Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579469 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
senorova:

@Squawka: Monaco have scored 126 goals across all competitions this season, only Barcelona (129) have scored more.

Not just their midfield, their attack is as brutal
It's only in foolish leagues with unless defenders you can amass such figures
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

They scored 6 against an EPL team and 4 against Spurs another EPL team in the group stage making total 10goals scored vs EPL teams

Bayern scored 10 against another EPL team

So in the second round of the CL teams who conceded the most goals

1. Arsenal
2. City

Both conceded 16 goals between them. Useless league indeed

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Okay.

Monaco beat spurs home and away in group stage, overturned a first leg defeat against man city (with three solid away goals at etihad)

I won't even mention assnal's bludgeoning to death by Bayern.

You EPL fans can Shove your mumu media hype and yeye competitiveness up your asses.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Have some shame FFS.

They made sure Tottenham 2nd in England didn't qualify and knocked out Manchester City 3rd in England. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
This same Monaco scored 10 goals on both Tottenham and Man City, the highest placed teams from the EPL who entered Europe this season

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
If not for the fact that Baldinho is a useless hipster who can't defend,that team shouldn't score City 6 times

City is basically a French team, good midfield and a good attack but an extremely porous defence

United had Cr7,Rooney and Tevez. ..they didn't amass such embarrassing figures
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:
If not for the fact that Baldinho is a useless hipster who can't defend,that team shouldn't score City 6 times

City is basically a French team, good midfield and a good attack but an extremely porous defence

United had Cr7,Rooney and Tevez. ..they didn't amass such embarrassing figures

Spurs conceded 4 to this same Monaco. Home and away loss

Arsenal conceded 10 to Bayern

So who are these EPL teams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
A league where wastemen like Cavani, Gomis and Falcao are the top scorers.. ....

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Says the league where jambody Lukaku and Harry Kane are the top scorers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Spurs conceded 4 to this same Monaco. Home and away loss

Arsenal conceded 10 to Bayern

So who are these EPL teams
Arsenal and City don't have the best defence in EPL.. ...We don't know them for strong defending
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:
Says the league where jambody Lukaku and Harry Kane are the top scorers

At least they haven't failed in other leagues... Same can't be said of Gomis and Falcao, two players that were chased away like dogs

If Cavani can score 40 goals by Mid march in any league, such league should be scrapped
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:

Arsenal and City don't have the best defence in EPL.. ...We don't know them for strong defending

Spurs who is the joint best defence conceded 4 to this same Monaco
bigkesh:
At least they haven't failed in other leagues... Same can't be said of Gomis and Falcao, two players that were chased away like dogs
If Cavani can score 40 goals by Mid march in any league, such league should be scrapped

Where else have Kane and jambody played. We see them in Europe everytime and they are notorious flops. Its only vs clueless defenders that they look decent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Spurs who is the joint best defence conceded 4 to this same Monaco

Where else have Kane and jambody played. We see them in Europe everytime and they are notorious flops. Its only vs clueless defenders that they look decent
Let's assume Kane and Lukaku are average.. .they are doing well where Falcao and Gomis flopped

That says a lot about the French league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:
Let's assume Kane and Lukaku are average.. .they are doing well where Falcao and Gomis flopped
That says a lot about the French league

I am sure an almajiri will survive better than Denzel in Sambisa forest

Kane and Lukaku are the type of low level players who only survive in low level leagues like EPL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
ollah2:

Fvcking PSG knocked Chelsea out in the UCL lately and guess what. It happened in London

It is not an obligation for you to reply some messages if you can't use your brain well enough before replying, didn't the same psg, a weaker one for that matter defeated ur team more recently abi how does this explains Pep fraudiola being a fraud.

Same guy that you pple kept hailing as the best just because he won several titles with Barca cos of the quality of players at his disposal has been found out in the EPL, you are now talking about psg vs Chelsea.

Stop quoting me to type nonsense please. I am allergic to stupiid posts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am sure an almajiri will survive better than Denzel in Sambisa forest

Kane and Lukaku are the type of low level players who only survive in low level leagues like EPL
I expected a better reply bro

If a low level player can only do it in one place then it's logical to say the high level player should find it easy there

High level players like Gomis, Falcao and Cavani cheesy....

