Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574745 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard scored against all the Epl big teams ds season, go check his records....not that one dt was missing against Juventus.
lolz...wake me up when hazard does what neymar did against PSG not against hull city....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
bykebyke:
Neymar masterclass to send Chelseafan1 crying to bed. grin grin

Anyone collecting his astronomical wage can do it against La1s palmas grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Anyone collecting is astronomical wage can do it against La1s palmas grin grin
Who has Hidden done it against this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Who has Hidden done it against this season?

His goals won the league for Chelsea, what spoon will Neymar's hattrick win for Barça? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz...wake me up when hazard does what neymar did against PSG not against hull city....

Wake me up when Neymar's hattrick against Las Palmas win y'all the league.

Goodnyt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:29pm On May 14, 2017
bykebyke:

You're so unstable ehn..

Because he played well against Las palmas??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2017
LethargiQue:

You're so unstable ehn..

Because he played well against Las palmas??
A performance that could make Chelseafan1 commit suicide. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2017
Theflash98:
as if hazard score his against Madrid or Barca....neymar goals vs PSG in UCL is the same as hazard score against all teams in UCL..take that to the bank

Kai,someone can nor play with u again. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Masterclass against ass perm ass? All the goals can be scored by anyone with a head on his neck and soccer boots on his feet. This is the reason hazard needs to move to madrid in 2018 to sodomise these yeye defenders. Laliga is full of farmers playing as defenders, outside of the first 4 teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On May 14, 2017
airmark:

Masterclass against ass perm ass? All the goals can be scored by anyone with a head on his neck and soccer boots on his feet. This is the reason hazard needs to move to madrid in 2018 to sodomise these yeye defenders. Laliga is full of farmers playing as defenders, outside of the first 4 teams.
3 EPL side's made the round of 16. In 6 games they conceded 18 goals

these are even worse than farmers

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 12:21am On May 15, 2017
airmark:

a league where a big head work horse is their best player and where la liga reject like Costa,sanchez, Pedro,aguero,yaya,ozil are their gods...abeg,go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:19am On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

3 EPL side's made the round of 16. In 6 games they conceded 18 goals

these are even worse than farmers

How many goals did pep fraudiola contribute in the 18 goals? Thats why he is struggling to make the first 4 in epl, first time in his coaching career, conceding goals to relegated teams in the league.
Theflash98:
a league where a big head work horse is their best player and where la liga reject like Costa,sanchez, Pedro,aguero,yaya,ozil are their gods...abeg,go and sleep

Typical up barka fan. cheesy If those highlighted were laliga rejects, then modric is an epl reject.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 3:15am On May 15, 2017
Pls I will like this real sociedad coach to be Barcelona next coach....he's so good!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2017
senorova:

Dude was offloaded alongside Alexis... So barca could have MSN. No laliga club needed him... Until moaninho shipped him to England.
no la Liga club needed him? Keep lying to yourself. Pedro refused to extend his contract with Barca in search of first team football and the club understood and allowed him to talk with other clubs for transfer. He even scored in his last game for Barca.

With this your comment it shows you're up Barka fan, you be club fan and not a football fan. To sum it up, you nor know ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:11am On May 15, 2017
Theflash98:

gods you say, the PFA is the Epl award for 'gods'

How many of these mumu have won it recently please?

The real gods from the Epl are Suarez,
Cr7, Modric, Bale....those are the gods ruling your league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:32am On May 15, 2017
bykebyke:
As if the pants weren't bad enough,Man carries a purse now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What a swaggy photo.

Nice ensemble there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:39am On May 15, 2017
hensben:

With this your comment it shows you're up Barka fan, you be club fan and not a football fan. To sum it up, you nor know ball.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:55am On May 15, 2017
hensben:
no la Liga club needed him? Keep lying to yourself. Pedro refused to extend his contract with Barca in search of first team football and the club understood and allowed him to talk with other clubs for transfer. He even scored in his last game for Barca.

The winner in the super cup for that matter...in extra time sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:59am On May 15, 2017
airmark:

How many goals did pep fraudiola contributed in the 18 goals? Thats why he is struggling to make the first 4 in epl, first time in his coaching career, conceding goals to relegated teams in the league.

