Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574264 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
^^^

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bartomeu has revealed that the club only have €60m, plus any money generated from sales this summer, to bolster their squad for next season. This means following the move of Marc Bartra to Borussia Dortmund for €8m and the signing of Umtiti, they have €43m left in the transfer kitty.

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has confirmed Samuel Umtiti will be the club's first signing of the summer, having agreed a €25m (£20.9m) deal with Lyon for his services. The club chief was coyer when questioned about the arrival of Denis Suarez, but admitted the return of the Spanish midfielder was a top priority for the summer, along with a new number 9.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
coded01:
Bartomeu has revealed that the club only have €60m, plus any money generated from sales this summer, to bolster their squad for next season. This means following the move of Marc Bartra to Borussia Dortmund for €8m and the signing of Umtiti, they have €43m left in the transfer kitty.

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has confirmed Samuel Umtiti will be the club's first signing of the summer, having agreed a €25m (£20.9m) deal with Lyon for his services. The club chief was coyer when questioned about the arrival of Denis Suarez, but admitted the return of the Spanish midfielder was a top priority for the summer, along with a new number 9.

Making sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
airmark:
barca buying krychowiak would have been a good business, selling busquets to psg . That guy is the best dm in the world right now.

Krychowiak best DM in the world?....Havent seen much of him tho....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Was already expecting the article,after they wrote one about him not taking Penalties first that pained Madridiots. grin grin

Goal.com,anywhere an ass is,they pucker up and kiss it. grin grin

Hahaha... C.Ronaldo looking at Messi like...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
airmark:
barca buying krychowiak would have been a good business, selling busquets to psg . That guy is the best dm in the world right now.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
When Ronaldo took the first penalty and scored...

Messi:...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

He is about leaving sevilla and you will see more of him. Infact his coach wants to take him to psg. Dmcdad after watching him sincerely confirmed him months ago against barca, even when dayo wanted to deceive himself. Majority have not seen much of him. Experts know who he is.

dmcdad:

Walai DK, that guy was a pain in the ass of every Barça attacker. He frustrated Suárez, Messi and even Neymar almost singlehandedly. I have not rated him prior, but I have to give it to him on this. He really tried. He made some crunch tackles that really helped his team keep things in perspective.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2016
airmark:

He is about leaving sevilla and you will see more of him. Infact his coach wants to take him to psg. Dmcdad after watching him sincerely confirmed him months ago against barca, even when dayo wanted to deceive himself. Majority have not seen much of him. Experts know who he is.

Yea,I know he plays for Sevilla.I think he won a La liga award over Busquet in the '15 season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2016
I'd go watch some of his videos.....Anyways I doubt the Barca board would sell Busquet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Yea,I know he plays for Sevilla.I think he won a La liga award over Busquet in the '15 season.

Yes that's him. He always aim at delivering man of the match performances. In a bigger club his qualities would be well valued. He deserves a better club than psg.

jstbeinhonest:
I'd go watch some of his videos.....Anyways I doubt the Barca board would sell Busquet.

Busquets' father is a respected figure and also busquets has been loyal to the team , unless he voluntarily wants to leave.

[img]http://m0.sportsjoe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/12121226/Messi-tackle.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Make season start joor....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2016
airmark:

[img]http://m0.sportsjoe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/12121226/Messi-tackle.gif[/img]
No be Messi be dat?? That tackle is worthy of a Balon D' Or nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 3:23am On Jul 01, 2016
ddippset:
yes o. Maybe masherano being captain would give them luck at penalty shoot outs or mascherano being captain would make higuain score tap ins in subsequent finals.
sarcasm?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:56am On Jul 01, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

This is the second goal guess where is Krychowiak? He is the one they were using to mop the field at the begining of the gif

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Omar Abdulrahman shocked

Abeg, let the board just sign this guy for the Love of good football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgIkf7hIJAQ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Guy... you harsh Ooo... you mean say dmcdad go deactivate...?!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wahala dey oooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
airmark:
Honestly, I am beginning to see you as a Barca fan in hiding or better still, a secret admirer. If the guy is really the best as you want us believe, I think you should be recommending him to the club you support. You claim to support Madrid in Spain, yet, you keep recommending good players for Barca. Who does that?
You are also a Chelsea fan, is your club not in need of the best legs in the world? Your club is surely trying to rebuild after having a season to forget, and as such needs good and fresh legs, while you are here telling us who we should sign and sell.

