Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592573 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Its not everyday dem boys have time to educate em, but I believe knowledgeable (football) goons should try to at least help Chelsea/arsenal fans to be specific from to understand d game better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
haywhy911:
There were 94,990 spectators at the game yesterday. See pilgrimage. Only one club pulls that kinda crowd. Record attendance of the season.

Is it that Barca fans now consider an Atleti-Barca matchup as their new Clasico? grin
Then you should wait and see the attendance when Madrid visits us. You will get nothing short of 99,000.

Last season's game against Madrid at the Camp Nuo pulled 99,988 or thereabouts. Meanwhile, children are not always counted. So you can imagine how many people attend each match if you decide to include children.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Debroslink:

"In the late nineties"

But... But... But... Guardiola was still a Barca player in 2001 where we defeated Liverpool at Anfield, and they played Together then.

Fuuk goal.com
so two players that play in a similar manner cant be on the pitch at the same time ?
better ways dey to disprove that goal,com article
I have LVG on record if that link is not enough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Since Iniesta's career highlight is the goal in the final and the one against Chelsea...Noting his figures which are eyesore, shall we call him a passenger all through the group stages and Knockout??

Zlatan didn't win the UCL at all,a failure?

Gotze scored in the WC final, with goals and assists already more than Iniesta's...
Is he better than Iniesta?

Well ure d one who labelled a football legend like Iniesta a disgrace cos of his goal tally; dats football blasphemy. And yes zlatan can be labelled a failure in d ucl contextually as long as his many goals hasn't won him d medal

I'd rather a Iniesta who scores important goals in d semis and finals of ucls and wcs, that steps up on d highest stage in my team than a lampard who scores majorly against teams in the local league and fails to rise when it matters most. Goals in finals put u up there among the echelon of football greats and yes Gotze has earned himself a place there with his goal against Argentina in the wc final but he still can't be compared with Iniesta cos d latter has a euro cup medal and 4 ucl titles, let him try 2 match that

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
not only did he come 2nd, he came 3rd n 4th too, that's a consistent midfielder! won uefa best player of the yr, formerly known as d balon d'or! yet he is unproductive? what shall it profit a man to score 2000 goals n still b watching d like of zizou, platini, pirlo, Andres, xavi(to mention a few) as gods

I wonder oh. Scoring against local teams and winning local titles when d don is writing his name in d history books with his goals and performances on d world stage
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
haywhy911:
118 appearances,75 goals,32 assists,6 trophies. NEYMAR,THE JOURNEY SO FAR.

A million nutmegs,300 rainbow flicks,791 feints. Lol.
Youtube player?
Hazard >>>>> Neymar.

#FactsOnly.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Then you should wait and see the attendance when Madrid visits us. You will get nothing short of 99,000.

Last season's game against Madrid at the Camp Nuo pulled 99,988 or thereabouts. Meanwhile, children are not always counted. So you can imagine how many people attend each match if you decide to include children.
OMG! Almost 6 figures! But sha,it depends. If Real continues their downspiral,the figures won't be as impressive. I just hope they step up their game. I want a fierce Clasico.

Boss,I salute u o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:
Hazard >>>>> Neymar.
#FactsOnly.
lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

It easier to be named the second best if your team wins the treble or the World cup.
Lampard did none before he was named the second best,it was clearly individual brillance

Lampard has played with terry, robben, drogba, j.cole, gerrard, beckham, rooney, defoe just 2 mention a few. Aren't these quality enough ? Sometimes d player himself is d difference and Iniesta is an example of such player. It is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Debroslink:

Are you saying Lampard never scored against Barcelona? Don't lemme school you here. The point is the value of those goals and assists he had against my team can't be compared with Iniesta's last minute goal against Chelsea.

You said Lampard is the highest midfield scorer in NT. True. But he is not a legend for his NT. All those goals are meaningless when you can't qualify your team to a semifinal of a tournament in your entire career.

Pathetic

Very pathetic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
haywhy911:
OMG! Almost 6 figures! But sha,it depends. If Real continues their downspiral,the figures won't be as impressive. I just hope they step up their game. I want a fierce Clasico.

Boss,I salute u o.
I salute you too bruv.

Frankly, El Clasico remains so irrespective of Madrid's form. Do you know how many people fly into Spain to see the games live?

The one for last season (at the Bernabeu), there was no flight going outta Spain. It was just arrivals galore.

Currently, that's the world's biggest game in football after the World Cup final. Infact, in terms of viewers and all, it rivals the World Cup final.

That rivalry no be here ooooooo, hence the hype and crowd that it pulls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:
How barcablood got liver to say xavi is the best MIDFIELDER ever is still a mystery to me. Even the dumbest barca fan wouldn't have said this. It's high time dmcdad stopped giving all these underage boys beers to drink.