Typical up barka fan. cheesy If those highlighted were laliga rejects, then modric is an epl reject.

And don't forget Lord Dr Professor Ororo esq. And Mr Bale

And Luis Dracula Suarez.

Even freaking Shakiras husband.

Not the mention the likes of iago aspas and gio di santos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2017
bigkesh:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Mist Nigerian Barcelona fan don't have football knowledge, they started supporting the club due to success and some players like Ronnie and Messi. They were not a football lovers initially but just have to follow what's trending, I.e been a club fan. I know so many of them in my area back in Nigeria.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2017
hensben:
Mist Nigerian Barcelona fan don't have football knowledge, they started supporting the club due to success and some players like Ronnie and Messi. They were not a football lovers initially but just have to follow what's trending, I.e been a club fan. I know so many of them in my area back in Nigeria.

This is so true.
Before now the most trending threads in sports section used to be EPL club threads but as soon as Barca won the treble with LA midget the spike in posts occurred on their thread.

Notice that nowadays that the posts has reduced and its mainly because laliga no sure for them worse still UCL has been a disaster this season.

Except for one particular dude that keeps posting silly things even if it's senseless. Even in 5 years time that messi will become a shadow of himself this particular dude will leave this place too.

And funnily the lads here call EPL fans plastic fans.

RM winning the league will make them run away from this thread. Unexpectedly loosing CDR to Slaves will make the delete their profiles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
hensben:

I was just waiting for one of you EPL rats to quote me. Why didn't any liga club attempt to sign Pedro after he failed to extend his contract? Neymar and Suarez's signing showed the intention of the club that Pedro's place was meant for the bench... Just like Alexis and a host of other liga players who are bossing your EPL.

In addition, you always claim professional football know it all... Below is one of your post that assumes Neymar can only be rated above hazard if he plays in your overrated EPL. I wonder how someone with such knowledge will rate a player's quality by league and not by individual performances. Ignominious ignoramus!

hensben:
Hazard play in a more competitive league and with less talent compare to Neymar. Let Neymar come to epl or hazard move to la Liga then we will know who is who. That's how pogba was making FIFA IV in juventus. Football don spoil.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

gods you say, the PFA is the Epl award for 'gods'

How many of these mumu have won it recently please?

The real gods from the Epl are Suarez,
Cr7, Modric, Bale....those are the gods ruling your league.

Look, your EPL acts as a feeder league to Barcelona and real Madrid. All these folks you mentioned are like talents that are nurtured in EPL for the big boys... cheesy

On the other hand... Rejects from the big boys are swamped by your EPL teams like ants hustling for sugar... See how they were salivating over ozil, Alexis, Pedro, and co... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
usbcable:

This is so true.
Before now the most trending threads in sports section used to be EPL club threads but as soon as Barca won the treble with LA midget the spike in posts occurred on their thread.

Notice that nowadays that the posts has reduced and its mainly because laliga no sure for them worse still UCL has been a disaster this season.

Except for one particular dude that keeps posting silly things even if it's senseless. Even in 5 years time that messi will become a shadow of himself this particular dude will leave this place too.

And funnily the lads here call EPL fans plastic fans.

RM winning the league will make them run away from this thread. Unexpectedly loosing CDR to Slaves will make the delete their profiles.

grin grin grin
Weyrey.

Boys are just vexed at Enrique for his nonsense. Besides, I think your EPL needs more attention since your clubs have been swallowing Ls in European competitions of late. Leave us and our thread cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

And don't forget Lord Dr Professor Ororo esq. And Mr Bale

And Luis Dracula Suarez.

Even freaking Shakiras husband.

Not the mention the likes of iago aspas and gio di santos

So una dey claim Ajax and La Masia products join abi? Una own no get part 2 o.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2017
Jordi Basté and Xavi Torres confirm live on Radio RAC1 that Valverde is Barcelona’s coach for the next two seasons.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:43am On May 15, 2017
senorova:

Look, your EPL acts as a feeder league to Barcelona and real Madrid. All these folks you mentioned are like talents that are nurtured in EPL for the big boys... cheesy

On the other hand... Rejects from the big boys are swamped by your EPL teams like ants hustling for sugar... See how they were salivating over ozil, Alexis, Pedro, and co... cheesy

Olodo, you don't nurture established players.

