All your players you once rated above these Barca players have been all cursed and brought down by same Chelsea fans after they could live up to expectation. Where is Hazard? Where is Matic? Bro, na you we go beg to chill!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

I used to like reading stuffs here before, but you guys need to chill....really chill

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
marqueetim:
Any how you see it, We have seen Xavi dictate the game even when Zizou was playing. I remember him scoring a beautiful winning goal in 2005 at the bernabeu and dictating the game in the 3-0 thrashing in 2006 just before the world cup. Xavi and Iniesta are in the midfield class of best ever, respect them or not!

Leave em haters. They'll die of jealousy

Xavi is the greatest. Haters should go and die

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

Hold on...Call Zizou what? angry grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2016
marqueetim:
Yea Xavi was good but Zidane was far better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin grin

Great you are laughing... grin

Barca fans are quick to say the truth when talking about great players irrespective of which teams they play or played for... Unlike some other fans that won't mind saying Anelka is better than Ronaldo de Lima... angry grin

Zizou played for our rival but he is arguably the best attacking midfielder... cool

Ronaldo De Lima is arguably the best striker of all time... cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

I think you are the one that really needs to chill. If you read through all the post, you would see when I said he was never denigrated but rather made a reference point of the argument. You guys praise your players at every slight opportunity whenever they play good albeit not winning much,and you expect Barca players who have won it all both at club and national level not to be praised. You were the one that jumped on this thread to assume Alba is the greatest, Pedro >Roben, Masch >Lahm all because we said Xavi is the greatest CM. I have not seen or heard any Barca fan call Busi the greatest here or anywhere, but you guys are quick to remind us how poor and average he is when ever we praise him for his influence on the team (hence the best in his position). If we praise Suarez as the best striker in the world, does that suggest we mean he's the greatest striker ever?If your media could so much praise Wilshere, Bale and co as the best even when they never achieved anything, if the Arsenal fans could be praising Ozil, Monrealn Bellerin and co as the best in your league, if Mikel was praised as the best passer in one season then all because of his numbers of side and back passes (guys who are yet to win any), and you expect those who have won it all to always be over looked. No one but only you have called Busi, alba, alves the greatest here all because you wanted to score a point. All your players you once rated above these Barca players have been all cursed and brought down by same Chelsea fans after they could live up to expectation. Where is Hazard? Where is Matic? Bro, na you we go beg to chill!

Dat dude oozes jealousy thru and thru. Just loves to dance around semantics. I dunno who here called alves/alba d greatest rb/lb or claiming mascherano>lahm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
@sebod, did you say Mikel has not won anything in your long epistle
Take away world cup, which team trophy has he not won?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Because Mikel won UCL... He is better than Xavi...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Uefa super cup, fifa club world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2016
barackohandso:

Uefa super cup, fifa club world cup

So because he didn't win these trophies... They are irrelevant as far as some football fanatics are concerned...

Mikel is better than Xavi... Leave story... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
If Chelsea fans come forward to say Lampard is the best scoring midfielder of his generation( but not of all time considering the likes of platini been there, done that) no 1 will dispute that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:
Because Mikel won UCL... He is better than Xavi...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

Great you are laughing... grin

Barca fans are quick to say the truth when talking about great players irrespective of which teams they play or played for... Unlike some other fans that won't mind saying Anelka is better than Ronaldo de Lima... angry grin

Zizou played for our rival but he is arguably the best attacking midfielder... cool

Ronaldo De Lima is arguably the best striker of all time... cool
Didn't really see Zidane play that much,frankly the only thing I remember seeing him do was being a Diego Costa. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Club World Cup? tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

So because he didn't win these trophies... They are irrelevant as far as some football fanatics are concerned...

Mikel is better than Xavi... Leave story... angry grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Didn't really see Zidane play that much,frankly the only thing I remember seeing him do was being a Diego Costa. grin

GOD Bless you for being honest...

Zizou lost the World footballer of year award to Cannavaro because of that nasty head-butt... embarassed

Check this out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGumQkdHSis

Respect...Algerian-African Blood... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Success breeds hate. I'm very sure that if Zizou had played at barca, Chelsea fans will be shouting lampard>>zizou! u will not see any barca fan saying Inesta >>zizou, even when San is a better player compared to lampard! The English media is d best thing that ever happened to d epl, That's their most valuable asset as regards footie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.