Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612568 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

Na You know why You dey cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you read the previous posts on this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself for claiming i got bullied by bykebyke. Maybe some people can actually bully me but i don't think he's one of them.

At his best, he's a troll against Madrid but there's obviously nothing beyond that. Going by your false claim earlier, maybe you're just like him too. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

I'm sorry. I can't help myself here. I find you to be so ridicoulously daft.

No you aren't done and you're the one being tutored. I ended the debate and left and stopped replying you but you went on to quote my reply to someone else. Since you're so bullish, I won't left you get off so easily again.
You are right about this because i'm winning this argument today.
This is the link from which you posted that image: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_football_champions

The "Campeonato Brasileiro Série A " started in 1971. Click on 1971 or any year after that and you'll find league tables because that was when the Brazilian league was created. Why was there a league table in 1971 but none in 1962 or 1963? grin
Started in 1971 but officially given as founded in 1959,same year Taca Brasil started.I can't keep repeating myself so you can redeem your image that I have battered.

[s]It's beyond obvious now. You have put yourself in a very bad position. I wonder how those people liking your posts must feel now. They must feel foolish like you[/s]
Trash

[s]I hope everyone reads this in bold
[b]
From the link click on those years (1962, 1963 etc) you said Pele won "league titles" and tell me if you'd find any league table. There's none because what he was winning weren't simply league titles. They were various tournament/championships because they Brazil didn't have a league then. Wikipedia lists the winners of those championships because they were the important ones to win when Brazil didn't have a league and you foolishly thought they were league titles.
Pele did not win those "league titles" as you falsely claimed.
I think Wikipedia is what is helping you get confused. You have no idea what a league title is. I told you so but you wouldn't listen.

Bykebyke show us the league table Santos (Pele's team) topped to win the league in 1962 or 1963 etc. There is none.[/s]
Trash.

Bykebyke no offence, but you are an OLODO. A very big one in fact.

make those who like fight enter here abeg. Nihilist, diggz, Adelana1, etc
Then be ashamed of yourself for getting whooped by an Olodo.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

[s]If you read the previous posts on this thread, you should be ashamed of yourself for claiming i got bullied by bykebyke. Maybe some people can actually bully me but i don't think he's one of them.[/s]

[s]At his best, he's a troll against Madrid but there's obviously nothing beyond that. Going by your false claim earlier, maybe you're just like him too.[/s] grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
Bykebyke is an OLODO. grin grin
An OLODO is teaching you a lesson.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Started in 1971 but officially given as founded in 1959,same year Taca Brasil started.I can't keep repeating myself so you can redeem your image that I have battered.
So you mean the championship had 2 names in 1959? Why was it known as "Taca Brazil" if it was actually " Brasileiro Série A"? Why could you find league tables for 1971 but nothing for 1959 or 1962? Pele was winning "Taca Brazil" etc not league titles. When was even the name "Brasileiro Série A Campeonato " created? 1971, and that was when it (league) actually started.
Again Wikipedia is the source of your confusion. Wikipedia isn't always right and the authors of the pages sometimes mix up a lot of information they don't know much about. It's people like me and you that put the information there and anyone can edit it. Why don't read something else for once and stop posting the same images like a robot?

Trash

Trash.

Why won't you call it trash? I can bet you read it and got ashamed of yourself

Bykebyke please where are the league tables for the league titles Pele won? Why is this so difficult for you to find? Didn't Pele win league titles? Produce them even if it's from wikipedia, i would accept it. [size=20pt]
Produce the league tables for those years or show the matches Santos(Pele's club) played home and away to show that Pele won league titles![/size]

Then be ashamed of yourself for getting whooped by an Olodo.
If you can't do what i asked of you (above), then you're worse than an OLODO for claiming Pele won league titles when there was no league.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bykebyke keep on liking your posts yourself with your various monikersgrin grin

That won't stop me from showing that you're an OLODO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1 leave my barca friend bykebyke alone please...!

