Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574985 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:41pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

How did we come about these arbitrary standards and assessment? Average attendance? Fan base? why not age of club?

Any report that placed the 2 as the top 2 teams in the world.

I doubt any of these individual assessment has both as top 2

I got you covered bro

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2015/05/06/real-madrid-tops-ranking-of-the-worlds-most-valuable-soccer-teams/#2a349cb62bbd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

When La Liga teams buy they buy the top players from the EPL like Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez Modric

When EPL buy they buy the players that are not desired by La Liga top teams they buy Ozil, Yaya, Valdez, DiMaria, Sanchez, Pedro. See now they are chasing Hames Rodriguez who cant make it in Madrid

WHen will EPL teams buy the top echelon La Liga stars like Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Ramos, Casillas,
So la Liga is all about Real Madrid and Barcelona. You nor know ball, Abeg stick to volleyball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

He did not sign a Professional contract because united basically poached Him. And they got away with it because of the law in spain at that time. They were also offering Him big bucks too. Regular wetin? Pique that was rated highly rated? Touted to be the next break out star... Why do you think United went balls in for Him and not other members of La Masia?

Taught Him wetin? Why did they not teach the useless johnny Evans the same thing? No be the same place dem dey?

In comparison to other Academies ie Chelsea's, they undoubtedly do produce high IQ footballers.

Pique poached? Is he an egg or an elephant?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

I got you covered bro

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2015/05/06/real-madrid-tops-ranking-of-the-worlds-most-valuable-soccer-teams/#2a349cb62bbd

What a load of crap

Social media followers, social media ranking, Broadcast revenue, matchday revenue all crap

You can as well include, age of the club, looks of the players, number of tattoos and other irrelevance

If its about total revenue lets know, if its sporting success lets know. not stupid things like social media and matchday revenue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
So la Liga is all about Real Madrid and Barcelona. You nor know ball, Abeg stick to volleyball.

So is EPL about Manure, City and Chelsea? You no know ball, stick to ten-ten and suwe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:55pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Asunnu ni eleyi, oponu akinrada.

The post was ASIDE these 3, yet in your rolyal foolishness posted the same 3. Alainironu ara Galatia

Moreover its only a gentic iddiot like you that will think Arsenal can afford to buy Messi, Lewandoski, Muller, Pogba or DiMaria

Oponu, only less Dan 5 clubs in the world can sign Messi and also afford his weekly wage....i didn't include Messi oloshi.

Yes, Arsenal can sign all the other players, take that to the bank.

Ode, aside Barca and Madrid, which other Laliga team can sign Hazard, Lewandoski, Pogba....

Stop arguing like a retaard, use your brain.

4 still greater than 2,agree or die.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:55pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

What a load of crap

Social media followers, social media ranking, Broadcast revenue, matchday revenue all crap

You can as well include, age of the club, looks of the players, number of tattoos and other irrelevance

If its about total revenue lets know, if its sporting success lets know. not stupid things like social media and matchday revenue

Look at this trifling old man.

I gave you a list of variables there, including the reputable publications that you asked for.

Combine all of those variables and tell me any two clubs bigger than Madrid or Barca.

Or you give us a reason you disagree with Real Madrid and Barca being the biggest clubs in the world, and tell us who is bigger than them both in absolute terms.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the La Liga club outside Madrid and Barca that has been taking EPL best as you said o...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

I didn't deviate from the topic o jare... Barca and Madrid play in the serie A abi? No be laliga dem dey? cheesy

So you would say Modric and bale were world class players while in Tottenham? Smh undecided... I no go even talk...

Pedro, Sanchez, ozil became excess loads...and were liga rejects. They got shipped off to your EPL. Besides Pedro who came from the lamasia, Sanchez and ozil were brought in from feeder leagues (udineze and Bremen). Cr7, modic, and bale were also supply players from your EPL... cheesy.

