Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609105 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Sevilla, favorites against Real Madrid?, Never !.

At least someone on this thread hasn't donated all his sense to Pique this seadon

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Goals + assists stats, yes!

Any other stat, Iniesta trumps him. Besides, Iniesta has scored more vital goals than Lampard. #Fact. Dribbles, chances created, ball control, out of this world movement on and off the ball, absorption of pressure, big-game / big-stage player, individual brilliance, mesmerising and spellbounding performances, and so on...

Iniesta has 'more vital goals' than Lamps It's like you don sayo
How many winning goals has Iniesta scored in his life?
How many semifinal goals? How many league winning goals?

I know the next rubbish to come from your hands are- "A WC winning goal counts more" or some MOTMs ......The question is how is Iniesta's goal more important than Villa's winner against Paraguay or other 1-0 wins in the WC and Euros
If Iniesta is the messiah u all talk about why didn't he even score or assist during those tough games.... Ya all accuse Ronaldo of finishing the work of others and taking glory, maybe same can be said of Iniesta that waits till the final to score a shot

Lampard important goals alone is more than Iniesta's career goals... From the league winning goals on the final days to the UCL final goal

Since Iniesta was a failure in all those games leading to the final then we can correctly say his team brought him there, something England couldn't do for Lampard

When Messi was setting up Iniesta to score against a 10 man injury ravaged Chelsea, Lampard lifted a 10 man injury ravaged Chelsea by setting Ramires through and silencing Barka boys for life

So let's compare their Stats in UCL final and semifinals and let's see if Iniesta won't be blown away

Lampard was a Ronaldinho away from being the best player in the world, Your Xavi can't boast of that

Let's take Lampard stats against Barca and Spain and Compare to Iniesta against Chelsea and England....just for fun

FACT- IF A CLUB CAN WIN THE LEAGUE WITHOUT A GOAL OR AN ASSIST FROM THEIR FIRST CHOICE AM,THAT AM ISN'T REALLY IMPORTANT

CHELSEA WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT LAMPARD GOALS

DONT EVEN TELL ME GOALS AND ASSISTS ARENT THE ONLY STATS, CAUSE FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK ALL I AV HEARD IS INIESTA'S WC GOAL NOT HIS THROUGH BALLS OR DRIBBLES OR BALL CONTROL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2016
bigkesh:

I know the next rubbish to come from your hands are- "A WC winning goal counts more" or some MOTMs ......The question is how is Iniesta's goal more important than Villa's winner against Paraguay or other 1-0 wins in the WC and Euros
If Iniesta is the messiah u all talk about why didn't he even score or assist during those tough games.... Ya all accuse Ronaldo of finishing the work of others and taking glory, maybe same can be said of Iniesta that waits till the final to score a shot

Lampard important goals alone is more than Iniesta's career goals... From the league winning goals on the final days to the UCL final goal

Since Iniesta was a failure in all those games leading to the final then we can correctly say his team brought him there, something England couldn't do for Lampard

When Messi was setting up Iniesta to score against a 10 man injury ravaged Chelsea, Lampard lifted a 10 man injury ravaged Chelsea by setting Ramires through and silencing Barka boys for life

So let's compare their Stats in UCL final and semifinals and let's see if Iniesta won't be blown away

Lampard was a Ronaldinho away from being the best player in the world, Your Xavi can't boast of that

Let's take Lampard stats against Barca and Spain and Compare to Iniesta against Chelsea and England....just for fun

FACT- IF A CLUB CAN WIN THE LEAGUE WITHOUT A GOAL OR AN ASSIST FROM THEIR FIRST CHOICE AM,THAT AM ISN'T REALLY IMPORTANT

DONT EVEN TELL ME GOALS AND ASSISTS ARENT THE ONLY STATS, CAUSE FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK ALL I AV HEARD IS INIESTA'S WC GOAL NOT HIS THROUGH BALLS OR DRIBBLES OR BALL CONTROL
ogbeni....in that time frame, spain and barcelona would ne ragarded as the standout teams plus iniesta and the xavi u tried to rubbish would be mentioned as standout players too. can same be said of lampiro? You and i know clearly that the teams to beat then were barcelona and spain..no be coincidence say iniesta dey dz teams.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
bigkesh:

