Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574628 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
airmark:

How many goals did pep fraudiola contribute in the 18 goals? Thats why he is struggling to make the first 4 in epl, first time in his coaching career, conceding goals to relegated teams in the league.

Pep side is currently the 4th best defence in the EPL. Arsenal with EPL legendary and longest serving manager conceded 10 of those 18 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
so you mean no club in la liga was willing to sign pedro? what kind of foo.lishness is this ehn. i'm done with ya.

grin grin

You name it... You know it all sheybi? Tell me liga clubs that made bids for Pedro...or be forever silent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

grin grin

You name it... You know it all sheybi? Tell me liga clubs that made bids for Pedro...or be forever silent
you are just an ı dıot. asıde real madrıd pedro was too bıg for the rest clubs to sıgn. common sense

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
Breaking news

Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo have now been confirmed as an EPL reject by Lord sererenova because no PL club tried to bid for them before they joined Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Olodo, you don't nurture established players.

Cr7 was already the best player in the whole Universe b4 Madrid came begging and eventually broke the world transfer.

Bale had won multiple awards already and wasn't an U-21 b4 same Madrid broke another world transfer, I am sure you still remember how Spurs made them their maga b4 dey eventually accepted to let him join.

Modric nko, Suarez nko, already the best player in the league, highest goals scorer, he wasn't 19 or 22 when Barca begged to sign him.

If you can sign 19 year old Mbappe Or Rashford, na then u get mouth to talk say u sign them to nurture them, wetin u wan nurture for Suarez/Cr7 or Bale game as at when they joined.

No dey talk like person wey get brain fatigue just because say data cheap cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter and A40 dey pray seriously, dey do vigil day and night make Alexis join their team next season, should we call him EPL reject??

Your brain is meant to think and argue objectively, it is not meant for decoration grin grin grin

When La Liga teams buy they buy the top players from the EPL like Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez Modric

When EPL buy they buy the players that are not desired by La Liga top teams they buy Ozil, Yaya, Valdez, DiMaria, Sanchez, Pedro. See now they are chasing Hames Rodriguez who cant make it in Madrid

WHen will EPL teams buy the top echelon La Liga stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Ramos, Casillas,

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
you are just an ı dıot. asıde real madrıd pedro was too bıg for the rest clubs to sıgn. common sense

grin grin grin
Ignominious cvnt!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

Whether you agree or not... Barcelona and real Madrid are dream clubs for any sane player including EPL stars.

My brother, this one na another topic entirely, totally different from your initial post, nobody dey argue this one with you. Barca and Madrid are the two best (and most successful) clubs in the world, they are rich, they can pay any amount on wages. No deviate abeg. cheesy

Apart from Ronaldo, I beg to disagree that bale and modric were established.

What makes CR7 established at that age that didn't make Modric and Bale established, better start explaining

Of course, your EPL media hyped the life outta bale, and Madrid broke the bank for him... As for modric, he wouldn't dare dream of FIFA pro if he was still playing for Tottenham. You would also agree that cr7, bale, modric spent long years playing in English teams before they became regular starters... Isn't thay what player development/ nurturing means?

Are you missing the point? Bale and Modric started in Spurs as youths just like Pedro started with Barca, they are already developed players b4 moving to Madrid, Bale won the YPFA when he was regarded as a youth and also won the PFA which means he was no longer a youth, get your facts right. Abi u go call Pedro, Sanchez and Ozil developing players when when they moved to the EPL? Cos I no understand you.

If na Rashford, Mbappe una sign or any under 23 player, na doz ones still dey develop.

Hazard is already 26, and all EPL rats are wailing for Madrid to sign him (but he's not among top five players according to FIFA). You would agree that his status could potentially change if he moves to Madrid as a ballondor favorite...Hope you get the point

What has this got to do with the discussion we are having? He is a star player already, Madrid wants him, Zidane wants him, he is playing alongside olodos like Matic and Costa in the EPL, his status will change if he plays alongside CR7, Modric, Ramos, Marcelo and other Star players in a team that has won the UCL more than 10 times already compared to a Chelsea team that has won it only once.

So, I don't know what your point really is bros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
bigkesh:
Breaking news

Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo have now been confirmed as an EPL reject by Lord sererenova because no PL club tried to bid for them before they joined Madrid

Why are EPL fans all the same? If I check your posts now, it will be obvious you're a shekpite, or better still an e-rat.