No EPL player is rated world class at the moment by FIFA. As far as I'm concerned, all of them are still developing grin

grin grin grin
Star player? Ordinary pfa, kante beat him to it... Abeg talk better thing cheesy

Point is EPL is a feeder league. Case closed grin
bale was not a world class before Madrid signed him? But Sergio Bousquet is world class abi. May I know how you term a player world class? Stick to cricket you this boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Look at this trifling old man.
I gave you a list of variables there, including the reputable publications that you asked for.
Combine all of those variables and tell me any two clubs bigger than Madrid or Barca.
Or you give us a reason you disagree with Real Madrid and Barca being the biggest clubs in the world, and tell us who is bigger than them both in absolute terms.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the La Liga club outside Madrid and Barca that has been taking EPL best as you said o...

Most of those factors are silly. Like social media etc.

WHat matters is revenue made and trophies won

Barcelona isnt top 2 in revenue and neither in trophies won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Oponu, only less Dan 5 clubs in the world can sign Messi and also afford his weekly wage....i didn't include Messi oloshi.
Yes, Arsenal can sign all the other players, take that to the bank.

Ode, aside Barca and Madrid, which other Laliga team can sign Hazard, Lewandoski, Pogba....

Stop arguing like a retaard, use your brain.

4 still greater than 2,agree or die.

If Arsenal can buy then Atletico can buy, Wolfsburg can buy dindinrin atole

Aside City Chelsea and Manure which EPL side can buy Lewandoski, Muller Pogba and co

You are a known reetardd and the biggest foool on the forum ask someone to think for you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
bale was not a world class before Madrid signed him? But Sergio Bousquet is world class abi. May I know how you term a player world class? Stick to cricket you this boy

Sighs!
No bale was not world class. He is still not world class. He is not even the greatest Welsh player.

Please stop quoting me, I have better things to do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Most of those factors are silly. Like social media etc.

WHat matters is revenue made and trophies won

Barcelona isnt top 2 in revenue and neither in trophies won

Forbes i know, Raumdeuter I don't.

If you disagree with their metrics, then float your own world acclaimed magazine and tackle them...until then refer your reservations to the nearest brick wall.

You still haven't told us which other top La Liga clubs are stealing EPL best players

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Forbes i know, Raumdeuter I don't.

If you disagree with their metrics, then float your own world acclaimed magazine and tackle them...until then refer your reservations to the nearest brick wall.

You still haven't told us which other top La Liga clubs are stealing EPL best players

Manchester United top Deloitte's Football Money League
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10843204/premier-league-clubs-see-revenues-reach-record-high-but-make-a-loss-overall

Very few clubs in the world can afford top talents including the 2 in La Liga Asking to exclude Barca and Madrid is like asking to discount CHlsea Manure and City when talking about the EPL

Is it Sevilla vs Everton we shold be discussing or Atletico vs Arsenal or Hull vs Levante
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Manchester United top Deloitte's Football Money League
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10843204/premier-league-clubs-see-revenues-reach-record-high-but-make-a-loss-overall

Very few clubs in the world can afford top talents including the 2 in La Liga Asking to exclude Barca and Madrid is like asking to discount CHlsea Manure and City when talking about the EPL

Is it Sevilla vs Everton we shold be discussing or Atletico vs Arsenal or Hull vs Levante

Deloitee Money league is just one factor...which if you check my original post I already counted.

Manyoo 1st

Madrid and Barca joint 2nd.

Then factor in all the other variables.

The question is still remains o...whuch other La Liga club is stealing EPL top talent?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:56pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

If Arsenal can buy then Atletico can buy, Wolfsburg can buy dindinrin atole

Aside City Chelsea and Manure which EPL side can buy Lewandoski, Muller Pogba and co

You are a known reetardd and the biggest foool on the forum ask someone to think for you

Oga, go sleep, Wolsburg and Atleti don't have the spending power of Arsenal, only a simpleton like you will disagree.

Get lost. 4 is greater than 2 Idioot tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Deloitee Money league is just one factor...which if you check my original post I already counted.

Manyoo 1st

The question is still remains o...whuch other La Liga club is stealing EPL top talent?

