Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598422 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

Spanish olofinjana's weakness covered by his colleagues again today. Busquets is another version of valdes in the middle. He should be sold to middlesbrough to join the useless keeper.

Makelele, viera, deschamps and co would shout ''who is this''?

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/qU4LNs.gif[/img]
Ohh... Its no longer Kante, Matic or Krychowiak? Wow... Nice then.

Ohh I remember, Kante don do you strong thing so him no follow again. That's understandable.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

Yh bro

Mascherano now has critics. They said his recent form hasn't really been encouraging... Altho I was part of dem sha.. grin
Bro... And that's true to say the least. C'mon, if Messi could have critics, who then is Mascherano?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro... And that's true to say the least. C'mon, if Messi could have critics, who then is Mascherano?

Exactly bruv.... Buh I still think Umtiti should have more playing time. What do u think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

Exactly bruv.... Buh I still think Umtiti should have more playing time. What do u think?
Of course! Umtiti has already proven to be very much capable of taking on the reins from whence Mascherano stopped. No one is dispatching Mascherano just yet, but his role won't be as commanding as previous seasons.

Plus, the pairing of Piqué-Umtiti gives defence solidity as well as aerial prowess, an area where Mascherano is heavily found wanting.

For now let's just say Umtiti and Mascherano have equal chances of being on the team sheet. As time goes by though, Mascherano would have to be relegated to the bench for sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
When it comes to criticising Lucho it turns to the ends justifies the means... but same barca fans will criticise teams for parking the bus n winning ugly ala chelsea 2012, n calling it a one off! But when it comes to individual scrutiny of the players every body ll highlight their highs n low...Is Lucho invincible?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
^^^^^

No one is above criticism, but one has to control emotions especially when the team is playing badly in a game; the least we can do as fans is to support the team, not to start calling for the sack / replacement of the manager, even if we're not his number 1 fan

The end justifies the means, even if some teams win big trophies after playing badly, but thats exactly the point; THEY WIN which is the most important thing at the end of the day because that's what history remembers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2016
10d0ve:
When it comes to criticising Lucho it turns to the ends justifies the means... but same barca fans will criticise teams for parking the bus n winning ugly ala chelsea 2012, n calling it a one off! But when it comes to individual scrutiny of the players every body ll highlight their highs n low...Is Lucho invincible?
Lol..... this really shows you are new on this thread bro. if only you can take your time and dig down to some pages back, you'll be more than surprised how guys have criticised Lucho and even prayed for his replacement. If I can remember well, only one or two guys supported him them when things looked so gloomy for the team. The height of it was when we lost to Real Sociadad in January with Messi and Neymar on the bench, which ultimately became the turning point for the team and we won the much coveted treble at the end( the end justifying the means grin)
If you've got some minutes to spare, just try and dig up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

Yh bro

Mascherano now has critics. They said his recent form hasn't really been encouraging... Altho I was part of dem sha.. grin
Everyone is subjected to criticism at one point or the other. Some guys have clamoured for the sale of Messi on this thread before cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2016
BarcaBlood:
^^^^^

No one is above criticism, but one has to control emotions especially when the team is playing badly in a game; the least we can do as fans is to support the team, not to start calling for the sack / replacement of the manager, even if we're not his number 1 fan

The end justifies the means, even if some teams win big trophies after playing badly, but thats exactly the point; THEY WIN which is the most important thing at the end of the day because that's what history remembers
Well said jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
stuff46:

now the tid has changed to makalele and co rather than matic nd kante.

You are daft.

dmcdad:

Ohh... Its no longer Kante, Matic or Krychowiak? Wow... Nice then.
Ohh I remember, Kante don do you strong thing so him no follow again. That's understandable.

So you are not brilliant to know why i used makalele and deschamps in my post ? You didnt know i was trying to say the grandfathers of dm position would be pained for busquets to cave in, in what is known as the basic thing a dm learn first in football - shielding the ball ? I dont know why you are showing flashes of lack of football knowledge these days. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

You are daft.

So you are not brilliant to know why i used makalele and deschamps in my post ? You didnt know i was trying to say the grandfathers of dm position would be pained for busquets to cave in, in what is known as the basic thing a dm learn first in football - shielding the ball ? I dont know why you are showing flashes of lack of football knowledge these days. sad
Airmark! Airmark!! Airmark!!! How many times did I mention your name? Where were you on Saturday? Why didn't you highlight such when your Makelele-esque DM was utterly disgraced and humiliated against Arsenal? Or was that how Makelele and co were humiliated when it really mattered?

Stop this act of mediocrity... Infact, if you were trying to be a mediocre it would have been better. You are trying to be worse than a mediocre.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
I fear for Paco, dude needs to start scoring....and you can see he is desperate for it, he looked really hurt when his strike struck the cross bar in the gijon game. Scoring a goal would do lots of good to his confidence, which seems to be wanning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]Airmark! Airmark!! Airmark!!! How many times did I mention your name? Where were you on Saturday? Why didn't you highlight such when your Makelele-esque DM was utterly disgraced and humiliated against Arsenal? Or was that how Makelele and co were humiliated when it really mattered?