English clubs feed real Madrid and Barcelona!!! Madrid particularly takes pleasure in tapping your made in EPL players and taking them to the world's biggest stage... Ask Mr dayo for more details!

On the other hand, players who aren't desired again are shipped off to the EPL and they become gods there.

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

When La Liga teams buy they buy the top players from the EPL like Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez Modric

When EPL buy they buy the players that are not desired by La Liga top teams they buy Ozil, Yaya, Valdez, DiMaria, Sanchez, Pedro. See now they are chasing Hames Rodriguez who cant make it in Madrid

WHen will EPL teams buy the top echelon La Liga stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Ramos, Casillas,

Should we call Alexis an EPL reject now that you desperately want to sign him? That is what concerns you in this discourse.

Bar Messi, Iniesta and Neymar, the big boys in Spain were once EPL players, Madrid and Barca paid huge billions of pounds to sign our players while we get their players for peanuts.

Modric o, Bale o, Suarez o, Cr7 o, abeg help me calculate how much these 2 teams paid in total and how much they've been forking out every week to pay them.??

We are not magas like Madrid....na them fit dey break transfer record every season just to win trophies, very soon, they will break another transfer record to sign another EPL player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

My brother, this one na another topic entirely, totally different from your initial post, nobody dey argue this one with you. Barca and Madrid are the two best (and most successful) clubs in the world, they are rich, they can pay any amount on wages. No deviate abeg. cheesy

I didn't deviate from the topic o jare... Barca and Madrid play in the serie A abi? No be laliga dem dey? cheesy

What makes CR7 established at that age that didn't make Modric and Bale established, better explain.

So you would say Modric and bale were world class players while in Tottenham? Smh undecided... I no go even talk...

Are you missing the point? Bale and Modric started in Spurs as youths just like Pedro started with Barca, they are already developed players, Bale won the YPFA when he was regarded as a youth and also won the PFA which means he was no longer a youth, get your facts right. Abi u go call Pedro, Sanchez and Ozil developing players when when they moved to the EPL? Cos I no understand you.

Pedro, Sanchez, ozil became excess loads...and were liga rejects. They got shipped off to your EPL. Besides Pedro who came from the lamasia, Sanchez and ozil were brought in from feeder leagues (udineze and Bremen). Cr7, modic, and bale were also supply players from your EPL... cheesy.

If na Rashford, Mbappe una sign or any under 23 player, na doz ones still dey develop.

No EPL player is rated world class at the moment by FIFA. As far as I'm concerned, all of them are still developing grin

What has this got to do with the discussion we are having? He is a star player already, Madrid wants him, Zidane wants him, he is playing alongside olodos like Matic and Costa in the EPL, his status will change if he plays alongside CR7, Modric, Ramos, Marcelo and other Star players in a team that has won the UCL more than 10 times already compared to a Chelsea team that has won it only once.

grin grin grin
Star player? Ordinary pfa, kante beat him to it... Abeg talk better thing cheesy

So, I don't know what your point really is bro
Point is EPL is a feeder league. Case closed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should we call Alexis an EPL reject now that you desperately want to sign him? That is what concerns you in this discourse.

Bar Messi, Iniesta and Neymar, the big boys in Spain were once EPL players, Madrid and Barca paid huge billions of pounds to sign our players while we get their players for peanuts.

Modric o, Bale o, Suarez o, Cr7 o, abeg help me calculate how much these 2 teams paid in total and how much they've been forking out every week to pay them.??

We are not magas like Madrid....na them fit dey break transfer record every season just to win trophies, very soon, they will break another transfer record to sign another EPL player.

Alexis was once PFA fans player of the year So how can a player voted player of the year by the fans be a reject

Bar Messi Neymar Iniesta we have Busquets Ramos, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, In the entire Madrid + Barca first 11 iirc only 5 are ex EPL(Pique ROnaldo, Bale, Modric, Suarez)

When a club comes and take your best player every season to make them win trophies and you cannot win yet you call them maga,

You get their players for peanut? the only peanut here is the size of your brains

Below is the what EPL teams pay for players not wanted by La Liga sides

Dimaria 63M EPL record signing
Alexis 42M
Ozil 47M
Pedro 27M
Yaya 30M

I am certain James will come for over 40M too

None of these have won best player in la Liga before, but Ronaldo, Suarez, Bale were best players in the EPL before going to EPL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2017
The argument is even dead on arrival.

Sanchez left bcus he needed first team opportunities, same as ozil,pedro,yaya toure,di maria, all ruled or is ruling the EPL self di maria.