Meanwhile , as airmarkairmark put yansh face Bayern thread naim you to carry blokus show barca thread. Special mention to sleekdot wet carry mouth face CFC thread and anything English.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
[s]So you mean the championship had 2 names in 1959? Why was it known as "Taca Brazil" if it was actually " Brasileiro Série A"? Why could you find league tables for 1971 but nothing for 1959 or 1962? Pele was winning "Taca Brazil" etc not league titles. When was even the name "Brasileiro Série A Campeonato " created? 1971, and that was when it (league) actually started.[/s]
[s]Again Wikipedia is the source of your confusion. Wikipedia isn't always right and the authors of the pages sometimes mix up a lot of information they don't know much about. It's people like me and you that put the information there and anyone can edit it. Why don't read something else for once and stop posting the same images like a robot?[/s]

[s]Why won't you call it trash? I can bet you read it and got ashamed of yourself[/s]

[s]Bykebyke please where are the league tables for the league titles Pele won? Why is this so difficult for you to find? Didn't Pele win league titles? Produce them even if it's from wikipedia, i would accept it. [size=20pt]
Produce the league tables for those years to show that Pele won league titles![/size]
If you can't do what i asked of you (above), then you're worse than an OLODO for claiming Pele won league titles when there was no league.[/s]
Regurgitating what I have already answered.

Look at the past Brazilian football Champions.
It shows Santos won it 8times.

I have proved my point.(over and over)

And I would appreciate it if the next time you mention me,it's with something new,and not what I have buried.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
[s]Bykebyke keep on liking your posts yourself with your various monikers[/s]grin grin

[s]That won't stop me from showing that you're an OLODO.[/s]
Interesting. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:
GBR1 leave my barca friend bykebyke alone please...!
TBH i ended this debate yesterday but the guy had to mention me again. I decided i won't stop until i proved he never knew what he was saying all along. Now i have done this and along the process even found out that he's an OLODO. grin

Alright, i would ignore him now. I'm bored of the debate already.

Meanwhile , as airmarkairmark put yansh face Bayern thread naim you to carry blokus show barca thread. Special mention to sleekdot wet carry mouth face CFC thread and anything English.. cheesy wink
Sleekdot is the same as Raumdeuter ( Dayo's alternate moniker). I believe you know this by now. Dayo is on rampage now, going from thread to thread. I don't mind or blame him for doing that. It's the fault of some shortsighted EPL fans who overrated the English national team before the tournament and now they're paying the price. Let him gloat all he wants.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg, any new development on our transfer dealings?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
[s]TBH i ended this debate yesterday but the guy had to mention me again. I decided i won't stop until i proved he never knew what he was saying all along. Now i have done this and along the process even found out that he's an OLODO.[/s] grin

[s]Alright, i would ignore him now. I'm bored of the debate already.[/s]
You ended nothing,you ran away.

Your ego couldn't allow it after I mentioned you this morning,yet you have come up with nothing new.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Regurgitating what I have already answered.

Look at the past Brazilian football Champions.
It shows Santos won it 8times.

I have proved my point.(over and over)

And I would appreciate it if the next time you mention me,it's with something new,and not what I have buried.Thanks.
OLODO this is what a league table looks like and not the nonsense you posted;

In 1971, this was the overall league table.
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c387/ai__2vVSLJM.jpg[/img]

or in modern times; the overall league table 2015
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c388/3ZN9l60kEJQ.jpg[/img]

If you can find something like that, with Santos topping the table for 1962, 1963 etc, then it means Pele won league titles. But you simply can't because there's none. He didn't win league titles. You can only find tables like that starting from 1971.

You don't even know how a league table looks like. Maybe you're even worse than an OLODO.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

[s]OLODO this is what a league table looks like and not the nonsense you posted;[/s]

In 1971, this was the overall league table.
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c387/ai__2vVSLJM.jpg[/img]

or in modern times; the overall league table 2015
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c388/3ZN9l60kEJQ.jpg[/img]

[s]If you can find something like that, with Santos topping the table for 1962, 1963 etc, then it means Pele won league titles. But you simply can't because there's none. He didn't win league titles. You can only find tables like that starting from 1971.[/s]

[s]You don't even know how a league table looks like. Maybe you're even worse than an OLODO.[/s]
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Interesting. undecided
You couldn't deny it, could you?
I'm certain if i was wrong, you'd have denied it immediately.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bykebyke, have a nice day. It was fun again with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
You couldn't deny it, could you?
I'm certain if i was wrong, you'd have denied it immediately.
People remember allegations not Rebuttals.

If someone says Charlie fücked a goat,it's a lie and Charlie denies it.

Charlie still goes to his grave as Charlie the Goat Fücker.

I think that's what you do though,which was why I said interesting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
TBH i ended this debate yesterday but the guy had to mention me again. I decided i won't stop until i proved he never knew what he was saying all along. Now i have done this and along the process even found out that he's an OLODO. grin

Alright, i would ignore him now. I'm bored of the debate already.
Sleekdot is the same as Raumdeuter ( Dayo's alternate moniker). I believe you know this by now. Dayo is on rampage now, going from thread to thread. I don't mind or blame him for doing that. It's the fault of some shortsighted EPL fans who overrated the English national team before the tournament and now they're paying the price. Let him gloat all he wants.

