Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602982 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
pique cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's how to kill time there. Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Phew

3points..City dropped points

Good for us. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Arda enter..Match change.

I am not understanding..Is this magic? grin
what kind of dust have you been inhaling nigi
grin grin grin
it definately is not from around here cheesy cheesy grin

one moment you are here the other you are there
cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Debroslink:
That's how to kill time there. Neymar

Be like say na u b number 1 Neymar fan for ds thread sef, u go sha post anything just to make Neymar look good. smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
airmark:

God bless you. I just checked the goal on youtube. No wonder the likes of dmcdad disappeared . Now no one could blame him because they all hailed him earlier on this thread as the most influencial player in barca. These barca blind fans will not want to hear the truth about this rickety dm. I have said it times without number this busquets is not better than mikel . He is lazy as fvck, feeding off the greatness of players like messi, iniesta , suarez and co. How a dm could be so weak and useless when charged still beats my imagination. Take away barca's supremos and see how this buscuit (in coded01 voice) gets sodomised.

Krychowiak, kante, wanyama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>busquits all day, everyday
Yeah Busi caused the first goal, who doesn't know that? Even a toddler knows as much. But then, you just crawling out of your hole? You were online all the way but snubbed our mentions because you had absolutely nothing to say. Meanwhile, that wouldn't be the first, as you did same when Kante was annihilated, sodomised, brutally raped, made totally redundant, and of course non-existent. I understand your pain. If I were in your shoes too, I'd be ashamed with my tails behind my back after praising the Makelele-esque DM to high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Be like say na u b number 1 Neymar fan for ds thread sef, u go sha post anything just to make Neymar look good. smiley smiley
Just the way you and henben go post anything to make Hazard look good?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
weedtaker:
so if messi no de, na so dis team de play?
Calm down bruv... Football is a 90minute sport and not just 45 mins. Let's not be quick to always lay blame or complain.

Besides, let's not mame assumptions that the team is not playing well because Messi ain't on the pitch. Sometimes, even with Messi we play poorly too. No?

So chill abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Despite his shambolic display in the 1st half, the guy came good to provide that sweet assist in the 2nd half. So I praise him for that. But the guy that I hype most in the last 2 years is PIQUE.

That guy is seriously underrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
BarcaBlood:

hmmmm pass me some weed nigga
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Thunder fire una. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:
This Enrique is bringing in Turan for Rakitic,when we need an equaliser? undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Arda..I've always believed in you
I'm your number one fan
Enrique good sub..That's why you are the coach. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bar the games vs betis n celtic at the Nou camp, Barca has not played well all season....but they ll say we won, n it covers all the flaws, it's against the big boys that these weaknesses ll easily get exposed n somebody ll be telling me about win %
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Just the way you and henben go post anything to make Hazard look good?

Smh.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what kind of dust have you been inhaling nigi
grin grin grin
it definately is not from around here cheesy cheesy grin

one moment you are here the other you are there
cheesy grin
As in ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
If only Ilkay Gundogan can stay fit for a season! That boy is a genius! Can be smoking n playing at same time...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's nice picking up the all important 3 points while our direct rivals dropped points.

Busi lost possession while trying to take on two players and we paid for it.
Neymar was too flamboyant and it could have cost us thanks to Pique and Arda.

I am happy Pique is back to his best, I can't wait to have Umtiti back to continue his impressive partnership with the legend.

The match against City would be a cracker!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gwng: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
And where are the Mascherano haters? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
TRendlona:
And where are the Mascherano haters? cheesy
Mascherano haters? On this thread? Please tell me more bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neymar need more senseangry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
10d0ve:
Bar the games vs betis n celtic at the Nou camp, Barca has not played well all season....but they ll say we won, n it covers all the flaws, it's against the big boys that these weaknesses ll easily get exposed n somebody ll be telling me about win %

d end justifies d means bruh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let's appreciate the victory...

As much as the team didn't play well for most part, they came out good when it mattered most and thereby, we got the 3 points. We should know there are grounds you don't just walk to and take 3 points just like that, and Borussia Park is one of such grounds.

The last time they lost there was against Dortmund, that was in January or so.. And since then, they have won all 11 matches they have played there. That's to tell you they have a very good home record. The team struggled, but we managed to beat them in their home ground. At Camp Nuo? It would be a different ball game.