Cr7 was already the best player in the whole Universe b4 Madrid came begging and eventually broke the world transfer.

Bale had won multiple awards already and wasn't an U-21 b4 same Madrid broke another world transfer, I am sure you still remember how Spurs made them their maga b4 dey eventually accepted to let him join.

Modric nko, Suarez nko, already the best player in the league, highest goals scorer, he wasn't 19 or 22 when Barca begged to sign him.

If you can sign 19 year old Mbappe Or Rashford, na then u get mouth to talk say u sign them to nurture them, wetin u wan nurture for Suarez/Cr7 or Bale game as at when they joined.

No dey talk like person wey get brain fatigue just because say data cheap cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter and A40 dey pray seriously, dey do vigil day and night make Alexis join their team next season, should we call him EPL reject??

Your brain is meant to think and argue objectively, it is not meant for decoration grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:56am On May 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

So una dey claim Ajax and La Masia products join abi? Una own no get part 2 o.

Who be the La Masia product there?

Btw the rejection can happen at any stage of their career ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Olodo, you don't nurture established players.

Cr7 was already the best player in the whole Universe b4 Madrid came begging and eventually broke the world transfer.

Bale had won multiple awards already and wasn't an U-21 b4 same Madrid broke another world transfer, I am sure you still remember how Spurs made them their maga b4 dey eventually accepted to let him join.

Modric nko, Suarez nko, already the best player in the league, highest goals scorer, he wasn't 19 or 22 when Barca begged to sign him.

If you can sign 19 year old Mbappe Or Rashford, na then u get mouth to talk say u sign them to nurture them, wetin u wan nurture for Suarez/Cr7 or Bale game as at when they joined.

No dey talk like person wey get brain fatigue just because say data cheap cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter and A40 dey pray seriously, dey do vigil day and night make Alexis join their team next season, should we call him EPL reject??

Your brain is meant to think and argue objectively, it is not meant for decoration grin grin grin

Whether you agree or not... Barcelona and real Madrid are dream clubs for any sane player including EPL stars. Apart from Ronaldo, I beg to disagree that bale and modric were established. Of course, your EPL media hyped the life outta bale, and Madrid broke the bank for him... As for modric, he wouldn't dare dream of FIFA pro if he was still playing for Tottenham. You would also agree that cr7, bale, modric spent long years playing in English teams before they became regular starters... Isn't thay what player development/ nurturing means? Suarez's case is quite different though.

Hazard is already 26, and all EPL rats are wailing for Madrid to sign him (but he's not among top five players according to FIFA). You would agree that his status could potentially change if he moves to Madrid as a ballondor favorite...Hope you get the point

I know say you don win league so you get mouth... Anyway see you next UCL season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Who be the La Masia product there?

Btw the rejection can happen at any stage of their career ...

Gerard Pique
Gio Dos Santos.

No be me call them rejects. Nah your peeps tag them rejects.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

Gerard Pique
Gio Dos Santos.

No be me call them rejects. Nah your peeps tag them rejects.

Gerard Pique is not a La Masia product...as in he did not graduate to the first team. He didn't even play in Barca B.

He was introduced to football at La Masia, but EPL is where he learnt his trade. I mean man was a DM before that red nosed alcoholic Scotsman turned him to a CB.

Nah Pique was made in England...and chased away by Jonny Evans. Now Pique is bossing La Liga. What a dead league. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

I was just waiting for one of you EPL rats to quote me. Why didn't any liga club attempt to sign Pedro after he failed to extend his contract? Neymar and Suarez's signing showed the intention of the club that Pedro's place was meant for the bench... Just like Alexis and a host of other liga players who are bossing your EPL.

In addition, you always claim professional football know it all... Below is one of your post that assumes Neymar can only be rated above hazard if he plays in your overrated EPL. I wonder how someone with such knowledge will rate a player's quality by league and not by individual performances. Ignominious ignoramus!

so you mean no club in la liga was willing to sign pedro? what kind of foo.lishness is this ehn. i'm done with ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), oliverano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.