Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603579 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:30am On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

So that automatically means I insisted?

Oga read your further posts that automatically means you insisted on futbol and stop disturbing my mentions.
amicable09:

What is the bone of contention Falz lookalike? tongue
Call it Football in the morning.
Soccer in the afternoon and
Ball at night! grin
Who won sef in yesterday's match
Lol no mind the guy jare but then........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by amicable09(f): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Oga read your further posts that automatically means you insisted on futbol and stop disturbing my mentions.
Lol no mind the guy jare but then........
Lolz. Laugh wan burst my belle grin grin grin
Just because I tried to help, LDV dey form shakara. Not your fault...

Dog dey sleep, nyanga go wake am cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
airmark:

When we are talking of busquets please sont bring messi. Messi is a genius, busquets is not. Only an insane person will doubt messi's quality. Busquets is a type of player you can get anywhere in the world, messi is not. What busquets did last match is not new to me and everyone and it is enough to send him permanently to the bench but he is a la masia product with influential dad. No one is bothered about that, but now hyping his average quality and rub it on our faces is absurd. Dont let us deceive ourselves.

Pls can u explain how Barca and Spain have been dominating the midfield against opponent teams all these years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
TRendlona:

Pls can u explain how Barca and Spain have been dominating the midfield against opponent teams all these years.
Through the overrated Xavi and unproductive Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Lol...

But lf we are to look at it deeply, it's actually busquests.

He does all the dispossessions and makes sure the midfield is intact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2016
airmark:

Give me their monikers? I know stuff** would be among them.

Lol.... I am not sure stuff was a member then. I am not good at digging posts and I can't remember the monikers, it was not funny then really grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
sebod:

Lol..... this really shows you are new on this thread bro. if only you can take your time and dig down to some pages back, you'll be more than surprised how guys have criticised Lucho and even prayed for his replacement. If I can remember well, only one or two guys supported him them when things looked so gloomy for the team. The height of it was when we lost to Real Sociadad in January with Messi and Neymar on the bench, which ultimately became the turning point for the team and we won the much coveted treble at the end( the end justifying the means grin)
If you've got some minutes to spare, just try and dig up.
Being new here doesn't mean I don't remember Lucho's fall out with leo which reshaped his career for ever...He wanted power tussle at anoeta, n he was shown who the boss is (Leo)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
10d0ve:
Being new here doesn't mean I don't remember Lucho's fall out with leo which reshaped his career for ever...He wanted power tussle at anoeta, n he was shown who the boss is (Leo)
How was Messi shown as the boss? Enrique is the sole boss at Barca, not Messi or anyone else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Johnpaul88:
How was Messi shown as the boss? Enrique is the sole boss at Barca, not Messi or anyone else.
what I said was easy to understand now...let's wait till his post barca sojourn start.. I can't wait for that day he leaves, I need to see how many top clubs ll want him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
10d0ve:
what I said was easy to understand now...let's wait till his post barca sojourn start.. I can't wait for that day he leaves, I need to see how many top clubs ll want him
If you still belong to those group that likes to make themselves believe that Barca coaches like Guardiola and Enrique are utterly average and only relies on the excellence of Barca players to look good, then you are indeed misguided. Enrique's legacy at Barca is there for all to see. That Celta Vigo are today a force to be reckoned with in Spain, are all thanks to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
10d0ve:
I guess you didn't get the point. The point ain't about you not knowing what happened then. It's about what conspired on here. And with that in mind, you weren't a member of this thread at the time, and as such you didn't know how much criticisms and/or bitterness that ensued on here towards Lucho, hence his statement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
dmcdad:

I guess you didn't get the point. The point ain't about you not knowing what happened then. It's about what conspired on here. And with that in mind, you weren't a member of this thread at the time, and as such you didn't know how much criticisms and/or bitterness that ensued on here towards Lucho, hence his statement.
I had followed this thread for 3yrs before joining, so I can remember all those things vividly cos I read all those comments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Johnpaul88:
If you still belong to those group that likes to make themselves believe that Barca coaches like Guardiola and Enrique are utterly average and only relies on the excellence of Barca players to look good, then you are indeed misguided. Enrique's legacy at Barca is there for all to see. That Celta Vigo are today a force to be reckoned with in Spain, are all thanks to him.
Try leaving Pep's name out when discussing Enrique...Even as delusional as the media can sometimes be, They know there's a gulf in class
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
10d0ve:
I had followed this thread for 3yrs before joining, so I can remember all those things vividly cos I read all those comments
Fair enough then...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
10d0ve:
You complained about guys here not criticising Lucho and not about you not knowing what happened at Anoeta. Here is what exactly I meant:
dmcdad:

My point is that Lucho had received more than enough criticism even on this thread!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
sebod:

You complained about guys here not criticising Lucho and not about you not knowing what happened at Anoeta. Here is what exactly I meant:
My point is that Lucho had received more than enough criticism even on this thread!
Okay....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

Give me their monikers? I know stuff** would be among them.

Shut up. Bring 1m.
You are good at digging na, go and try and see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2016
10d0ve:
Try leaving Pep's name out when discussing Enrique...Even as delusional as the media can sometimes be, They know there's a gulf in class

Easy bro, i guess the saying that you do not value what you have except you lose them should not be entirely ruled out here. Even if it is with Messi and co's briliance that give us the wins, i think for now our problem shouldnt be with Enrique. The benefit of doubt should be laid to rest till his post Barca time.

His time at Roma was dissappointing but Celta was impressive. Maybe when he is out of barca lets see the team he will manage again to make you believe in him since his work here isnt approved by some people here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2016
stuff46:

Easy bro, i guess the saying that you do not value what you have except you lose them should not be entirely ruled out here. Even if it is with Messi and co's briliance that give us the wins, i think for now our problem shouldnt be with Enrique. The benefit of doubt should be laid to rest till his post Barca time.

His time at Roma was dissappointing but Celta was impressive. Maybe when he is out of barca lets see the team he will manage again to make you believe in him since his work here isnt approved by some people here.
To be fair, you are right! Hope that time (post barca ) comes fast tho. But let me ask, Have you really been enjoying his team on a consistent basis? I know some people ll say xavi is no longer here, he brought directness to our play, but dortmund, arsenal, city, do not have a xavi either, n these teams have been more entertaining to watch this season, which shouldn't be so Imo. Maybe I prime barca so high, but no one can blame me sha, Barca have been numero uno in entertainment for some years now (not like I don't value the directness he brought to our play) but atleast hos build up play/team selection should improve
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
10d0ve:
To be fair, you are right! Hope that time (post barca ) comes fast tho. But let me ask,

1.Have you really been enjoying his team on a consistent basis?

2.I know some people ll say xavi is no longer here, he brought directness to our play, but dortmund, arsenal, city, do not have a xavi either, n these teams have been more entertaining to watch this season, which shouldn't be so Imo.

3.Maybe I prime barca so high, but no one can blame me sha, Barca have been numero uno in entertainment for some years now (not like I don't value the directness he brought to our play) but atleast hos build up play/team selection should improve

1. So far so good, i am enjoying team since the team can give wins even while playing unintresting football.

2. Dortmund has J. weigj, Arsenal has S. Carzola, City has D. Silva- this guys are enjoying football now for due to some particular reasons. I cannot justify the bad play being exhibited by Rakitic lately and solely blame Lucho, Rakitic has been poor and no one has pointed it out. If on his days, i dont need to tell you what we can achieve with that.

3. Exactly. Even machines dont have 100% efficiency, i do not see why barca should not have some bad time out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2016
stuff46:

1. So far so good, i am enjoying team since the team can give wins even while playing unintresting football.

2. Dortmund has J. weigj, Arsenal has S. Carzola, City has D. Silva- this guys are enjoying football now for due to some particular reasons. I cannot justify the bad play being exhibited by Rakitic lately and solely blame Lucho, Rakitic has been poor and no one has pointed it out. If on his days, i dont need to tell you what we can achieve with that.