YOU ARE KIND
KEEP ON SCHOOLING THEM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

____________, with all his superior individual brilliance couldn't perform jack despite playing in a star studded team that boasted of many awards. Does that not tell you he's a failure at the international level? So why comparing a failure at the biggest stages to someone(Like Ororo) who won it all?

Your messiah would gladly sum all his goal+assists into just a goal only if that goal would deliver to him the most coveted trophy in the world of football.

Bykebyke come and fill in the gap please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Even Manu Petit and Materazzi scored in a World Cup final grin

Fluffy football analysts everywhere mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

See your life now, a list that contains fraud Terry is what you are showing us. [s]Does the omission of Puyol make Terry better than him?

Tell us why you Messisah could not score just a goal in all the world cup matches he played while his Lord was putting up a top notch performance to deliver his country from the group of losers. Typical Shekpite grin[/s]

Terry, a fraud ? cheesy Any player who recognised him as a great player is also a fraud. Including Xavi. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
femiti:
ogbeni....in that time frame, spain and barcelona would ne ragarded as the standout teams plus iniesta and the xavi u tried to rubbish would be mentioned as standout players too. can same be said of lampiro? You and i know clearly that the teams to beat then were barcelona and spain..no be coincidence say iniesta dey dz teams.
Be honest

Replace Iniesta in that Barca team of 09....Messi-Eto-Henry-Lampard......That's at least 130 goals guaranteed in a season from the front 4 ,You think barca wouldn't have dominated?? They might have less possession but definitely more clinical

Now put Iniesta in CFC team,Can you say the same??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Lampard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

You can't be talking of a player's individual brilliance and be limiting it to goals and assists bro. It doesn't work. So many factors have to be taken into consideration. such as: goals and assists, tactical skills,long and short range pass, creativity,on-the-ball mastery, tricks and ball control, dribbles, ability to dictate play, soak pressure, produce moments of magic and show up when it matters most.
Lampard trumps the Don in goal scoring+assists based on stats but lags in every other factor.
Iniesta, with his lesser goals+assists have not only appeared in the biggest of stages, but delivered top notch performances to ensure his team won. Can same be said of Lampard? What then are the usefulness of all the goals+assists if none has helped his team in the biggest stages?
Iniesta's few goals+assist did not only ensure his country become a force to reckon with in the world of football, he was a major force in the scheme of things.
Madrid, Man U, Juve, Arsenal, netherlands, Germany can all testify to Iniesta's brilliance having been on the receiving end due to his few goal+assists on the biggest stages. What can we say about your messiah?
Why can't he at anytime produce just a moment of magic to save his country from embarrassment? Instead of proving answers, you will be giving us excuses.
A typical Shekpite grin tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
A shekpite mentioning the great Xavi in the same sentence with Lampard?
Xavi is greater than all the Chelsea legends combined!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
airmark:

Terry, a fraud ? cheesy Any player who recognised him as a great player is also a fraud. Including Xavi. grin grin grin
I knew you would fall for that grin grin grin typical Shekpite. Terry is another decent English player that benefited so much from the english hype. grin grin grin you know what I mean tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
bigkesh:

Be honest

Replace Iniesta in that Barca team of 09....Messi-Eto-Henry-Lampard......That's at least 130 goals guaranteed in a season from the front 4 ,You think barca wouldn't have dominated?? They might have less possession but definitely more clinical

Now put Iniesta in CFC team,Can you say the same??

No wonder Lampard has ZERO assists in 5 European final matches he's played. He was also useless in the club world cup final against some Brazilian bricklayers.