Chelseafan1 self .

Ronaldo,bale,modric,Suarez (and even aspas cool )
left bcus they needed an upgrade,
will Ronaldo have d opportunity of competing with messi if he had stayed in the EPL undecided
He will be very lucky to have 2 ballon d'or s now.

Why do you chelsea fans want Hazard to cross to the liga
Isn't it obvious that his chances of winning the WPOTY will be slimmer than Motorola blade if he had stayed

The fact is obvious, whenever a top player's from England wants an upgrade, the only league that pop up his head is real Madrid or barca,Anytime a player is struggling for first team in the liga,England comes to mind.
James Rodriguez will probably do the same
LA liga is to the EPL what the Norwegian or Romanian league is to the Nigerian league,deal with it,baba ni father fun omo cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:28pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Real Madrid/Barca are not equal to La Liga. Those two clubs are the biggest in the world and as such can get any freaking player they want, and indeed they actually stockpile world class player, while all other clubs in all the leagues hustle for Madrid/Barca rejects...from Bayern to Manyoo, Psg to Juve, Chelsea to Ajax etc.

So if you want to mention la liga rejects, don't mention rejects from those clubs. They may be in la liga but they're really in a league of their own...

Now if you want to give us examples of La Liga rejects from clubs not called Barca and Madrid, coming to rule EPL, then I'm interested in hearing them...cos me I can give you countless examples of dead guys from EPL that came to destroy La Liga...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:29pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Alexis was once PFA fans player of the year So how can a player voted player of the year by the fans be a reject

Bar Messi Neymar Iniesta we have Busquets Ramos, Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, In the entire Madrid + Barca first 11 iirc only 5 are ex EPL(Pique ROnaldo, Bale, Modric, Suarez)

When a club comes and take your best player every season to make them win trophies and you cannot win yet you call them maga,

You get their players for peanut? the only peanut here is the size of your brains

Below is the what EPL teams pay for players not wanted by La Liga sides

Dimaria 63M EPL record signing
Alexis 42M
Ozil 47M
Pedro 27M
Yaya 30M

I am certain James will come for over 40M too

None of these have won best player in la Liga before, but Ronaldo, Suarez, Bale were best players in the EPL before going to EPL

What does this prove really, na only that money-miss road Man utd fit dey blow money anyhow to sign players and not win anything with them. Pogba is another example.

Cr7 - 82m
Bale - 86m
Suarez - 68m
Modric - 26m

Oya, that is 4 against 5 players, compare and tell me which league spent more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:41pm On May 15, 2017
Upnepaa:
The argument is even dead on arrival.

Sanchez left bcus he needed first team opportunities, same as ozil,pedro,yaya toure,di maria, all ruled or is ruling the EPL self di maria.

Chelseafan1 self .

Ronaldo,bale,modric,Suarez (and even aspas cool )
left bcus they needed an upgrade,
will Ronaldo have d opportunity of competing with messi if he had stayed in the EPL undecided
He will be very lucky to have 2 ballon d'or s now.

Why do you chelsea fans want Hazard to cross to the liga
Isn't it obvious that his chances of winning the WPOTY will be slimmer than Motorola blade if he had stayed

The fact is obvious, whenever a top player's from England wants an upgrade, the only league that pop up his head is real Madrid or barca,Anytime a player is struggling for first team in the liga,England comes to mind.
James Rodriguez will probably do the same
LA liga is to the EPL what the Norwegian or Romanian league is to the Nigerian league,deal with it,baba ni father fun omo cool

Barca and Madrid are only 2 out of 20 Laliga clubs. Those guys that left the 2 teams left because they are too good to ride the bench, they need to move to other top teams that can afford them playing time.

That doesn't mean that they are rejects like y'all want us to believe.

Mention any other Laliga team out of the 20 that can afford players like hazard,dybala cr7, Bale, Modric, Harry-kane, Mbappe etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Gerard Pique is not a La Masia product...as in he did not graduate to the first team. He didn't even play in Barca B.

He was introduced to football at La Masia, but EPL is where he learnt his trade. I mean man was a DM before that red nosed alcoholic Scotsman turned him to a CB.

Nah Pique was made in England...and chased away by Jonny Evans. Now Pique is bossing La Liga. What a dead league. cool

Pique just like Cesc is a product of La Masia. Without the Footballing Education He received at the world's greatest Football academy, He would have simply turned out to be another wasteman. The likes of whom litter the Premier league grin.

