Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592887 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
10Dove:
oh you even call am CM, yet some did not grab, from a cm position he consistently stayed in d balon d'or top 5, how many times did EPL greatest MF finish in d top 5?
Na me start am oooo bro, in my post wishing baba happy birthday, I said "my greatest CM of all time" and instead of your friend to just say his own greatest and move on, na insult e carry come our thread.
I don dey look jeje like mikel oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Neymar? Hazard can never be compared to Neymar. He would be compared to Bale, Pogba and the likes.
can Neymar do the work of Pogba.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
BarcaBlood:

He is the greatest

His influence on d biggest stage makes him the greatest and he would hav won the ballon d'or in another era

Deal with it

Now i understand you are joking. Bravo

dmcdad:

If you never quote or mention me your body no dey rest.cheesy
Happy Sunday.

I quoted you because you are the one spoiling these neophytes with your nonsense legend beer. How do you explain a sane human being saying xavi is the greatest midfielder ever?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

Na me start am oooo bro, in my post wishing baba happy birthday, I said "my greatest CM of all time" and instead of your friend to just say his own greatest and move on, na insult e carry come our thread.
I don dey look jeje like mikel oooo.
Lolz... Inferiority complex is when u can't respect people's opinion..... Each to his whim n caprice tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

I quoted you because you are the one spoiling these neophytes with your nonsense legend beer. How do you explain a sane human being saying xavi is the greatest midfielder ever?
Wasn't it the same way you tagged Sergio Calamity greatest defender of the millennium?? grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Camparing Lampard to DON ANDREZ INIESTA whose name is boldly writen in the books of history as a football legend is nothing short of sacrilage.
You will be hanged by the balls if you make that silly comparism in Zurich.
Thanks to the faceless forum where you can spew any trash and go scotfree amid cheers from your fellow delusional goons

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
pamcode:
Can Pogba do the work of Naymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElCule:
Can Pogba do the work of Naymar?
Of course not. so none can be said to be better than the other due to different abilities
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElCule:
Camparing Lampard to DON ANDREZ INIESTA whose name is boldly writen in the books of history as a football legend is nothing short of sacrilage.
You will be hanged by the balls if you make that silly comparism in Zurich.
Thanks to the faceless forum where you can spew any trash and go scotfree amid cheers from your fellow delusional goons
So it lampard name that is not boldly written in the book of legends ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
pamcode:
Of course not. so none can be said to be better than the other due to different abilities
as far as footie is concern, Neymar sits on Pogba.
I hope you know who is a better baller between Aguero and Mikel Obi? Still puting their different abilities into consideration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
I see this harmless thread has been hijacked by EPL apologists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

Xavi is the greatest

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
ElCule:
as far as footie is concern, Neymar sits on Pogba.
I hope you know who is a better baller between Aguero and Mikel Obi? Still puting their different abilities into consideration.
As far as I am concerned Neymar cannot be said to sit on Pogba NEVER. We all know Mikel is an unfufilled potential so can't be used in this argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
pamcode:
So it lampard name that is not boldly written in the book of legends ?

Surely it's boldly written buh such books can only be found in Stamford Bridge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Excuses

Iniesta played with the likes of capdevilla, arbeloa, pedro, fabregas, how where they better than Ashley cole, glen Johnson, defoe and gerrard?

The class Iniesta has is clearly the difference here, if lampard's teammates weren't good enough, y didn't he show his own class
So Iniesta is the diff between a team that was eliminated in the R-16 and a team that won the tournament.... lmao.

Lampard scored,he showed his Class

So Iniesta was a passenger till the final....No goal,No assist...just making the team sheet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
ollah1:

Surely it's boldly written buh such books can only be found in Stamford Bridge.
lol i dont need to argue abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Wasn't it the same way you tagged Sergio Calamity greatest defender of the millennium?? grin

Though i never stated ramos was the greatest defender of the millenium , what i can deduce from your post is that we should ignore barcablood post, it reeks of stvpidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ewooo! shocked

Lampard - FIFPRO World XI : 2005

Iniesta - FIFA FIFPro World XI : 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012, 2013 , 2014, 2015

Bigkesh abeg go sleep!

Iniesta that has won MOTM in the final of the 3 biggest football competitions in the world - Worldcup 2010, UCL 2015 and EURO 2012! Lampard wan die?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

You funny die! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
pamcode:
Can Messi do the work of Pogba?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
homesteady:
Ewooo! shocked

Bigkesh abeg go sleep!

Iniesta that has won MOTM in the final of the 3 biggest football competitions in the world - Worldcup 2010, UCL 2015 and EURO 2012! Lampard wan die?
when I remembered this stat, that was when I gave up n stopped trying to convince nobody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Na play na...Nothing serious
Of course I know... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
homesteady:

You reeled out individual awrds now, but when it's busquets matter you will be talking of team's achievements as the sluggish boy has no great individual award for his efforts because he deserved none. Meanwhile between iniesta and xavi , who is the greater midfielder?

cc barcablood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mcleo007:
I see this harmless thread has been hijacked by EPL apologists.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Who be we tongue

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tval:
If no be as Barca be, some of una fans sef dey yarn dust.

Like wetin? undecided

But what do you call what is being discussed on Chelsea thread? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

Like wetin? undecided

But what do you call what is being discussed on Chelsea thread? angry
That one go be saw-dust then.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
homesteady:
Ewooo! shocked

Bigkesh abeg go sleep!

Airmark won't like this. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
airmark:

You reeled out individual awrds now, but when it's busquets matter you will be talking of team's achievements as the sluggish boy has no great individual award for his efforts because he deserved none. Meanwhile between iniesta and xavi , who is the greater midfielder?

cc barcablood

Ermmmm.... I was even pitiful enough not to reel out his team achievement because Lampard doesn't even come close and you are here bringing Busquets into the matter!

I can't remember you mentioning any DM that has more individual awards than Busquets and I demeaning them for team achievements, so I don't even understand were you are coming from! How many DM's get awards in this current state of football were goals mean everything?

We were talking about Iniesta and Lampard, what now join Xavi enter the matter? it would be more reasonable to compare both, than to compare Lampard to any of them.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some people carry our matter for head like brazilian hair.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Woiw so obvious many kids are here...not sure they watched football in d 80s n 90s...when EPL rated Gerrard better than lampi...then u bring him side by side against football gods like zizou Andres don and xavi creus

That hazard neymar argument is pathetic..neymar bin consistently consistent since he came to Europe with his nos increasing every year....hazard yet to score for 7-8months I think..gosh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
dmcdad:

That one go be saw-dust then.cheesy

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.