Dunno how someone or anyone can support any English national team!! They are worse than the super eagles and the support eagles,I hv decided to b indifferent about them a long time ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
Bykebyke, have a nice day. It was fun again with you.
So was it with you,even if you were easy to trample. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:

Dunno how someone or anyone can support any English national team!! They are worse than the super eagles and the support eagles,I hv decided to b indifferent about them a long time ago.

They are filled with EPL players, Some of the best players in the EPl are there, Kane Vardy Ali Danny Rose were all ranked as tops this season

It goes to show what I have always said EPL is crap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

They are filled with EPL players, Some of the best players in the EPl are there, Kane Vardy Ali Danny Rose were all ranked as tops this season

It goes to show what I have always said EPL is crap

Dayo your wahala no be for here sha! cheesy

Ok I agree!!! The EPL is crap but,I had rather watch Everton vs Palace instead of Bayern vs Dortmund. No offence bros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

A league didn't exist in Brazil then. Winning a championship or tournament is different from winning a league title. How can you be so daft not to know this?

A league usually consists of a table with each teams facing each other home and away over the course of a season. That's what a league is and it's obvious you simply didn't know.

Show me the teams that faced each other home and away then and show me the table of how that season ended. There's simply no table; that's because it wasn't a league you ignoramus. grin

Imagine referring to a knock out competition and what you had to play finals to win as a league? undecided
England had a league as far back as the 50s or 60s. You can go online and easily find the league tables of those seasons but Brazil didn't have a league. I can show you the English league table of 1889 or 1962; you can find it yourself on Wikipedia cheesy

Bykebyke start searching for those Brazilian league tables and show me; Even Wikipedia won't help you here.

You're an illiterate and I stand by that.

Brazil actually has an interesting system where they have a National League and multiple State Leagues and teams will usually compete in both National and State leagues simultaneously during the season.

The Campeonato Paulista is a League now and was a league back in the 60s....and Pele won it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
They are having a rally for Leo on the second of July shocked shocked

WTF. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Brazil actually has an interesting system where they have a National League and multiple State Leagues and teams will usually compete in both National and State leagues simultaneously during the season.

The Campeonato Paulista is a League now and was a league back in the 60s....and Pele won it.
What about the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:
They are having a rally for Leo on the second of July shocked shocked

WTF. grin grin

You dont know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You dont know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Make them chill first,I'm already looking forward to him not travelling to play friendlies against Honduras or Venezuela.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

What about the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A?

That's the national league.

While Campeonato Paulista is the state league of Sao Paulo...incidentally described as the oldest professional league in Brazil.

Santos competes in both. Paulista from January to April, and Brasiliero from May till December
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

That's the national league.

While Campeonato Paulista is the state league of Sao Paulo...incidentally described as the oldest professional league in Brazil.

Santos competes in both. Paulista from January to April, and Brasiliero from May till December
Case closed. grin

Winner Oh Oh Oh..Winner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

I known and have been through all these. Campeonato Paulista is a state league and more of a local competition but very important too then. I stated and explained all these things at the beginning of the debate few pages back.
Now If Bykebyke were to agree with your logic, then the "Campeonato Paulista" is a league too, then Pele won it 10 times and at least 3 more times after he became 26, then his initial argument would have been totally destroyed. That's another view i could have held against him but i simply decided against it to be as fair as possible and that's why i limited it to the real definition of what is a league title as to what it is now. Brazil simply didn't have one then (They didn't have a unified/national league). The "taca brazil" were not leagues.

Bykebyke never understood these things and that's why he was wrong all along.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Case closed. grin

Winner Oh Oh Oh..Winner.

His point disproves your argument. You said Pele only 6 league titles and won just one after 26.

Now he considers winning the Campeonato Paulista a league title. So it would mean Pele won an additional 10 league titles from( 16 in total) and won 5 more after he turned 26 years.

Even basic comprehension or simple logical reasoning is beyond you. I can't believe i wasted my time debating you.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

His point disproves your argument. You said Pele only 6 league titles and won just one after 26.

Now he considers winning the Campeonato Paulista a league title. So it would mean Pele won an additional 10 league titles from( 16 in total) and won 5 more after he turned 26 years.

Even basic comprehension or simple logical reasoning is beyond you.
You don start again? undecided

That was a Regional competition.

You wan compare Regional competition to National competition?

Pele won the highest Brazilian competition just 6times.
Once after he turned 26..
Deal with it. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Baddestguyp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.