Nah that high footballing IQ He's got is as a result of His La Masia training. Let the EPL stick to the likes of Stones,Johnny Evans and Callum Chambers abeg. Chase who out?Pique had simply outgrown the Premier League tongue. There is only so much hoofing of the ball a quality defender can take.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:49pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

I didn't deviate from the topic o jare... Barca and Madrid play in the serie A abi? No be laliga dem dey? cheesy

So you would say Modric and bale were world class players while in Tottenham? Smh undecided... I no go even talk...

Pedro, Sanchez, ozil became excess loads...and were liga rejects. They got shipped off to your EPL. Besides Pedro who came from the lamasia, Sanchez and ozil were brought in from feeder leagues (udineze and Bremen). Cr7, modic, and bale were also supply players from your EPL... cheesy.

No EPL player is rated world class at the moment by FIFA. As far as I'm concerned, all of them are still developing grin

grin grin grin
Star player? Ordinary pfa, kante beat him to it... Abeg talk better thing cheesy

Point is EPL is a feeder league. Case closed grin

Na u sabi, I have made my point known, if you like call am the worst league in the world. Anything to make you have a good evening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Real Madrid/Barca are not equal to La Liga. Those two clubs are the biggest in the world and as such can get any freaking player they want, and indeed they actually stockpile world class player, while all other clubs in all the leagues hustle for Madrid/Barca rejects...from Bayern to Manyoo, Psg to Juve, Chelsea to Ajax etc.

So if you want to mention la liga rejects, don't mention rejects from those clubs. They may be in la liga but they're really in a league of their own...
Now if you want to give us examples of La Liga rejects from clubs not called Barca and Madrid, coming to rule EPL, then I'm interested in hearing them...cos me I can give you countless examples of dead guys from EPL that came to destroy La Liga...

Real and Barca are fully fledged La Liga teams and they represent La Liga. If they are not equal to La Liga then what are they equal to? Is Man Utd, City or Chelsea equal to EPL? Top 8 transfer records in the EPL is between these 3 clubs

All the players I gave you couldnt make it in the top La Liga teams and they found the willing EPL where the standard is much lower that they can flex their muscle

La liga takes EPL best and give them back what they cant digest into their system
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na u sabi, I have made my point known, if you like call am the worst league in the world. Anything to make you have a good evening.
I know say my matter don tire you grin
No worry, we go jam for UCL next season. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Barca and Madrid are only 2 out of 20 Laliga clubs. Those guys that left the 2 teams left because they are too good to ride the bench, they need to move to other top teams that can afford them playing time.

That doesn't mean that they are rejects like y'all want us to believe.

Mention any other Laliga team out of the 20 that can afford players like hazard,dybala cr7, Bale, Modric, Harry-kane, Mbappe etc

Yes they are 2 of 20 and what sense does that make? How many EPL teams can afford Pogba, How many can afford DiMaria

The top 5 EPL transfer records are between Man Utd and Man city. are these also representative of Crystal palace, Liverpool and Tottenham?

mention other EPL sides aside Manure Chelsea and City that can afford Lewandoski, Messi, Muller, Iniesta, Ramos and Pogba and DiMaria

You want us to accept activities and achievement of ManUtd, City and Chelsea as EPL but we shouldnt accept Real and Barca as EPL. See mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:08pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Real and Barca are fully fledged La Liga teams and they represent La Liga. If they are not equal to La Liga then what are they equal to? Is Man Utd, City or Chelsea equal to EPL? Top 8 transfer records in the EPL is between these 3 clubs

All the players I gave you couldnt make it in the top La Liga teams and they found the willing EPL where the standard is much lower that they can flex their muscle

La liga takes EPL best and give them back what they cant digest into their system

If Real Madrid and Barca are not just the top 2 teams in La Liga, they are the top 2 teams in the world. Can you give an example of any other 'Top La Liga' team taking EPL's best players?

I will wait.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
If Real Madrid and Barca are not just the top 2 teams in La Liga, they are the top 2 teams in the world. Can you give an example of any other 'Top La Liga' team taking EPL's best players?

I will wait.

