Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606607 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

[s]I known and have been through all these. Campeonato Paulista is a state league and more of a local competition but very important too then. I stated and explained all these things at the beginning of the debate few pages back.[/s]
[s]Now If Bykebyke were to agree with your logic, then the "Campeonato Paulista" is a league too, then Pele won it 10 times and at least 3 more times after he became 26, then his initial argument would have been totally destroyed. That's another view i could have held against him but i simply decided against it to be as fair as possible and that's why i limited it to the real definition of what is a league title as to what it is now. Brazil simply didn't have one then (They didn't have a unified/national league). The "taca brazil" were not leagues.[/s]

[s]Bykebyke never understood these things and that's why he was wrong all along.[/s]
Just cover your face in shame. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Just cover your face in shame. grin
Sincerely the problem is that i have observed you aren't very bright. If you were, you should have disagreed with Nihilist immediately he brought up the Campeonato Paulista as a league title because it will totally destroy your argument. Let me remind you how it all started and when i told you were wrong but refused to listen. You were wrong from the beginning then according to him.
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c403/yhPKGXvIGC8.jpg[/img]
bykebyke:

You don start again? undecided

That was a Regional competition.

You wan compare Regional competition to National competition?

Pele won the highest Brazilian competition just 6times.
Once after he turned 26..
Deal with it. cool
That's not my business bro. You never said "highest", you never mentioned anything about regional or national competition. I attempted to analysed all these to you but you weren't listening. You should have known about the other league titles he kept on winning after 26 before you agreed with Nihilist.

If we agree with Nihilist, a league title is a league title, whether it's state or national, whether it's a cup or tournament. He said

The Campeonato Paulista is a League now and was a league back in the 60s....and Pele won it
Pele won the above alone 10 times, and 4 more times after turning 26.

Now look at your posts. I have made screenshots;
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c3b1/1GpG0bNx8tY.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c3bb/xxXuDHstA7M.jpg[/img]

so don't try to introduce new terms in the argument because you've just exposed your folly yourself; all by your own hands.

See the initial question again from you;

Shey you wanted us to agree with Nihilist. grin Good of you.

[size=16pt]
So if we go by Nihilist's logic, you're wrong or if we go by my own logic you are wrong again as i have proven. What else do you want bro?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:

Dayo your wahala no be for here sha! cheesy

Ok I agree!!! The EPL is crap but,I had rather watch Everton vs Palace instead of Bayern vs Dortmund. No offence bros.

Its your choice to watch anything. SOme people even prefer to watch Sudanese league but the fact that its crap isnt debatable

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

[s]Sincerely the problem is that i have observed you aren't very bright.[/s]
[s]If you were, you should have disagreed with Nihilist immediately he brought up the Campeonato Paulista as a league title because it will totally destroy your argument.[/s]
[s]Let me remind you how it all started and when i told you were wrong but refused to listen.[/s]
[s]You were wrong from the beginning then according to him[/s].

[s]That's not my business bro. You never said "highest", you never mentioned anything about regional or national competition.[/s]
[s]I attempted to analysed all these to you but you weren't listening.[/s]
[s]You should have known about the other league titles he kept on winning after 26 before you agreed with Nihilist.[/s]

[s]If we agree with Nihilist, a league title is a league title, whether it's state or national, whether it's a cup or tournament.[/s]
He said

[s]Pele won the above alone 10 times, and 4 more times after turning 26.[/s]

Now look at your posts. I have made screenshots;
[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c3b1/1GpG0bNx8tY.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cs631916.vk.me/v631916248/3c3bb/xxXuDHstA7M.jpg[/img]

[s]so don't try to introduce new terms in the argument because you've just exposed your folly yourself; all by your own hands.[/s]

See the initial question again from you;

[s]Shey you wanted us to agree with Nihilist. grin Good of you.[/s]

[size=16pt]
[s]So if we go by Nihilist's logic, you're wrong or if we go by my own logic you are wrong again as i have proven. What else do you want bro?[/s][/size]
Cries of a Pained Dude.
1.I never mentioned the Paulista because I already knew it was a regional league and wasn't focusing on it.
2.I focused on the Brazilian League which stupidly claimed did not exist.grin
3.Ntorr for losing.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Cries of a Pained Dude.
1.I never mentioned the Paulista because I already knew it was a regional league and wasn't focusing on it.
2.I focused on the Brazilian League which stupidly claimed did not exist.grin
3.Ntorr for losing.gringrin

It's not my business if you mentioned paulista or not. That's your own problem.
Then why did you agree with Nihilist when he said Pele won it as a league title? Comprehension problems?

Look at those screenshots and read my posts; I have totally exposed you. This debate shouldn't have held because you were wrong from the very first question you asked me. Look at it, I circled it in red.

I'm done with this. Please don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
It's not my business if you mentioned paulista or not. That's your own problem.
Then why did you agree with Nihilist when he said Pele won it as a league title? Comprehension problems?
Because It was a regional competition for the people of Sao Paulo you dümbfück. undecided

For fück sake,all the screenshots I posted were about the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

I posted a screenshot yesterday saying it was the highest league in Brazil.

