Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617722 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2017
diggz:

So Coentrao still dey madrid grin

Yeah... played one game all season I think... when Marcelo was rested...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:10am On May 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Yeah... played one game all season I think... when Marcelo was rested...

He must hv deteriorated badly for nacho to be benching him too. ManU don almost fall maga buy am o!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2017
diggz:

So Coentrao still dey madrid grin

I think he will be a good addition for us
What do you think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:14am On May 22, 2017
007author:

I think he will be a good addition for us

What do you think?

Which team are you ready referring to pls? Meanwhile hup u realise he is 29years at the moment ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2017
diggz:

Which team are you ready referring to pls? Meanwhile hup u realise he is 29years at the moment ?

Chelsea of course
Taah

I thought he is in mid 20's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:25am On May 22, 2017
007author:

Chelsea of course
Taah

I thought he is in mid 20's

Coentrao is too defensive minded bruv. Except we are looking at playing 4 at the back with the left fullback not bombing forward then coentrao is our man for a 3years contract max .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2017
Congrats to Madrid, was just learning about the clause on Isco;s contract btwn Malaga and Madead. Quite interesting to learn they were gonna pay Malaga some hefty cash if they were to win the Liga, no wonder why one of the best defensive team opened yansh for christina to put one in. Anyway na Barca eff up,the same Malaga that we gave up ghost on the other day. Better off for us to gift our rival the Copa abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:

What is hard about learning from past experiences?

We are without Messi.
We lost here last season.

Yet you decide to not start Iniesta,we don't have a mid week game to play,and our next match is on the 15th.
So why was Iniesta benched?

Or the fact that he started Alba,someone who has been really shït this season over Digne who has been impressive,did we not buy him to have competition with Alba?

Looking forward to this same mistakes happening sometime in January.

#EnriqueOut.
First time I typed EnriqueOut in this thread.

As usual,There will be idiots.

stuff46:

You are one hell of a confused human being.

I see nothing wrong in the losing to Celta with the set of players since we lost in that ground with Lords and gods of football. Those that were given match needed time and they couldnt make use of it.

Do i need to tell you that Ineasta has been poor for some match now before you understand some of the reason that mad Lucho wanted not to give him the match?

I didnt watch the match but i know the selected team ought to have done better than what they did.

You are better off at posting meme's, please quit typing bull-crap.

BarcaBlood:

Dont mind d enrique out choir, as if we won @ d anoeta during d 2 seasons we won treble. Maybe its lucho who is actually playing d ball. Pep didn't win there too...hell, Pep couldn't beat Chelsea either home or away in his 4 meetings against dem as barca manager (couldn't even beat dem in normal tym @ bayern), yet he z still a legend.

Enrique didn't get it right immediately in his first season, but got it right eventually. The end justifies d means, if @ d end of d season, we fail to win anything, den id understand, but i guess d likes of bykebyke nd trendlona expects a new manager to com in with a magic wand and do abracadabra. D hypocritical thing abt fans like dem is dat if we eventually hav a good season in d end, dey ll say its because of messi's genius or msn's brilliance nd not Enrique.

In d event we dnt even win anything @ d end of d season, i don't think it will make Luis Enrique any less of a great manager, given what he has won already ; afterall La liga, which we've won 7 times out of 10, UCL which we've won thrice since 2009, and d copa del rey which we've won 4 times since 2009, aren't meant only for fc barcelona

Good riddance

BarcaBlood:

Thing is, i com to d thread expecting to read mature comments, not immature rantings and posting of largely irrelevant pics of data-happy sadists. Everyday is like a recycle of d same nonsense. I wonder how old bykebyke is
^^This one worse pass.

Couldn't separate Enrique the player,from Enrique the coach...LOL. grin

jpmoriarti:
This yeye bykebyke is a pure loser! All the while Barca was winning, he forgot he has some idiotic tweets to post here. I am so sure he hates Barca winning matches because it denies him a chance to show his disgusting selfish inclinations. As though everything is about him and his stupid tweeter friends. He loves that he's being proven right with a Barca loss or draw. So he stays around here acting like some goddamn lowlife. angry embarassed lipsrsealed
LOL...... grin

jpmoriarti:
Guy, you are beginning to sound like a broken record! Who gives a flying fuvck if you played football like the angels and won nothing at the end. You will be a laughing stock.

Let me be frank with you. Any coach that comes to Barca with the aim of taking Barca back to the football squarely made in La Masia, the football you are yearning for, will not be able to win anything in this age because the game is moving to another facet. Dilly-dalling and dawdling on possession is now outdated. Averaging 70% of possession every game is now boring and utterly unachievable. Football demands a more pragmatic approach. This is where Enrique excell. He knows how to harness the virtues of Barca style while maintaining a realistic flavour, if need be.
Olodo. grin grin grin

Arghh......Too good Too good Too good. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2017
diggz:

Coentrao is too defensive minded bruv. Except we are looking at playing 4 at the back with the left fullback not bombing forward then coentrao is our man for a 3years contract max .

You are right sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
Points difference between 1st and 2nd in last three years:

LaLiga: 3, 1, 2

Premier League: 10, 10, 8

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2017
I will be here in. full force when we wins the ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
Bykebyke how market?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
diggz:
Bykebyke how market?
Huh.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 1:20pm On May 22, 2017
Leo Messi, greatest ever/ haters? They can hate forever/ Messi just flows better. He did not create the river/

They act like they don't know him/ those homies, when they are lonely/ at home, we know they are calling his name/ 'Cause right next to the wall of shame, is the hall of fame/ so they see him on his throne- my man/

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Just seen a video of Ronaldo's mother holding a Ballon D'or poster shouting Campeones Campeones Campeones.

Bïtch is spreading propaganda like she didn't try to abort him...LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:
A match fixing investigation should be done for that Madrid game.

Malaga's defense parted like the red sea for Cristina's goal.
A red card, two penalties and an own goal......
Yh. Match fixing!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
Zabaleta and Clichy leaving City in the summer. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
Lana1:
A red card, two penalties and an own goal......
Yh. Match fixing!
You just listed normal things that may happen in a football match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:
A match fixing investigation should be done for that Madrid game.

Malaga's defense parted like the red sea for Cristina's goal.
Y'all thought I was joking? grin

https://twitter.com/culeculeFCB/status/866657802785345537

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
weedtaker:
who cares undecided
Madrid couldn't win La Liga without rubbing palms.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Just seen a video of Ronaldo's mother holding a Ballon D'or poster shouting Campeones Campeones Campeones.

Bïtch is spreading propaganda like she didn't try to abort him...LOL. grin grin

cheesy
I know you just trolling...
But biitch should never be a metaphor to mother wink

No offense meant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 4:57pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:

Madrid couldn't win La Liga without rubbing palms.
really?? tell me more cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 22, 2017
senorova:

cheesy
I know you just trolling...
But biitch should never be a metaphor to mother wink

No offense meant
None taken bro.

I mean everything I type,I do not troll.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 22, 2017
I would kill for a Copa loss.

I cannot reiterate how important it is that we go trophyless this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Like and share to piss off a Barca fan...

What position did your team eventually settled for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:

You just listed normal things that may happen in a football match.

Na so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2017
Barca set to name a new manager on the 29th

David Moyes resigns

Are you thinking what am thinking?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 6:48pm On May 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Barca set to name a new manager on the 29th

David Moyes resigns

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Ayam thinking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1 talking bare shït about Neymar.

Man has no shame.

A newcomer overtook Hazard as Chelsea's best player in his first season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
Barca will sign moyes...and he will bring januzai to come bench messi. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.