Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589679 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
bykebyke:
SPORT:Barca are looking to give Rakitic to Liverpool in the deal to get Coutinho.

Fück my life. lipsrsealed
which would you prefer coutinho or rakitic ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Iniesta has consistently performed at the biggest moments. World cup final, UCL final, el clasico, just name it...
What's hazard most remarkable game, abeg
Those are team success. Statistically, Lampard>>>Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
Those are team success. Statistically, Lampard>>>Iniesta.

MVP AWARD is team success, ballon d'or podium is team success?? Gimme the number of your weed dealer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Of course I can judge hazard... He's not a fucking midfielder...
check hazard and Neymar's playing position and tell me what you saw.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
freaklesschild:
which would you prefer coutinho or rakitic ?
Neither....Get me Thiago or Verratti.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

MVP AWARD is team success, ballon d'or podium is team success?? Gimme the number of your weed dealer
Lampard came 2nd too in balon.D'or. He has so many MVP too so what are you saying? I can see weed is already at work in your life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
check hazard and Neymar's playing position and tell me what you saw.
Attacking midfielder or winger..... So??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Attacking midfielder or winger..... So??
now it is so? That's what you can come up with after lying. When you call Hazard a forward. Weldone. When it is iniesta and lampard you remember tactics and formation deploy by their various team but when it is Hazard vs Neymar it doesn't matter abi? You're a clown. Your hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
Lampard came 2nd too in balon.D'or. He has so many MVP too so what are you saying?
Lampard made podium once, iniesta did it twice in an era of Messi and Ronaldo.

And please which MVP did lampard win.... Am talking about big tournaments oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Lampard made podium once, iniesta did it twice in an era of Messi and Ronaldo.

And please which MVP did lampard win.... Am talking about big tournaments oo
whether once or twice he made it in Ronaldinho era. But that's not the discussion cos both lampard and iniesta are successful individually and team wise.
Still, statistically, Lampard>>>> iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
now it is so? That's what you can come up with after lying. When you call Hazard a forward. Weldone. When it is iniesta and lampard you remember tactics and formation deploy by their various team but when it is Hazard vs Neymar it doesn't matter abi? You're a clown. Your hypocrisy stinks.
Chelsea play with three forwards, hazard is one of them, same with barca and Neymar...

Even when mourinho was there, hazard was the most attacking player after Costa. Neymar is the most attacking player after Suarez... Same roles...
Even in the last world cup, Neymar played as a No. 10 and still scored four goals while hazard was doing a disappearing act...
Neymar is significantly better than hazard, that you don't want to admit that doesn't change the fact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
whether once or twice he made it in Ronaldinho era. But that's not the discussion cos both lampard and iniesta are successful individually and team wise.
Still, statistically, Lampard>>>> iniesta.
Twice>>>>>> once
Actual achievements, iniesta>>>> lampard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Confirmed.

Messi won't play tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Solid two weeks rest. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Chelsea play with three forwards, hazard is one of them, same with barca and Neymar...

Even when mourinho was there, hazard was the most attacking player after Costa. Neymar is the most attacking player after Suarez... Same roles...
Even in the last world cup, Neymar played as a No. 10 and still scored four goals while hazard was doing a disappearing act...
Neymar is significantly better than hazard, that you don't want to admit that doesn't change the fact
All this are just from your head but professional football doesn't work that way. In professional football, tactics and formation are very essential to team success and it mostly dished out by coaches. Now under mou, Chelsea were playing 4-2-3-1 and Hazard mounted the LMF position/winger howerever you chose to say it. Another factor is that mou is a defensive coach so every player are expected to be behind the ball except CF(Costa), if you can recall he was even calling out Hazard on press conference that he should react back more and you want Hazard to be scoring for fun with this type of approach by mou?? In epl??. Now this season Hazar is doing just fine statistically and overall play considering he only play epl games except for few sub in Carling cup and full game against Man U or you don't know this too?. Now all this I've said about Hazard is it same for Neymar in Barca? You tell me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
All this are just from your head but professional football doesn't work that way. In professional football, tactics and formation are very essential to team success and it mostly dished out by coaches. Now under mou, Chelsea were playing 4-2-3-1 and Hazard mounted the LMF position/winger howerever you chose to say it. Another factor is that mou is a defensive coach so every player are expected to be behind the ball except CF(Costa), if you can recall he was even calling out Hazard on press conference that he should react back more and you want Hazard to be scoring for fun with this type of approach by mou?? In epl??. Now this season Hazar is doing just fine statistically and overall play considering he only play epl games except for few sub in Carling cup and full game against Man U or you don't know this too?. Now all this I've said about Hazard is it same for Neymar in Barca? You tell me.
You're just repeating the usual lies and excuses... No facts, no stats, just claims... Please can u prove that hazard has more defensive responsibilities than Neymar...
In mourinho's Chelsea, it was Oscar and Willian that were doing the dirty job not hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