Top 2 teams in the world based on what? I will wait
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes they are 2 of 20 and what sense does that make? How many EPL teams can afford Pogba, How many can afford DiMaria

The top 5 EPL transfer records are between Man Utd and Man city. are these also representative of Crystal palace, Liverpool and Tottenham?

mention other EPL sides aside Manure Chelsea and City that can afford Lewandoski, Messi, Muller, Iniesta, Ramos and Pogba and DiMaria

You want us to accept activities and achievement of ManUtd, City and Chelsea as EPL but we shouldnt accept Real and Barca as EPL. See mumu

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man utd
Man city

4 teams that can afford all these players you mentioned bar Messi....4 is greater than 2. Make I no even mention Liverpool and Spurs

Goodnyt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man utd
Man city

4 teams that can afford all these players you mentioned bar Messi....4 is greater than 2.

Goodnyt.

raumdeuter:

I believe that was the quote you responded to.

The question is aside Man Utd, City and Chelsea, yet you went ahead and listed City Chelsea and manure.

This is why people here think you have brains the size of peanut

Now make another attempt and use your nuts to think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

I know say my matter don tire you grin
No worry, we go jam for UCL next season. wink

I am not sure we are ready yet so far say dt god Messi still dey una midst.

Make I see how our transfers go be ds TW first, I go know whether we fit flog una. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

Pique just like Cesc is a product of La Masia. Without the Footballing Education He received at the world's greatest Football academy, He would have simply turned out to be another wasteman. The likes of whom litter the Premier league grin.

Nah that high footballing IQ He's got is as a result of His La Masia training. Let the EPL stick to the likes of Stones,Johnny Evans and Callum Chambers abeg. Chase who out?Pique had simply outgrown the Premier League tongue. There is only so much hoofing of the ball a quality defender can take.

Pique didn't even turn professional in Spain. The first professional contract he ever signed was in England. Pique at La Masia was just one of those regular kids that you can find in any 'academy' under the bridge in Surulere.

He went straight from Barca Academy to Manyoo academy where he was taught how to to play the game.

Please don't say it outside that La Masia graduates have high IQ. Adama Traore might balloon yet anothrr cross at the riverside stadium and karma will blow the ball to come and smack you in the back of your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

I believe that was the quote you responded to.

The question is aside Man Utd, City and Chelsea, yet you went ahead and listed City Chelsea and manure.

This is why people here think you have brains the size of peanut

Now make another attempt and use your nuts to think

Abi asinwin leleyi ni, are you blind, I listed 4 teams not 3, were you expecting me to list Everton and Hull city??

You are an unrepentant retaard, 4 is more than 2, stop being a dolt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2017
bigkesh:
Breaking news

As if any EPL team could afford Ronaldo undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:24pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Top 2 teams in the world based on what? I will wait

Based on a combined assessment

UCL wins

Revenue

Average attendance

Fan Base

Transfer fees

Forbes Valuation

Oya answer my question o...which la liga clubs outside Madrid/Barca are constantly stealing EPL best...

I will wait.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abi asinwin leleyi ni, are you blind, I listed 4 teams not 3, were you expecting me to list Everton and Hull city??

You are an unrepentant retaard, 4 is more than 2, stop being a dolt.

Asunnu ni eleyi, oponu akinrada.

The post was ASIDE these 3, yet in your rolyal foolishness posted the same 3. Alainironu ara Galatia

Moreover its only a gentic iddiot like you that will think Arsenal can afford to buy Messi, Lewandoski, Muller, Pogba or DiMaria

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Based on a combined assessment
UCL wins
Revenue
Average attendance
Fan Base
Transfer fees
Forbes Valuation

How did we come about these arbitrary standards and assessment? Average attendance? Fan base? why not age of club?

Any report that placed the 2 as the top 2 teams in the world.

I doubt any of these individual assessment has both as top 2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Pique didn't even turn professional in Spain. The first professional contract he ever signed was in England. Pique at La Masia was just one of those regular kids that you can find in any 'academy' under the bridge in Surulere.

He went straight from Barca Academy to Manyoo academy where he was taught how to to play the game.

Please don't say it outside that La Masia graduates have high IQ. Adama Traore might balloon yet anothrr cross at the riverside stadium and karma will blow the ball to come and smack you in the back of your head.

He did not sign a Professional contract because united basically poached Him. And they got away with it because of the law in spain at that time. They were also offering Him big bucks too. Regular wetin? Pique that was rated highly rated? Touted to be the next break out star... Why do you think United went balls in for Him and not other members of La Masia?

Taught Him wetin? Why did they not teach the useless johnny Evans the same thing? No be the same place dem dey?

In comparison to other Academies ie Chelsea's, they undoubtedly do produce high IQ footballers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.