Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606349 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

But seriously, some of the said decisions went against us too na. See truth talk am na.cheesy

Which yeye decision?

Inter-milan were made to play with 10 men for more than 60mins all because Sergio Busquets (one of the multiple Oscar award winners at your club) did what he knows how to do best...

Yet una still crash out grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2016
I have always thought Dmcdad was a nice guy Until his latest post. Guy wicked no be small grin

Any Man U fan who claims he expected Barca to sweep United away in 2009 finals must be lying. They were shouting CR7 up and down then as he was the reigning world best, they were the defending champions and had their players fit and full of confidence coupled with their strong defence as against our makeshift defence. I could remember my Pastor even wanted to bet with me then as we had to make do with a makeshift defence, play unfit players in Iniesta and Henry. They never expected what they got served.
It was the 2009 loss that made them fear us in 2011 final.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Dmcdad. You need to free that guy joor. Like every other united fan, it's an eyesore to them that they got thrashed by Pep's team twice in the finals. Moreso, their lemgardary coach was walloped by this same team making him win just two ucl in 25 years. He is deeply pained bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:
I have always thought Dmcdad was a nice guy Until his latest post. Guy wicked no be small grin

Any Man U fan who claims he expected Barca to sweep United away in 2009 finals must be lying. They were shouting CR7 up and down then as he was the reigning world best, they were the defending champions and had their players fit and full of confidence coupled with their strong defence as against our makeshift defence. I could remember my Pastor even wanted to bet with me then as we had to make do with a makeshift defence, play unfit players in Iniesta and Henry. They never expected what they got served.

Don't forget Ronaldo's greed and stinginess that caused them many created chances..

If not for Ronaldo's baby attitude, they would've won that match.. God knows Valdez was crapper than crap itself..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Patiently waiting for Enrique's banter 11. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm talking about ucl finals against manyoo, cheesy good memories

Thinking about it now tho, manyoo's record against any guardiola managed team is really piss poor ; from barca to bayern and now man city. Hmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:

Bruv I dey tellz you say ehn... Man utd fans come hate Barça die!

Honestly, the 2009 version was more painful, cause like you said, they were more prepared and more in-tune to win than us, especially during the first 10mins of the game. Lawd! It was like we were gonna have a baptism of fire as they brought the game to us ljke never before, creating chances upon chances. Ronaldo's shot even deflected off the bar.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was all they did all game. After the first 10mins, we took over and rode them till the end. Sotey, Puyol frustrate Ronaldo, Ronaldo come do am rough, collect yellow card. I wan laugh die! cheesy

But wetin we do no good at all. How would you defeat a team in 2009 on per seconds billing, and still repeat it 2 years later, especially at their backyard. Haba. Barça no good at all. And you expect make them no hate you with passion? Impossibru!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Don't forget Ronaldo's greed and stinginess that caused them many created chances..

If not for Ronaldo's baby attitude, they would've won that match.. God knows Valdez was crapper than crap itself..
I beg to disagree sir! They only played for the 1st ten minutes after which the game was taken beyond them. Xavi and Iniesta ensured the chased the ball endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Bruv I dey tellz you say ehn... Man utd fans come hate Barça die!

Honestly, the 2009 version was more painful, cause like you said, they were more prepared and more in-tune to win than us, especially during the first 10mins of the game. Lawd! It was like we were gonna have a baptism of fire as they brought the game to us ljke never before, creating chances upon chances. Ronaldo's shot even deflected off the bar.

Ladies and gentlemen, that was all they did all game. After the first 10mins, we took over and rode them till the end. Sotey, Puyol frustrate Ronaldo, Ronaldo come do am rough, collect yellow card. I wan laugh die! cheesy

But wetin we do no good at all. How would you defeat a team in 2009 on per seconds billing, and still repeat it 2 years later, especially at their backyard. Haba. Barça no good at all. And you expect make them no hate you with passion? Impossibru!
You can imagine their most revered coach at the height of his career losing twice to a very young and inexperienced coach. what more could be upsetting than that? And the fact that there was no 'ojoro' to refer to even worsen their case and hence the much hate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
I expect a win at the mestalla, but it won't be easy considering it's afternoon kick off! We always struggle with 3pm fixtures, that's madrid's best kick off to. .with hard work n perseverance, we ll come out top. I'm really worried cos of Lord Matieu tho, the sun ll surely affect his eyes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:

You can imagine their most revered coach at the height of his career losing twice to a very young and inexperienced coach. what more could be upsetting than that? And the fact that there was no 'ojoro' to refer to even worsen their case and hence the much hate.
I knew they would have loved ojoro to be in any of them so they could hold onto such whenever causes like this arise. But now? They ain't even got the liberty to gasp at straws. Clean winning hands-down! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hopefully Leo statpads today. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
If these idiots see Barça now, na war. But imagine wetin Eibar dey do them for their home. Mtcheew.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

I knew they would have loved ojoro to be in any of them so they could hold onto such whenever causes like this arise. But now? They ain't even got the liberty to gasp at straws. Clean winning hands-down! cheesy
I dey tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
AdisaOwala:

My best Barca moment?

It's gotta be the moment the referee signalled the end of the Barca vs Inter 2nd leg CL semi in 2010. grin

As Sergio Bouquets don act film & Thiago Motta collect red card in the process, Inter players had it all to do but heck - those gladiators fought bravely till the end!

Biko - why was Valdes acting up like a pained Bìtch? grin
LOL. You are funny!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:
If thesr idiots see Barça now, na war. But imagine wetin Eibar dey do them for their home. Mtcheew.
Well, it ended 3-3!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
This Eibar na mumu people grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Around 2002/03 cnt really remember, it's all blur. Buh i knw mendietes was still at barca

3 reasons y i started supporting barca

1. Cuz of Puyol: Was very aggressive (serious)with d ball
2. Cuz of Dinho: E always smiles evn tho we r on d losing side
3. Cuz of our orange colour jersey:

Best moment

I av many best moments as a barca fan, well lemme pick jst one. It was wen i snucked out of our prep room (u'd understand if u went to boarding school) to watch messi demolish madrid in ucl s/final at d bernabeau. Mhen i almost ran mad wen messi scored dat his solo goal. Leaving casillas n ramos dumbfounded grin grin

Worst moments

1. When we were knocked out of d cl s/finals by a single paul scholes strike in dat forgettable 07/08 season. Evn tho we were beta dan dem over d 2 legs
2. When we were handed our ass by bayern munich. E pain sha, twas as if i was watching a movie

Best coach

Cryuff n Guardiola obviously not 4getting d calm n reserve Lt. Tito Vilanova (Bless his soul)

Best player

Real Barca fans dnt av a favourite player, we r lyk a family. Both past n present players

Fav shirt no

It would b an honour to don d no 10 jersey, it's bn worn by long list of legends

Visca El Barca

Visca Catalunya

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Barca XI: Roberto-Mascherano-Umtiti-Digne Andre Gomes-Busquets-Iniesta Messi-Suarez-Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Umtiti benching Mathieu. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
They've injured Iniesta... bastards. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na WA ohh! Just 11mins shocked Even Montoya join them to be doing rough!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Operation break any legs you see. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Goalllllll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Messiiiiiiiii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lowkey first 20mins...then booomm.

Get the fück in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
3 at the back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Fucck! Iniesta is gone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Well, it ended 3-3!
Ehya...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Suarez! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Busquets should have been sent off. His sluggishness is out of this world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: losprince(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.