Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610497 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
10d0ve:
stop making gaffes oga. Who originally owned the name balloon d'or?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
10d0ve:
stop making gaffes oga. Who originally owned the name balloon d'or?

Which gaffe?

Was the Balon Dor of 2015 the same as Balon Dor of 2003

Yes or no?

No story.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
elrony:

shocked shocked shocked

Don't mind the pedant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't mind the pedant

And he said to stop making "gaffes" grin cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Which gaffe?

Yes or no?

No story.
No, so in 2003 what was Balon d'or called? cool The gaffe I referred to was you telling us no Czech player has won the award not necessarily ur spelling, Balon d'or isn't even an English word so I wonder what that one is catching feelings for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
I asked you here:

Yes or no?

And you answered:

10d0ve:
No,

If you admit that Balon Dor of 2003 is not the same award as Balon Dor of 2015 here, then why are asking such a stupid question below:

The gaffe I referred to was you telling us no Czech player has won the award not necessarily ur spelling,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
I get why most shekpites can't stay off this thread. It's pure obsession, They can't deal with the fact that arguably all their GOAT in each position barca have had a much more better player; For every Terry, there's been a puyol, for every Lampard you have an Iniesta, for every Drogba you have Eto'o. Never mind about Leo, Rivaldo, Romario, stoikov et al

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:
I asked you here:

And you answered:

If you admit that Balon Dor of 2003 is not the same award as Balon Dor of 2015 here, then why are asking such a stupid question below: Again o ask in plain language, has Nedved won the nalon d'or? It's a simple thing, cos you told us balon d'or u didn't mention wpoty. I know you know the difference

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PietroRico(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Scenes when Portugal shithouse/jujulise their way to 2018 world Cup glory with Ronaldo as mascot/assistant manager
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:
Name one Czech player with a balon d'or cheesy

Pavel Nedved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pavel Nedved.

Don't just fool yourself now cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:
Don't just fool yourself now cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
According to Spanish journalist, Graham Hunter, Real Madrid might want to bid for Leo Messi one last time. [Sun]

grin grin grin
Real Madrid want the real deal,not the imposter they have in Cristina. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

As simple as ABC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
bykebyke:
According to Spanish journalist, Graham Hunter, Real Madrid might want to bid for Leo Messi one last time. [Sun]

grin grin grin
Real Madrid want the real deal,not the imposter they have in Cristina. grin grin

Ororo needs better service. Messi can only be signed to play the Christian Tello role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kagawa10: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maybe if Ronaldo was that good he will make his team to be as dominant as Messi made his team.

Oh I get its the teammates epping Messi, No its Messi epping the teammates

I dont even know which is which, it depends on the conversation

Sorry, that Barca team was a dominant team. A team that won Euro '08, WC '10, euro '12 without Messi is not even debatable!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Ororo needs better service. Messi can only be signed to play the Christian Tello role.
Nope,Messi signs,

And Cristina is sent back to the slums of Madeira in a trash bin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kagawa10:
Sorry, that Barca team was a dominant team. A team that won Euro '08, WC '10, euro '12 without Messi is not even debatable!

Someone just told us Messi looks good because he had good players in Barcelona

Another person told us Barcelona and Guardiola was made to look good because they have Messi

So which one are we to believe now?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kagawa10: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Someone just told us Messi looks good because he had good players in Barcelona

Another person told us Barcelona and Guardiola was made to look good because they have Messi

So which one are we to believe now?

Well, it's their opinion.
Every coach needs good players in his team no matter how good he is. However, down playing how dominant that Barca team was is quite ridiculous. No doubt that Messi elevated them to a greater height but the team was still a ridiculous world-class team even without Messi in it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Nope,Messi signs,

And Cristina is sent back to the slums of Madeira in a trash bin. grin grin

Ororo just got a new deal for 5 more years, and signed a (reported)billion dollar deal with Nike. My nigga ain't going nowhere. His Statue at the Bernabeu is guaranteed. Infact the ghost of Santiago Bernabeu must be worried, because Ororo's name is destined to go up in the lights soon.

Messi signing would be amazing. I can't imagine the kind of beating the likes of Pepe and Sergio Ramos would be giving him in the dressing room if he speaks out of turn. Benzema would be standing by to leak his tapes to Vivid entertainment, and Zidane would nod the midget back to Rosario if he doesn't pass the ball on time to the master in training.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Ororo just got a new deal for 5 more years, and signed a (reported)billion dollar deal with Nike. My nigga ain't going nowhere. His Statue at the Bernabeu is guaranteed. Infact the ghost of Santiago Bernabeu must be worried, because Ororo's name is destined to go up in the lights soon.

Messi signing would be amazing. I can't imagine the kind of beating the likes of Pepe and Sergio Ramos would be giving him in the dressing room if he speaks out of turn. Benzema would be standing by to leak his tapes to Vivid entertainment, and Zidane would nod the midget back to Rosario if he doesn't pass the ball on time to the master in training.
Keep Dreaming. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought Ibra doesn't like Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Modric has worse Goal+Assist numbers than Iniesta. Based on your logic, Is Modric a better midfielder than Fabregas?.
What is Iniesta goal+assist stats for this season and last?
What is Modric goal+assist stats for this season and last?

I never said Modric is better so be sure of what you will say next.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
the ibra quote is fake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
usbcable:

What is Iniesta goal+assist stats for this season and last?
What is Modric goal+assist stats for this season and last?

I never said Modric is better so be sure of what you will say next.

If you are not saying Modric is better than Iniesta, why bring up comparison of their stats at all?
Funny, how people try to hide behind a finger.

Anyway, what do I know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Debroslink:

So having 28 starts in 37 League appearances equals 70% bench warming according to your analysis undecided

In addition, we all know that his coming on against Arsenal changed the game to Barcelona's favour.

Like I stated previously, trying to pitch Lampard with Iniesta is like using straw to drink Atlantic Ocean.

Mr Oga, I never pitched the 2 players and to me, it makes no sense to me. They were both good in their ways and were very different in terms of style of play.

However, trying to play down Lamps' achievement as a soccer legend is criminal in its entirety. Be guided accordingly..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Mr Oga, I never pitched the 2 players and to me, it makes no sense to me. They were both good in their ways and were very different in terms of style of play.

However, trying to play down Lamps' achievement as a soccer legend is criminal in its entirety. Be guided accordingly..

You still fail to get my points sir! This message should be preached to the shekpe fans who have always down played Iniesta's achievements while parading Lampard as their Messiah. I make bold to say this: it's easy to down play lamps achievements as he never showed up where it mattered most as against the don who had seen it all. You can't be padding stats against the minors and fail to show up in the biggest of stages and be expecting to be ranked among the greats.
Lamps himself would give up all his goals+assists just to appear in a world cup final let alone winning it, something Iniesta did by being the main man.
So bro, as long as your guys keep berating Iniesta's achievements, Lampard remains a nobody in the world of footie. Preach to them not us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Awesome01:

If you are not saying Modric is better than Iniesta, why bring up comparison of their stats at all?

Anyway, what do I know?

Anything goes bro, as long as it's anti Barca. Someone would wake up one day and claim Essien is better than Xavi, and you'll see guys queuing behind him in support. Anything to berate Barca goes, especially to the shekpites grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
sebod:

Anything goes bro, as long as it's anti Barca. Someone would wake up one day and claim Essien is better than Xavi, and you'll see guys queuing behind him in support. Anything to berate Barca goes, especially to the shekpites grin
sebod Baba! SHEKPITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Awesome01:

Anyway, what do I know?

I never mentioned Modric. He did.
Read previous comments before jumping yo conclusions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.