Airmak!!! You must be a staunch fan of Barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Please go and watch his videos and come back here to tell us the kind of DM that fits into our system. If we need a braker cum destroyer, I can assure you that Masch is up to the task. But, we all know why he's not really fit in the role for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:

someone who hasn't gotten to the final yet? someone who hasn't played a final in ages? Looking at messi? The joke is on you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Done.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
bykebyke:
Done.
I saw some news about Neymar's agent saying he signed the most expensive deal ever. Is Neymar getting paid more than Messi or Suarez and why too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
GBR1:

I saw some news about Neymar's agent saying he signed the most expensive deal ever. Is Neymar getting paid more than Messi or Suarez and why too?
I haven't seen the details of the renewal but I'm sure it's definitely not more than Messi's deal,but yes probably more than Luisito.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
sebod:

Honestly, I am beginning to see you as a Barca fan in hiding or better still, a secret admirer. If the guy is really the best as you want us believe, I think you should be recommending him to the club you support. You claim to support Madrid in Spain, yet, you keep recommending good players for Barca. Who does that?
You are also a Chelsea fan, is your club not in need of the best legs in the world? Your club is surely trying to rebuild after having a season to forget, and as such needs good and fresh legs, while you are here telling us who we should sign and sell.

Airmak!!! You must be a staunch fan of Barca!

Funny dude. Krychowiak needs to play champions league next season with a top club which chelsea is not playing, i would have loved him in madrid but we have dms battling for shirt. Barca virtually have busquets, reason i want him in barca is to justify my preference for him over busquets. Before messi came, everyone thought there would nt be a player as sleeky as maradona. Now messi has erased that view. If krychowiak enters barca today, with an injury free season, barca would win almost all her matches in the 1st half. Then all of you would forget about busquets and his sluggish play. It's not easy for a dm to be winning man of the match awards in major competitions.

Lana1:
No be Messi be dat?? That tackle is worthy of a Balon D' Or nomination.

I tell ya. He is very swift. Against northern ireland , he was the cynosure of all eyes. Against germany he was all over the place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
bykebyke:

I haven't seen the details of the renewal but I'm sure it's definitely not more than Messi's deal,but yes probably more than Luisito.

I read Ney's deal is 15m ,Leo's is more than double(Before tax).Suarez's about 10m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
All these Premier league clubs sha,30m euros don be like 5naira for their eyes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
"Bidding starts at 50"
Lmao. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
GBR1:

The club made a promise to make him the highest paid just after Messi. It's definitely not up to Messi's.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
bykebyke:
Done.

No sponsor for our Jerseys next season undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Upnepaa:

No sponsor for our Jerseys next season undecided
We may have one by January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
bykebyke:

dmcdad:

The club made a promise to make him the highest paid just after Messi. It's definitely not up to Messi's.
Neymar's contract seems bigger than Messi's, going by what his lawyer said about it being the biggest in the history of football. http://en.as.com/en/2016/07/01/football/1467326878_961733.html

This deal must have taken a lot from Barcelona and i'm not surprised by you guys meager transfer budget this summer. IMO Suarez should be earning more than Neymar going by level of performances and again Neymar is younger, so there's still time for him to move up the wage scale unlike Suarez who doesn't have as much time as him at the top level. If you guys are giving him this kind of deal now, his demands would surely be ridiculous in the future and i doubt Barcelona would be able to match it.

His release clause is even more ridiculous though. At 250, Woodward's interest must have ended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.