Lampard was covered by the billions of Abramovich. Take him to Westham or England national team, and he's wonderfully useless.

Now put Iniesta in CFC in a final match even without a recognized striker like Drogba, he will still deliver you the trophy.

I can show you the biggest final matches Iniesta has won without Messi, Eto'o and Henry.

But first, show me the biggest final matches Lampard has won without Drogba and Torres.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nihilist:

You ehn, I know you type the opposite of what's in your mind, that's why I don't worry about your post on Messi grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

I knew you would fall for that grin grin grin typical Shekpite. Terry is another decent English player that benefited so much from the english hype. grin grin grin you know what I mean tongue

I dont know what you meant. He wasn't restricted to winning accolades in england. Experts all around the world confirmed he is one of the best defenders ever to play the round leather game. Uefa, every year sends birthday greetings to him, in appreciation of what he did.
Forlan who spent almost 9years in laliga, rated him the best, just like ronaldinho. To 'up barka' fans, all are english media hypes.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Debroslink:

No wonder Lampard has ZERO assists in 5 European final matches he's played. He was also useless in the club world cup final against some Brazilian bricklayers.

Lampard was covered by the billions of Abramovich. Take him to Westham or England national team, and he's wonderfully useless.

Now put Iniesta in CFC in a final match even without a recognized striker like Drogba, he will still deliver you the trophy.

I can show you the biggest final matches Iniesta has won without Messi, Eto'o and Henry.

But first, show me the biggest final matches Lampard has won without Drogba and Torres.
I don't know how to grade your thinking ability
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
UCL Breakthrough Team 2016.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Me just dey shake my head for wetin I dey read for this thread. God!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
airmark:

I dont know what you meant. He wasn't restricted to winning accolades in england. [s]Experts all around the world confirmed he is one of the best defenders ever to play the round leather game. Uefa, every year sends birthday greetings to him, in appreciation of what he did.
Forlan who spent almost 9years in laliga, rated him the best, just like ronaldinho. To 'up barka' fans, all are english media hypes.[/s]
When given the best chance to cement his name as one of the best, he flopped. Can you tell us why his team could only win d major finals in europe when he was absent? Make una stop overhyping una players abeg grin a typical Shekpite tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
pkasso:
Me just dey shake my head for wetin I dey read for this thread. God!
Na the handiwork of the Shekpites sir. They keep berating every other teams legends while placing theirs to where they don't belong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

[s]When given the best chance to cement his name as one of the best, he flopped. Can you tell us why his team could only win d major finals in europe when he was absent?[/s] Make una stop overhyping una players abeg grin a typical Shekpite tongue

I am expecting you to bury your face in the mud. May be you should have said barca/la liga stars were the ones overhyping here, not english media.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

Na the handiwork of the Shekpites sir. They keep berating every other teams legends while placing theirs to where they don't belong.

Your legends did. Because they tell you how they felt when they faced them on the pitch cheesy I am trying to let you stop being delusional. Terry is not a product of hype. Legends confirmed his defensive brilliance as second to none. Do you need more proofs?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
sebod:

Una Cules sef get blame. Ridiculous arguments from both sides. Iniesta and Terry are both legends of the game.Trying to belittle their impact and achievements is just rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Foolish airmark has not told us how Krychowiak the best DM is doing on the PSG bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Messi- Boateng is the toughest defender I have ever faced cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Etoo - Terry is the toughest defender I have faced
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
bigkesh:

Aguero - Boathand is the toughest defender i have ever faced. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
airmark:

Aguero - Boathand is the toughest defender i have ever faced. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
bigkesh:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Andre Ayew - Terry is the best defender I have played

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
raumdeuter:
[s]Etoo - Terry is the toughest defender I have faced[/s]

Boathand - MMM (Moku Mogbe Modaran) , after giving aguero a free gift.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
airmark:
Boathand - MMM (Moku Mogbe Modaran) , after giving aguero a free gift.

When you have 2 left K-legs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.