3. Exactly. Even machines dont have 100% efficiency, i do not see why barca should not have some bad time out.
I agree with most of the points except that Rakitic has been poor. For the past 2 seasons, his role in the team has been slightly different from this season...he has spent his last 2 years at Barca staying much on the right cos of Alves getting weaker defensively, now Alves is gone, Raki is playing more in the middle n he's not particularly fast, but he can help control the game also...weigl isn't better, Hell! Even Santiago isn't better...silva I don't even consider a cm...so I don't think the P lies with Raki
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
TRendlona:

We all know how spain has been struggling post xavi era. Iniesta shone like million stars in euros despite aging, i could nt see busquet throughout the tournament. Anyone that attested barca/ spanish quality in the midfield in the past to buscuit performance is high on coke. If valdes could be given la liga keeper of the year, i am not surprised at the over-hyping of the la masia product, though.

sebod:

Lol.... I am not sure stuff was a member then. I am not good at digging posts and I can't remember the monikers, it was not funny then really grin

I doubt if any sensible barca fan would ever do that. wel,l if some could believe a weak dm like busquets is the best dm ever in football history, nothing is impossible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

We all know how spain has been struggling post xavi era. Iniesta shone like million stars in euros despite aging, i could nt see busquet throughout the tournament. Anyone that attested barca/ spanish quality in the midfield in the past to buscuit performance is high on coke. If valdes could be given la liga keeper of the year, i am not surprised at the over-hyping of the la masia product, though.

I doubt if any sensible barca fan would ever do that. wel,l if some could believe a weak dm like busquets is the best dm ever in football history, nothing is impossible.
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2666807-barcelona-must-keep-irreplaceable-sergio-busquets-in-top-condition

I guess you know morw these guys then. Issorait!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Luis Enrique said, per Sport:

He's a one-off player. With his physical ability he's proof that football is played by people who aren't the fastest, other characteristics are needed. You don't need to be one of the fastest to do what he does. He's perfect with pressing, with the ball, a great character, he carries himself well on the field, he's an irreplaceable player.

This is for airmark,always yapping about Busquets being slow. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
bykebyke:
Luis Enrique said, per Sport:

He's a one-off player. With his physical ability he's proof that football is played by people who aren't the fastest, other characteristics are needed. You don't need to be one of the fastest to do what he does. He's perfect with pressing, with the ball, a great character, he carries himself well on the field, he's an irreplaceable player.

This is for airmark,always yapping about Busquets being slow. grin

Luis enrique will get sacked if he talks ill of the annointed busquets. Carles Busquets will slap him if he tries to bench his boy and remind him he was a madrid player when he was keeping for barca. Enrique has no option than to praise buscit even if he scores two own goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
10d0ve:
I agree with most of the points except that Rakitic has been poor. For the past 2 seasons, his role in the team has been slightly different from this season...he has spent his last 2 years at Barca staying much on the right cos of Alves getting weaker defensively, now Alves is gone, Raki is playing more in the middle n he's not particularly fast, but he can help control the game also...weigl isn't better, Hell! Even Santiago isn't better...silva I don't even consider a cm...so I don't think the P lies with Raki

I dont want to keep draging back and forth with this but surely i'll tell you that in subsiquent matches to come try and watch more of Rakitic and see some F's with his performance.

I havent noticed his new role sha but i know is not involved with the ball than the way he should always be from recent seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

Luis enrique will get sacked if he talks ill of the annointed busquets. Carles Busquets will slap him if he tries to bench his boy and remind him he was a madrid player when he was keeping for barca. Enrique has no option than to praise buscit even if he scores two own goals.
Carles Busquets does not wield the kind of power you think he weilds in Fc Barcelona. grin

So talk another thing. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
bykebyke:

Carles Busquets does not wield the kind of power you think he weilds in Fc Barcelona. grin

So talk another thing. grin

You know nothing . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

You know nothing . cheesy cheesy cheesy
So?

A Goal Keeper posing with his kids for a picture..what's there? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

This is the most unreasonable, unwise, unintelligent post ever! C'mon, I thought you were beginning to gain little traces of intelligence in recent times. I never knew those were just flashes in the pan, that the real you (very unintelligent) is still very much around and going nowhere.

Stop this abeg! It's making you seem way more unintelligent than you actually are. Moreover, it's stale!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.