Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580133 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:
@sebod, did you say Mikel has not won anything in your long epistle
Take away world cup, which team trophy has he not won?
I was referring to the season he was adjudged the best passer in epl because of his superior number of side and back passes. Some Chelsea fans(I don't know about your thread) claimed he was better than Fabregas that season all because of that.I don't think you wanna claim you didn't get it unless you were not following the epl then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Success breeds hate. I'm very sure that if Zizou had played at barca, Chelsea fans will be shouting lampard>>zizou! u will not see any barca fan saying Inesta >>zizou, even when San is a better player compared to lampard! The English media is d best thing that ever happened to d epl, That's their most valuable asset as regards footie

GOD Bless you... cheesy wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Success breeds hate. I'm very sure that if Zizou had played at barca, Chelsea fans will be shouting lampard>>zizou! u will not see any barca fan saying Inesta >>zizou, even when San is a better player compared to lampard! The English media is d best thing that ever happened to d epl, That's their most valuable asset as regards footie

Overhyped league, kick and follow.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
winners keep winning,losers keep talking - Muhammadu Buhari (1985)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

I think you are the one that really needs to chill. If you read through all the post, you would see when I said he was never denigrated but rather made a reference point of the argument. You guys praise your players at every slight opportunity whenever they play good albeit not winning much,and you expect Barca players who have won it all both at club and national level not to be praised. You were the one that jumped on this thread to assume Alba is the greatest, Pedro >Roben, Masch >Lahm all because we said Xavi is the greatest CM. I have not seen or heard any Barca fan call Busi the greatest here or anywhere, but you guys are quick to remind us how poor and average he is when ever we praise him for his influence on the team (hence the best in his position). If we praise Suarez as the best striker in the world, does that suggest we mean he's the greatest striker ever?If your media could so much praise Wilshere, Bale and co as the best even when they never achieved anything, if the Arsenal fans could be praising Ozil, Monrealn Bellerin and co as the best in your league, if Mikel was praised as the best passer in one season then all because of his numbers of side and back passes (guys who are yet to win any), and you expect those who have won it all to always be over looked. No one but only you have called Busi, alba, alves the greatest here all because you wanted to score a point. All your players you once rated above these Barca players have been all cursed and brought down by same Chelsea fans after they could live up to expectation. Where is Hazard? Where is Matic? Bro, na you we go beg to chill!

U said Xavi _> Lamp because he won trophies...I told you Pedro> Robben then you actually think I said Pedro >Robben,lol bros go sleep.. .. .

We all deal with Arsenal fans and their delusions so if you are using Arsenal as an example then you are admitting you are deluded....
And by the way there is a difference between the best and the best ever

When I said all your players are the best ever,it doesn't mean everyone of them ....Same way when I said all barca fans doesn't mean all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Another deluded post...
I corrected you guys means m hating.... So I must agree with you on everything to prove m not hating..

Actually that Success is clouding you guys head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Didn't really see Zidane play that much,frankly the only thing I remember seeing him do was being a Diego Costa. grin
Now, that's where the problem is.
You didn't see him when he was da lord of soccer. Ask the Brazilians.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

U said Xavi _> Lamp because he won trophies...I told you Pedro> Robben then you actually think I said Pedro >Robben,lol bros go sleep.. .. .

We all deal with Arsenal fans and their delusions so if you are using Arsenal as an example then you are admitting you are deluded....

When I said all your players are the best ever,it doesn't mean everyone of them ....Same way when I said all barca fans doesn't mean all
I praised Xavi on his birthday and tagged him my greatest CM ever. You jumped in and attacked. I wish you could go back to how it all started maybe you will get the gist. I'm done with you sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Is lampard better than pirlo?? BTW lampard, Iniesta n zizou na Amf, xavi, scholes n pirlo na cm's . Now I want you to rate those Amf's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Another deluded post...
I corrected you guys means m hating.... So I must agree with you on everything to prove m not hating..

Are you a failure? Btw, you are of which club?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2016
There were 94,990 spectators at the game yesterday. See pilgrimage. Only one club pulls that kinda crowd. Record attendance of the season.

Is it that Barca fans now consider an Atleti-Barca matchup as their new Clasico? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Isiterere:

Overhyped league, kick and follow.

