Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576929 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Was listening to top radio 90.9 Lagos some months back and there is this weekely comparing of footballers they always do. The the OAP olawale adigun brought up iniesta vs zinedine zidane (in their prime). Someone called and blasted him for such an insult to the great one called zidane. Some said its like comparing a professor to his student. As horrible as it sounds, some barca fans still called to say iniesta was better grin. Later that day there was another comparison between pirlo and xavi on another radio.

It was then I totally gave up on barca fans. They can be so silly.

Bia Ukoli, ogini? Where you bitten by a rabid dog? Your utterances on this thread has been shouting that you need mental checkup! Biko go to the nearest psychiatric hospital before your case get worse!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Iniesta>Zidane is a fact.

And I have the receipts to prove it.

But I won't.

Another slander.

We will not tolerate this. General Franco(pbuh) is definitely coming for you in your dreams tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Tah

They missed De Bruyne more...He makes them tick.

Hazard isn't very influential in Belgium.

Nacer Chadli has a similar contribution with Hazard in that Belgium team.

The day i saw your moniker, i knew you had madness in you. There was this werey in my street back then, he would shout and repeat every word : ''go go'', ''run run'', ''eat eat'', BYKE BYKE.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
airmark:

The day i saw your moniker, i knew you had madness in you. There was this werey in my street back then, he would shout and repeat every word : ''go go'', ''run run'', ''eat eat'', BYKE BYKE.
tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Tah

They missed De Bruyne more...He makes them tick.

Hazard isn't very influential in Belgium.

Nacer Chadli has a similar contribution with Hazard in that Belgium team.

Kindly show me Hazard and De bryune stats in the last Euro, let's compare. Same Hazard that shines better than KDB at club level especially when Chelsea face City.

Same De bryune that was deemed STR in a team where Hazard remains the star man.?

Stop joking bro.

All I was even trying to say was the quality in that Belgium team, quality team that couldn't beat 10-man Greece in a qualifier
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Nihilist:

Another slander.

We will not tolerate this. General Franco(pbuh) is definitely coming for you in your dreams tonight
I deal with facts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Kindly show me Hazard and De bryune stats in the last Euro, let's compare. Same Hazard that shines better than KDB at club level especially when Chelsea face City.

Same De bryune that was deemed STR in a team where Hazard remains the star man.?

Stop joking bro.

All I was even trying to say was the quality in that Belgium team, quality team that couldn't beat 10-man Greece in a qualifier
De Bruyne makes Belgium tick,not Hazard.

You can take that to the bank.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar delivered a masterclass vs Uruguay and the only thing Hazard fans have to top that is

"He was injured"

LOL.. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

De Bruyne makes Belgium tick,not Hazard.

You can take that to the bank.

How?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How?
Let me sleep on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Thought you people have average players in neymar rakitic dennis suarez and co whom you've been making all noise about ever since so enjoy what you've got and leave coutinho alone let him stay where he is. After all, history wise, Liverpool is a far more superior club to Barcelona. Na only towards the early 2000's una start to show any meaningful impact for football. Before then, you were no where near the likes of villareal, sevilla, valencia , madrid, Zaragoza and Bilbao.
you re real joke , you cracking up i swear , how can you spit that kind of thing, saying barcelona and liverpool are of the same calibre, forgetting we re equal on the same champions league win and we re far more superior when you count all the trophy won by a team . do you know even real madrid with more champions league does not have more trophy than barcelona all together talkless about liverpool , no team in the epl i repeat no team in the useless over hype league is the same as barcelona in every category possible to compare two teams ...so just stay within your google reach so it can tell u real fact you don't know okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Was listening to top radio 90.9 Lagos some months back and there is this weekely comparing of footballers they always do. The the OAP olawale adigun brought up iniesta vs zinedine zidane (in their prime). Someone called and blasted him for such an insult to the great one called zidane. Some said its like comparing a professor to his student. As horrible as it sounds, some barca fans still called to say iniesta was better grin. Later that day there was another comparison between pirlo and xavi on another radio.

So you re trying to tell me pirlo and xavi can't be compare , you're the one who should visit a psychiatric i swear tell me the criteria you want to use in judging the two players. i wan hear abeg , tell me how you think pirlo is far more superior that you want a barcelona fan to give up on the argument .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2017
You Guys really need to ignore this Urenna *Koli*..Its obvious her submissions are drawn out of great contempt towards Barca...When He/She is ready to argue logically then He/she can be responded to....
Xavi can't be compared to Pirlo?...Bullshit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2017
So many funny Cules full here I swear. How a lady that claims Hazard is greater than MSN still draws attention from you guys is quite amazing. Maybe it's due to the Sex sha lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Meanwhile...Guys is it over for Iniesta??..Can He still be a regular starter for Barca at 32 almost 33??..If indeed its over for him,who will you suggest as replacement for Him??..Like for like replacement...Whereas I Know there won't be another Iniesta but who comes close??Give Attributes the replacement has that makes him come close too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Guys, you really need to watch this, I dont know how to properly embed the youtube video here, but below is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3FB1iNpvE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Barca fans are silly for comparing Xavi and Pirlo but i guess ur own mental faculties were working at 100% capacity when u foolishly said Hazard > MSN abi??

U are a dunce!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Just passing by

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
eyoniggar:
Guys, you really need to watch this, I dont know how to properly embed the youtube video here, but below is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3FB1iNpvE
For the love of God. Is that real? I can't believe this, look at how he took the insults without flinching even still dissing his own club and former club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Have seen so much rubbish here and now it's gonna end. Neymar is d best player in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Dmcdad, what did the Belgium team, 'full of quality star players' played without EDEN Hazard, they struggled to get a draw.

Against 10-man Greece team.

Shey u sef dey see am. Belgium is not France o grin

Hazard for hear am tonight if he had played.
cheesy

De Bruyne play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Thought you people have average players in neymar rakitic dennis suarez and co whom you've been making all noise about ever since so enjoy what you've got and leave coutinho alone let him stay where he is. After all, history wise, Liverpool is a far more superior club to Barcelona. Na only towards the early 2000's una start to show any meaningful impact for football. Before then, you were no where near the likes of villareal, sevilla, valencia , madrid, Zaragoza and Bilbao.
Attention seeker detected!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar is better than any player to have ever played for Chelsea.hell even Sanchez will bench hazard any were.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2017
sebod:
So many funny Cules full here I swear. How a lady that claims Hazard is greater than MSN still draws attention from you guys is quite amazing. Maybe it's due to the Sex sha lipsrsealed
That moniker did indeed make that claim? If so, then I'd never quote that moniker, ever!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Lana1:
Barca fans are silly for comparing Xavi and Pirlo but i guess ur own mental faculties were working at 100% capacity when u foolishly said Hazard > MSN abi??

U are a dunce!!
If indeed that moniker made that claim, then its problem is far worse than I envisioned. Lawd!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Have seen so much rubbish here and now it's gonna end. Neymar is d best player in the world.
No,he is not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:
No,he is not.
yes he his
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
yes he his
No he isn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
if you don't think Cristina is the best international player in the world then you're biased.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=bykebyke post=54961581] No he isn't.
[/quote oga oya who is d best player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:
if you don't think Cristina is the best international player in the world then you're biased.

Messi fans will do anything to disrespect Ronaldo. His a legend and a great Footballer. so sit ur ass down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
yes he his
so because neymar has been shining for the past 2 months, he is now better than the person who has been dragging barca throughout the season and had one bad game vs psg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.