Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580796 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
The game sweet sha. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

And who do u want in, so u want him out because of one match smh.
Not only this match.

Since the days of Alaves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
phewwww what a match, the tension was damn too much. Reminds me of our match against them 2 seasons ago when Sergio Busquets scored the winner in the last minute (the treble winning season)

Sorry haters, no party today tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:
Guys! Let's brace up for a party.
Thanks, but no thanks.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:
EnriqueOut abeg

Did we play like a team with a tactical plan today? undecided undecided

Dude, Enrique aint going nowhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Our matches against Valencia is always hot. Damn!
Great win.. . See another great Barcelona moment!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Dude, Enrique aint going nowhere
Stay there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Not only this match.

Since the days of Alaves.
so who do u want in, cant think of any replacement for enrique n0w by the way hes still doing well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

so who do u want in, cant think of any replacement for enrique n0w by the way hes still doing well.
Are you listening to bykebyke. Enrique is still doing excellent for us. Our players still have the hunger to win despite all they have won. He's managing the squad very well. Don't know any other coach that will do better atm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Don't mind bykebyke, he sometimes let his emotions get the better of him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
I keep saying that Enrique must be sacked!
Without individual talents barca is nothing under him...
We ain't gonna win the champions league with that man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
We ain't gonna win the champions league again with that man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:
Attention seeker! Fvck off!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Thanks, but no thanks.cheesy
I am the happiest bro, fear don catch me when our own Muniru scored a brilliant goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Barca have the best squads in the world but can Enrique utilize that except the normal iniesta rakitic and buaquet?....
Secondly our front three are the ones doing all for barca.
The way our midfield use to function before is dead now. Sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Barca have the best squads in the world but can Enrique utilize that except the normal iniesta rakitic and buaquet?....
Secondly our front three are the ones doing all for barca.
The way our midfield use to function before is dead now. Sad..
We need guardiola
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:

You know same can be said of Sir Alex Ferguson

Every manager has individual talents under them, how well to use them is what sets the great ones apart
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Attention seeker! Fvck off!
I'm not an attention seeker. I'm just sharing my opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:

I am the happiest bro, fear don catch me when our own Muniru scored a brilliant goal.

That goal was indeed brilliant, i kept wondering if that was the same Munir we had on our books months ago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

That goal was indeed brilliant, i kept wondering if that was the same Munir we had on our books months ago
Munir is fat now oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:
Leave the idiot.

The only tactical thing he did I was impressed with today was bringing on Denis Suarez and pushing him wide which ultimately stretched Valencia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

It was the same Munir abeg.

But yeah not good enough for Enrique who bought Paco that can't score simple tap ins while Munir is scoring from outside the box. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anyone with update on Iniesta injury?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Now messi saved barca once again, you guys are happy. No one will remember how defensively woeful busquets was, in the match and they would say the spanish mikel obi is the pillar of barca. Nonsense !!!. sad

Johnpaul88:
Anyone with update on Iniesta injury?

10 months cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Leave the idiot.

The only tactical thing he did I was impressed with today was bringing on Denis Suarez and pushing him wide which ultimately stretched Valencia.

Guy u are beginning to sound very pathetic! Just stfu and enjoy the 3 points
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
up Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:
Now messi saved barca once again, you guys are happy. No one will remember how defensively woeful busquets was, in the match and they would say the spanish mikel obi is the pillar of barca. Nonsense !!!. sad

10 months cheesy cheesy
Busquet is the pillar of Barcelona!
Go and die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:

Guy u are beginning to sound very pathetic! Just stfu and enjoy the 3 points
Really Nigga. undecided

EnriqueOut...If e pain you.

Kill Yourself.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Busquet is the pillar of Barcelona!
Go and die!

grin grin grin

Just as Ivanovic is the pillar of chelsea. cheesy

bykebyke:

Really Nigga. undecided

EnriqueOut...If e pain you.

Kill Yourself.

It's like anything bad looks great to johnpaul grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Let me not even get started on Busquets sef. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:

Mestalla has always been a tough ground. So i appreciate the winning regardless of how we played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Iniesta left the stadium without crutches,so good news I guess. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.