Another ground we will struggle is Celtic Park. Although I believe we will come out victorious regardless, yet, I still feel we are gonna work hard if we were to come out tops at their home.

Let's take it easy on the lads. The most important thing is winning. Sometimes we struggle for it, and other times we stream roll. Madrid have had to contend with 3 straight draws in all comps. If this were Barça, some of us would have been calling for heads to roll, especially that of the coach (Lucho). But in Madrid's case, everything is just calm and no one is getting all over himself over it.

One game at a time I would say. Next stop is Balaidos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
BarcaBlood:

d end justifies d means bruh
Exactly! Do you know that Madrid have not been playing particularly well since Zidane took over? But ain't they winning? At least prior to the last 3 games. And they even won the Champions League with such scrappy wins.

Abeg jor, the end always and most definitely justifies the means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
sebod:

Mascherano haters? On this thread? Please tell me more bro.

Yh bro

Mascherano now has critics. They said his recent form hasn't really been encouraging... Altho I was part of dem sha.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Exactly! Do you know that Madrid have not been playing particularly well since Zidane took over? But ain't they winning? At least prior to the last 3 games. And they even won the Champions League with such scrappy wins.

Abeg jor, the end always and most definitely justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]Yeah Busi caused the first goal, who doesn't know that? Even a toddler knows as much. But then, you just crawling out of your hole? You were online all the way but snubbed our mentions because you had absolutely nothing to say. Meanwhile, that wouldn't be the first, as you did same when Kante was annihilated, sodomised, brutally raped, made totally redundant, and of course non-existent. I understand your pain. If I were in your shoes too, I'd be ashamed with my tails behind my back after praising the Makelele-esque DM to high heavens.[/s]

Spanish olofinjana's weakness covered by his colleagues again today. Busquets is another version of valdes in the middle. He should be sold to middlesbrough to join the useless keeper.

Makelele, viera, deschamps and co would shout ''who is this''?

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/qU4LNs.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Let's take it easy on the lads NEYMAR The most important thing is winning. Sometimes we struggle for it, and other times we stream roll. Madrid have had to contend with 3 straight draws in all comps. If this were Barça, some of us would have been calling for heads to roll, especially that of the coach (Lucho). But in Madrid's case, everything is just calm and no one is getting all over himself over it.

One game at a time I would say. Next stop is Balaidos.

Just come out straight, Lets take it easy on Neymar, ur fellow fans are pointing out his errors and flops, ur own na to dey defend am.

Kontinu.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Just come out straight, Lets take it easy on Neymar, ur fellow fans are pointing out his errors and flops, ur own na to dey defend am.

Kontinu.
Keep Kwayet jor. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

Spanish olofinjana's weakness covered by his colleagues again today. Busquets is another version of valdes in the middle. He should be sold to middlesbrough to join the useless keeper.

Makelele, viera, deschamps and co would shout ''who is this''?

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/qU4LNs.gif[/img]

now the tid has changed to makalele and co rather than matic nd kante.

I should not be bothered bout this talks had it been it was coming from a intelligent person, but how can someone that is not bright in his own cabal come and want to claim tortoise in another mans zone?

Go to chelsea tread and make reasonable contribution bout kante, matic, cahil, courtois and co and find better rrplacement for them then come back to complain bout Busi. Until then, GET THE F*CK OUTTA THIS THREAD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Kontinu.
What is this one saying? The entire team didn't play well.

The first goal came from him with a wonderful lob assist to Arda, who did enough justice to dispatch it into the net. The second goal came from his corner, directed at Suárez who took a one-time shot, before Piqué scored from the rebound. So wetin be your point exactly?

Meanwhile, remember the argument we had after the Alaves game when you came rubbing Lizard's stat on our faces? Abeg, remind me, since then has he done anything again? Let me get his stat again so I could remind myself how great he has been thus far.

Meanwhile, for the one always talking bullcrap about the differential in formation or position between Hazard and Neymar, I hope he knows when Messi is absent Neymar plays mostly as a 10. And yet, in the past 2 games he has registered 2 goals and an assist. So, all those talk of he plays LW in a 4-3-3 blah blah blah while Hazard plays LM in a 4-2-3-1 blah blah blah is just utter nonsense.

Anyway, I dey wait for the stat wey I ask for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, akwesenana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.