ALL IZZ WELL
But you could sign players from the hyped league. Suarez alone was the big difference between your terrible team in 13/14 and the good team in 14/15.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Now, that's where the problem is.
You didn't see him when he was da lord of soccer. Ask the Brazilians.
He was better than Dinho? angry angry undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Far better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

I praised Xavi on his birthday and tagged him my greatest CM ever. You jumped in and attacked. I wish you could go back to how it all started maybe you will get the gist. I'm done with you sir.
oh you even call am CM, yet some did not grab, from a cm position he consistently stayed in d balon d'or top 5, how many times did EPL greatest MF finish in d top 5?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Story for the Gods. Was the english league where he was nurtured. Or you don't know how much it cost liverpool to get the dude. If Barce 2013/2014 was terrible, then what are we going to tag Chelsea of this season and various ones shocked shocked shocked
ElDeeVee:

But you could sign players from the hyped league. Suarez alone was the big difference between your terrible team in 13/14 and the good team in 14/15.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

we only poach d best there is in d EPL, even at that they still have 50-50 chance of success, but our mediocre players r superstars in d HYPE league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Ozil,Sanchez,Yaya Toure,(surplus to requirements in their former club),and Aguero etc are from which League?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Another deluded post...

what exactly did u correct? u can't dictate class even if dem give you ozil kinda eye
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Just imagine if Ronaldinho or r9 had played in d EPL? they will surely be rated higher than maradona #Ilaughinswahiliinterpretinhindu#

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2016
marqueetim:
Any how you see it, We have seen Xavi dictate the game even when Zizou was playing. I remember him scoring a beautiful winning goal in 2005 at the bernabeu and dictating the game in the 3-0 thrashing in 2006 just before the world cup. Xavi and Iniesta are in the midfield class of best ever, respect them or not!
06 world cup France vs Spain where xavi dey for that match ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

06 world cup France vs Spain where xavi dey for that match ?
xavi was still mastering the art of control n wen pep came xavi was born...xavi d best cm of all time...we all know zixou wasn't a cm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Is lampard better than pirlo?? BTW lampard, Iniesta n zizou na Amf, xavi, scholes n pirlo na cm's . Now I want you to rate those Amf's
Zizou -Lamp- Iniesta
Scholes-Pirlo-Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Zizou -Lamp- Iniesta
Scholes-Pirlo-Xavi
THIS!!! 1. zizou -Iniesta-lampard(there r other great AM's I will put b4 lamps from dat generation, but let's focus on d ones I listed) 2. xavi-pirlo-scholes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Zizou -Lamp- Iniesta
Scholes-Pirlo-Xavi
THIS!!! 1. zizou -Iniesta-lampard(there r other great AM's I will put b4 lamps from dat generation, but let's focus on d ones I listed) 2. xavi-pirlo-scholes. BTW u did not ans? lamps vs pirlo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
Just imagine if Ronaldinho or r9 had played in d EPL? they will surely be rated higher than maradona #Ilaughinswahiliinterpretinhindu#

Hope in you trying to sound sarcastic you ain't deliberately throwing shades at both ronaldinho and r9 exploits?

But what do I know anyways,you must be an authority even in matters you know nothing about since you are a barca fan.

No disrespect though...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
THIS!!! 1. zizou -Iniesta-lampard(there r other great AM's I will put b4 lamps from dat generation, but let's focus on d ones I listed) 2. xavi-pirlo-scholes. BTW u did not ans? lamps vs pirlo?
Iniesta >Lampard?? LMAO!!!!!! HILARIOUS
Xavi >Pirlo and Scholes? ok oo

You said Lampard is not a CM,didn't you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Guy go n sleep... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

Iniesta >Lampard?? LMAO!!!!!! HILARIOUS
Xavi >Pirlo and Scholes? ok oo

You said Lampard is not a CM,didn't you?
YES!!! Iniesta >>>>>lamps! u did not know lamps wasn't a cm before u jumped to compare him with a cm? (xavi) who is his superior anyways
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Tval just dey sideline dey watch... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
YES!!! Iniesta >>>>>lamps! u did not know lamps wasn't a cm before u jumped to compare him with a cm? (xavi) who is his superior anyways
Lampard is a CM by default....M just giving answers to your questions

How can you say Iniesta >Lamp.....This is a AMF with less goals than Terry....
I expect you guys to jump on the trophy whatever but fact is still Iniesta is the most Unproductive AMF of his time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2016
phaamsaam:
xavi was still mastering the art of control n wen pep came xavi was born...xavi d best cm of all time...we all know zixou wasn't a cm
is a CAM now alright
why you know tell your fellow barca fans to stop the comparison ?
you should know xavi was the guy who replaced guardiola in LVG time
so he has been doing the same thing throughout him career

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.