I know you can't handle a bruised ego but seriously this is astonishing. undecided

Look at those screenshots and read my posts; I have totally exposed you. This debate shouldn't have held because you were wrong from the very first question you asked me. Look at it, I circled it in red.

I'm done with this. Please don't mention me again.

Fück outta here..Loser. grin grin

Next time know your mate. grin grin

Ntorr.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke Gbr1, una call me here to come watch fight. I reach here finish and all i see na school boy insults of "u're mad", "u're foolish", "i wee tee my mommy for u".

Abegi. I'm out. Call me when the blood starts flowing...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
how is sanchez d best player at the copa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
pelvicky:
how is sanchez d best player at the copa

The matter tire me oh! The only time i heard Sanchez name throughout the competition was when he scored one nice goal, definitely not better than Messi's freekick against USA!

I think Messi did not even win any individual award!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
homesteady:

The matter tire me oh! The only time i heard Sanchez name throughout the competition was when he scored one nice goal, definitely not better than Messi's freekick against USA!

I think Messi did not even win any individual award!
Messi would have rejected it,same way he rejected the one of 2015.
He wants the Trophy not the Best Player award.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=pelvicky post=47018326]how is sanchez d best player at the copa[/quote/]

I honestly dnt understand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Messi would have rejected it,same way he rejected the one of 2015.
He wants the Trophy not the Best Player award.

Unlike somebody grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Really From Ronaldo
That's nice..

But WTF is Ronaldo sayin Messi isn't one of the best players, he is the best player and probably the greatest of all time.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Messi would have rejected it,same way he rejected the one of 2015. He wants the Trophy not the Best Player award.
I also thought of this! Because i can't think of any other reasonable reason!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Like play like play, we no go sign pole talkless of a human
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

Your hatred for him Barcelona is something else.

corrected wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

They are filled with EPL players, Some of the best players in the EPl are there, Kane Vardy Ali Danny Rose were all ranked as tops this season

It goes to show what I have always said EPL is crap
The best league in the world, the most competitive league in the world, the most exciting league in the world, the richest league in the world,...... yet, the league cannot boast of any major achievement for the national team in my lifetime. When they are told the players are average and are just products of hype, they'll start calling peeps all sorts of names. I dey see your handiwork in all the epl threads, it's so funny how everyone is now denying them, even those that were warned months ago when England won a friendly match have denied ever having anything to do with the them. Indeed, failure is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
In 1998 france won d world cup (ligue 1)

In 2006 italy won the world cup (seria A)

In 2010 spain won the world cup (la liga)

In 2014 Germany won the world cup (bundesliga)

When England go win their own naww embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2016
sebod:

The best league in the world, the most competitive league in the world, the most exciting league in the world, the richest league in the world,...... yet, the league cannot boast of any major achievement for the national team in my lifetime. When they are told the players are average and are just products of hype, they'll start calling peeps all sorts of names. I dey see your handiwork in all the epl threads, it's so funny how everyone is now denying them, even those that were warned months ago when England won a friendly match have denied ever having anything to do with the them. Indeed, failure is an orphan.

Bros na so we see am oo

Everyone that was celebrating in March are now denying them in June. Now they are saying England a team made of 100% EPL players is not representative, they are now trying to attache to belgium. If Belgium fail expect them to attach to Italy because of Pelle or Portugal because Ronaldo used to play there 8yrs ago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2016
pelvicky:
Like play like play, we no go sign pole talkless of a human

lmao grin
Time still dey na!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2016
TRendlona:

In 1998 france won d world cup (ligue 1)

In 2006 italy won the world cup (seria A)

In 2010 spain won the world cup (la liga)

In 2014 Germany won the world cup (bundesliga)

When England go win their own naww embarassed

Do not omit 2002... Brazil... cheesy Brasileiro... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2016
A group of supporters have called a demonstration for Saturday by the Obelisco de Buenos Aires. They are using the slogan “Everyone to the Obelisco. Messi don’t go #NoTeVayasLio” in a bid to mobilise as many people as possible in the hope of showing that all the country is by the 29-year-old’s side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Argentina president told AFP that "[Macri] called [Messi] and told him how proud he feels of the national team's performance and asked him not to listen to the criticism.”

