Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578423 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Roberto Pique Mathieu Digne

Iniesta Mascherano Andre Gomes

Neymar

Paco Alcacer Luis Suarez

Anything other than this tomorrow,Enrique go hear am. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Roberto Pique Mathieu Digne

Iniesta Mascherano Andre Gomes

Neymar

Paco Alcacer Luis Suarez

Anything other than this tomorrow,Enrique go hear am. angry
wusup with busquets and rakitic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
ddippset:
wusup with busquets and rakitic?
Busquets is sick with flu,Rakitic for Wednesday against Borussia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Emery and PSG though undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Busquets is sick with flu,Rakitic for Wednesday against Borussia.
Borussia Dortmund is in the same group with Madrid, no?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
patrickmuf:
Borussia Dortmund is in the same group with Madrid, no?
Mönchengladbach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Mönchengladbach
Okay, totally forgot about them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Best club in the world, how ?
holders of the FIFA world club cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Please anyone can help drop a working link where our match with Gijon will be streamed. I will not be able to see it on tv.

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2016
This thing deh pain me.

Fück you Enrique. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Please anyone can help drop a working link where our match with Gijon will be streamed. I will not be able to see it on tv.

Thanks
You have MOBDRO?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:
This thing deh pain me.

Fück you Enrique. angry angry
I remember complaining about this at the start of either this year or last year when it was learnt his contract won't be renewed, some peeps said not everyone would break into the first team. Infact, particularly Johnpaul88 was in support of him leaving.

Now, I admit quite alright that not everyone would break into the first team. Yet, in a time when we had Adriano as our only backup left back, and the disastrous Mathieu, they allowed a very good left winger cum left back to leave. Sometimes you wonder what's wrong with our board and even the coaching crew.angry

In my opinion then and even now, Enrique didn't like him. It was obvious with how much game time he gave or failed to give him even when other B-Teamers were invited and played. Well, no wahala... But then, as much as not everyone would have the opportunity to play for the first team, that doesn't mean we should leave our talents just like that. Tomorrow, we would be the ones fighting to get them back like we did with Fab and now with Bellerin. And paying huge fees in the process. Who dey lose?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

I remember complaining about this at the start of either this year or last year when it was learnt his contract won't be renewed, some peeps said not everyone would break into the first team. Infact, particularly Johnpaul88 was in support of him leaving.

Now, I admit quite alright that not everyone would break into the first team. Yet, in a time when we had Adriano as our only backup left back, and the disastrous Mathieu, they allowed a very good left winger cum left back to leave. Sometimes you wonder what's wrong with our board and even the coaching crew.angry

In my opinion then and even now, Enrique didn't like him. It was obvious with how much game time he gave or failed to give him even when other B-Teamers were invited and played. Well, no wahala... But then, as much as not everyone would have the opportunity to play for the first team, that doesn't mean we should leave our talents just like that. Tomorrow, we would be the ones fighting to get them back like we did with Fab and now with Bellerin. And paying huge fees in the process. Who dey lose?
The matter tire me,worst part is we let him leave for peanuts and without a buyback option.

Pep himself go watch the guy last game. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:

The matter tire me,worst part is we let him leave for peanuts and without a buyback option.

Pep himself go watch the guy last game. angry angry
I read am na say Pep go watch am... Person wey we let go just like that... And no be say the guy no impress whenever him play oooooo. But why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

I read am na say Pep go watch am... Person wey we let go just like that... And no be say the guy no impress whenever him play oooooo. But why?
Na Enrique you go ask that one,didn't give him a chance..not one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
I'm not the best person to talk about Enrique I guess...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

You have MOBDRO?
Nah. Av checked play store but couldn't find it except for one yeye mobdro wey no dey open anything. Don't know if u can help me upload to my watsapp page.
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

We cannot have them all. We have Jordi Alba but the boy do not want to play second fiddle. You should understand that Barcelona does not keep players against their wishes. Lucas Digne is an excellent backup especially because he's not too ambitious. Of course it is wonderful to have excellent players as backups but it comes at a price, a price that nearly damaged our goal keeping position until we had to sell one to keep the peace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Johnpaul88:
We cannot have them all. We have Jordi Alba but the boy do not want to play second fiddle. You should understand that Barcelona does not keep players against their wishes. Lucas Digne is an excellent backup especially because he's not too ambitious. Of course it is wonderful to have excellent players as backups but it comes at a price, a price that nearly damaged our goal keeping position until we had to sell one to keep the peace.
I understand your point... But him playing second fiddle wasn't the issue bruv. He wanted to be in the first team, but they were reluctant to bring him to the first team. They'd rather he remained with the B Team... But for how long? If we were to have a solid backup, then it would have been a different kettle if fish. But there wasn't any decent backup for alba, and yet they were reluctant in promoting him. If na you, wetin you go do? Of course you would know you are no longer needed.

Let's not forget to be realistic when judging players. It's not like the club or its board are saints. They too make mistakes, hence, we shouldn't always push blames to players who tend to leave or want to leave all in the name of "Barcelona doesn't keep players against their wishes". When you feel not valued, then it's only reasonable as an ambitious fellow (whether in football or any other aspect of life) to want away and pursue your ambitions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Na Enrique you go ask that one,didn't give him a chance..not one.
Exactly! That's what I am telling JP. And you expect that he won't want away when he doesn't feel loved or appreciated? I will always say; if na you dey the person shoes, wetin you go do?

Its not okay to always wanna blame players. Tomorrow someone would say Bartra wanted to leave against the club's wishes. Forgetting that he wasn't valued. Make we dey realistic abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Nah. Av checked play store but couldn't find it except for one yeye mobdro wey no dey open anything. Don't know if u can help me upload to my watsapp page.
Thanks
Alright.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Exactly! That's what I am telling JP. And you expect that he won't want away when he doesn't feel loved or appreciated? I will always say; if na you dey the person shoes, wetin you go do?

Its not okay to always wanna blame players. Tomorrow someone would say Bartra wanted to leave against the club's wishes. Forgetting that he wasn't valued. Make we dey realistic abeg...
I expect us to get Bartra back,next summer maybe.

Make we deh look sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
mcdad

I am still expecting the app or prefarably a link. I have nice internet connection just that I cannot leave this place. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Johnpaul88:
mcdad

I am still expecting the app or prefarably a link. I have nice internet connection just that I cannot leave this place. Thanks
There you go bruv...

http://apkapril.com/?site=aHR0cHM6Ly91c2Vyc2Nsb3VkLmNvbS93MGYydGN2ZW94MmM=&c=0&user=

Bein Sport USA will air it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Enrique. undecided undecided

Official Barça lineup vs Gijon: Stegen, Roberto, Pique, Mathieu, Digne, Gomes, Busquets, Rafinha, Turan, Suárez, Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
bykebyke:
Enrique. undecided undecided

Official Barça lineup vs Gijon: Stegen, Roberto, Pique, Mathieu, Digne, Gomes, Busquets, Rafinha, Turan, Suárez, Neymar
Why not play Arda in midfield and Rafinha at RWF?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Thanks!
You welcome bruv...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Why not play Arda in midfield and Rafinha at RWF?
As in eh..I no understand.

Arda has been shït at that position this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
What left back player are u guys taking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
ollah2:
What left back player are u guys taking about?
Grimaldo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.