He is the greatest

His influence on d biggest stage makes him the greatest and he would hav won the ballon d'or in another era

Deal with it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:
How barcablood got liver to say xavi is the best MIDFIELDER ever is still a mystery to me. Even the dumbest barca fan wouldn't have said this. It's high time dmcdad stopped giving all these underage boys beers to drink.
If you never quote or mention me your body no dey rest.cheesy

Happy Sunday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

You just like to mention Hazard abi.
We all know the boy is good, he's just not having a fantastic season.
I assure you; he'll come around very soon and by then, he'll be comparable to Neymar and others.

Lol. Okay. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Our haters on rampage. The funy thing is their mode of argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

I salute you too bruv.

Frankly, El Clasico remains so irrespective of Madrid's form. Do you know how many people fly into Spain to see the games live?

The one for last season (at the Bernabeu), there was no flight going outta Spain. It was just arrivals galore.

Currently, that's the world's biggest game in football after the World Cup final. Infact, in terms of viewers and all, it rivals the World Cup final.

That rivalry no be here ooooooo, hence the hype and crowd that it pulls.
yesso! It even has political sentiments attached... Even their media outlets are rivals. Marca and Sport,I think... I wonder what La Liga would look like if Catalonia finally gains independence....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Isiterere:

Ozil,Sanchez,Yaya Toure,(surplus to requirements in their former club),and Aguero etc are from which League?

ALL IZZ WELL
Yea not to forget Forlan and Pique who couldn't even make substitutes in EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
I dey look una in 3D.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Lampard has played with terry, robben, drogba, j.cole, gerrard, beckham, rooney, defoe just 2 mention a few. Aren't these quality enough ? Sometimes d player himself is d difference and Iniesta is an example of such player. It is what it is
So Iniesta is the difference between England and Spain... He is also the difference between Barca and Chelsea

Iniesta played with better teammates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Neymar? Hazard can never be compared to Neymar. He would be compared to Bale, Pogba and the likes.
There's something called 'form' in soccer. It takes less than 6 months to compare any two players. Neymar was not better than Hazard last season but things changed this season. Ronaldinho was the best thing that happened to soccer between 04&06. But something called form caught up with him and he became a shadow of his former self after the world cup in Germany.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
haywhy911:
yesso! It even has political sentiments attached... Even their media outlets are rivals. Marca and Sport,I think... I wonder what La Liga would look like if Catalonia finally gains independence....
I doubt if Barça would leave La Liga. It would spell doom for La Liga and for Barça. Just like Tebas said some months back; it ain't gonna happen whether Catalonia gains independence or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:
Hazard >>>>> Neymar.
#FactsOnly.
Shut the Bleep up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

There's something called 'form' in soccer. It takes less than 6 months to compare any two players. Neymar was not better than Hazard last season but things changed this season. Ronaldinho was the best thing that happened to soccer between 04&06. But something called form caught up with him and he became a shadow of his former self.
Borrow them small sense abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

There's something called 'form' in soccer. It takes less than 6 months to compare any two players. Neymar was not better than Hazard last season but things changed this season. Ronaldinho was the best thing that happened to soccer between 04&06. But something called form caught up with him and he became a shadow of his former self.
As there is something called form, there is also something called better. When someone is better than you, then he or she is better.

Neymar and Hazard shouldn't be in the same sentence. Hazard is still learning how to play football where Neymar is.

No need for too much stories. Stats oooooo, trophies oooooo, both personal and team oooooo Neymar pass am. Them no be mates at all.

Hazard should be compared to Bale or Pogba first, then...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Its not everyday dem boys have time to educate em, but I believe knowledgeable (football) goons should try to at least help Chelsea/arsenal fans to be specific from to understand d game better
See who is talking...lmao!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Shut the Bleep up
Hmmmm. Children of these days sha. Okay oooooo.
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:
Hmmmm. Children of these days sha. Okay oooooo. undecided
Na play na...Nothing serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

So Iniesta is the difference between England and Spain... He is also the difference between Barca and Chelsea

Iniesta played with better teammates

Excuses

Iniesta played with the likes of capdevilla, arbeloa, pedro, fabregas, how where they better than Ashley cole, glen Johnson, defoe and gerrard?

The class Iniesta has is clearly the difference here, if lampard's teammates weren't good enough, y didn't he show his own class
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmmm. Children of these days sha. Okay oooooo.

undecided
Them don spoil finish. angry grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
EPL is NOT d best league in d world, it is in a distant 3rd behind d bundesliga, Hazard won d PFA best player last season does not mean he would have been rated among the top 3 or 4 best performers if he were to be in d liga!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:
I dey look una in 3D.
Habah! You wan take my seat abi?
Iniesta played with better team-mates. And yet, all the team mates have been tagged average.
I don dey look like mikel ooooo.
Codedo1, abeg give me my pix.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Don't u guys know that Lampard played with mediocre teammates all his life? Terry, carvalho, A.Cole, Essien, Ballack, Zola, Drogba, cech, J.Cole et al were all mediocre!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.