If they are high level players then they should find it easy, if they are low level players then they should thrive where the other low levels are shining.. .......But if they can't do it then they are lower than the low levels

Simple thing.. ..The lower level CFs balling in French league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:

I expected a better reply bro

If a low level player can only do it in one place then it's logical to say the high level player should find it easy there

High level players like Gomis, Falcao and Cavani cheesy....

If they are high level players then they should find it easy, if they are low level players then they should thrive where the other low levels are shining.. .......But if they can't do it then they are lower than the low levels

Simple thing.. ..The lower level CFs balling in French league

Some people are used to gutter leagues like the EPL, You dont expect Messi to master the art of playing Monkey post like those Ajegunle ballers

The level of CF in EPL is Lukaku Kane and a 35yr old French league retiree then I dont think you should be bothering about the French league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Leicester vs Real Madrid.cheesy
I'll be surprised if that fixture doesn't happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Leciester City vs Real Madrid
Bayern Munich vs Juventus
Barcelona vs Atletico
Monaco vs Dortmund

My predixtion

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some people are used to gutter leagues like the EPL, You dont expect Messi to master the art of playing Monkey post like those Ajegunle ballers

The level of CF in EPL is Lukaku Kane and a 35yr old French league retiree then I dont think you should be bothering about the French league
I will bother because that retiree has not scored 30+ like he did at this stage last season, considering the fact that the best finisher in French league last season has the worst conversion rate in EPL and the current top scorer is a certified idiot(You have testified to that fact several times),i have to worry about the league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:

I will bother because that retiree has not scored 30+ like he did at this stage last season, considering the fact that the best finisher in French league last season has the worst conversion rate in EPL and the current top scorer is a certified idiot(You have testified to that fact several times),i have to worry about the league

You know how many times I and many people have testified to it that the leading scorer in the EPL is a certified jambody idiott
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by friedcorn: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
onuwaje:
Leciester City vs Real Madrid
Bayern Munich vs Juventus
Barcelona vs Atletico
Monaco vs Dortmund

My predixtion
hahaha.....bro for me, papa perez will select this for madridiots

madrid vs monaco
bayern v athletico
barcelona v dortmund
juvetus v leicester

but own prediction is
madrid v athletico
bayern v monaco
barcelona v leicester
dortmund v juve
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Premier League fans are back to being insecure about their league.

LOL. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It is not an obligation for you to reply some messages if you can't use your brain well enough before replying, didn't the same psg, a weaker one for that matter defeated ur team more recently abi how does this explains Pep fraudiola being a fraud.

Same guy that you pple kept hailing as the best just because he won several titles with Barca cos of the quality of players at his disposal has been found out in the EPL, you are now talking about psg vs Chelsea.

Stop quoting me to type nonsense please. I am allergic to stupiid posts.

How stupid can you be? Is beating a team same thing with knocking it out? You classify PSG as a weak team yer they r second on the log while also beating Barca 4 nil. You reek of stupidity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

You know how many times I and many people have testified to it that the leading scorer in the EPL is a certified jambody idiott
He is a jam body but he knows how to score goals, Cavani doesn't

The job of a CF is to put away Chances, something Cavani can't do.. ...This jambody is currently ahead of last year's top scorer in France, he is better than the CFs in France clearly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
bigkesh:

He is a jam body but he knows how to score goals, Cavani doesn't

The job of a CF is to put away Chances, something Cavani can't do.. ...This jambody is currently ahead of last year's top scorer in France, he is better than the CFs in France clearly

Jambody can only score against all brawns and no brains defenders that fill up the EPL. When he meets sensible defenders he turns to the useless player he is

Zlatan is 35 going to 36 this yr. Lukaku is 23 Thats like dividing Zlatans age by 2 and add 5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
ollah2:

How stupid can you be? Is beating a team same thing with knocking it out? You classify PSG as a weak team yer they r second on the log while also beating Barca 4 nil. You reek of stupidity

Answer this yourself, how does your initial post relates to the 'great' Pep getting knocked out by Monaco after having the up per hand.....Wetin concern Chelsea vs Psg for the matter, is Pep a Chelsea manager?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shoot your shot. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chapecoense's president said Barça are the only team in Euope that helped them financially after the disaster.

wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
mcdreeezy:
I'll be surprised if that fixture doesn't happen.
The balls are ready. The microwave is also ready.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
One thing I'm sure of is that Madrid are getting either Monaco or Leicester!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
dmcdad:

The balls are ready. The microwave is also ready.cheesy

Bro, is the draw tonight or tomorrow, what time please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.