Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608521 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Olamyyde:
the ibra quote is fake

No be today some people dey always quote fake twitter handles websites Facebook pages etc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
sebod:

Anything goes bro, as long as it's anti Barca. Someone would wake up one day and claim Essien is better than Xavi, and you'll see guys queuing behind him in support. Anything to berate Barca goes, especially to the shekpites grin
You self blind?
Bring up where I did a comparison of the two.
Na your person jstbeinhonest that did the comparison.

All of una blind ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Iniesta is unproductive, he's just lucky to have Messi.

Messi's achievement is as a result of Iniesta and co's presence

Busquets is lazy, he's lucky to play with Messi and Iniesta

Neymar plays well because Messi, Suarez and Iniesta are always there for him

Messi scores because Neymar is always there to assist him

Valdes is a calamitous goal keeper, Pique and co have been covering his a$s

Pique is overrated, the likes of Puyol, Mascherano etc have always covered for him.

Guardiola is a fraud, he is lucky to have Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Pique and Busquets in his team.

Shekpites are really confused.. SMH..

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
usbcable:

You self blind?
Bring up where I did a comparison of the two.
Na your person jstbeinhonest that did the comparison.

All of una blind ni?
Cable cable, e don turn fight? grin
I was not even referring to your post in particular as I am sure you are not a shekpite the last time I checked.
That does not exclude you from the anti Barca crusade. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
SHEKPITIES, this is for you guys...

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lampard will gladly trade all his goals and assists for just this one...

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2016
onuwaje:

Pavel Nedved

I said his sense was paining him he thought i was joking

My favorite player... cool

Only player I know play every match like his life depend on it... grin

Only if he played that final against Milan in 2003... Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Dida and co for hear am... angry

See as Nedved n his crew decapitate Galacticos... Zizou, Figo, (Original) Ronaldo de Lima, Carlos, Raul n co... cheesy

Good old days... Not like what we watch now... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Debroslink:
SHEKPITIES, this is for you guys...

Lampard is better than Iniesta and Xavi combined... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Debroslink:
Lampard will gladly trade all his goals and assists for just this one...

Forget! Lampard is still better! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Nihilist:
I thought Ibra doesn't like Messi.
Nah bro,media talk. He has always voted Messi for the Ballon D'or.grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Who is coming here to slander Iniesta by putting him in the same paragraph with a nothing player like Lampard.? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2016
sebod:

Cable cable, e don turn fight? grin
I was not even referring to your post in particular as I am sure you are not a shekpite the last time I checked.
That does not exclude you from the anti Barca crusade. tongue
Rubbish boy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Shekpe fans are a very funny set of fans sha... Comparing Lampard to Iniesta... Every team and individual honor shows iniesta's superiority by far. Whether ballon dor,world cup, Euros trophy, euros MVP, champions league, even league titles... Lemme even ask, what's lampard's greatest achievement

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Why sergi roberto dey bench vidal? undecided

Turan's last goal against hercules... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:
Shekpe fans are a very funny set of fans sha... Comparing Lampard to Iniesta... Every team and individual honor shows iniesta's superiority by far. Whether ballon dor,world cup, Euros trophy, euros MVP, champions league, even league titles... Lemme even ask, what's lampard's greatest achievement
Goals and Assists. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Barcelona are interested in signing Zenit Saint Petersburg midfielder Axel Wiesel (27) as a free agent in summer 2017. [Calciomercato]

sad sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ObioratheBully: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Barcelona are interested in signing Zenit Saint Petersburg midfielder Axel Wiesel (27) as a free agent in summer 2017. [Calciomercato]

sad sad sad
angry angry

Dafuq?? Why??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:
He's the highest goal scoring midfielder by scoring ton of goals and hundreds of assist. When we ask why he could make any of the goals+assist count for his country( even if it's just a semi final showdown), they start giving us stories. Something Turkish Umit Davala would be ashamed of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
sebod:

He's the highest goal scoring midfielder by scoring ton of goals and hundreds of assist. When we ask why he could make any of the goals+assist count for his country( even if it's just a semi final showdown), they start giving us stories. Something Turkish Umit Davala would be ashamed of.

Ronaldinho understands football, more than every barca fan on this forum. cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:

and Sergio Ramos understands football more than u...and he thinks iniesta is the best midfielder .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
sebod:

Please... Can u show the medal or trophy they gave him for highest goal scoring midfielder? Ballers like iniesta actually understand that it's not by scoring that you are a great midfielder... It's by dictating play and creativity... Many years from now, lampard will only be remembered as one of the many good midfielders like Yaya, scholes, Gerrard.... But iniesta would be mentioned alongside the likes of zidane...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yahoo1:
and Sergio Ramos understands football more than u...and he thinks iniesta is the best midfielder .

I was expecting you to mention a chelsea legend that wanted iniesta when lampard was still reigning. Your submission is wack like busquets' left leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
randomperson:

Please... Can u show the medal or trophy they gave him for highest goal scoring midfielder? Ballers like iniesta actually understand that it's not by scoring that you are a great midfielder... It's by dictating play and creativity... Many years from now, lampard will only be remembered as one of the many good midfielders like Yaya, scholes, Gerrard.... But iniesta would be mentioned alongside the likes of zidane...

Iniesta and zidane? It's like you want lightening to strike you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Super Copa Draw

Athletic Club Bilbao- Barça

We just cannot catch a break. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:

Iniesta and zidane? It's like you want lightening to strike you.
Is Iniesta not better than him? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Super Copa Draw

Real Madrid-Sevilla grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Curse of the CWC badge already taking effect. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
This Draw is very funny... grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin Sampaoli will definitely get the job Done
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
AbuMikey:
This Draw is very funny... grin

Sampaoli master classes incoming. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:

We asked you to tell us why he couldn't drag his country to any major semi final with his robust stats despite the array of stars he played with, you guys keep giving us stories.
Messi once wanted Aguero to play for Barca, does that make him better than Eto/Suarez? Any player is free to wish another player he admires play for his team.
We are talking about players who stand out and show up in the biggest of stages not someone that pads stats only to disappear when it matters most cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Sampaoli master classes incoming. grin grin
I am almost certain of a Madrid loss. grin

But, we should be weary of an Ernesto Valverde Abracadabra too lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.