Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576445 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

cheesy

De Bruyne play?

LOL, na De bryune be the 'rich squad' wey dey Belgium?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Olamyyde:

so because neymar has been shining for the past 2 months, he is now better than the person who has been dragging barca throughout the season and had one bad game vs psg.

dragging barca to were. 2nd in la liga and disappeared against psg in both legs. Messi that wont stay in his right wing mtcheew. Neymar is the best player in d world because Messi and Ronaldo are not from Earth. .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Neymar is better than any player to have ever played for Chelsea.hell even Sanchez will bench hazard any were.

Prove this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
barca should sell messi and buy countinho jor. with That useless Suarez and buy dybala. The future is now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=54962215]
Prove this. [/quo prove what
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, na De bryune be the 'rich squad' wey dey Belgium?
You don start again... Simple and honest question you no fit answer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
barca should sell messi and buy countinho jor. with That useless Suarez and buy dybala. The future is now.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
eyoniggar:
Guys, you really need to watch this, I dont know how to properly embed the youtube video here, but below is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3FB1iNpvE
na fake,but e still funny die.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=54962373][/quote]

Why you think Sanchez will bench Hazard in any team.

Lets assume Chelsea sign Sanchez now, u mean he will start benching Hazard in that Chelsea team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

You don start again... Simple and honest question you no fit answer.

OK, he didn't play, oya what do u wanna say next?

Are you trying to say if he had played and they won, he alone is ur definition of Belgium having a very rich squad??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile...Guys is it over for Iniesta??..Can He still be a regular starter for Barca at 32 almost 33??..If indeed its over for him,who will you suggest as replacement for Him??..Like for like replacement...Whereas I Know there won't be another Iniesta but who comes close??Give Attributes the replacement has that makes him come close too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Why you think Sanchez will bench Hazard in any team.

Lets assume Chelsea sign Sanchez now, u mean he will start benching Hazard in that Chelsea team.
Hazard wont start in either Madrid barca bayern or even Man United self. Sanchez would bench hazard in Chelsea. Even Pedro has more impact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Messi.

Messi is overated. Neymar is more skillful than Messi and d best all round player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK, he didn't play, oya what do u wanna say next?

Are you trying to say if he had played and they won, he alone is ur definition of Belgium having a very rich squad??
C'mon, don't be silly!

When you gave me the match report, did you tell me if he played or not? Why was it just Hazard you mentioned? So if Hazard had played, they would have won right? That was your point I guess, right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:

Messi is overated. Neymar is more skillful than Messi and d best all round player.
First and Foremost The fact that you registered this account today and the first thread you came to is this thread and that you have been talking trash all day shows you are either a troll or you are just craving attention
OK Neymar is better than Messi..Now go and troll other threads...Create another moniker and call it Mikel1095..Go to Chelsea thread and troll thank You
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:

Please we don't encourage such comparisons here. As much as you are free to type or post whatever you feel like posting, yet it is imperative we know that we try as much as possible to keep things reasonable here, especially when it comes to comparing 2 players from our team. It's not encouraging. We should do that with other players.

Bykebyke, I'd enjoy you to drop this and not bother pursue it further with him.

I love Neymar, probably more than you, but even I wouldn't make such ridiculous claims. At least not yet. Neymar is improving by the day, but is still miles behind Messi. It can be ARGUED that he is on par with Ronaldo or even slightly ahead presently, but not the little wizard.

Let's just enjoy both. Messi is still the boss. In due course, Neymar would take the mantle, that's for sure. For now, let's just enjoy them both as Messi leads and Neymar follows.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

C'mon, don't be silly!

When you gave me the match report, did you tell me if he played or not? Why was it just Hazard you mentioned? So if Hazard had played, they would have won right? That was your point I guess, right?

But nawa for u o, when I told u about the match, why did u ask if De bryune played or not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:

You are a Manchester United fan who has created a Neymar moniker because you think he will be coming to Manchester United sometime in the future...LOL. grin grin

Sod off. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

Please we don't encourage such comparisons here. As much as you are free to type or post whatever you feel like posting, yet it is imperative we know that we try as much as possible to keep things reasonable here, especially when it comes to comparing 2 players from our team. It's not encouraging. We should do that with other players.

I love Neymar, probably more than you, but even I wouldn't make such ridiculous claims. At least not yet. Neymar is improving by the day, but is still miles behind Messi. It can be ARGUED that he is on par with Ronaldo or even slightly ahead presently, but not the little wizard.

Let's just enjoy both. Messi is still the boss. In due course, Neymar would take the mantle, that's for sure. For now, let's just enjoy them both as Messi leads and Neymar follows.
Won't mention him anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:

Hazard wont start in either Madrid barca bayern or even Man United self. Sanchez would bench hazard in Chelsea. Even Pedro has more impact.

Lol, that is true, Sanchez will bench Hazard, he won't bench Pedro nor Willian, it is Hazard he'll come and bench, u try wella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mathys: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

Dmcdad na diggz be dis.....

Please,how is neymar on the same level with ronaldo or slightly ahead presently?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

You are a Manchester United fan who has created a Neymar moniker because you think he will be coming to Manchester United sometime in the future...LOL. grin grin

Sod off. grin
God punich man u. Barca for ever till i die. Bleep u jor. Neymar is better deal with it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, that is true, Sanchez will bench Hazard, he won't bench Pedro nor Willian, it is Hazard he'll come and bench, u try wella.
when hidden hazard went a year without scoring who was carrying Chelsea. yes Willian. hazard is fucking overreacted. Pedro and Willian are even better than him. country and club flop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The guy is obviously trolling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

Am Neymar greatest fan since Santos. I love Messi Dead but Neymar is my number one. they are on par.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
dmcdad:

this one weak me

if u believe neymar is ahead of ronaldo then its safe to say same neymsr is better than MESS

How?

the whole world knows that Ronaldo > MESSI

so

if neymarjr> ronaldo then neymar >messi

as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
mathys:

Dmcdad na diggz be dis.....

Please,how is neymar on the same level with ronaldo or slightly ahead presently?
How is Neymar not better than Ronaldo. That poacher mtcheew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:

God punich man u. Barca for ever till i die. Bleep u jor. Neymar is better deal with it.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
First and Foremost The fact that you registered this account today and the first thread you came to is this thread and that you have been talking trash all day shows you are either a troll or you are just craving attention
OK Neymar is better than Messi..Now go and troll other threads...Create another moniker and call it Mikel1095..Go to Chelsea thread and troll thank You
Mumu Chelsea fan. issoryt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Keep deceiving yourself.
barca fans love for Messi is like disease shii. oga bykebyke oya tell me ronaldinho and Messi who was d best at there prime.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
UP BARKA grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.