Ask him from now till next year, the old foool will pretend not to see the bolded
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Oga, go sleep, Wolsburg and Atleti don't have the spending power of Arsenal, only a simpleton like you will disagree.

Get lost. 4 is greater than 2 Idioot tongue

Prove to us that Atletico and Wolfsburg dont have the spending power of Arsenal Asunnu, oponu. WHat spending power does Arsenal have the Supermarket of all top clubs in Europe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Manyoo 1st

The only factors that count are revenue and trophies Not facebook and twitter followers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Prove to us that Atletico and Wolfsburg dont have the spending power of Arsenal Asunnu, oponu. WHat spending power does Arsenal have the Supermarket of all top clubs in Europe

Oloshi, 4 is still greater than 2, get out of my life grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Oloshi, 4 is still greater than 2, get out of my life grin

The only thing in your life is extreme foolishness. Be doing waka bout with your empty head like GP tank supported on bamboo stick

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:12pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

The only thing in your life is extreme foolishness. Be doing waka bout with your empty head like GP tank supported on bamboo stick

We dey talk about EPL vs Laliga, wetin be your own concern for there abeg....who dey do mumu waka upandan, if you had dedicated more time 2 ur dead thread, una for Don grow pass ds.

Are you now a Barça fan, make we know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:17pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

The only factors that count are revenue and trophies Not facebook and twitter followers

Maybe according to Raumdorbes, but not to a world acclaimed financial magazine like Forbes.

It's like a choice between Uche Jombo and Beyonce.

You still haven't given us the top clubs outside Madrid/Barca stealing EPL best players o.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should we call Alexis an EPL reject now that you desperately want to sign him? That is what concerns you in this discourse.

Bar Messi, Iniesta and Neymar, the big boys in Spain were once EPL players, Madrid and Barca paid huge billions of pounds to sign our players while we get their players for peanuts.

Modric o, Bale o, Suarez o, Cr7 o, abeg help me calculate how much these 2 teams paid in total and how much they've been forking out every week to pay them.??

We are not magas like Madrid....na them fit dey break transfer record every season just to win trophies, very soon, they will break another transfer record to sign another EPL player.
Alexis no be reject. Reject wey dem dey beg to extend? The crucial point here to note is the desire of the respective clubs to keep the said players. Most EPL signings were guys these clubs didn't want to keep
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
senorova:

Sighs!
No bale was not world class. He is still not world class. He is not even the greatest Welsh player.

Please stop quoting me, I have better things to do.

But Bousquet is world class shey? M u m u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
Ter Stegen don marry.

Idiot. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:36pm On May 15, 2017
A40:

Alexis no be reject. Reject wey dem dey beg to extend? The crucial point here to note is the desire of the respective clubs to keep the said players. Most EPL signings were guys these clubs didn't want to keep

They necessarily weren't rejects, it was just like letting De bryune and Lukaku leave.

Except if you agree that De bryune was a Chelsea reject.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Maybe according to Raumdorbes, but not to a world acclaimed financial magazine like Forbes.

It's like a choice between Uche Jombo and Beyonce.

You still haven't given us the top clubs outside Madrid/Barca stealing EPL best players o.

Ramudeen (wannabe Barca fan), answer this bolded na, even if you won't answer anyone again in your life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Ramudeen (wannabe Barca fan), answer this bolded na, even if you won't answer anyone again in your life.

Omugo, you havent given us with evidence EPL teams aside City Manure and Chelsea that can afford to buy Pogba, Lewandoski, Muller Dybala and co

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
But Bousquet is world class shey? M u m u

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

They necessarily weren't rejects, it was just like letting De bryune and Lukaku leave.

Except if you agree that De bryune was a Chelsea reject.
Yeah it could be argued. Every club has bought a reject at one point or the other. Una no suppose take am personal. Robben we bought technically was a Madrid reject. Barca bought an Arsenal reject in Vermaelen, Chelsea bought one with Pedro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
Why British managers never get top jobs. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 15, 2017
Terry getting exposed FFS. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.