You're just repeating the usual lies and excuses... No facts, no stats, just claims... Please can u prove that hazard has more defensive responsibilities than Neymar...
In mourinho's Chelsea, it was Oscar and Willian that were doing the dirty job not hazard
What is not true in my write up huh That tactics, team set up or famation are needed in professional football or Chelsea wasn't playing 4-2-3-1 formation, or mou is not a defensive coach who most times reply on counter or set piece to win games, or that mou didn't call out Hazard on press to be more defensive?.
Should I believe your word, that hazard is a forward?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Barca play Sevilla, Malaga (away), Juve (away), Sociedad, Juve, RM.

Messi insulted the mother of the ref are Fifa going to allow this?

He isn't bigger than football....I say punish him. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
What is not true in my write up huh That tactics, team set up or famation are needed in professional football or Chelsea wasn't playing 4-2-3-1 formation, or mou is not a defensive coach who most times reply on counter or set piece to win games, or that mou didn't call out Hazard on press to be more defensive?.
I asked you to prove that hazard has more defensive responsibilities than Neymar... U couldn't...

BTW, the fact that mou uses counter attack means that there is more space for hazard to exploit and less players to beat... So in all, he has easier duties than Neymar.... So why is he not outshining Neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
dmcdad:

Same way he also outscored Zizou.tongue

Your head is correct.....Hazard, Zizou and Iniesta are not prolific goal scorers, that doesn't mean they are useless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Messi banned for 4games.

Well..World Cup 2022...We go again. embarassed cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
hensben:
Should I believe your word, that hazard is a forward?

This season Chelsea has been playing 3-4-3 and Hazard is one of the front 3. He is an attacker. Its only his failure that makes them call him a midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
@SquawkaNews: OFFICIAL: FIFA have banned Lionel Messi for four matches after an incident during Argentina's game vs. Chile on 23rd March.

cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
I would like to formally announce my agenda against this two Snitches.

Hazard has always been better than Alexis,Pedro too.

Claudio Bravo has always been Claudio Fraudio.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Messi will miss four of Argentina’s remaining five WC Qualifiers: Bolivia (A), Uruguay (A), Venezuela (H), Peru (H).

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
FIFA punishing Messi for not attending The Best gala.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

This season Chelsea has been playing 3-4-3 and Hazard is one of the front 3. He is an attacker. Its only his failure that makes them call him a midfielder

Is it Iniesta's failure that made them call him a midfielder now while he has been named Attacking Midfielders /winger b4?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Argentina are going to appeal. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
bykebyke:
I would like to formally announce my agenda against this two Snitches.

Hazard has always been better than Alexis,Pedro too.

Claudio Bravo has always been Claudio Fraudio.

Which of your words shud we take serious.

Alexis better than Hazard

Now, Hazard is better.

Raumdeuter, is ur broda confused or is it that, he now has a better judgement than you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
bykebyke:
Messi will miss four of Argentina’s remaining five WC Qualifiers: Bolivia (A), Uruguay (A), Venezuela (H), Peru (H).

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let's see whether the boys will turn up without Messi, he could actually be the one dragging them back. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
randomperson:

Lampard is a box to box midfielder... His gameplay was to make late runs into the box... Iniesta's role is beating or breaking the first line of defense which he does better than any midfielder that's why he has made balloon d'or podium twice and won MVP at euros which is significantly superior to whatever lampard has achieved

They are both midfielders, end of this needless story, please.

Ribery is regarded as one of the best wingers in the game, he isn't known for scoring bucket load of goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which of your words shud we take serious.

Alexis better than Hazard

Now, Hazard is better.

Raumdeuter, is ur broda confused or is it that, he now has a better judgement than you?
If I ever said Alexis was better than Hazard,it was a joke.

I've always rated Hazard over Bale and Alexis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.