Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620999 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
bigkesh:
Barca set to name a new manager on the 29th

David Moyes resigns

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Don't be surprised Moyes would come and win the treble or sextuple for them. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Don't be surprised Moyes would come and win the treble or sextuple for them. grin

Congrats on your league victory bro. However, I have a simple question for you.
If Conte had come to Barca instead of Chelsea and wins the league in his first season as he did with Chelsea, would you have termed him a great/good coach?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
bykebyke:
A match fixing investigation should be done for that Madrid game.

Malaga's defense parted like the red sea for Cristina's goal.
Malaga's defence?
Match fixing?

Infact. If you watched the game it was as if madrid didn't want to play. Malaga were just attacking us upandan. Wich wan be match fixing again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
sebod:

Congrats on your league victory bro. However, I have a simple question for you.
If Conte had come to Barca instead of Chelsea and wins the league in his first season as he did with Chelsea, would you have termed him a great/good coach?

Lol... bros thanks o

Ds ur question hard o, how would I know na, when Enrique that won treble, una still dey call am fraud grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1
You should know bro. Conte came to Chelsea and won the league in his first attempt in a supposedly tough league which makes him at least a very good coach. The question is, if he had won the league for Barca in his first attempt, wouldn't you guys have termed him a fraud as anybody could coach Barca and still win?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Like Quieroz, Tony Adams, Gary Neville
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
sebod:
Chelseafan1
You should know bro. Conte came to Chelsea and won the league in his first attempt in a supposedly tough league which makes him at least a very good coach. The question is, if he had won the league for Barca in his first attempt, wouldn't you guys have termed him a fraud as anybody could coach Barca and still win?

He cannot and will not answer the question. Dude is obsessed with trolling Neymar upandan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:38pm On May 22, 2017
senorova:

He cannot and will not answer the question. Dude is obsessed with trolling Neymar upandan

I say facts about Neymar and you know it.
He is unserious most times
He balloons the balls most times
He dribbles senselessly and forgets the ball, im sure you know.
He gets carded, I mean red cards o and needless yellows

He is Overhyped too.
All these are facts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like Quieroz, Tony Adams, Gary Neville

Egbon, did Neville coach Barca? abi e tun tin shiere ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Egbon, did Neville coach Barca? abi e tun tin shiere ni.

He coached Valencia a top team.

Quieroz coached Madrid

All failed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
sebod:
Chelseafan1

We were left dumbfounded he won it in his first attempt with players Pep and Mourinho think are useless. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I say facts about Neymar and you know it.
He is unserious most times
He is Overhyped too.
All these are facts

He's all these yet has outperformed hidden hazard everywhere in football

World cup, CL, league and any competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:48pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

He's all these yet has outperformed hidden hazard everywhere in football

World cup, CL, league and any competition

Here's what your fat brother had to say. grin

Ibime:

Football no be lawn tennis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

[b]We were left dumbfounded he won it in his first attempt [/b]with players Pep and Mourinho think are useless. cheesy cheesy
The emboldened means he's a great coach. Wouldn't you have termed him fraud had he done that in Barca? Wouldn't you have also believed he's able to win it in Spain because anybody can win it in Barca and not because he's good?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TeflonBlixx: 11:01pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

grin grin

Life is simple my brother grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:08pm On May 22, 2017
sebod:

The emboldened means he's a great coach. Wouldn't you have termed him fraud had he done that in Barca? Wouldn't you have also believed he's able to win it in Spain because anybody can win it in Barca and not because he's good?

I probably wouldn't cos I didn't tag Enrique a fraud, Bykebyke and the other guys did.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

And Neymar contributed his part which resulted in his superior stats

More CL goals more world cup goals than Hidden Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:11pm On May 22, 2017
On a more serious note now Sebod, earlier Conte was losing that myself and some other fans wanted him out sef....we were swearing for him seriously until he say down, tweaked our formation to 3-4-3, that was what won us the league...

You have to give him props for that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

And Neymar contributed his part which resulted in his superior stats

More CL goals more world cup goals than Hidden Hazard

Still doesn't take away his individual show of Shame like dribbling senselessly and forgetting the ball behind, getting red cards to make his team drop points, dey probably could have won this league if the fool didn't get sent off the other day grin grin

I'll take Alexis over that ur fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Still doesn't take away his individual show of Shame like dribbling senselessly and forgetting the ball behind, getting red cards to make his team drop points, dey probably could have won this league if the fool didn't get sent off the other day grin grin

I'll take Alexis over that ur fraud.

Despite all the epistle you wrote he has been better than Hidden that doesnt dribble senselessly, doesnt forget the ball behind, doesnt get red card

Hidden is such a disgrace and no better than Zaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Despite all the epistle you wrote he has been better than Hidden that doesnt dribble senselessly, doesnt forget the ball behind, doesnt get red card

Hidden is such a disgrace and no better than Zaha

Na you sabi, he is sha a fraud to me until he wows me Messi and CR7 do. You can't change that grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na you sabi, he is sha a fraud to me until he wows me Messi and CR7 do. You can't change that grin grin

To be Hazard is just like Zaha brainless plays running around like rabbit with no focus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Y'all thought I was joking? grin

https://twitter.com/culeculeFCB/status/866657802785345537

byke, where u dey always see all these your concrete evidences? Soon as I heard of iscos contract clause, I knew my claims for Malaga to win was just a mere gibberish. That act from the defender was class. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:18am On May 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

To be Hazard is just like Zaha brainless plays running around like rabbit with no focus

Hazard PFA, FWA player of the year, Ballon D'or top 7 or 8, let's not include the awards from the French league.

Zaha nko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

Malaga's defence?
Match fixing?

Infact. If you watched the game it was as if madrid didn't want to play. Malaga were just attacking us upandan. Wich wan be match fixing again
All for show.

Watch Madrid's first goal again.

A Malaga defender literally dodged the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Y'all thought I was joking? grin

https://twitter.com/culeculeFCB/status/866657802785345537

What sort of rubbish is this? This is just pure match fixing!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 1:35am On May 23, 2017
But we knew nowww. There was no way on earth Perez was not going to fix the game. Diego Simeone had already said it last season that Spanish FA had felt it was preposterous for RM to go that long without the trophy. All season long they had some really dodgy wins- this one included.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 3:45am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

All for show.

Watch Madrid's first goal again.

A Malaga defender literally dodged the ball.
Okay. I understand your situation.
Pique has poisoned your hearts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:46am On May 23, 2017
May 21: FC Barcelona confirm they will announce a new manager on May 29.

May 22: David Moyes resigns as the manager of Sunderland AFC

Who is also thinking what I'm thinking?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

Malaga's defence?
Match fixing?

Whu are u replying to that clown

he reason and type like goat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Eruditor:
But we knew nowww. There was no way on earth Perez was not going to fix the game. Diego Simeone had already said it last season that Spanish FA had felt it was preposterous for RM to go that long without the trophy. All season long they had some really dodgy wins- this one included.

But we effed up, we could have easily defeated Spanish FA if we won the game against Malaga. Ish! Already, next season is another time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.