Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582475 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Like bykebyke said, Mascherano has become too error prone in recent times. Same thing happened first half of last season, Mascherano was completely awful, but he picked up in the second half and was the star defender of the latter part of last season.

The thing is; we just have to move on with life. I was clamouring about using a new RB prior to Alves' departure. Not like Alves wasn't great, but because I believe in the fact that there comes a time when we all have to move on. Since Roberto started playing at RB, have you noticed Rakitic is now allowed to play his normal game, rather than act as a cover for Alves?

Mascherano is more experienced quite alright. But Umtiti, with his great potential, complements Piqué perfectly. He does what Mascherano would usually do by breaking play before they even become threats. And aerial ability? That's perfectly covered. Imagine Piqué and Umtiti's aerial abilities... Both are stupendously great when dealing with aerial balls, an area Atletico are very much good at.

Meanwhile, your analogy of marrying a new wife and dumping the old one doesn't hold up here walai. Mascherano for the past 2 seasons or thereabouts has been dropping in terms of his performances. He is far more prone to making mistakes now more than he ever was. Of course you would wanna argue that if that were the case, then he would have been benched more often. But remember, he never had a real competition prior to this season, hence the continued use of him as Piqué's partner.

This is just a natural phenomenon. Let's move on with it. Even he (Mascherano) knows his place is no longer certain.

well said bro! cool

the problem be say i'm very much obsessed with mash defending,

like sebod has rightly said one day will be one day in which Even messi go dey chop bench,DAZ FOOTBALL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Upnepaa:

well said bro! cool

the problem be say i'm very much obsessed with mash defending,

like sebod has rightly said one day will be one day in which Even messi go dey chop bench,DAZ FOOTBALL
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
goldeno10boy:
Is it just me or has anyone notice that MAN CITY players now celebrate our nato goals when he scores unlike last season

one of Guadiola's greatest strenght is creating a hamonous team of freinds

that is why many so-called-big-characters don't suvive in his teams

Which is exact opposite of Jose Mourinho.
Yeah I noticed the Nacho thingy. True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Grimaldo doing very very well for Benfica...well he was always going to do well. Digne is a good player tho...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by todaynewsreview: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Fc Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid - HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1494/fc-barcelona-vs-atletico-madrid-hd-live-streaming-video-link
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Hey my people what's up, you'll got a new cule in the house,a veteran cule in actual words, I read all you nigga's post and every comment for some time now but I can proudly say I'm part of the house finally...I think my favorite cule has to be dmcdad,I relate to your comments in earnest,I believe you to be a veteran just like my brother 10dove....I also acknowledge sebod and bykebyke, I'm very happy when I see committed cules with the blaugrana DNA..... 1 love everybody and a toast to our soon to be victory against ATM tonight
Over and out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
bville:
Hey my people what's up, you'll got a new cule in the house,a veteran cule in actual words, I read all you nigga's post and every comment for some time now but I can proudly say I'm part of the house finally...I think my favorite cule has to be dmcdad,I relate to your comments in earnest,I believe you to be a veteran just like my brother 10dove....I also acknowledge sebod and bykebyke, I'm very happy when I see committed cules with the blaugrana DNA..... 1 love everybody and a toast to our soon to be victory against ATM tonight
Over and out
Welcome bruv!

I'm certain you will enjoy your stay here. And we hope you will be active on here.

Força Barça!
Més cue un club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Shït.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by landinfo: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
For Laffs....
@omomani

Pep Guardiola wants an apology from the Yaya Toure camp but will it be thrown back in his face?! #MCFC

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:

Welcome bruv!

I'm certain you will enjoy your stay here. And we hope you will be active on here.

Força Barça!
Més cue un club.

Believe me I've been enjoying it quite alright even without been a member... all the arguments and trollings
I can only hope for more of thesame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
bville:

Believe me I've been enjoying it quite alright even without been a member... all the arguments and trollings
That's good to know. We also hope you will join in the contributions immensely, and even the trolling, the banters et al.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Umtiti is gonna be injured for 15days,yet he's gonna miss 4matches?

What kind of sorcery is this? angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
bville:

Welcome, we will try to satisfy you. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:
tongue
As in ehn... I see Kaka and him son pics, i confirm say na him born am. The semblance no be here at all!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
airmark:

Who be we? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:

As in ehn... I see Kaka and him son pics, i confirm say na him born am. The semblance no be here at all!

I dey teyu....

What about bros neymar na?

Make e no be say him babe dey play away matches oh grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Play like play Enrique go put Mathieu for line-up.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
To all the cules in the house, I salute to yall!!! Why do I have this feeling of a seasoned season for us? To start with, we should take that crucial 3 points from these thlico 2nyt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I dey teyu....

What about bros neymar na?

Make e no be say him babe dey play away matches oh grin
As for Neymar, na former babe be that one. But truth be told, him pikin no resemble am a all!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
eyoniggar:
To all the cules in the house, I salute to yall!!! Why do I have this feeling of a seasoned season for us? To start with, we should take that crucial 3 points from these thlico 2nyt.

Bro how far na? Where you dey all the while?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
bykebyke:
Play like play Enrique go put Mathieu for line-up.
grin grin
Which kind rough plan be this na? Take time oooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro how far na? Where you dey all the while?

Bro, I have been busy oo, recession cant take me in. grin grin, Should be an interesting game tonight, MSN dey worried since, they need to clash with a top rival. Na these kind match we need to earn 3 points off since na beginning of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:

Who be we? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
airmark:

airmark....our legendary hater nice 2 meet u too tho online
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, L.Suárez Neymar

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
eyoniggar:

Bro, I have been busy oo, recession cant take me in. grin grin, Should be an interesting game tonight, MSN dey worried since, they need to clash with a top rival. Na these kind match we need to earn 3 points off since na beginning of the season.
True ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:

Who be we? cheesy

All of us, including you tongue

bville:

airmark....our legendary hater
nice 2 meet u too
tho online

I am not hating on anyone , i do constructive criticisms which may look destructive to some dudes. I tell it as it is, even if it's an unpopular opinion. I look forward to seeing your views here. i like men with minds of their own. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
dmcdad:
grin
Which kind rough plan be this na? Take time oooooo.cheesy
he don make me fear sef
abeg tell am again say make he take time oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
bville:
airmark....our legendary hater nice 2 meet u too tho online
welcome on board
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
I predict 2.1 tonight. We're winning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
so Madrid drew? nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: onyeomaonyeoma(m), Theflint1(m), Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.