Stop this act of mediocrity... Infact, if you were trying to be a mediocre it would have been better. You are trying to be worse than a mediocre.[/s]

Kante's poor performance is rare like busquets shooting at goal. Busquets is known for losing possession as if it has gone out of fashion. I was n't the only one that had complained about it, your barca collegues did several times. A dm that can easily be dispossessed of the ball should be disregarded. Check the image below, what do you see, dmcdad? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You know you just typed utter trash right? Does comparing the stats of a goalkeeper and an outfield player make any sense to you? Should i start comparing messi's stats with Manuel neuer's?

Coming from a weird boy child. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

And how does my message mean am home based?

Your insistence that I use football in place of soccer is an obvious sign of being based at home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Your insistence that I use football in place of soccer is an obvious sign of being based at home.

When did I insist you should call round leather sport football ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

Kante's poor performance is rare like busquets shooting at goal. Busquets is known for losing possession as if it has gone out of fashion. I was n't the only one that had complained about it, your barca collegues did several times. A dm that can easily be dispossessed of the ball should be disregarded. Check the image below, what do you see, dmcdad? cheesy cheesy cheesy

From the image, he gave us a goal. Why Kante no do same against Assnal? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

When did I insist you should call round leather sport football ?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by amicable09(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
ElDeeVee:

What is the bone of contention Falz lookalike? tongue Call it Football in the morning. Soccer in the afternoon and Ball at night! grin
Who won sef in yesterday's match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
ElDeeVee:

So that automatically means I insisted?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

So that automatically means I insisted?
Lmao. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
I fear for Paco, dude needs to start scoring....and you can see he is desperate for it, he looked really hurt when his strike struck the cross bar in the gijon game. Scoring a goal would do lots of good to his confidence, which seems to be wanning.

i think he's tryin too hard 2 score, hereby limiting his overall play, he shld play 2 d rhythm of d team n watch d goals start 2 roll in 4 him, even luis suarez struggled @ 1st
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
dmcdad:

From the image, he gave us a goal. Why Kante no do same against Assnal? tongue

From the image a barca fan wanted him sold, no chelsea fan asked for kante to be sold and he was not dispossessed like buscuit. Busquets is not better than fego ogude
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

From the image a barca fan wanted him sold, no chelsea fan asked for kante to be sold and he was not dispossessed like buscuit. Busquets is not better than fego ogude
.Airmark, just say you don't like busquets and we'll understand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

How is Kante better than Olofinjana? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
realtem:
.Airmark, just say you don't like busquets and we'll understand.

I dont like his sluggish play and like darkrebel stated, he pampers the ball unnecessarily and he is not even strong. Defensive midfield role permeates just giving simple passes. If you want to know great dms, take them from earth to pluto they will still prove themselves. Makelele left madrid and went to chelsea and still performed. I would have even loved busquets to come to say man city and you will understand my point. Barcelona/spanish style suits/covers his weaknesses and thats where it stops bro. Many times i have been justified, i have always given my reasons and non-sentimental soccer fan will understand where i stand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
dmcdad:

How is Kante better than Olofinjana? tongue

Olofinjana was slow, almost like busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

I dont like his sluggish play and like darkrebel stated, he pampers the ball unnecessarily and he is not even strong. Defensive midfield role permeates just giving simple passes. If you want to know great dms, take them from earth to pluto they will still prove themselves. Makelele left madrid and went to chelsea and still performed. I would have even loved busquets to come to say man city and you will understand my point. Barcelona/spanish style suits/covers his weaknesses and thats where it stops bro. Many times i have been justified, i have always given my reasons and non-sentimental soccer fan will understand where i stand.
I no sabi argue ooo. busquets played a vital role(DM) for a Barcelona team that conquered Spain, Europe and the world not once but multiple times. People don't become great players because they kept changing teams but because they gave their best to their current team which reflects on the collective performance of the team. If messi is to retire at Barcelona, will he still not be regarded as one of the greatest in this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lmao..When Pedro was Pedro. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:30am On Sep 30, 2016
realtem:
I no sabi argue ooo. busquets played a vital role(DM) for a Barcelona team that conquered Spain, Europe and the world not once but multiple times. People don't become great players because they kept changing teams but because they gave their best to their current team which reflects on the collective performance of the team. [b] If messi is to retire at Barcelona, will he still not be regarded as one of the greatest in this game [b]

When we are talking of busquets please sont bring messi. Messi is a genius, busquets is not. Only an insane person will doubt messi's quality. Busquets is a type of player you can get anywhere in the world, messi is not. What busquets did last match is not new to me and everyone and it is enough to send him permanently to the bench but he is a la masia product with influential dad. No one is bothered about that, but now hyping his average quality and rub it on our faces is absurd. Dont let us deceive ourselves.

bykebyke:
Lmao..When Pedro was Pedro. cheesy

When will you come and take your scamming product back to nou camp?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2016
airmark:

When will you come and take your scamming product back to nou camp?
We warned you people. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:15am On Sep 30, 2016
sebod:

Everyone is subjected to criticism at one point or the other. Some guys have clamoured for the sale of Messi on this thread before cheesy

Give me their monikers? I know stuff** would be among them.

bykebyke:

We warned you people. grin

Shut up. Bring 1m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.