Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581621 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Mestalla has always been a tough ground. So i appreciate the winning regardless of how we played.
So do I! At the end of the day, 3 points is all that matters. The season is long. Sometimes it is allowed to play however possible, provided the maximum point is secured. The calendar isn't at all helpful. There's nothing stopping whoever is in charge of scheduling the match to have us play tomorrow, just like other colleagues in the ucl .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

That goal was indeed brilliant, i kept wondering if that was the same Munir we had on our books months ago
Yes ooooo, na same Muniru oooo.
I couldn't go against his move to Valencia due to his inconsistencies over the years after showing a great sign of improvement. I wish he really lives up to his potentials as it will be a win win situation for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Anyone with update on Iniesta injury?
3 or 4 months maybe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

It was the same Munir abeg.

But yeah not good enough for Enrique who bought Paco that can't score simple tap ins while Munir is scoring from outside the box. grin grin

Alcacer will come good i believe, he needs game time, remember he was brought in to be Suarez's back up, not the main striker.

Even i remember how long it took Suarez to fit in and start scoring, at a point i was starting to get frustrated with him but he came good eventually, and when we needed him most

Btw, i still believe Munir is average at best, he just had a good game today, no biggie tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Alcacer will come good i believe, he needs game time, remember he was brought in to be Suarez's back up, not the main striker.

Even i remember how long it took Suarez to fit in and start scoring, at a point i was starting to get frustrated with him but he came good eventually, and when we needed him most

Btw, i still believe Munir is average at best, he just had a good game today, no biggie tongue
If it was Munir who has missed the kind of chances Alcacer has so far missed,you guys would have slaughtered him at an altar. grin

Legitly hoped for a Munir last minute win. grin

As for Alcacer,I'm not ready to bring out my knife for him yet,make the misses actually matter..then en go see. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

3 or 4 months maybe.
We'll get by without him. Players like Arda and Suarez and Rafinha should provide competent cover. Besides It is time we blood a player in Iniesta's image. Dude is no longer at his best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Busquet is the pillar of Barcelona!
Go and die!

Thumbs up

You gave that attention seeker the best reply
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
So do I! At the end of the day, 3 points is all that matters. The season is long. Sometimes it is allowed to play however possible, provided the maximum point is secured. The calendar isn't at all helpful. There's nothing stopping whoever is in charge of scheduling the match to have us play tomorrow, just like other colleagues in the ucl .
Experience has taught me not to get all worked up when we don't play well in games like this. What's the ultimate? Winning. Then we can talk about winning pretty.

Man City played very well on Wednesday, yet they lost by 4 goals to nil. History will never remember how well they played, but how well they lost. History won't remember how we didn't play too well, but how we dispatched them.

This is a lesson some of us need to learn. And especially a ground we have struggled in recent years with either draws or slim victories, one should be grateful nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Mestalla has always been a tough ground. So i appreciate the winning regardless of how we played.
I dey tell you!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

If it was Munir who has missed the kind of chances Alcacer has so far missed,you guys would have slaughtered him at an altar. grin

As for Alcacer,I'm not ready to bring out my knife for him yet,make the misses actually matter..then en go see. grin
Only a fool will cut off his nose to spite his face!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
We'll get by without him. Players like Arda and Suarez and Rafinha should provide competent cover. Besides It is time we blood a player in Iniesta's image. Dude is no longer at his best.
Enrique needs to start grooming someone to take his place for the Clasico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Only a fool will cut off his nose to spite his face!
Nigga stay your lane and do not fücking trigger me. undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin

Just as Ivanovic is the pillar of chelsea. cheesy

It's like anything bad looks great to johnpaul grin grin grin

Yea... Look at the picture again "not one of his best showings" cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Enrique needs to start grooming someone to take his place for the Clasico.
Man can't groom his midfield to dominate properly yet you expecting him to groom a player for Clasico. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mehn..Athletic Bilbao are blighted with injuries..can't expect anything from them against Madrid tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Munir has no business playing for Barcelona, Paco is yet to prove himself
I hope he gets games in the copa and league meetings with smaller sides
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Munir has no business playing for Barcelona, Paco is yet to prove himself
I hope he gets games in the copa and league meetings with smaller sides
Munir impressed against people like that mate.

I remember him scoring goals for fun in last season's Copa. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
TRendlona:

Yea... Look at the picture again "not one of his best showings" cheesy

Scammer. ''not one of his better showings ". tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Man can't groom his midfield to dominate properly yet you expecting him to groom a player for Clasico. grin grin grin
You ehn... Wetin be your own sef? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:
Now messi saved barca once again, you guys are happy. No one will remember how defensively woeful busquets was, in the match and they would say the spanish mikel obi is the pillar of barca. Nonsense !!!.
10 months cheesy cheesy
Guy this your busquet-syndrom is really getting childish and boring sad angry undecided
try something new
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
dmcdad:

You ehn... Wetin be your own sef? cheesy
Enrique.

The guy deh give me sleepless nights. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
goldeno10boy:
Guy this your busquet-syndrom is really getting childish and boring sad angry undecided
try something new

who is this one ? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Nigga stay your lane and do not fücking trigger me. undecided undecided
I'll stay off your lane when you start posting more sensible comments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
I'll stay off your lane when you start posting more sensible comments
You want me to post want you would like,nah bro..I don't suck Enrique's dïck.

I praise him for somethings and lash at him for other things,with the latter happening more consistently.

EnriqueOut.

Anybody e Pain.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Munir impressed against people like that mate.

I remember him scoring goals for fun in last season's Copa. grin

Forget Munir, his play pattern belongs to an average club, not barca. Paco has proven himself at Valencia by scoring a lot for them. Paco might not even hit it for us but he sure as hell can't do worse than Munir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
What an encounter we had today. Thanks to D10S!

Enrique is doing okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Forget Munir, his play pattern belongs to an average club, not barca. Paco has proven himself at Valencia by scoring a lot for them. Paco might not even hit it for us but he sure as hell can't do worse than Munir
Bookmarking this post,will come back to it at the end of this season when Paco doesn't score up to 5goals.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Leave the idiot.

The only tactical thing he did I was impressed with today was bringing on Denis Suarez and pushing him wide which ultimately stretched Valencia.

wink grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Bookmarking this post,will come back to it at the end of this season when Paco doesn't score up to 5goals.
grin grin

and when he does come good, come and take back your words
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

and when he does come good, come and take back your words
Sure thing bro. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
airmark:

who is this one ? angry
you are too boring and childish .
everytime .....busquet this ......busquet that.
did your girl friend call his name while you two were making-out.
is that why you are so pained undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
goldeno10boy:
you are too boring and childish .
everytime .....busquet this ......busquet that.
did your girl friend call his name while you two were making-out.
is that why you are so pained undecided

Apart from your moniker that informs me you a confused lil boy, your profile shows you just registered few months ago. Enjoy your posting right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Awadi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.