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
coded01:
A group of supporters have called a demonstration for Saturday by the Obelisco de Buenos Aires. They are using the slogan “Everyone to the Obelisco. Messi don’t go #NoTeVayasLio” in a bid to mobilise as many people as possible in the hope of showing that all the country is by the 29-year-old’s side.
The same people that have criticised him are now organising a rally. This validates the saying 'you don't value what you have until you lose it'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bros na so we see am oo

Everyone that was celebrating in March are now denying them in June. Now they are saying England a team made of 100% EPL players is not representative, they are now trying to attache to belgium. If Belgium fail expect them to attach to Italy because of Pelle or Portugal because Ronaldo used to play there 8yrs ago
LOL.....
You keep hearing this one cannot play in epl, that one should come and prove himself in epl, and when the epl send their representatives to any major tournament, they keep showing how weak the league is.
Some are even blaming the coach for being unable to inspire the talented lads to victory. I have been wondering if the team is more talented than the one that had Lampard, Cole, ferdinand, Gerard and co, players that were so much praised to high heavens in their time and couldn't do nothing for their NT.
It's just so obvious the league is been lit up by foreigners as an average english player is just too average to make meaningful impact. And, if the conditions associated with the BREXIT is anything to go by, one can only imagine the menace awaiting the league. Maybe the league should even be burnt down now to avoid imminent embarrassment grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
I am not even Argentine and I still felt overwhelmingly distraught when Messi failed to seal his legendary status with a silverware for his country. Worse still, for being unable to do so for the fourth time that he's been in a cup final. Now I'm not trying to say that he isn't already a legend as it stands, except as we all know that a landmark attained in country football dedounds to the glory of any footballer and eclipses club achievements.

If a non-Argentine like me could have been so crest-fallen, then I can only imagine how broken Leo must have felt, the pinching paroxysms of pain, and how utterly flummoxed and frustrated he must have felt.
So believe me when I say that I fully understand why he breathed life to his primeval impulses and opted for a premature retirement from country football.

Nonetheless, Messi's inability to get a cop hold of the Copa America this year does not suffice for setting the sun on his yeoman service to the national squad. 'You mustn't make promises when you are too happy, or decisions when you are too sad'.

Bearing that in mind Leo must rethink, reconsider his retirement stance, and pay a dutiful heed to Maradonna's counsel.
Messi should also come alive to the fact that he is only 29 years old: which means that ATBE, he can still very much feature in two World Cup events,one Confederation Cup and even another Copa America.
The foregoing sentence adduces that Messi in fact still has four more opportunities to bedeck with bells and whistles, his footballing dossier nation-wise. And yet he just wants to cravenly throw in the towel? Not only do I think it would be foolhardy but also a very unthinking course of action to take, especially in view of Russia 2018 which is only two tequila shots away from now.

I can't even begin to picture Russia 2018 without the Leo Messis of this world in it. That's like a Wimbledon without Djokovic or Federer.
Mrs.Antonella Messi also has an integral role to play in assisting to untie the proverbial Gordian knot tightly crisscrossed round her husband.
I have always maintained the position that the most effective elixir for the sorrows of a man resides in between the thighs of a woman.
In light of that truism, Mrs. Messi must ensure that she is in her element when next she tumbles on the bed sheets with the Barcelona play-maker. She must do the universe a favor by giving him a knee-weakening ḟuck to jettison whatever residual of depression and sadness that is still lingering on the ledge of his consciousness.

The future of the earth and the four corners of the world lies in Antonella Roccuzzo's hands. . . . .or should I say in Antonella Roccuzzo's yin-yang.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2016
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
sebod:

LOL.....
You keep hearing this one cannot play in epl, that one should come and prove himself in epl, and when the epl send their representatives to any major tournament, they keep showing how weak the league is.
Some are even blaming the coach for being unable to inspire the talented lads to victory. I have been wondering if the team is more talented than the one that had Lampard, Cole, ferdinand, Gerard and co, players that were so much praised to high heavens in their time and couldn't do nothing for their NT.
It's just so obvious the league is been lit up by foreigners as an average english player is just too average to make meaningful impact. And, if the conditions associated with the BREXIT is anything to go by, one can only imagine the menace awaiting the league. Maybe the league should even be burnt down now to avoid imminent embarrassment grin

Spot on! English players per se play too mechanically, are boring to watch and are very mediocre.
Why the EPL even gets as much global reckoning as it does is solely because of the high influx of foreign players in the league. That and the ever loud-mouthed English media that gets off hyperbolizing mediocrity to a sickening degree.

Well, the wheat has finally been separated from the tares. I mean, if a budding team like Iceland can sodomize the self-labelled 'three lions' tatterdemalion with remarkable aplomb then whoever still ranks the EPL ahead of the La Liga or the Bundesliga is either an escaped inmate from Aro lunatic asylum or got dropped a lot on the head as a child.

Isn't it ironical how just in the space of one week we've bore witness to two Brexits: the EU referendum and the knock-down-drag-out bollocking they received from Iceland. Chai! This indeed is a very bad time to be a Brit. . . . . . .and perhaps an Argentine too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2016
homesteady:
grin

Why you dey laugh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Godswill ekpolo wont renew,would seek first team fottie in another team.....Arghhh!,just when I was thinking we were going to see a Nigerian in our first team.....watch as we buy him for €30m in 4 years time.Mtchewww....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why you dey laugh?

What you wrote was very funny now grin

"She must do the universe a favor by giving him a knee-weakening ḟuck to jettison whatever residual of depression and sadness that is still lingering on the ledge of his consciousness."

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.